15 years helping Australian businesses

GoTo Meeting Reviews

4.4 (11,578) Write a Review!

About GoTo Meeting

Fast, easy and reliable online meeting software trusted by millions of people everyday for real-time virtual communication.

Learn more about GoTo Meeting

Pros:

It has lots of useful features such as video recording, presentations, screen sharing, polls, email and mobile integration. Easy to use tool with a super user-friendly interface.

Cons:

Sometimes the program will freeze up. This happens with every meeting software I have tried and GTM is no worse than any others.

GoTo Meeting ratings

4.4
4.3
4.4
4.3

8.2/10

GoTo Meeting has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 11,578 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GoTo Meeting before?

Filter reviews (11,578)

Dameron
Dameron
Animator in US
Animation, 2–10 Employees

GoTo Meeting Review

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

GoTo Meeting is ideal for conducting company-wide and customer-facing meetings. It's a clever and extremely powerful tool that takes no training to use.

Cons:

Unfortunately, GoToMeeting performs poorly in browser windows. Many customers have discovered that before inviting guests to a conference call or video meeting, they must first download the GoToMeeting program.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Click, Connect, Collaborate ,Value : Review with its Pros and Cons

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Ultimately it all comes down to the company's specific needs, budget, or team preferences. Consider factors like required features, participant numbers, etc.
As far as my team's requirement goes it checked all our boxes.

Pros:

1. The foremost part of why one should shift to GoTo is user accessibility and how much it makes things easier for people who have no prior experience in hosting or joining online meetings. 2. The fact that it provides a blazing-fast and high-quality experience makes it more reliable.

Cons:

1. GoTo is a useful tool, but the paid subscription may be expensive for larger audiences. 2. The Limit on the duration & limited participants in the free plan make it less compliant.

Erik
Parts Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Newer User

3.0 last month New

Comments: Still familiarizing myself completely with the platform.

Pros:

I like the ease of switching from desk phone to mobile

Cons:

User interface on the desktop can be cumbersome.

Abotula
student in India
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

go live gang

Comments: I like this software and having high quality video and audio is very important for the projects we work on. I am liking the experience and ill continue using this software.

Pros:

I adore the easy-to-use navigation and stylish look of GoTo Meeting. It takes only a few seconds to get a free trial of Google Calender, and it integrates with ease. The ability to take notes on the screen during a meeting is one of the most useful features. One useful tool is the timer, which may be stopped, paused, or hidden from guests. The sessions are saved in GoTo Meeting for a year and have the ability to be recorded, paused, and resumed. Keyboard shortcuts and settings are easily accessible from within the meeting window. Eight-hour sessions are only accessible with a paid subscription, but even the 40-minute free trial is sufficient for most events.

Cons:

Outlook integration can look difficult at times. I've used Zoom and Microsoft Teams, and the interaction with Microsoft Outlook appears to be flawless. The ability to schedule meetings is a critical component of the job due to remote work. Additionally, setting those up ought to be really easy. Sometimes it takes two more clicks, and if we miss, we have to amend the invitation and send it again.

Afrdita
Tax Preparer in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

The easiest to use meeting software

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

We use Go To Meeting at work up to 10 meetings daily, and we are extremely satisfied, it is easy for our clients to join meetings, we never have any trouble to join or being slow. The audio and video always are very clear and sharing our screen so the clients see their documents is always clear, simple and a meeting completed easily. Highly recommend

Cons:

Honestly theres is nothing until know that we didn't like about Go To Meeting. I would recommend to every employer that needs to have virtual meetings.

Owner and Consultant in US
Military, Self Employed

GoTo, Just Another Average Virtual Meeting site

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, it's a decent site. I wouldn't even say there are pros and cons compared to Zoom, Teams, or Google Meets. I will say it's easier than Zoom and Teams. I'm not sure what a free site would offer for users, but the multiple frames and options are more confusing that beneficial; furthermore, to change or re-arrange not intutive at first. Better use of space and keeping things simple is currently the best practice.

Pros:

For me, a savvy app navigator, I was able to get through relatively easily and work the basic functions like chat. The ability to directly message others is beneficial, but I had to explain to the other that they need to switch back to the main meeting in order to chat with the entire group (she responded to me vice the group from a group questions).

Cons:

It seems it may be good for the organizer, but for the user, it's not intuitive. Older generations may have a tough time with it since they are not as savvy, and when an app looks so different in layout/format, it's confusing of where things are.

Lawrence
Lawrence
Founder in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Great intuitive conference tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: GoTo Meeting has been a lifesaver for my work. It's super easy to use, even for non-techy folks, and the video quality is crystal clear. Meetings feel just like being in the same room, even when we're all miles apart. Plus, the ability to record sessions is great for keeping track of decisions. Highly recommend!

Pros:

Ease of use and how quickly it syncs with my day

Cons:

N/A I like the software and have no reason to complain :)

Grant
Grant
Financial Adviser in Australia
Financial Services, Self Employed

It's got some great functionality, but it's a bit clunky

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

There are a lot of options for engaging with viewers when presenting a webinar, like having files available to download and doing quizzes.

Cons:

As a user joining a webinar / meeting on GoTo Meeting, it's a bit clunky. All of the controls are in a box up in the corner of the screen, which might not seem like a big deal, but meeting tools should be extremely easy to navigate for absolute beginners. It's also annoying that you need to download the software to join the meeting.

Edgar
designer in Spain
Research, 11–50 Employees

Metting for the important things

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: GoToMeeting is often praised for its user-friendly interface and intuitive features. Setting up and joining meetings is straightforward, and participants can easily navigate the platform without encountering significant technical hurdles.

Pros:

Whether users are on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, GoToMeeting ensures seamless compatibility across different devices and operating systems. This flexibility allows participants to join meetings from anywhere with an internet connection.

Cons:

Occasionally, it may experience issues with audio or video quality during meetings, such as poor resolution, audio delays, or dropped calls. However maybe this can often depend on factors like internet connection stability.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

A secured collaboration tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Enhanced security and privacy features make this a reliable tool

Cons:

Slightly harder to use compared to other video conferencing tools

Morgan
Office Manager in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Good, If Your Client Can Get In

Pros:

Join.Me has a good scheduling system that sends automated invites if you input the emails. It also provides numbers for different time zones, which is nice when working with clients across the country. You can customize your background and photo which is nice as well! You don't need to worry about clients coming into a meeting that they shouldn't (for example if you're running behind and the next client tries logging in) - you can lock meetings and they have to knock to join and you must approve it. Once you're in, you can click around when mouse control is granted. This product is better for meetings with a large group and a presenter, rather than remote access.

Cons:

My customers have an awful time getting connected with Join.Me. Most of them work with computers daily and while they may not be the most tech savvy, they are intelligent. The online meeting versus downloading the app seems to be an issue. I often have to advise they close out of everything and start over. If you simply want to show your screen, it is fairly simple. If you need control of another computer, this product lacks a lot of functionality, especially compared to TeamViewer. The pricing of this software feels high for what you get.

Griffin
FP&A Manager in US
Gambling & Casinos, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Join.Me has Revolutionized My Role as a Manager!

Comments: Overall, Join.Me has been a very positive experience for our organization! It has truly empowered me as a manager to be able to connect with and assist my team with their various technical questions and needs. It is maybe a little tricky to install, but once you get set up one time, it is a breeze to communicate with and greatly enhances your cohesion as an organization. I truly think this will change the way business is conducted forever. No more unnecessary traffic, dress clothes, and face-to-face meetings in 2020 and beyond--and luckily, the work will go on, all thanks to well-built software like Join.Me.

Pros:

Join.Me has revolutionized the way I work because it has (1) allowed me to work from home (which was always my dream!) as well as given me the opportunity to assist my coworkers with their SQL & Tableau data questions effortlessly! No more trips to and from each other's desks/offices, hoping he/she is (a) present and (b) available. Now, it's just the click of a button and we can meet to resolve work issues with ease! In fact, I can even take control over my colleagues' computers (because, let's face it--I can fix things faster when I drive, right?) Join.Me has been a breeze to use and the quality is very high. It supports multiple connected users; I've never hit the limit. We've even used it for team socials in order to continue to feel connected outside of work hours on occasion! I like that it presents each person in a circle (for group view). Other software I've used has been dizzying at times--in which the algorithms move the people's faces when they talk. This one just looks and feels natural. P.S. The ability to connect with ease is greatly enhanced by the fact that you can have your own custom link that you set--and it just goes after "Join.me" (example: join.me/johnsroom). Very simple to communicate to other parties (as opposed to having long random links to look up in email invites!) Also--the audio is strong. You can either connect with your computer (which is what I do--just make sure to use headphones to avoid an echo!) or you can use a phone.

Cons:

I would say that it can be difficult to get connected for people who do not have the app installed. You can either download the program to your computer or connect through the internet, but the latter option will not allow you to change who controls one another's computer. And since this is important to me, I always need my end users to download the app first. And sometimes, it has been difficult to find where to download that app/get it installed on the other user's machine. The other piece I miss in this software vs. in other competitors' is the ability to have a shortcut to mute/unmute as well as a "push to talk" feature. Zoom allows you to push the spacebar to temporarily unmute yourself; however, Join.Me does not feature any such shortcut. This is definitely an area I would like them to work to develop. But otherwise, the software is robust and does everything else I need it to do!

Kristine
Receptionist in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic

Comments: Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

Pros:

This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

Cons:

As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Mncedisi
Mncedisi
Digital Entrepreneur in Eswatini
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Entrepreneur

Comments: Time is money and GoToMeeting has become the solution towards saving time and travelling long distances to attend those meetings. With the lockdown and corona regulations this software has become a lifesaver to communicate with investors in other countries and promote your business while still at home and safe.

Pros:

I like the automatic transcription because it enable one to easily get what is being said by another speaker who is a quick talker maybe or someone who has a different accent from yours. This software is also more affordable to very affordable to everyone and has very simple features that can be understood and loved by many people. During this time of corona pandemic GoToMeeting software is the solution and the way to go in order to be safe . GoToMeeting also provides you with recordings incase your multitasking in jobs. You can always be in touch of what was being said .

Cons:

The chat option is most optional or rather say limited. Sometimes it can be difficult to get calls through mostly because it requires a very good internet connection. Most African countries are under the so called developing countries and it can somehow disadvantage them on that Field.

Kinna Darlene
Quality Technician in US
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Useful and reliable!

Comments: All of my staff loved using gotomeeting and it helped us tremendously after we started working from home.
If you're looking for reliable video conferencing with many features and options this is the product for you, but be prepared to pay for it.

Pros:

For this class of software it's top of the line. There are a lot of controls and settings, custom options as well. Gotomeeting always functions as expected and I have not experienced any issues. It is easier to host large meetings with this than with its competitors, its also easier to set ul once youre accustomed to using it.

Cons:

I did not like the cost of the premium features and at first it was difficult to use. I had to really sit down and explore the product and practice using it. I would've liked a better walk through or introduction.

Sonal
Sonal
Project Manager in India
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

One stop solution for online meetings

Comments: Join.me has been pretty useful for the organisation. The collaboration between the cross team members have improved drastically and we are able to conduct work from home efficiently with the help of Join.me.

Pros:

Join.me helps the remote team members collaborate with each other efficiently online. The audio calls, video conferencing, messaging is highly smooth with Join.me. Users can also share their screen for better discussions and text each other during the meetings. Another great feature is screen recording which allows us to share the meetings with all the team members to access the meetings later on.

Cons:

The new users need some learning curve to use the product effectively. A few times the servers were down and we weren't able to do meetings. The issue generally gets resolved within couple of hours. Join.me is not widely used across the industry currently and sometimes our clients have to take extra effort to use join.me.

Bhuban
Research Assistant in Bangladesh
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

It's easy to share documents during meetings, and there are ways for me to do it as well

Comments: To make a webinar, I can use GoToMeeting to do it easily in an efficient manner.

Pros:

GoToMeeting gives managers a lot of freedom when it comes to scheduling meetings. It lets me have up to 500 people at a time at our meetings. GoToMeeting cuts down on the costs of travel for employees who have to go to meetings at work. It's possible to avoid paying for things like air travel, hotels, and rental cars by using GoToMeeting. Companies can then use these funds to grow their business. If your business meets the requirements for GoToMeeting, you can use the software. There are drawing tools and other virtual tools that I can use to keep my audience interested.

Cons:

As with any computer software, there may be mistakes that can't be avoided. Problems like not being able to load or cutting out while you're using GoToMeeting can make it less useful. Some people don't like the fact that they need a fast, error-free Internet connection to use GoToMeeting. This is true even if the company has a good relationship. Things like power outages or violent storms could have an impact on the program. With all of the features it has, GoToMeeting still doesn't have enough chat features for people to talk to each other. The meeting recordings only stay in the cloud for a year, after which they are removed and can no longer be used.

Bonnie
educator in US
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

Comments: I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Pros:

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Cons:

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Jeffrey
Owner in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Comments: Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Pros:

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Cons:

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Snehal Sanjay
Student in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 201–500 Employees

A decent app for virtual meetings

Pros:

GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

Cons:

There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

Garin
Garin
Founder and CEO in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Pros:

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings. Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down. It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Cons:

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Michelle
HR ADMIN in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Very Useful For Employees working out of office!

Comments: Covid has made it more and more difficult to have meetings face to face. Go To meeting solves this problem by providing an easy-to-use program for everyone to be able to not only meet on a conference call to discuss important issues but to be able to see each other. Some of our superintendents never meet each other face to face and being able to put a voice or name to a face is important in our industry.

Pros:

We started using this during Covid Quarantine in 2020 while our entire office was working from home. We ended up continuing to use it for our weekly/ monthly meetings as well as for HR interviews. We have several offices throughout the nation and we also locally have many of our superintendents working in the field who are unable to come to the office to attend meetings. This tool helped us to be able to invite employees to our meetings that normally would miss out. I love that it can be used on a computer or phone, this is a convenience that was very much needed for field employees who may not be able to make it to their site computers. I also love that you can share your screen! We are able to share spreadsheets, which not only helps keep everything organized but also helps keep everyone on the same page! We also love utilizing it for interviews since it is sometimes hard to get everyone available to meet face to face on the same day.

Cons:

I haven't come across any complaints thus far.

Varatharajalu
Varatharajalu
Retired Professional in Malaysia
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

GoTo Meeting -- Your GoTo Online Webinar/Conferencing One-Stop Centre (OSC)

Comments: I faithfully use this platform for my Web Seminars (Webinars), which normally extend to 1 1/2 hrs or even 2, to nearly 3 hours, of 'dragging it out' presentations conducted by some 'repeat and repeat and repeat' presenters.
Once the Webinar is on, it is smooth and there are no interruptions at all -- unless of course due to a blunder made by the unept but eager-beaver presenters themselves -- the presenters' laptops were having internet issues -- they apologize as soon as they get it sorted out but this platform s not the culprit -- it is smooth-sailing as far as I am concerned, at GMT+8 'faraway land'.
A humble suggestion:
Is there any way we can be notified by presenters that yes, there will be Encores, if they are offering such?
Many a time, they FOMO us and keep us wide awake until the wee hrs of the morning and even at dawn when other family members are already waking up fr their new day -- while all the while we are bleary-eyed and thinking when this particular Webinar will 'ever' come to an end -- we wait and wait and wait b'coz they say that only those who wait till the very end of their Webinar will get this e-Book of this pdf or this Report, or AWESOME BONUS...it goes on and on...their baitings, that is...so very sad indeed.
It is absolutely not good for our health, especially so in 'cron times, but what to do? They have us on tetherhooks, it so seems to be the case many a time -- and we are so very desperate to make money NOW!
Personally, GoTo Meeting is BEST!

Pros:

The product is easy to use even for the absolute beginner -- after a short learning curve to get acclimatized with the nitty-gritties thereat. The confirmation notification is like clockwork and is much welcomed. This is a standalone software, no need to bandwagon n any additional softwares -- a 'under one roof' technological marvel in its category, honestly-speaking. I always prefer this platform when compared to others that I am not so very keen on using. This technology gets the job done -- in other words, it is highly reliable for all of my Webinar (Web Seminar) needs. I always return as a satisfied customer -- it delivers on what it is expected to do. It is reliable in that you have to be reliable in getting to the Webinar punctually -- on or before time.

Cons:

1) Missing? Yes! In the early days, I simply got lost as to figure out the 'easy-peasy' Time Converter Zoning ala Local Timings -- was sometimes too late while at other times simply too many days well ahead of time -- due t not having faithfully recorded the Webinar details -- my fault 100%. 2) Improved? Yes. Can add these features which would DEFINITELY help the struggling total newcomer to this amazing platform: 1. Give a Checklist For BEGINNERS Before you start...Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, etc....so very easy to follow, by the usually fumbling, stumbling newbie. 2. Didn't have countdown timer as in 00:00:00, but...'you are 2 days early' or 'The webinar is over'. 3. Do send at least 1 or even 2 'in-between' e-mail notifications s that the hurry-burry guys and gals too would be notified in advance that yes, there is an impending or imminent Webinar round the corner. 4. The Chat is not turned on...is it for VIP clienteles or need to upgrade to other levels? 3) Difficult to use? Initially, as a 1st timer, it was a lil' bit new playground, so to speak. After some time, it became so very 'easy-peasy' -- that's why the Checklist fr the Absolute Beginner would really come in handy -- especially so for all those millions upon millions of wannabes who are not tech-savvy at all.

Mohammad Sharif
Proprietor in Bangladesh
Computer Software, Self Employed

Empower Your Remote Team with GoTo Meeting

Comments: Many users have reported positive experiences with GoTo Meeting, praising its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, high-quality audio and video, and flexible pricing options. GoTo Meeting also offers a range of useful features such as screen sharing, real-time chat, and meeting management tools, which can help to facilitate productive and effective virtual meetings.However, like any software platform, the suitability of GoTo Meeting will depend on the user's specific needs, preferences, and budget. Some users may prefer more specialized or customizable platforms for their specific use case, while others may find that GoTo Meeting meets all of their virtual meeting and remote collaboration needs.Overall, GoTo Meeting is a popular and respected platform in the virtual meeting space, and has helped many remote teams to collaborate, communicate, and stay connected.

Pros:

Some of the key advantages of GoTo Meeting include its user-friendly interface, high-quality audio and video, reliable performance, and flexible pricing options. GoTo Meeting is also highly customizable, with a range of options for setting up meetings, managing participant access and permissions, and integrating with other tools and applications.Overall, GoTo Meeting is a powerful and versatile platform that can help remote teams to collaborate, communicate, and stay connected, regardless of their location or time zone.

Cons:

For example, some users may find that GoTo Meeting's pricing plans are relatively expensive compared to other similar platforms. Additionally, while GoTo Meeting is generally very reliable, there may be occasional connectivity or performance issues depending on the user's internet connection or other technical factors.Some users may also find that GoTo Meeting's interface or features are not as customizable or advanced as they would prefer, especially compared to more complex or specialized platforms designed for specific use cases.However, it's important to note that these potential limitations may not be significant for all users, and that GoTo Meeting remains a popular and highly regarded platform for virtual meetings and remote collaboration. Ultimately, the suitability of GoTo Meeting will depend on the user's specific needs, preferences, and budget.

Laurence
Laurence
Project Manager in US
Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ Employees

It is one of the best online meeting platforms.

Comments: It's a wonderful way for our sales and support staff to track client requests or defects so that our development team can thoroughly analyze the problem. It also allowed us to have a library of meetings or direct links to recordings to include in our support cases and tickets, whereas Google requires you to specify how long you want the tape to be available. As a result, certain past requests no longer have an active link to a recording that was created as a key descriptor of the request or error. We addressed the issue of having personnel that travels while still being able to work on projects; we can interact with both customers and contractors who are occasionally in other countries.

Pros:

It highlights different utilities, such as inaccessible mouse control, local recording, and basic associations with numerous workspace clients, such as Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, and others. What I especially preferred was the tall quality of the gatherings; they too have a include where you'll store and share all accounts with other people. The truth that ready to coordinate with personnel who are traveling or working from domestic, as well as clients who are not there's, what places Goto Meeting at the best of the "requirements" list for businesses of all sizes.

Cons:

What I don't like about it is that you can only add 100 people, it has less integration with background filters, and it needs numerous steps to enter into a meeting each time. One of the most aggravating concerns I have is the inability to use a VR plugin or vfairs; many of our clients prefer to meet in VR 3D inside an ecosystem. This provides our internal and external consumers or suppliers with the in-person experience that many of us believe is currently lacking.