Bubbl.us

Bubbl.us Reviews

by LKCollab

Bubbl - Simple and just works.

Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Ken I.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I first saw Bubbl.us being used on a live webinar several years ago - and was amazed that they'd brought that level of customization and usability to the web, especially for free! Quickly becoming a fan, I used it for all of my mind-mapping endeavors. I still use it when I need to quickly demonstrate a concept, but for regular use, I've migrated to FreeMind - mainly due to import/export functions.

Pros: I thought it was cool that this was offered as an online service (available through your browser from anywhere) instead of just another desktop app. It's also very easy to use, and save projects.

Cons: I think it's a bit over-priced for what it is, but I've always been a fan of the early (and free) versions. I don't subscribe to the paid version currently.

A very useful platform for brainstorming

Reviewed on 22/10/2018
Practicante Comercial de Cuidado Personal
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's a very friendly platform for making brainstorming maps. After you finish your map, you can download in different kinds of file, depending on what you are requiring. Also, you can access to them in any device that you have.

Cons: There should be a feature that let you change the color of an entire branch

Super Easy to use

Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Sarah bernardina B.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is super easy to use, I able to map out the idea I have in mind. I can easily drag and drop and connect them to the correct bubble if I needed to.

Pros: I first saw this app with a client. It gives a good visualization then I tried using it especially there is a Free account. I able to create and visualize my plan, the funnel mapping of a chatbot and built the format super easy. I can also able to copy and paste it easily. I could also easy add a bubble in between two bubbles that is already there. Super easy to modify and move things around.

Cons: Well so far using it is easy. Maybe one thing I encounter is selecting multiple bubbles that I need to move. There is no easiest way on grouping them to move all at once. And also adding files or images and realtime collaboration are in premium ones. I wish at least this 2 functions are in the free. Other than that, none so far that I encountered.