Filter by:

• Overall

About Monitask

Employee monitoring and time tracking software for companies, teams, and freelancers.

Learn more about Monitask

Jennyfer M.
Jennyfer M.
Bilingual Branding Specialist in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

5 9 months ago

Comments: I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Pros:

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

Cons:

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

Akash M.
Flutter Developer in India

Monitask Review

5 3 months ago

Comments: Nice Experience for this Product.

Pros:

This App Contains Company Features. Time to Time Notification. Nice Access and Privileged settings.

Cons:

If possible can you also add daily keyboard and mouse taps.

Shailendra B.
Founder in India

simple and affordable

5 2 years ago

Comments: Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Pros:

Ease of use. Clean UI. Amazing support. Mobile friendly Dashboard. Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Cons:

No Android App or IOS app for monitoring. Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

Syazila R.
Syazila R.
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Task tracking efficiently

4 5 months ago

Pros:

Monitask is one of the software that has a very clean and effective task tracking feature. All the task can be added its own due date and can be flagged with its current status like on progress or complete. For collaborating task with my colleague, the task status help us aware of our current project situations.

Cons:

One of feature that Monitask missing is the client platform. It will great if there is a way or platform that I can grant client access to some space on the software wheres i can share the task progress with them. It will make it easier for them to collaborate with me and get a quick report for it.

Simon B.
CEO in Philippines
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

Simple to use with one drawback

5 2 years ago

Comments: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Pros:

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Cons:

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Monitask Response

2 years ago

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask. I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Daniel C.
Director in Brazil

Super easy to use and br

5 last year

Pros:

I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Cons:

Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

Dubravka V.
Senior Manager in Serbia

The Best Time Tracking Software

5 2 years ago

Comments: I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Pros:

It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Cons:

Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

Chinmes P.
Web developer in India

Review of monitask

5 11 months ago

Pros:

Easy to use. Good functionalities and features

Cons:

It don't monitor timing while we are in a meeting in google meet or zoom. It calculated as inactive time

Zico M.
CEO in Bangladesh

Best time tracker software i have ever used

5 last year

Pros:

I like their dashbord. It's very easy to use.

Cons:

I think reports need to be more customizable.

System Engineer in Canada
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees

Best on the MarketThe

5 7 months ago

Comments: All task are going good.

Pros:

The product is easy to use and user friendly interface etc.. The screenshot option is very good

Cons:

Need to enable reset option on the timings , when we login that day itself.

Automation Specialist in US

Monitask is Multitasking

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I'm loving Monitask. I feel like I get a lot more done with this tool at my fingertips, thus the ability to "multitask". It fulfills its role impeccably and I have the freedom to view time reports from within the platform, track usage and capture work detail via the screenshot feature. Also, you can't beat their free plan to get started -- I've yet to see another paid platform provide all this for free! When my team and needs scale in the future, I'll easily transition from free to paid because Monitask gets it all done, both economically and otherwise.

Cons:

Nothing, really. Monitask offers a lot for very little commitment from the buyer's side. Like I already said, can't beat that for value! ;)

Denys B.
Denys B.
IT Department in Ukraine
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Monitask review

5 last year

Comments: Its easy to deploy, easy to understand for admins, easy to manage, easy for user

Pros:

- Frendly interface -Easy to deploy - Russian lang. -

Cons:

- Dont understand how the program calculate summary activ time

Anthony R.
CEO in Nicaragua
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Easy and good for Traking and accounting wise.

5 3 years ago

Comments: I like Monitask, is simple, good price and the best, I can track what my team is doing and I am confident my Team does not procrastinate. I do Recommend Monitask

Pros:

It´s very user-friendly for accounting purposes.

Cons:

Doesn´t provide Camshots. Should be very helpful as we make sure our employees are working in front of the computer when they should be logged i

Ma. quina M.
Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Writing & Editing, 11-50 Employees

It's a great softwarre

5 10 months ago

Comments: Overall it's great and I like it. I will surely recommend it to others.

Pros:

I like it because it is user friendly and its features.

Cons:

It sometimes stops time tracking even though I'm working.

Home Manager in Philippines
Shipbuilding, Self Employed

Perfect

5 3 years ago

Comments: Ships software to be used on-board of the vessels or either to be used by the Maritime industry

Pros:

The apps is so easy to be used and to monitor the working time,no need to use Upwork anymore

Cons:

all good,not difficult and user friendly mostly

Operational Director in Ukraine
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Monitask - easy, fast, nice

5 8 months ago

Comments: Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

Pros:

We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

Cons:

There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

Saurabh S.
Manager in India

Missing features

3 2 years ago

Comments: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Pros:

User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Cons:

It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Essence H.
Essence H.
Marketing Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The best of the best!

5 last year

Comments: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Cons:

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

Mei angelica D.
Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Government Relations, 11-50 Employees

Great time-tracking app!

4 9 months ago

Pros:

I love the idea that the app is able to track the internet time and apps used by the user. It builds discipline and also shows your integrity for the client.

Cons:

I'm not very fond of the pause feature since it's hard to track the specific time you spent for a task especially if your project is split on a daily basis.

Ramona L.
Content Manager in Romania
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

HAppy with the product

5 last year

Comments: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Pros:

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Cons:

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Linda devina W.
HRD in Indonesia

Nice but need some revision

4 2 years ago

Comments: I feel a good experience

Pros:

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Cons:

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Kyle D.
CEO in US

Simple to Setup & Use

5 last year

Pros:

Super easy setup. The monitoring interface is top rate and very quick. Does exactly what it is designed to do and has helped us manage a vendor very successfully.

Cons:

Not a lot of negatives. This software is designed to do a specific job and it does it very well from a user standpoint.

CEO in Bangladesh

Useful software to monitor the employees' tasks.

5 11 months ago

Pros:

I like the screenshots that I get from time to time.

Cons:

I am a bit confused about the overall timing as few of agents disagree.

Monitask Response

11 months ago

Hello! Thank you for your review. I wanted to reach out to you to discuss your comment about the overall timing in the dashboard. Monitask performs intelligent time mapping and eliminates idle time. There's a way to disable these settings if you wish to capture all time records. Can you email us with the issue at [email protected] and we will try to solve it for you asap :)

V s R.
Head - Technology in India
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Best Time Tracking tool for Organizations Encouraging Remote Work

5 2 years ago

Comments: It is must have tool for companies allowing remote work. 80% of our employees work from remote locations, and tracking their work efficiency was a big challenge for us. we had at a point also decided to create a tool for time tracking, however once we heard about monitask and used it for 10 days with the free trail. it was an instant GO for us ad we have been using the same from then.

Pros:

The software is so easy to use, the setup process from administrator side and also from employee side is easy as it can get. The data the software tracks is just unbelievable for the price paid.

Cons:

i think it has all the feature for the cost it asks the company to pay.

Usman G.
Developer in Pakistan

Usman Gull

5 7 months ago

Comments: Overall experience with Monitask is very good.

Pros:

This is very light, and my PC didn't slow when it's running in the background.

Cons:

It will help me to record every min of efforts for my client and help them to pay every min fairly.