15 years helping Australian businesses

About PriceLabs

PriceLabs is a revenue management platform for hospitality accommodations such as vacation rentals, hotels, RVs, and campgrounds.

Learn more about PriceLabs

Pros:

With their latest release and UI improvements, PriceLabs is far and above the best pricing tool. Flat monthly rates and tons of customizations make this the tool of choice for any co-host manager.

Cons:

That said, I couldn't be happier with the service.

PriceLabs ratings

4.6

9.4/10

PriceLabs has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 196 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PriceLabs before?

Javier
Javier
Revenue Manager in El Salvador
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Love this Dynamic Pricing Tool

Comments: I recommend PriceLabs hands down. I've used other tools and this is the one I like the most by far.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and connect to their support PMS or even airbnb accounts. I love their multi calendar feature and that they support multi unit setup. The other dynamic pricing tools out there, do not support this. Also, their support is TOP NOTCH, can't say enough good things about them. They are super responsive, attentive, helpful, insightful, etc etc

Cons:

Maybe the UI, even though it was improved recently, I think it lacks behind other players. It's not bad though

Alternatives Considered: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: PriceLabs pricing structure and support of multi unit set ups.

Switched From: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: PriceLabs pricing structure and support of multi unit set ups.

Founder in US

Worth every penny

Comments: I've used pricelabs since I had 4 properties to manage, and now we have 100 in our portfolio. It's seamless, and does ALL the work for you. I can't say enough about how valuable this software is, and how crucial it is to maximizing occupancy.

Pros:

Fully automates the process of adjusting pricing, this increasing occupancy and maximizing revenue.

Cons:

Not intuitive, but things this powerful rarely are.

Alternatives Considered: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: Better integrations/more integrations, as well as better coverage of my area at the time.

last year

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear that PriceLabs has been with you for on your journey from 4 to a 100 properties! Our mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy at the best prices and save time while doing it, and we're glad that we've been able to help you in this regard. Thank you for bringing to our attention that our tool may not be as intuitive as we aim for it to be. We would like to understand more about your experience and how we can improve the usability of our tool. We request you to reach out to our support team via email at [email protected] or schedule a call with us, so that we may use your feedback to improve our user experience. We value your input and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Adrian
MD in UK

Great product

Pros:

It gives you a lot of control of your pricing strategy.

Cons:

There are a few features that cost extra.

2 months ago

Hi Adrian, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad PriceLabs helped you achieve your objectives while letting you retain control of your pricing strategy. Looking forward to helping you maximize your revenue in 2024! Warm regards, Richie

Nancy
Manager in US

Too complicated.

Comments: It has been frustrating. I would like a better orientation on the product.

Pros:

They make price changes daily, which puts me higher on the search engine. They change pricing by current demand. We are able to select similar listings to be our comparable base.

Cons:

It is too complicated. The graphs try to present too much information on the same graph.

last year

Dear Nancy, We're sorry to hear that you've had a less than pleasant experience using PriceLabs. We admit that our functionality, customisations and data can be overwhelming. Please reach out to your account manager or [email protected] and we'd be happy to take your through the functionalities that are causing stress and answer any questions that you might have. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope we'll be able to connect over call and help alleviate some of your stress with regards using the product. It will also give us a chance to understand your discomfort and use your feedback to see what changes we can make to our product and its functionalities. Thank you, Richie

Real Estate, Self Employed

Great for revenue management of STRs

Pros:

PriceLabs was one of the very first softwares I incorporated into my business. I manage my own STRs and it has been instrumental in helping me automate my pricing. With PriceLabs, I've been able to achieve a high ADR and occupancy. Very organized and user friendly UI that's easy and intuitive. The customer service is also fantastic! I always get a response within 24 hours with a super detailed and helpful answer. An essential tool for all STR self managers!

Cons:

I sometimes find myself having to manually fine tune and update the prices for certain dates because PriceLabs isn't accurate.

2 weeks ago

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're thrilled to hear that PriceLabs has been instrumental in helping you automate your pricing and achieve a high ADR and occupancy for your STRs. We are constantly working to improve our rate recommendations and will continue to do so. Wishing you more STR success! Warm regards, Richie

Hillary
CEO in US

Skye Luxury Rentals Review of PriceLabs

Comments: Overall my experience with PriceLabs is a good one. As I grow and am onboarding new properties, it is allowing me to scale with ease and a bit of setup, but I am getting it down and in the future, I can see myself delegating this task to someone else on my team.

Pros:

I use PriceLabs for years and I use it every day. It helps me tailor pricing for the many properties in my portfolio. I especially like the seasonal pricing feature where I can fine tune pricing per month for each of my properties.

Cons:

Software is only as good as the user who sets it up. PriceLabs is very customizable, but it isn't perfect and doesn't know the markets as well as I do, so I find that I need to further tailor pricing for certain days more than it does as it can be off, but it helps to have a great baseline. The other biggest drawback with it, is it is complex the way I am using it, so took me over a year to learn it. I am grateful over for having the opportunity to use it.

Alternatives Considered: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: It was years ago and it was the first one I attempted to familiarize myself with. I enjoy PriceLabs much more, I find it more affordable and I especially like tailoring pricing using seasonal pricing.

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: As I said above, I felt that initially the price point was alluring as well as the features that were added like the seasonal pricing tool and then later the Marketing Dashboard.

Brian
CEO in US

Best Vacation Rental Pricing System Available

Comments: I am very pleased with PL overall. No complaints.

Pros:

I have used competing systems and am very satisfied with PriceLabs. The level of customization is incredibly rich to the point that I can have a pricing strategy that leaves very little, if any money on the table. I am also very pleased with their pricing structure. They don't milk us on a percentage, but on a per unit rate, which comes out to a bit cheaper than the competing systems I have used in the past. The don't have phone support on demand, but are quick to respond to emails and can set up support calls with appointments. Very satisfied overall.

Cons:

Due to the richness of the customization, there is a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to best set everything up. As they have added features, the interface has gotten a bit cluttered. That said, once you understand how it all works, you have a very powerful tool in your hands. I also don't see much value in the marketplace dashboards. They are lacking more development. But the dashboards are not essential to the usefulness of the system as a whole.

Carlos
investor in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Much needed product for STR pricing

5.0 last month New

Pros:

you need this product if you intent on making a business in the STR business.

Cons:

somewhat of a learning curve with setting things up

last month

Hi Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are glad PriceLabs helped you achieve your STR business objectives. Warm regards, Richie

MICHAELA
FOUNDER in Mexico

Great tool!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Absolutely everything, updated rates all the time.

Cons:

Kind of complicated to understand the system

last month

Hi Michaela, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We acknowledge there is a bit of learning curve and are working towards improving on that front. Looking forward to continuing to serve you in 2024. Warm regards, Richie

Gregory
Manager in Belgium
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A must in property management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I can only recommend it! It's perfect to adapt your prices to current conditions.

Pros:

Userfriendliness, price, intelligence, ...

Cons:

Still need to find out :) But I can't think of anything. Everything's good so far.

2 weeks ago

Hello Gregory, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that you found PriceLabs to be user-friendly, and wish you more success! Warm regards, Richie

Stuart
Director in Czechia
Think Tanks, 2–10 Employees

Maximising Income Easily

Comments: Pricelabs have grown from being a good basic software package 5 years ago to a critical core of the way in which we price and operate our business.

Pros:

I love the flexibility and feedback on how best to optimise our pricing, maximising our income. The visual red/orange/green indicators at a glance enable us to adjust our base price in line with market trends. Additionally I can tailor our pricing for local spikes in demand. Using the software now for 5 years nearly, I love the way new features are being developed and implemented.

Cons:

PriceLabs is not the least expensive on the market although its functionality justifies the price.

Alternatives Considered: Beyond

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: Pricing and functionality

Switched From: Beyond

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: Pricing and functionality

Edward
Assistant vice president in US
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Price Labs Review

Pros:

PriceLabs is considered a good software due to its dynamic pricing optimization. The software uses data analysis and machine learning algorithms to adjust prices based on market demand, booking patterns, and other factors, which helps property managers optimize their revenue and increase profits.The user-friendly interface is another reason why PriceLabs is a good software. It provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface for managing multiple properties, making pricing decisions easy and straightforward. The software is designed to be user-friendly, and this makes it a popular choice among property managers.PriceLabs offers comprehensive features such as pricing recommendations, rate monitoring, and reporting, making it a comprehensive revenue management tool. These features help property managers to make informed pricing decisions and ensure maximum occupancy and revenue for their properties.

Cons:

PriceLabs, although a good software, could improve in certain areas such as integration with other property management systems and adding more customization options for pricing algorithms. This would enhance the software's overall functionality and make it an even more valuable tool for property managers.

last year

Hi Edward, We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has been beneficial to your pricing strategy, and that you find the interface user-friendly and easy to navigate. PriceLabs mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy, maximise revenue, and save time. Thank you for your feedback regarding adding more integrations and customisations. It is indeed our endeavour to continuously evolve and improve in those two areas, and our teams work around the clock towards this mission. Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Richie

Marketing Director in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Essential for your short term rental business.

Comments: Excellent. Highly recommended. It’s complex but support are on hand to assist you.

Pros:

Allowing you to compete with the big hotels at an affordable price.

Cons:

The data is using airbnb and VRBO which doesn’t offer as much fidelity if a lot of your bookings come via Booking .com. However, I think this is being addressed in the near future.

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: Switched Channel Managers

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: User experience

last year

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Yes, booking.com data is an important piece of pricing recommendations and our team is continuously working on building and partnering with best in class data sets, and that includes booking.com. And yes, we also agree that given PriceLabs array of features and customizations - setting up your account could get overwhelming. However, we're always here to answer any question you might have and we're glad you've been able to utilize our support services. Thank you once again for your faith in PriceLabs. Regards, Richie

Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

How to bring in more $ then your competitors

Comments: We know where we need to be to pick up rentals when the occupancy level is really low. We can maximize our revenue to make sure we are staying above the rest.

Pros:

There is more data than you know what to do with but you can hone in what matters most to you and your market and stay one step ahead by pricing yourself where you need to be to get the days that would go vacant otherwise.Being able to see the other rentals in our area and there revenues and mirroring their pricing to maximize our profits has been a game changer.

Cons:

There are times when you can get to a point of analysis paralysis with all the different options but if you stay practical and don't try to overthink it you can get what you really need to make a difference in your revenue.

last year

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this detailed review! We are so happy to hear that PriceLabs has helped you outperform your competitions. Our mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to study their markets, boost occupancy, maximise revenue, and save time. And, we're glad we've been able to deliver on those promises. Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Gwynne
Real estate investor and STR host for 7 properties in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Customize pricing to automate daily management

Comments: Customer service has been wonderful to work with any time I have a question, they are very quick to help.

Pros:

I have tried many dynamic pricing softwares and this one is the best for me. We have very different markets - some seasonal, some more weekend or weekday demand. This lets me customize in a way no other program has so that what is in my head knowing our markets, I can automate. It allows me to customize length of time to what I know is best, not a standard window of time length. By setting and forgetting I can check in if I want to but otherwise I know once it is inputted, I am covered. Automation is key and this one is the best. Also it syncs seamlessly with my channel manager so that pricing is updated on all my platforms.

Cons:

I would love a mobile friendly app of price labs to check in if needed while on the go. The desktop version has become more user friendly.

Gal

Great System To Never Think About Pricing

Pros:

I love that the prices are ever-changing based on demand and that I know I am in good hands, even if the dates are far off, they are priced correctly.

Cons:

I find it's quite complicated to use and understand the features - I do wish it was a bit more user friendly.

11 months ago

Hi Gal, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We're so happy to hear that our Dynamic Pricing recommendations have been accurate for you! We understand that PriceLabs offers a wide range of features, and it can sometimes feel overwhelming. But don't worry, we're here to support you every step of the way. To ensure you get the most out of PriceLabs, we conduct free weekly trainings in five different languages. These sessions are designed to help you navigate our platform effectively and maximize its benefits. You can find the schedule for these trainings at https://hello.pricelabs.co/training/. If you ever have an immediate question or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. We're committed to providing timely and helpful responses, and we'll make sure to get back to you within the day. We're confident that with a little guidance and practice, you'll soon become a master of PriceLabs. You'll discover that our platform is actually quite user-friendly and designed to simplify your experience. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing PriceLabs. We're here to help you succeed, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. Warm regards, Richie

President in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Dynamic Pricing software

Pros:

Pricelabs allows us to automate the pricing of our vacation rental properties: Absolutely indispensable, and it allows us to avoid tracking hotel demand, special events, competitor pricing, and more. It's the best way we've found to avoid "leaving money on the table" in our vacation rental business.

Cons:

Capterra requires me to enter something here, but there are absolutely no cons to using PriceLabs software.

Property Owner / Airbnb Host in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Like having a crystal ball

Comments: A great product worth its weight in gold!

Pros:

I thought I knew how the demand in my area changes but I’m constantly amazed at Pricelabs pricing recommendations and how I never miss an unexpected demand boost.

Cons:

I do wish it were real-time instead of synced once a day, and syncing should be allowed to “queue” if it isn’t allowing a sync right away due to just having synced.

Brian
President in US

Maximizing opportunities

Comments: Excellent product that is easy to use and get up and running quickly. Clear and concise on what is happening.

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to set up, and most importantly allowed me to maximize my revenue opportunities with all my rental properties. Still shocked that I left so much on the table prior to using this software. Quick and easy to make changes.

Cons:

Wished that it would summarize what dates they see as opportunities. Also maybe list the actual event that they think is causing a surge in demand.

last year

Hi Brian, Thank you for your trust and appreciation. We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has had a positive impact on your business As you pointed out, our 30-day trial is a great way for hosts and property managers to evaluate and familiarise themselves with our tools, customisations and features before making any commitment. Thank you for your suggestions to summarising opportune dates and list out compression events. These are indeed features that will be very useful and and we are adding this to our roadmap. For now to view opportune dates - enable 12 month view and look for the dates in the dark blue color & to see events causing surge - check out the neighbourhood data graph. Thank you once again for your suggestions and for choosing PriceLabs. Richie

Rob
AirBnB host in Australia

PriceLabs is a no-brainer

Comments: It's great not to have to worry if I'm setting a good price or if I'm leaving money on the table. I don't have to predict which weekends might be super popular and which ones not, I just set up PriceLab, pay a very reasonable monthly fee and forget about it. Too easy.

Pros:

Setup is very easy. At the beginning I went with recommended price levels based on other listings in my area and after a few months I adjusted to (only slightly higher) recommended settings based also upon the prices and occupancy I'd achieved over that period. There's a hell of a lot of detail there if you want to get into it, but just going with the defaults has given me a great result.

Cons:

So far I've not seen a downside with this software. NB: I use only AirBnB. Integration is great, but I can't comment on other platforms platforms. Caveat emptor!

Spencer
Co-Founder in Canada

Great program for pricing

Comments: Great so far! Good customer support.

Pros:

I really love the market data given- I find it easier to understand and very accurate.

Cons:

Maybe because I've only been using it for a few months now, but I find some tasks to be tedious.

9 months ago

Hi Spencer! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :) We're so glad that are market data has been accurate and easy to understand! Yes, PriceLabs does have a learning curve, which is why we have daily webinars and trainings, which we hope you will explore! Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Jordan

Great Software

Pros:

PriceLabs has been an amazing addition to our software stack, making our lives easier and our bank account fuller.

Cons:

I wish there was an iPhone app on top of web interface.

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: Referrals

last year

Dear Jordan, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We loved reading that PriceLabs has 'made your lives easier and bank account fuller'! Our mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy, maximise revenue, streamline productivity and save time, and we're happy we've been able to deliver on those promises. With regards your suggestion of an iPhone app - duly noted - this will be on our roadmap soon. Until then, our mobile website is adept and responsive to all requirements. Thank you once again for trusting PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Managing Director in UK
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

An easy way to gain detailed insight and control over your Airbnb pricing strategy

Comments: It's a good product. I wouldn't run my Airbnb listing without having PriceLabs bolted on the side.

Pros:

PriceLabs is very comprehensive with regards to the information you can derive from the system and the granularity of control it offers to users. I use it to manage a single Airbnb property - however, it looks very well organised in terms of its capabilities to handle multiple properties and sales channels (other than Airbnb). Very easy integration with Airbnb - seemless, smooth, just works!

Cons:

I can't think of anything that's a strong 'not to like'. The point that is interesting is that it draws to your attention just how much you do have to think through your pricing - so there's a chance that all the options could appear overwhelming - but that's not being critical of the software, it's just making it clear how much control you have (and should learn to use).

Sara
Director of Operations in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

A great tool that pays for itself

Comments: It's been great. It integrates perfectly with Guest for Hosts. It's helped us get more bookings when demand is low by automatically lowering the price, and helps us maximize profits when demand is high by raising the price.

Pros:

So easy to use and setup. I can easily change the base price, min and max, and override prices. Of course, I rarely do any of that, because Pricelabs's dynamic pricing is so spot on. I set it and forget it.

Cons:

No real issues so far. It does what it says will do. Sometimes the pricing customization is a little too detailed for my liking that it gets confusing, but that seems like more of a me problem than a Pricelabs party.

last year

Hi Sara, Thank you for your trust and appreciation, and this detailed review of PriceLabs. We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has had a positive impact on your pricing decisions! We understand that our array of customizations can get a little overwhelming or confusing, but we're always here to help you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us [email protected] if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions. Our team is very responsive via email and our product specialists will respond to any query within a few business hours. Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Richie

brian
Owner/manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Solid. Best value price optimizer and has good integrations

Comments: Automatic regular updates to all of my listings which helps with marketplace Channel SEO. Also obviously more optimized revenue capture.

Pros:

The best is that PriceLabs Integrates with my other various software I use for my Vacation Rental Booking Manger service. Also the price point is great.

Cons:

It under prices the biggest local events. But it is easy to over ride so isnt to big of a deal. It does not seem to accommodate weekly and monthly stay rates or discounts. PriceLabs does a good job in theory pricing nightly rates. But with short term and vacation rentals it is more appropriate to calculate a multiple night rate. Overall PriceLabs is awesome though, I understand it is not an easy task to do what PriceLabs is doing.

7 years ago

Thanks for your thoughts, Brian! We're constantly looking at feedback on how to make things even better for our users, and these inputs will go a long way!