15 years helping Australian businesses

About Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds offers a scalable platform for you to efficiently manage guests, inventory, pricing, and data in real-time. 10+ rooms only.

Learn more about Cloudbeds

Pros:

It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue.

Cons:

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out.

Cloudbeds ratings

4.3
4.1
4.2
4.1

7.8/10

Cloudbeds has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 324 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Cloudbeds before?

Shen
Shen
Director in Malaysia
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

Pros:

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

Cons:

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Larry
Operations Manager in Singapore

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

Comments: I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

Pros:

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague. The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the data might not be imported accurately albeit its not a major concern. The part that i was most impressed with Cloudbeds would be the dashboard and the calender. From these 2 functions its easy to have a clear view of the check ins, out, as well as the occupancy. Of course there are more sub functions equally useful from the calender. Another equally cool feature i'd have to say is the integration with a large pool of vendors to expand the basic HMS and cater it specifically to each hotel's operation. For us, we integrated Cloudbeds with Assa Abloy's NFC enabled door lock, a Mobile Check in aplication which allows our guests to check in wthout accessing our front desk. This frees up our front desk staff and they have time to perform other tasks! Guest can safely access their room with their mobile device.

Cons:

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve. I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought. There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice. The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

Alternatives Considered: OPERA Cloud Property Management

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Most of the products nowadays are cloud enabled and has similar functions, For me to decide on Cloudbeds, the key issues are definitely its cost competitiveness, scalability, expandability as well as the friendly support helpddesk!

2 years ago

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, Larry. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are thrilled by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your views of the system and experience so far, which helps us understand what we are doing right while finding the areas for improvement. In addition to that, we're happy that our support efforts have met expectations which we value significantly among several other things. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Henrico
Director in Bahamas
Hospitality, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Embraces the diversity in the field and the guiding principles

5.0 last month New

Comments: Championing sustainability in the industry. Cloudbeds gives the most comprehensive insight into the structure and functioning of this industry.

Pros:

There is a sense of leadership and responsibility found in Cloudbeds. It has for a long time served as an umbrella in my hospitality management journey. Chiefly, Cloudbeds optimize business performance through its daily assistance in operations. It is also easy to deal with customer complaints and inquiries.

Cons:

I had issues with bookings. It was slow to load new entries which affected our schedule. The issue was attended by the support team.

last month

Hi Henrico, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds management, and customer inquiries/complaints. We appreciate it!

Julieann
Director in Australia

Disgusting customer service

Comments: For 3 years I have persevered 😣 now I am done and do not recommend

Pros:

The original sales rep in 2020 [sensitive content hidden] was amazing. So supportive, happy to help and fix any problems. Once he left you couldn't get any help in Australia

Cons:

The customer service support team is a joke. There is no support and defiantly don't try and add two separate properties to one account

Alternatives Considered: RMS Cloud and Little Hotelier

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: Let's hope they offer support to their customers

Switched From: Little Hotelier

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Because the sales rep was amazingly supportive in 2020. Since left the company.

last year

Hi Julieann, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team will contact you to speak with you. Cloudbeds

Carl
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

Comments: My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

Pros:

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

Cons:

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

Alternatives Considered: RevGain, Profitroom and SiteMinder

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: I have a small hostel. Cloudbeds is good for the small hostel and can be scaled for larger hotels. The price is also scaled. It was an overall price and ease of the functions I am interested in.

2 years ago

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs. With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

Karin
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Comments: Looking for a new program ! I use to love the program but they have cut back on help I think and now you cant get help very easy . You have to wait forever. Not what it use to be!

Pros:

Customer service was great when I signed up and it was great for about a year.

Cons:

You can't get help. When you do the live chats they just keep taking you in circles. Sending you links to go to . I cant even get into my cloudbeds now and am just waiting on someone to respond through a email . Such a panic feeling and I have customers waiting to book and can't get in the system to book or see whats available .

Alternatives Considered: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Sounded better at the time. Pricing was the same and I liked who I was working with and he had told me he would be the go to guy when I needed something . I heard from him for about 4 months into it then he disapeared.

3 months ago

Hi Karin N, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team has reached out to you to discuss this more. Cloudbeds

Ryan
Managing Director in UK
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Nice product, but it has many floors that can only be solved by technical team!

Comments: Ok but could be better.

Pros:

Integrations, online booking Chanel manager

Cons:

The software is extremely slow, this has been reported many times, but nothing happens. The payment system is no good for the uk (except for online bookings) and we have resorted to taking most payments manually as a result. I love that you can do lots with the system, but sometimes it’s just information overload and could be simplified a lot.

Alternatives Considered: Mews

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: Eviivo was more suited to the B&B market rather than the hotel market where we had grown to become. Cloudbeds was a cloud based system with great integrations into other software providers, and seemed to fit the bill perfectly, and I could if it solved the little ongoing issues.

Switched From: eviivo

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Mews was to new to the marketplace, but had great potential.

last year

Hello Ryan, Thank you for providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are taking advantage of our many integrations and channel manager, but sorry to hear that we've fallen short of expectations in other areas. We value your business and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you directly. If there is anything specific we can do to resolve your situation, please let us know by reaching out to [email protected]. Warm regards, The Cloudbeds Team

Oriana
Manager in Brazil
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We have become loyal clients

Comments: I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Pros:

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere. The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

Cons:

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

2 years ago

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come. With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

Richard
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

Comments: Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Pros:

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend. Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

Cons:

I really have found very little to complain about with this software. 1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status. 2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

Alternatives Considered: Hotelogix, Little Hotelier and innRoad

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: To upgrade to a more current user interface and software we felt was focused on our type of hospitality business...i.e. small boutique hotel.

Switched From: MyHMS

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Really good integration of the primary tools a hotelier needs in an outstanding user interface. The quality of training/support materials and hearing from various sources that CB tech support is awesome.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Hospitality, Self Employed

Versatile all in One PMS

Comments: The overall experience has been positive. I have been operating three small properties proven to be a great solution.

Pros:

The versatility of Cloudbeds is very attractive. You are able to add useful modules such as revenue management and housekeeping.

Cons:

It is a bit expensive when you start to add functionality. Some of the modules such as housekeeping and revenue management could be better.

Alternatives Considered: WebRezPro

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: The flexibility of used and its cloud-based nature. Numerous integration possibilities.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is serving your business successfully with a centralized platform. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have!

Gagandeep
Accounting in Canada
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Not Recommended

Comments: Not happy at all, I will pay more this time but will look forward for something easier with reports

Pros:

Create a reservation and check out a guest

Cons:

Reports and accounting. Balancing and occupancy reports

2 years ago

Hi Gagandeep, thank you for sharing your feedback and we are truly sorry that your Cloudbeds experience did not meet expectations. We will try our best to improve our product and understand the differences in each customer's requirements. Please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] referencing this review so that we can help you and discuss any further concerns or suggestions.

Prashant
CEO in India
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

It can’t get better for hostels!

Pros:

Super lucid interface Fantastic customer support (usual queries resolved in less than an hour) Lot of useful reports and features like housekeeping and cash draw

Cons:

Only if the software had a mobile application.

Alternatives Considered: eZee Centrix, AxisRooms and STAAH Channel Manager

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: Channel integration issues Complicated to use

Switched From: eZee Centrix, AxisRooms and STAAH Channel Manager

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Features User interface

2 years ago

Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad to hear that our product is meeting your needs. It brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience we can give you. About your suggestion on the mobile app, you can access the system through your mobile's built-in browser. Nevertheless, we are also developing a mobile app so you can access our system easily and tailored to your phone. Please do let our team at [email protected] know if you need any other assistance.

Jim
Founder/Owner/Operator in US
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

Definitely a game changer for the business!

Comments: It was confusing to understand all the steps involved to make changes and/or a reservation….like to make changes, then click update, then apply, then save. (3 - 4 step process to get the action u want done).

Pros:

Helps with so many areas of the business it’s such a time saver once set-up and implemented.

Cons:

If you are used to a one touch system like Square or other software, the learning curve is definitely a little longer with this system. So many steps to do the simplest of tasks instead of a one button click and ur done.

Alternatives Considered: Beds24, BedBooking and Adventure Office

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: To help streamline the whole process of taking reservations, managing channels, and provide a more professional experience for the customer .

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Cloudbeds Customer Support is top notch and very helpful with such a complex system .

2 years ago

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, Jim. We are grateful that our system is providing value for your business. Due to a better end-user experience, our platform setup can take time which is why our onboarding team is there to guide you throughout the journey. We appreciate the thoughtful feedback and thank you for choosing Cloudbeds!

Erick
General Manager in Germany

One of the best All in One Solutions for Boutique Hotels

Comments: We are very happy with Cloudbeds. Easy to manage our property and train our staff. The whole team was very thankful that we finally changed our software to a better solution.

Pros:

Easy to use. Our team quickly learned how to use the platform and we love the connectivity with our different channels - no more overbookings since we started working with Cloudbeds.

Cons:

No accounting integration. We have to manually export our financial data to our local accounting software.

Alternatives Considered: Clock PMS and Mews

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: The customer support was limited and didn’t work for us. The channel manager sometimes had errors in currency conversion.

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: We needed something quick and easy to understand for our staff - the price /value ratio was important and Cloudbeds have us exactly what we needed. Excellent on boarding - great setup and even greater results in short time we improved our workflow and saved time and money for our company.

2 years ago

We are honored to be recognized as one of the bests. We would like to thank you for this recognition and are delighted that you find our system easy to use.

Alex
Owner in Dominican Republic

Happy with cloudbeds since we started 8 years ago

Comments: We started with cloudbeds about 8 years ago and since that the company keep grow and making life easier to property individual owners like me.

Pros:

Easy to use and the connetion provide with defferent booking channel

Cons:

I really like everything maybe the price for the othere service integration

Alternatives Considered: iHotelier, SiteMinder and LogiSoft Hotel Management

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Beacause of the frondesk management, which is easy for everyone to work with.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is saving you time with a centralized platform. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Thank you for being a part of our journey as a loyal customer for this many years - Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Steve
Owner/Operator in Costa Rica
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Comments: Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Pros:

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Cons:

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing review; we highly appreciate your comments about our system and how much you and your staffs enjoy using Cloudbeds. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Corey
General Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Perfect for our small property

Comments: I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

Pros:

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and hammer through some more chronological training. I've never had an employee need more than a few hours to get the system down pat. The software is based around the guests more than it is based around the property, and they provide multiple tools to make the check-in process easier for both the guests as well as the staff. However, the support would have to be the most impressive thing about the company. While it is extremely rare to have an issue with the software, we actually experienced an enormous lag/outage in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. However, clicked on "Get Help" and in minutes I was chatting to a live representative about the issue I was experiencing. The followed up on it and emailed me directly once it was resolved. I couldn't say that about several larger companies I have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Cloudbeds to anyone who needs simple, cloud-based, intuitive software to help manage their property.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and information that is available for any customer via Cloudbeds University and our online knowledgebase portal. With regards to the feature suggestion, may I offer a workaround where you can use the Documents tab from our Reservation Details page to store any files from a computer? You can import an image or a PDF file uploaded to that reservation. You can reach out to support via [email protected] for more information.

Andrea
CEO/Owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Used Cloudbeds for 4 years, so HAPPY to have finally found a much better product

Comments: Overall I have not been happy with Cloudbeds, and in fact have recently switched. In addition to the problems with user interface, slow/unresponsive customer service, extremely poor reporting, and calendar/channel management never really working, when I went to cancel it, they REQUIRE a meeting in order to cancel, or they will just continue to charge you. I've never heard of anything like this. Our new HMS is SO much easier to use, and their customer support is a thousand times better. Not to mention how much better their booking engine looks and works.

Pros:

I chose Cloudbeds because they integrated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and had a calendar that should have worked across all the channels.

Cons:

Not only did the calendar not really work across the channels, but the software itself was ridiculously difficult to use. Extremely poor user interface. We required "help" with absolutely anything that was outside of perfectly typical (which was often), and would have to submit a ticket and wait (sometimes for days) to get that help.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate your feedback and regret to hear that you did not have the best experience with us. We will continue to work hard and understand our community's needs even better. If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please feel free to reach out via [email protected] and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Engin
Owner in Costa Rica
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

They did not give what they offer- Misleading staff and ads

Comments: Very bad. I wouldnt recommend it to noone. There plenty of better options. Also sometimes connection cuts with booking so it doesnt send the price change.

Pros:

Nothing is good. We did not like anything.

Cons:

We wanted to use this softare to manage our small hostel with 28 beds. We talked about the features that we will have with the plan that we were buying on the phone before buying. They told us we will have 3 apps for free and shared inventory funcion is included. After paying, we are told we need to pay extra for shared inventory and apps we talked that they said free is just integration of the app is free. So We are informed in the begining wrong. We were thinking of two software to use, cloudbeds or Counter app. Counter app is half the price and comes these features with premium plan all included. We wanted to cancel the membership, but look what they say, we can cancel but we do not refund. So you cancel but take the money. Interesting. I never had this kind of issue in nowhere. We are using just to save our money then we will cancel it for sure.

Alternatives Considered: Counter App

last year

Hi Engin, We appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Thank you for speaking with a member of our hospitality Consultant Team to resolve this issue. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to the team at [email protected] Warm regards, The Cloudbeds Team

Jennifer
CFO in Belize

Thieves

Pros:

They are not reputable and allow others to transfer your account with authorizing

Cons:

THIEVES, they allowed someone to transfer my account without my approval and authorization. STATING THEY HAD "documents" THERE ARE NO DOCUMENTS, NO APPROVAL, NO AUTHORIZATION, they have gone against their own company policies. The person they transferred my account stole this and CLOUDBEDS ALLOWED it.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Referrals

Linda

Cloudbeds

Comments: It has cut down on time in many ways, everything is so much more automated relative to my last system.

Pros:

It was relatively easy to set up. Time consuming but that was OK.

Cons:

I do not like the customer support aspect. I do not like that I write about a question & then have to wait for a reply and then actually deal with a variety of people. I don't feel like they understand what I am saying most of the time. The rep who assisted me at first [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent and he has had to be the go between a few times to get the support team to understand what I am requesting. Just once I wish someone would pick up the phone and talk to me!

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your comment and feedback about the system. Your feedback is always helpful which helps us understand the gap we can improve. We are currently working on providing better support options and we have recently introduced live-chat support. Please let us know if you have any concerns by reaching out to us via [email protected].

Edwin
Owner B&B in UK
Hospitality, Self Employed

Brilliant and easy to use

Comments: your customer service is really the best ever experienced

Pros:

real time synchronization connect all OTA's Credit card view function email templates reporting possibilities

Cons:

There is nothing i don't like about the software.

Alternatives Considered: freetobook

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: demo, possibilities (see pros)

2 years ago

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review, we are happy to hear that our system has helped you streamline many tasks, and our support efforts are meeting your needs. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have! We look forward to continuing working with you and supporting you for many years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Hazel
owner in Canada

Good system

Comments: Good data for our business. Good communication to our customers. Happy to have the seamless connection with OTAs.

Pros:

Mostly it's good: (1) Appearance and use of the Calendar. (2) Set up to Channel connections. (2) Payment processing - the info is easy to access and it's all gone like clock work. (3) Email templates and schedules. (4) Notes on reservations. Easy to track email records. (5) Their support has been amazing.

Cons:

(1) Have to manually apply balance owing payment. Wish this happened automatically. (2) the filters for searches is a bit cumbersome. You have to "submit" and then "apply" and even the look of the calendar drop downs took some getting used to.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you run your property with a centralized platform and that our core features along with the support efforts are meeting expectations. Regarding your concerns, would you be able to let us know more via [email protected] so that our team can assist you better?

Keyvin
Owner/manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds looks good, but that's about it. Basically no support whatsoever.

Comments: Learning experience. Don't go with companies that only have email support. We lost a few thousand dollars in business from their negligence.

Pros:

Booking engine appearance is modern and clean, scrolling calendar on mobile devices, calendar shows today's check-ins and checkouts.

Cons:

No support. When you have an issue, you email and wait. Then they say, "that's not possible, but put it on the idea boards so it can get voted on." And there it will sit for years. Daily workflow was terribly inefficient compared to our old system. The check in process took about 5 minutes longer with so many more clicks. Just to print something became a nightmare! Setting up rates and availability is a total pain initially, but then it gets so much worse. Instead of seasonal rate intervals with occasional rate increases for high demand dates, we have hundreds of rate intervals (cloudbeds creates automatically) that require tedious manually editing for each room type and each interval. All of this means hours of wasted time and energy spent where it should be minutes or even seconds. The cost. There are more robust PMS's out there for much less, period. Don't waste your time!!!

6 years ago

Hi Keyvin, We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. We definitely made some mistakes in this case, from which we will learn. We prioritize our development based on the collective requests from our customers. In this case, you had some fairly unique requirements that we couldn't accommodate on your timeline. We don't offer a call-in support line because we find it more efficient to get the information first and schedule the call once we have the details and can solve the issue, vs. asking our customers to wait on hold. From looking through your case, it looks like we averaged getting back to you within 30 minutes in most cases.

Kerry
Director in UK

Great for large businesses

Comments: Friendly team and the program itself is very good, however, if you are not technically minded, we found cloud beds to be very complicated and help is difficult to get and this was very frustrating.

Pros:

Had a lot of different features and functions that were very useful and some simple to use

Cons:

The customer service is far too complicated and takes too long. There is no phone number so you can never just call a person and quickly get help over the phone. You need to log your problem by email then you have to wait for a confirmation then you have to wait for a response and all communication is done by email and sometimes the answer is not what you are actually looking for. This can take days which is just not use a friendly, and appropriate when you are running a busy business that needs problems sorted right away. Can cause a lot of stress!

4 months ago

Hi Kerry, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.