Yardi Breeze Reviews

by Yardi Systems

Filter by:

• Overall

About Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze is intuitive property management software that's refreshingly simple to use, saving you both time and money.

Learn more about Yardi Breeze

Paul V.
Officer
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2020

"LVPM Review"

Comments: It is quite a long list, mostly it is about efficiency and reliability which is allowing us to grow and manage the growth without having the usual system problems that go along with that.

Pros: There are three things that stand out, Online Payments with RentCafe is very easy to set up and tenant love it, we have 100% adoption for online payments. The Owner Portal has had much bigger impact that we expected, we several owner who outside the country and in other states, having not a document repository but not having to send tons of emails, the owners can review documents on their schedule and they know where to locate agreements, insurance policies, etc. Lastly, generating monthly could be easier!

Cons: Being a long Yardi Voyager user, not having the ability to export data into Excel for custom reports or special projects is something I would really like to see.

Hi Paul,
It's great that you've been a Yardi user for so many years, and that your owners and tenants are all on board with Breeze. Since you have experience with our Voyager platform, you might be interested in exploring Breeze Premier. It's built on the same system as Breeze but includes more advanced features, such as custom reporting, that you might find of interest. Let me know if you'd like a client support expert to show you around Premier with a quick demo. Thanks for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 05/05/2020
Adam M.
BizOps Senior
Accounting, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"Yardi Breeze"

Comments: As an accountant, my overall experience has been pretty uneven. When I'm trying to make a journal entry or reconcile a bank account, I find myself wishing my client was using QuickBooks. But when I'm recording an inter-entity transaction or looking at CAM charges, I'm grateful for Yardi. I just hope there is a unit within Yardi that's focused on developing the accounting side of the Breeze software, because overall it really is not up to par with respect to the rest of the industry.

Pros: Easy to list properties online for potential residents to find. Easy to set up online payment for residents. Customer support has been responsive and helpful. Some nice, innovative features on the property management side of the software.

Cons: The accounting side of the software is pretty weak and clunky compared to competitors. There's no way to set up bank feeds, so cash reconciliations are 100% manual. The way banks are paired with GL accounts is convoluted and difficult to set up and understand. You can attach documents to payables and receivables (great!) but not to general journal entries (why not?). There is no way to customize basic financial reports in the way you would in software like QuickBooks. Customer support chat feature doesn't work with my company but other companies' chat features (e.g. Intuit) work just fine. Navigation is clunky - it often takes several clicks to get where you need to go. There is a "Favorites" feature that allows you to create your own list of frequently visited areas in the software, but that in and of itself is pretty clunky and confusing, and I shouldn't have to set up favorites in well-designed software. I've had weird errors here and there that customer service couldn't explain and that were solved using a silly workaround (such as removing a couple of lines from a journal entry and putting them into a separae entry). There is no way to "hard close" your books for a given period, so there is nothing stopping a user from posting transactions into a closed period, so if you're a company that needs to get an audit, don't use Yardi. Overall, the accounting side of this software feels like a beta test - it's pretty good, but it's not quite fully baked.

by Yardi Breeze on 23/10/2020

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comprehensive feedback and hope you continue to enjoy Breeze's marketing, leasing and property management functionality, as well as our customer support. In the meantime, we're constantly making improvements to our platform. That's one reason we came out with Breeze Premier earlier this year. We'll follow up with you directly, but in short, the accounting functionality you identified is missing is in fact available in Breeze Premier. Attachments to journal entries are available in Breeze and Breeze Premier, and auto-matching for bank reconciliations, custom reporting and the ability to hard close your books are available in Breeze Premier. Our customer service experts would be happy to troubleshoot why live chat is not working for you; it's a great, free feature and we want you to be able to take advantage of it. Hope this helps!

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Cathryn W.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2021

"Breeze Premier Review"

Comments: We are happy with the software

Pros: Online payments for receiving rent and sending payments

Cons: no open API to integrate other products with Yardi

• Reviewed on 21/09/2021
Karen S.
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2021

"YARDI NOT a Breeze"

Comments: I tried but it's not user friendly.

Pros: Great, if you love accounting features.

Cons: If you're not using this think daily or have a person specifically using this software you'll get lost. Help is free up to a point and then they charge.
Each service reps has a different way of maneuvering the software so it's even more confusing. They'll undone what the last rep did.
Online help doesn't match up to current version so that's no help.

Hi Karen,
I hope we can continue to work with you to iron out some of the issues you're having. It's true that the accounting aspect is important to the software, because it eliminates the need for a separate accounting program. It's also great to hear our support team is still following up with you, and your feedback about the importance of providing consistent, helpful strategies to our users is well taken. Please use the live chat at any time during our service hours: It will always be free and unlimited. We'll continue to support you with anything you need.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2021
Lisa P.
Accounting Manager

"Inefficient and Exhausting"

Comments: The overall experience since day 1 of using this product has been ABSOULTELY TERRIBLE. At this point my team and I are extremely exhausted. We were very hopeful when signing that this would automate some tasks and make the multi-family side of our business much easier to maintain. However, it has been the complete opposite. Processes that were simple in previous software have become much more time consuming and inefficient. I truly believe this is an immature software and should not have been released to the public yet. Steer clear, people. Go with something else.

Pros: Breeze seems to have a nice "look" and is more user friendly to navigate. There are multiple ways to get to certain screens.

Cons: The accounting on this software is not efficient. We've ran into so many issues and nobody seems to have an answer for basic features that this software is lacking. During the sales process, we were ensured this was THE BEST software on the market for Multi-Family managers. However, Breeze does not even allow owner draws to be sent Via EFT over $25,000. We have multiple multi-family properties whose draw is consistently double or triple that amount. Breeze does NOT function in multiple tabs or windows. If we are in the middle of a process but need to go double check a number, we have to exit and start all over once verifying. Breeze also lacks the ability to split late fees or application fees with the properties, which both of the other software's we have used were capable of doing. Receipts posted in a batch do NOT post to tenants ledgers until the batch is posted, meaning we either have to have a ton of batches per day or a tenant who pays in the morning does not get that to show on their ledger until the batch is posted at the end of the day. There is no tenant credit button. If you want to issue tenant credits, you have to enter a negative charge - but the kick is that negative charges do NOT automatically apply. Meaning, each month once charges are posted you have to go search for those negative charges and manually apply them. That's IF your monthly charges post automatically. We've had two consecutive months of our automated tasks not working.

by Yardi Systems on 18/03/2021

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your feedback. With the capabilities your business seems to require, perhaps the more advanced Breeze Premier would have been the better solution. I'm going to check in with our sales and services teams to see if we can find a solution to the challenges you outlined. We will do everything in our power to make this right.

Linda E.
Operations Administrator
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

"Great for keeping track of tenant receiveables and important lease dates"

Comments: It's been a good product property management wise - what we had been lacking - but it falls short accounting wise. I wish there was a way to set security protocols for certain users to edit transaction in prior "closed" months. We are one owner and don't have to report to multiple clients - so editing past transactions to have clean books is a must. Reclassifying is a total pain.

Pros: Keeping track of lease dates, tenant receivables, security deposits, etc.

Cons: I really wish this was as easy to use accounting wise as QuickBooks. It really lacks a lot as far as editing transactions, playing bills from multiple accounts, etc. We are one owner with multiple properties and entities - we trade monies back and forth and find it very hard to do with Breeze alone - so many journal entries. We have to post to QB at the end of each month to keep correct records.

Hi Linda,
I'm glad to hear that Breeze's property management system is working well for you. I also appreciate your feedback on accounting. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a client service expert to weigh in on some of your ideas. After learning more about your experience and areas of concern, we may be able to troubleshoot a few items quickly, or else introduce you to Breeze Premier, which has additional accounting functionality that may be of use to you. Thanks again for your thoughtful response. We'll be in touch soon!

Pamela H.
President/Principal Broker
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"Yardi user since the DOS version!`"

Comments: Overall we are more satisfied than disappointed with the product. I do believe that they are trying to "evolve" as time goes by with users "suggestions". It is my hope that the software engineers are "listening" :o)

Pros: Love the web based options. Owner EFT distributions, email and "owner portal" reporting, tenant statements with the ability to email. This program is functionally similar to Yardi Professional which we used for over 20 years. It was tough to make the switch due to the fact that YP was a workhorse, but having all of the web capabilities to bring us into the "21st Century" was a GREAT move! Especially with the current COVID-19 crisis - we were able to have some of our employees work from home! If we "had" to, we would have been able to totally function remotely.

Cons: I don't like the time it takes for the EFT's to hit our owner's accounts (5 banking days). I also do not like the fact that the company Logo and company information are not provided on the cover page of the monthly report packages. I have made several comments about this (I've had owner "complaints" as there is no contact information on the package for when they supply them to their tax professionals - this is "not" a professional look for our company). Not being able to "toggle" between different screens (which we could do in a very "old" program was a surprise to us!).

Hi Pamela,
It's incredible that you've been with us since the beginning. You could probably teach a class on Yardi property management software by now! Also, that's wonderful news about your team using Breeze remotely without a hitch. It's so important to be able to do that right now. We will certainly pass your other notes along to our development team. Your suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020
Jeffrey M.

"Excellent product"

Comments: Excellent, we were an early adopter so we encountered some bumps in the road but the responsiveness of the Yardi staff was excellent.

Pros: Software is very intuitive and user friendly. The customer service online chat feature is outstanding. The accounting processes are very strong.

Cons: We have had several complaints with the software over the past two years and have used their feedback feature which has resulted in updates to the software that have resolved 90% of our concerns. Probably the most cumbersome and least functional part of the program for us is the bank reconciliation feature.

Hi Jeffrey,
Customer service is a cornerstone of our company mission, so I'm very glad to hear that we've been responsive and able to help. Please don't hesistate to reach out with any troubleshooting issues, big or small. We'd love to talk to you more about bank reconciliations to see what we can do to make that a seamless process going forward. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Lee M.
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Absolutely love the software!"

Comments: I was in the midst of adding commercial units into my portfolio, which is what brought me to Yardi Breeze. My overall experience was good.

Pros: As an owner with a portfolio of multi-family and single family units, there are a ton of features I like about this software. If i had to single out a few that were most important to me, I have to call out the ease of use, online support and customization. The system flows quite well going from function to function and is easy on the eyes. After a few hours in it, I was able to navigate fairly easy. The on-boarding agent assigned to me was great. Between her email communications and the online live support team, I got questions answered within minutes and the staff knows the product extremely well with the ability to explain things in a way this non-accountant minded person could understand. Lastly, the ability to customize labels and fields and pull reports from them was an unexpected surprise. I do not think there is anything one could come up with that Yardi Breeze cannot solve for.

Cons: I am one that will always run into something I do not like about a software because I am picky, however, there is nothing I dislike about the software.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Wendy S.
Director of Property Management
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2020

"Yardi Breeze"

Comments: I have enjoyed using Yardi Breeze in comparison to other products I have used.

Pros: Functionality is easy. Easy to navigate through the system.

Cons: Not all capabilities are currently being utilized by the employer.

Hi Wendy,

I'm happy to hear that you find Breeze easy to use and navigate and that making the switch to Yardi Breeze was a good experience for you! As far as the capabilities not being used by your employer, perhaps we can help. If you could, please tell me a little more about what features you think you should be using, and we'll set you up with a client support expert who can help. Thanks for your feedback!

Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze

• Reviewed on 15/06/2020
Jaime D.
Civil Engineering, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Best Product for Independent Owners"

Comments: Very positive—especially with support.

Pros: Support is the best available. The competitors are not as responsive.

Cons: Too many options. I am a small operator and need simplicity.

by Yardi Breeze on 11/06/2020

Hi Jaime,
It's great that you're getting the most out of our support team. Service is something we pride ourselves on and hope it makes us stand out, as you say. We do try to walk the line between simplicity and functionality of our software, so please let us know if there's anything we can do to help make things easier for you! Thanks for the feedback.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Erica L.
Accounting Coordinator

"A Nightmare Thus Far"

Comments: My company had the worst experience onboarding our properties to Yardi and getting everything up and running. Our Yardi support staff might as well have been nonexistent during this onboarding process. After onboarding, we found issue after issue with many aspects of the software. Just the other day, the system was down for a whole DAY for most of our staff. Auto charges are not automated. Once an invoice has been rejected, it is unable to be deleted (I guess it just sits in the system until the end of time?). When entering data into data entry boxes (such as properties/charge codes/GL accounts/etc.), a lot of times nothing pops up like it should when you start typing and you end up having to manually scroll through dozens and dozens of items to find the one you are looking for. Overall, this software did not meet our expectations and has been extremely disappointing to us all.

Pros: The live training webinars are informative and helpful. The layout is pleasing to the eye.

Cons: There are a LOT of bugs that need to be fixed. Customer service is poor.

by Yardi Systems on 18/03/2021

Hi Erica,
Thank you for your feedback. You laid out a number of issues that deserve attention, so I have reached out to our support team to make sure you get the help you need to make sure the program is set up and working properly. We'll do everything we can to make this right by you.

Carol T.
Principal
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2020

"Eagle Summit Properties LLC Yardi Advocacy"

Comments: I love being able to quickly post all accounting elements. Again, as one gets comfortable with all the functionality, it is so efficient. I also love how being on the cloud, allows one to share the files with CPAs or Lease Administrators etc. I have hardly had to travel to any professional's offices on most accounting issues pertaining my company.

Pros: The Accounting Software for my company has been crucial. There were many parts with which to get acquainted but with the constant assistance of the Chat Widget it was incredibly incremental and learning was continual. It is like anything else one wants to master. Ten thousand dedicated hours will get you to Breeze through Breeze ;-).

Cons: There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges. The team was diligent in solving the issue.
It was a bit intimidating to think that the data would be deleted.

by Yardi Breeze on 11/06/2020

Hi Carol,
There are so many kinesthetic, "hands-on" learners like you, and we wanted to accommodate everyone's learning style with our videos, Help Center and chat support. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to walk you through the software when necessary. One of the benefits of chat is that we get to hear about little issues quickly and resolve them. Please keep letting us know about your experience and keep enjoying Breeze! Thanks for the great feedback.

• Reviewed on 26/05/2020
Mark C.
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Almost Greatness"

Comments: Customer service is stellar and helps you thru most problems. Our big complaint is that it was launched thinking about the layman, but it was built from the mindset of an accountant, which defeats the purpose.

Pros: Ease of implementation
Customer Service accessibility
Cloud system
Value
Blank Check Writing
Custom email/letter forms

Cons: Marketed and launched as a "breeze" but designed to cater to bookkeeper/accounting minded users
It was also created originally as a residential platform, but they've improved on that greatly and it works fairly well with commercial.
Some tasks could be made to a simpler process but can be quite tricky getting the books to work correctly.
Monthly Bank Reconciliation needs a major improvement.

by Yardi Breeze on 09/12/2019

Hi Mark,

I'm glad to hear our customer services is everything it should be. I know accounting can be a little tricky to learn and navigate at first, especially because we have to balance sophisticated accounting procedures with the desire to produce an easy-to-use interface, and sometimes the nature of the beast is that if we oversimplify, you lose vital functionality.

That said, we'd love to know about the ways we can improve. In fact, we're making upgrades, adding features and trying user-friendly improvements all the time! Bank reconciliation should work seamlessly at this point, so if it's not, please let me know what I can do to help, and I'll set you up with the appropriate representative.

We hope you continue to enjoy our support. And don't hesitate to reach out with more great suggestions.

Best regards,
Mark Smith
Yardi Breeze Director of Marketing

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Danielle D.

"It’s a Breeze!"

Comments: Overall, Breeze has made managing the rental properties a lot easier. I can easily manage accounts receivable and payable, vendors, work orders, and vacancies.

Pros: Breeze is very user friendly and because it is web based, I can use it on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.

Cons: My company’s accountant uses QuickBooks for everything; so it would be easier to export the reports into QuickBook compatible files.

Hi Danielle,

I'm thrilled to hear that Breeze is working out so well for you. It sounds like you're still working out your accounting integration, and there are some things we can show you to make that easier. A client service expert will be in touch soon. Thanks for your feedback!

W michael N.
Owner/Designated Broker
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2019

"Don't Rush to buy Yardi Breeze"

Comments: On line chat support is usually readily available, but often times they could not address the issue and suggested we send feedback. It became apparent that some of these people are not really very knowledgeable about property management or accounting functions, or exactly how the program works. Very poor staff training. Had I the opportunity to go back in time, I would have stayed with Appfolio. This is our SIXTH PM software over the past 34 years, including RPM, the original YARDI Dos, Yardi for Windows, Promas, Appfolio and now Yardi Breeze. This is the worst, and it is clear was not ready to be brought to market.

Pros: It was about $150 per month less than Appfolio. We are a very small company and It was strictly the cost savings that prompted us to change. Beyond that, truly Appfolio is heads and shoulders over Yardi Breeze.

Cons: Where to begin -- here are just a few things. We were lead to believe that we would be able to pay owner monthly distributions by ACH or E-check. We submitted all the required documentation. When it came time to do our first owner check run, it wasn't happening. We were told we "didn't request this feature, which is nonsense, we did everything as instructed. We had to instead print paper checks, and tell each owner what happened. And now, it appears we will need to do paper checks again for February, because they are still monkeying around getting us this functionality. The owner statements are horrible, and will be the cause of much confusion. They list the opening balance at the top of the statement, and the closing balance at the bottom -- all good. BUT they then list the line items of income and expenses from LATEST to OLDEST, so the running balance is totally worthless, since it never reflects historically what the balance actually was after any particular trans action. The Tenant refundable deposits are co-mingled with the seller's funds, so you must explain to an owner that although it shows $xxxx.00 in their account, $yyyy.oo of that is tenant security and is not the owner's funds. The statement should show the owners funds, and perhaps a separate place on the statement showing current tenant security deposit being held in trust. When printing a check to a vendor, which may cover a number of invoices from a number of different owners or properties, there is no line item detail on the check stub -- just one bulk amount, which makes it impossible for the vendor and the management company to know exactly what part of the check is meant to be applied to which invoice. Oh, and there is no tax module for folks in Arizona or elsewhere if you need to collect and remit SALES tax charged monthly on the rent. We posed questions to Support about how to manage particular functions, and on occasion were told to ask our accountant! We weren't asking accouting questons, we knew what had to be done, but not how to do it on their system. I could go on and on, but I'll stop here for now

Hi Michael,

We realize that it's been a while since you wrote this message, and we've been in contact with your team since then. Your experience references early versions of Breeze. We're happy to report the specific issues you raised have been resolved, and have been for some time. If you would like to see where our software is today, we'd be happy to walk you through it at any time. It is attention to client feedback that has helped make Breeze the platform it is today, with over 2,000 new clients in the last 12 months.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2019
Donald C.
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Great Price for this software"

Comments: I liked it a lot easy to setup and easy to use

Pros: This was a great intro to the Yardi suite which also includes Voyager

Cons: I currently would like to see if there are other language support for this software

Hi Donald,

It's great to hear you've been introduced to a range of Yardi products. It's true that Breeze can be a jumping off point into Breeze Premier and Voyager, our enterprise-level software, but Breeze is quite powerful in its own right as well! Regarding your note about language support, we've been providing property management software to international markets for years. We'd love to hear what your specific needs are.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Veronica P.
Accountant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2021

"Lack of Communication"

Comments: The time invested on the setup has been several months. I wish I could change the software. I am not happy with it.

Pros: The correspondence feature. All the tenants could be sent information/request/and other communications as needed with a click of a button.

Cons: The setup of the system. It is very disorganized. The client is given a sheet, on it are the instructions to start.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2021
Patti H.
Realtor/Small Budsiness Owner/Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"Yardi Breeze"

Comments: I would highly recommend this product for streamlining the process and it is very efficient.

Pros: I would highly recommend this product as it has all the bells and whistles you would need. It also has excellent customer service which is very important in this industry.

Cons: I do not have any criticism of this software. As with all software, there is a learning curve but once you learn all the customization capabilities, it is very user friendly.

Hi Patti,
I'm so glad you're having a great experience with Breeze! It sounds like you're learning the system very quickly, which is what we love to hear. If there's anything we can do to help, please live chat us. Thanks for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2020
Field Landman
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"All-In-One Leasing Solution for Apartment Management"

Comments: Overall, our team loved using Yardi. It was the software we used from when we first opened and helped us lease the entire community within the span of 12-14 months. Besides the few cons listed above, the pros definitely outweighs it. I'd suggest giving Yardi a shot if you've never used it before.

Pros: Our team loved using Yardi for our lease up which was about 250 units in total. I loved how user-friendly and easy it was when it came to adding in new prospect information and also sending out marketing information to them via the software. It doesn't take very long and saved me a ton of time when it came to outbound marketing. I also loved how it typically doesn't lag out on me when I'm pulling up current and past resident information. I've worked at a property before where residents would get upset, because I wasn't able to provide them with the information they needed fast enough as the system we had would freeze all the time.

Cons: There are quite a few pop-up notifications that can occur and can be irritating at times when entering in new information. I wish there was a way to disable them or pick which notifications I'd like to pop up. There are certain fields that need to be filled in that are sometimes unnecessary. This can also slow down productivity when trying to provide prospects with the best service possible.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Erica L.
CFO
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

"Great Software!"

Comments: My experience with Yardi Breeze has been mostly positive. I do find that when there is an issue that someone doesn't understand it take a long time to get a response. I truly believe that if you utilize your users with experience to explore new patches before launching you could head off a lot of issues. The most recent patch has created some issues that we are still trying to get fixed.

Pros: Yardi Breeze has many different functions and makes running our properties and updating our tenants very easy. The platform is easy to use and also easy to access being completely cloud based.

Cons: There are several areas that could use improvements, just small improvements that would make a big diffrence.

Hi Erica,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad Breeze has been easy for you to learn and use, but sorry that your experience hasn't been perfectly seamless. We do our best to patch 99% of issues prior to launch, but that's also why we keep a globally based IT staff on hand to help whenever necessary. Please reach out to us via live chat or call your client support team directly if you are still having issues. We want you fully operational as soon as possible.

Jocelyn L.
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2021

"Breeze is so much easier to navigate"

Comments: The staff are all very friendly and helpful and know the system really well. They know the answers to questions almost all the time or will find the answer and get back to me.

Pros: We converted from Gen2 version to Breeze and it's so much easier to use. Navigating the software is user-friendly and makes sense. It's so easy to scan rent payments on my phone for deposit and much quicker. Love that I can attach invoices to my payables so it's easy to look up later.

Cons: The chat feature on the system isn't actually available very often. Most the times when I click on it, it say it's unavailable and then you have to email. It usually takes a day to get an answer back via email.

Hi Jocelyn,
It's great to hear the Gen2 to Breeze upgrade went exactly as planned. We have been switching users over for exactly the reasons you state. The live chat service should be available during most working hours, but in the event that it's not, your question will go to email. I'm not sure if it's just bad timing that you're getting the chat less frequently, but we are actively growing our support team to better accommodate everyone who needs assistance. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely,

Bart H.
Vice President Business Development
Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"Software Review"

Comments: I have had a good overall experience with Yardi Breeze. I admit I do not use every function possible for the software, but the ones have used have been a good experience.

Pros: Yardi Breeze is easy to use. We use it for property management software, tenant portal and reporting. Being able to produce reports as needed is very helpful to present to our investors and business partners.

Cons: Although chat availability for support is very helpful, I do whish at the beginning of using the software there was a support line you could call for any questions. It would have been helpful during set up.

Hi Bart,
It's great to hear Breeze is working for you, as well as your investors and partners. In fact, Breeze did come with 8 hours of free phone support as you got started. That support line should have been made available to you. If you want to check in on that, please reach out via live chat (this is the easiest method) or by email. Thanks for your feedback!

Joseph A.
Vice President of Acquisitions & Leasing
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

"Yardi Breeze is a Breeze!!!"

Comments: I absolutely love it and would recommend this software a 100X over to anyone.

Pros: Ease of use and understanding, of the software, reporting, customer service, online help and chat

Cons: Rent Cafe is more difficult to adapt to for me. My portfolio is more commercial real estate and Cafe is more geared toward residential properties.

Hi Joseph,
I'm happy to hear you're loving Breeze and finding it so easy to use. Your excitement means a lot to us. For the first part of 2020 we have been hard at work adding more functionality to Breeze and Breeze Premier and there is still more to come. You may be interested to know that CommercialCafe will be available soon as an add-on for Breeze Premier. Please let us know if you would like a client support expert to show you around the new features. Thanks again for the feedback!

Rachelle P.
Broker/Owner
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"New to Yardi"

Comments: Yardi has been an excellent company to work with, making the transition for myself and tenants very easy. The accounting software is user friendly and accurate, along with the customer service received always!

Pros: Now six months into using this software and very happy that I chose this company. It is user friendly, always improving to make things easier for their customers with updating features. The customer service is accessible either by phone or email and willing to help with any issues that may arise.

Cons: The only thing I would change is when doing back round screening that the email does not send to the homeowner.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019