Filter by:

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5

About VOGSY

Google Workspace users, manage and track it all from projects, to finances, to company health in one platform with your Google apps.

Learn more about VOGSY

Paola Z.
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2019

"Great personal assistant"

Comments: Helps me to keep full track of our quote-to-cash process. Easy time recording and approval of purchase invoices. Charts give a clear overview of a number of key performance indicators.

Pros: Vogsy helps me to easily manage my actions by presenting them on my personal feed. And keeps reminding me if something is not taken care of yet. Great to have this convenient personal assistant who keeps me up to speed!

Cons: If you work on quite a number of projects, you can sometimes receive many notifications on your feed. To avoid this situation, you can disable certain notifications in Vogsy. So if you just invest a little bit of time, this is easily taken care of as well.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2019
Customer Success Management
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"New generation Software VOGSY"

Comments: With vogsy we solve our sales opportunities, project management, planning and real-time insight into figures without using back-office staff. In addition, we wanted to make our sales staff, consultants and account managers more responsible for creating and managing their projects.

Pros: The software works so intuitively that you can immediately work with it as a user. As a customer success manager I immediately see the opportunities and the sales phase they have. The current projects are easy to follow through the clear images. and lots and lots more

Cons: I have not been able to find any dislikes yet

Jan V.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"New generation PSA software that really helps me to grow my business"

Comments: With VOGSY I'm 100% in control and able to grow my business

Pros: - Excellent User Experience
- The Boards with all my KPI's are very easy an effective to use
- I only spend 10 minutes per day to check and control all my actions
- Very easy to use reporting and I really like the integrations wih Google Sheets (flexibility)
- It's a social platform! Makes it very easy to collaborate with my colleagues
- It's fun to use!

Cons: - Sometimes I don't understand why some items appear in my timeline

Hein M.
COO
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"Vogsy review by Specialisterren BV"

Comments: - We used different systems, joined by the unavoidable Excel-sheets. Vulnarable of course plus lots of data were stored double (or more) in different systems. On top of that: using many unconnected systems/applications means that you will not have a clear overview of interconnected processes (sales, operations, invoicing). Vogsy solves this for us and makes a 360-overview and insight possible.

Pros: - Functionality: it fits our needs quite thouroughly
- Easy to use. Adaption to using Vogsy proved to be very easy
- Customer support: direct response and actions taken.

Cons: - At this point the performance is not always what you want. Not a real problem now, but might become a problem as more customers will join. I don't know how Vogsy will be able to scale on this point.

Koen L.
Test manager
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Control and transparency"

Comments: Vogsy keeps me in control of our projects: maximum transparency of planning, budgets, progress and results. Whether it is about last year, yesterday or next month, and whatever device I am using. For example: at the start of my day I have a look at the overall planning of our 45 testers and I immediately spot if there are any gaps and which projects need extra attention because of progress or budget vs. planning.

Pros: Easy of use in control of our projects because of transparency of planning, budgets, progress and results.

Cons: Every now and then I run into a feature that doesn't fit the way we work. My experience however is that the Vogsy team is being very helpful in assisting us and adapting the software when we provide useful feedback.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Ruth D.
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2020

"Good for task management"

Comments: It's a little complicated to get the hang of, and I don't like getting email notifications for everyone assigned to the same projects that I'm assigned to as most of the emails have nothing to do with me, so I end up missing the emails that are for me to see.

Pros: I love the task management, how I can see all the tasks in the 'to do' section, then they switch to the 'doing' when I start the timer, then the 'done' part once done.

Cons: I'd like to be able to comment more on tasks, I left some comments but they were truncated after a certain length and I hadn't noticed until it was too late - what I wrote was lost forever :(

by VOGSY on 13/11/2020

Dear Ruth, could you send us your contact details? We'd like to help you out with the task comments as well the email notifications.
Best,
Mark

• Reviewed on 26/09/2020
Chris L.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2020

"Waste of time"

Comments: I hate it. It looked like it would be perfect,
and they promised the world. They fell short Snd wouldn’t refund my money either.

Pros: I was hoping that this would be easier than Sales force... I was wrong. I liked how the team embraced our company. However it was false hope. They would not deviate from their ways and it cost me thousands of dollars. What a mistake.

Cons: Processing a job was a nightmare. There are so many unnecessary steps.

by VOGSY on 13/11/2020

Dear Chris, sorry to learn that you felt misguided. For a SaaS business, it's never a sustainable situation to overpromise or underdeliver. And so that's definitely not what we ever set out to do. After reflecting on your feedback here, we believe that it was a matter of expectations in different parts of the business that caused things to grind to a halt. In hindsight, it's clear that it was CRM, rather than PSA that you were looking for. Whilst we spent quite some time with your administrative team to cover the entire scope from quote to cash, that ultimately was never embraced fully. An unfortunate mismatch, of which we will take learnings forward.
Best regards,
Mark

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2020
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"Excellent project management tool"

Comments: The most important issue in our bussiness to manage the consultants on projects and hours calculated and spend.

Pros: The planning module and the corresponding hour's sheet. The messages with come automatically on cards and an alarm so you see easily that there are actions to be completed.
There are automattically charts who prsented the data on a easy way.

Cons: There are some issues where you do not have enough printable reports.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2019
Ivar D.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"An example to make complex business easy"

Comments: Wit Vogsy we opened up all our data tot all our professionals, so they ca maken faster en better decisions. This makes sure we have less work inn the backoffice to process data, info-requests. It brings the business closer to our professionals, so they experience the data (also the difficult situations and bad-data) directly.

Pros: is really supports the flow from opportunity to invoice (P2P). It is easy to use and easy to implement.

Cons: It leaves several steps and actions open to a use, so it is not always good enough to make sure you can enforce specific steps, actions, options you want a user to do.

Gert D.
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Satisfied"

Comments: I manage my projects with vogsy. Of course I also register my time allocation.

Pros: Software works as it should and on every device (most Apple) that I use

Cons: Reporting could be a little better. In particular, the financial figures should be shown more in proportion to each other.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Hans P.
Business Consultant
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"Excellent tool for Professional Service Organisations"

Comments: The view on my projects is superb! Including the weather forcast on my projects!
Very easy to use.

Pros: Easy Timesheet, Easy Project creation. Easy starting with Vogsy!

Cons: I cannot think of any disadvantadges in Vogsy

Richard j K.
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2020

"FINALLY! A solution for managing projects that integrates with Google"

Comments: Since roll out we have noticed a dramatic increase in our team's responsiveness to submitting their time (a plague of every agency) and a double digit increase in profitability from having stronger controls over our projects than we had with other project management applications we used in the past.

Pros: For years I have dreamed of a tool that would integrate within the Google ecosystem, Vogsy has done just that. It feels like an extension of the tools that we use everyday: Gmail, Google Docs, et cetera. The transition from our existing platform was fairly painless and our team was up and running within days of deployment.

Cons: I do not have many pain points with Vogsy. It covers all of our bases that we need to properly manage our team and the day to day operations of the business. Their team has been super supportive on customer support side and carefully considers our recommendations for future releases. It feels like a very effective partnership.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2020
Hendrik N.
Lead Consultant
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"100% automated process from quote to invoice"

Comments: - 100% automated process from quote to invoice
- integrates easily with our financial administration
- extremely intuitive user experience, very steep learning curve for new employees
- beautiful graphs and management dashboards
- FUN to use, feels like social media!

Pros: It is a pleasure to make proposals with Vogsy: - I enter quote information (amount, relation, contact person)
- Vogsy then generates the quote from a template and stores it in Google Drive
- I finish the quote by editing the generated Google Doc
- Vogsy then sends my manager a notification to approve the quote
- after approval Vogsy sends the quote to my contact person through Gmail
It does not end there. After receipt, my customer can digitally sign the quote. Vogsy automatically saves the signed quote in Google Drive. In Vogsy I can then convert the quote to a project with a single click, so the project execuation can start right away (resource planning, time registration, invoicing). Never been this easy, never been this efficient.

Cons: I manage many projects and quotes so I received many notifications on my feed. Fortunately, you can easily disable certain notifications in Vogsy.

• Reviewed on 03/05/2019
Henk K.
Software engineer
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2019

"VOGSY is easy and fun to use"

Comments: VOGSY is easy and fun to use.

Pros: It's very easy to fill in my timesheet from my personal planning. Also great to see which actions I still have to do. VOGSY also offers nice charts.

Cons: Nothing so far. I can't think of one single con.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2019
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2019

"VOGSY makes managing my projects easy"

Comments: My projects are always up-to-date because VOGSY can be used easily and everywhere

Pros: The entire process, from quote to invoice, on my mobile phone

Cons: I have not yet found any relevant omissions

Yorick K.
DevOps Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"Reduces my administrative burden to a minimum"

Comments: I mostly use Vogsy for time recording and the approval of purchase invoices. It only takes a few clicks and you are done. I also regularly look at Billability charts that are very clear to me. As a DevOps Team Lead I am very happy that Vogsy helps me to limit my (boring) administrative tasks!

Pros: - The homepage (Vogsy feed) shows cards with only actions and updates about projects that apply to me
- From my homepage I can handle my pending actions like 'Approve purchase invoice' very quickly
- Searching is fast and easy, you just start typing (it works like Google)

Cons: Sometimes I receive an update that I have already seen and marked as ready.

Sjoerd V.
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Vogsy is the best PSA software for our IT testing company"

Comments: With Vogsy we were able to run our entire buss proces in one system, greatly enabling our 360degrees view on both our company and our customers

Pros: Ease of setup, we were able to use it after some weeks of setting up with hardly any additional customising, it ran straight out of the box
360 view of the complete lead2bill proces, we now never miss a hours which "leak" away, resulting is a better invoice rate. The software started paying for itself right from the start
Cloud based mobile first data and charts means we can access all data from all over the world.

Cons: Charts are fab, some google sheets are not extermely intuitive to use.
COmlex reports are at simes somewhat slow to build up

Wichard K.
DevOps Team member
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2019

"Perfect tool for managing our quote-to-cash process"

Comments: Thanks to the helpfull reports and KPI's we are in perfect control of all our business processes.

Pros: - Modern UI
- Reports (e.g. budgets versus realization) are great and highly customizable.
- Searching for projects and activities works great with autocompletion
- Easy to use forms
- Seamless integration with G-Suite/Google-apps
- Great service from supportteam

Cons: There are no issues I can think of right now

• Reviewed on 06/05/2019
Senior Advisor
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Excellent"

Comments: Project finances

Pros: Fresh look and feel; no redundant actions

Cons: None; every extra expansion will make it less to the point.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Wout K.
general manager

"Great PSA software"

Comments: Quote-to-cash process is excellerated by using VOGSY
Using boards to customize management information for each department

Pros: Works great on my mobile phone. All relevant information about my opportunities en projects available in my pocket without searching. On board P&L, so I allways van see how we perform against the budget, from any point of view: manager, department, staff, billability et cetera

Cons: Standard charts do not allow for customizations

Henk S.
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"VOGSY is the mobile first proces from Quote to Invoice"

Comments: As a projectmanager i am keeping track on my projects in a fun way. VOGSY is very intuitive to use. It feels like social media

Pros: VOGSY has all the benefits of G-suite. The heart of VOGSY is the activity stream it shows the project data real time and up to date. Wich helps to keep track of the project for colleagues and customers

Cons: Sometimes i get to many notifications on my feed. And the notifications will keep comming until you act on the notifications.