15 years helping Australian businesses

About Apollo

Apollo is the platform for your entire end-to-end sales strategy.

Learn more about Apollo

Pros:

When using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you don't get the ability to specify the number of reps on a support team or sales team, but Apollo gives you that power.

Cons:

Their Custer service is slow to respond, and often argumentative. It also severely limits users in texting and call functionality.

Apollo ratings

4.5
4.3
4.5
4.4

8.9/10

Apollo has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 340 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Apollo before?

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Colombia
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

Comments: I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

Pros:

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

Cons:

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Haylee
Haylee
Senior Associate in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Go-to sales engagement platform

Comments: Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Pros:

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

Cons:

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Amy
Analyst in Portugal
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Nice data plarform

Comments: It has been a nice experience. The platform is easy to use and brings more mobile and email data to our contacts. However, it has been a burden to deal with the duplicated records that are being created

Pros:

Easy to set up, user-friendly, low pricing, integration with Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn (including Sales Navigator), good support.

Cons:

The data provided is not always the most up to date (at least, versus LinkedIn), susceptible to create duplicated records in the CRM, the records don't sync from Salesforce to Apollo

Suzie
research analyst in India

true Review

Comments: I enjoyed working with apollo since it is very user friendly .

Pros:

The user-friendly and intuitive interface of Apollo is one of its best characteristics. Apollo has been really helpful to a sales team by giving them free HQ numbers and emails.

Cons:

Apollo gives free credits that some other tools do not offer, and they only offer 5 or 10 credits. I thus enjoy Apollo

Austin
AE in Canada
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

True all in one solution

Comments: 9/10 experience. I have used the majority of big Sales tools and this one is my favorite.

Pros:

All in one solution that also is easy to use. No need to buy multiple tools.

Cons:

They don't have a power dialer (yet) I imagine they will get one soon.

Paramveer Singh
Paramveer Singh
Freight Broker in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Make your sale process automatic using Apollo.io

Comments: It was a great experience using Aplollo.io. I am a freight broker so we need to generate customer database and contact them and follow-up them. This whole process becomes so easy using Apollo.io.

Pros:

Apollo.io is a great CRM as well as lead generator. We can use different filters to search appropriate lead for our business. Also under engage tab software provides features of email marketing.

Cons:

Customer support it slow. No live support is available. Sometime some bugs are observed which make task difficult.

Computer Hardware, 11–50 Employees

Apollo.io is very efficient and less expensive compared to other tools that I've used so far.

Comments: The thing that I absolutely like on this tool is the price. It is cheaper but has many features compared to other tools that I used.

Pros:

The features that I like the most on this tool is the accuracy and efficiency. All the prospects that I've made using this tool is correct.

Cons:

Sometimes the loading time from searching is taking longer than usual, other than that, I did not encounter any problems yet.

Satyam
Satyam
Founder in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The best prospecting tool

Pros:

The features that help me to operate on every operation there is for prospecting makes apollo the very best of tools that should be used widely by marketers and business owners.

Cons:

The export limit is one thing thing that should have been increases in number and sometimes feel like a lot of extra work.

Tanishka
Research Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Apollo.io driving business growth through data

5.0 last month New

Pros:

What I enjoy about Apollo is that it provides good and accurate numbers and limitless access to emails.

Cons:

The thing I dislike about Apollo is that it provides a restricted amount of contact information.

Zack
Owner in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Apollo is an easy go-to tool for generating leads, and understanding the size of your market

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The database is really thorough and accurate.

Cons:

The user interface is a bit clunky and not super intuitive at times.

Jamie
Partnerships/Integrations Team in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Comments: Overall, it was a positive experience, and they do listen to customers.

Pros:

The software checks multiple boxes for a sales tech stack, CRM, Email tool, lead gen., and the ability to make calls from the software too.

Cons:

You aren't able to get many phone numbers, and the email validity started to slip.

Heidi
Maarketing Director in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

I've already recommended this software

Pros:

I love having the combination of both lead prospecting and email sequencing in one tool. Finding prospects by industry or by company name is very easy. The sequences are simple to set up, modify, and enhance.

Cons:

The custom fields are not super intuitive. I also have concerns about email inaccuracy causing bounce rates and therefore hurting our domain reputation,

Eric
Sales in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Great for Small Sales Teams

Comments: I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Pros:

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

Cons:

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Robert
Account Manager in US
Printing, 51–200 Employees

Excellent App for Leads

Comments: My experience has been excellent

Pros:

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

Cons:

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Sherdah
Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Comments: Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

Pros:

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

Cons:

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Daisy
Business Development Representative in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best platform for lead generation and lead capturing

Comments: Best platform for lead generation and it makes daily task more easy. easy to search for the contacts and capture the leads. Email automation works best and AB testing feature helps to push the perfect email to your target audience

Pros:

It has millions of contacts which can be easily captured and connect. email automation works so perfect. easy to use and very helpful

Cons:

As of now there is nothing to dislike about it. It needs to login again when someone else login the same account.

Winter
Sales Executive in US

Apollo for sales

Comments: I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

Pros:

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

Cons:

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Rakshit
Manager - International Sales in India
International Trade & Development, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A good tool for lead generation

Comments: I think I have mentioned that in the Pros section. But I would like to mention one more thing, that I was so happy using Apollo.io in my last organization that I referred it to at least 10 other colleagues and they loved it. Recently one of my old colleagues who wasn't using Apollo.io called me specifically to ask how to use Apollo.io . Wishing all the best to the Apollo team!

Pros:

I am able to reach out to the relevant individual in the organization which saves a lot of time and make me more efficient in my work. The best part is the number of free credit Apollo.io provides which is fantastic. I have used couple of other softwares but they only give 5 free credits for a month. After using this software I might even suggest the top management to go ahead with the paid services of Apollo.io .

Cons:

As of now there is nothing that i don't like about this software. It works as per my expectations

Joe
Joe
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Best Strategy for Outbound

Pros:

It's the best strategy for outbound sales and inbound lead fielding for 2020 and beyond. We used to see companies using 3 data service providers, pushing that data into CRM and then pushing that data out to an email automation tool, a dialer and LinkedIn was sitting on an Island. With Apollo, you get everything in a single pane of glass. In turn, companies can drastically reduce their ongoing technology costs, systems & integration costs, and time to value.

Cons:

There isn't much, the team is great so when you need a new feature - they release it.

Rubesh
Rubesh
Business development manager in India

Integrated Sales and Prospecting Platform

Pros:

Apollo.io tackles the issue of buyer urgency and intent. We are able to contact prospects indicating our intent and call just those who have raised their hands by using the several intelligence tools at our disposal. By doing this, unnecessary manhours spent manually contacting prospects who are still in the research stage and not yet ready to commit are reduced.

Cons:

I feel disappointed with their customer support; sometimes they are not so responsive when you hardly need their support. Only premium customers who pay for more seats get dedicated support for their accounts. Their phone number accuracy and the stack details are still need to be improved.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Employees

Apollo Review from a Social Media Marketer

Pros:

I like the ability of this application especially in finding appropriate persons in different industries and easily connecting them to LinkedIn. It was a big help for us as a lead generation in finding leads for our clients.

Cons:

What I least like about this application is, if we extract the link of their Linkedin account some of them don't have a display photo. I think it will be helpful for us to have a filter portion that will able to filter out those who don't have the display photo.

Junaid
Marketing Manager in India
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

A must-have tool for your Sales

Pros:

It's very easy to use. Simple and fast. The data is of good quality and meets requirements most of the time.

Cons:

Pulls irrelevant companies that don't match with the keyword.

Utser
Digital marker in Nigeria
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Lead management: Using Apollo to achieve the most effective leads.

Comments: Generates a sizeable lead within the shortest possible time thereby speeding up the marketing processes

Pros:

It conveniently generates leads of desired results with high validity and based on choice, eliminating already generated leads if need be.

Cons:

Certain targets are not accessible using Apollo which calls for alternative softwares to achieve the desired results hence increasing the cost implications.

Vaani
Business Development Respresentative in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great Prospecting Tool!

Comments: The customer support is impressive. After raising a ticket, it solves the issue within 24-72 hours and a live agent is also there to help. I swear by Apollo. Great for business/sales development.

Pros:

Contact Database is really good, the different filters for searching people and companies helps a lot. The sequences have the feature of setting time zones which accelerates the lead response time. Love how it gives an option to set the limit of emails to be sent.

Cons:

Apollo delinks the mailbox pretty often. It can improve on giving a filter for which stage is the contact in the sequence and I think Apollo doesn't give an option of reengaging or rerunning finished contacts again in that sequence. Lastly, the credits for requesting a number should be more than 50.

Regine
Project Coordinator in Philippines
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

The Best Lead Generation Tools Ever

Comments: It's a 9.5/10 for me.

Pros:

The most feature I really like about Apollo is the filter feature. It is very easy to filter out what niche, title, or any other topic you want to get the info from. The software is really easy to use, to navigate to export and everything.

Cons:

The only least is it will not allow multiple users if you are only buying the basic one. It is quite pricey to avail multiple users.