• Overall

About ZhenHub

ZhenHub enables modern retailers to execute global logistics operations with ONE-CLICK.

Learn more about ZhenHub

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used ZhenHub before?

Stefano D.
Founder in Hong Kong
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees

Strongly recommended

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The platform is very simple to use an there is a fantastic customer support.

Cons:

Some functionalities could be more flexible.

Sherman Y.
Co-founder in Hong Kong

Attention to detail 10/10

5 2 years ago

Comments: It was great. We got to work with professional operators through Zenhub

Pros:

The actual execution for the process was professional and absolutely flawless.

Cons:

There was a single missing feature for mass importing orders. Might limit usage at scale.

2 years ago

Hi Sherman, since you mentioned the mass import orders issue. We already released this new feature last week. From now on customers can do mass importing for inbound shipments.

Wai yan C.
Managing Director Asia Pacific in Hong Kong
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Easy to use cloud based inventory and order management system

5 3 years ago

Comments: I would recommend Zhenhub to anyone.

Pros:

Simple to learn, easy to use, provides everything we need to support the cross border ecommerce business in China.

Cons:

Great experience so far, I don’t have anything negative to say.

Paula Z.
CEO in United Arab Emirates
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees

New at shipping

5 3 years ago

Comments: The team at Zhenhub was brilliant. Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Highly recommend them.

Pros:

Very easy to use. Team is great to deal with.

Cons:

Everything was really good. Had no issues at all

Florian D.
CEO - Geek in chief in Japan

Great service with good support

5 3 years ago

Comments: We were able to automate fulfillment of our online orders accross APAC

Pros:

Ease of use, setting things up with our Shopify store front was a breeze. We got real good support from the team as well, always happy to setup a call to go over things

Cons:

Nothing to report really, things went smooth

Alternatives Considered: ShipBob

Reasons for Switching to ZhenHub: Good presentation, comprehensive pricing and friendly staff.

Director in France
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Great customer support, easy interface

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Easy set-up, fast and friendly customer support, shipping back-end looks good and is easy to use. Links up well with Shopify and makes shipping a breeze.

Cons:

Shipping couriers have endless bureaucracy, but it isn't Zhenhub's fault. More of a pro really, as Zhenhub helps me navigate the terrible bureaucracy of DHL and co.

Jurgita M.
Director in Lithuania
Medical Devices, Self Employed

Worst company ever

1 2 years ago

Comments: Horrible,don't expect any support , don't expect any service what you paid for. Now my inventory is just kept in warehouse I'm not able to do any action in my account all what is says contact by given number and nobody answering I have to stop selling because they not shipping

Pros:

All what this company can do for you just to ruin your business I already having a big loss

Cons:

Nothing to like it's supposed to be amazon integrated chanal ,but is not you have to add costumers manually with every order , orders is not shipped

2 years ago

Dear Jurgita, You have been able to use the system and ship your goods out. The reason you saw an issue before is we suspect you didn't refresh the page which I support pointed out already. It seems that after this answer you have been able to ship out your 4 orders. Regarding your orders, once you were able to click on "ship by zhenhub" and not "ship" your orders were also processed and delivered. From our system you only attempted to ship 4 orders so far in which all have been processed and shipped. We hope this did not cause you to lose a lot of business. We hope now that you know how to ship your orders it will seem like a very simple process to do so. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us but otherwise it is a very simple process. Definitely give us feedback on how we can further simplify our system to make it an even easier process for shipping out your orders.

Sandy W.
Global Sales and Distribution in Hong Kong
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

ZhenHub

5 3 years ago

Comments: The system is still developing, but overall easy to use. Look forward to future editions.

Pros:

Gives tracking information line by line, including specific couriers used per order. System allows for lots of specification and customization.

Cons:

Buttons for specific commands can be better chosen (eg. don't use '+' for New Order).

Danger D.
head of logistrics in Portugal
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Great!

5 5 months ago

Comments: Easy to communicate with the team, available 24/7.

Pros:

Great service, always available and fast.

Cons:

The service is perfect. Thank you Zhenhub

Adrian W.
Brand Manager / Co-founder in Hong Kong
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

ZHENHUB NEW CLIENT

5 3 years ago

Comments: Excellent customer service. Very prompt and quick responses from staff. Overall great support and service so far.

Pros:

- very user friendly / straight forward to use - interphase and layout is very logical and easy to comprehend - has shopify integration, and can fully import data / stock information - inventory management / margin calculations / all info in 1 place - can use this system to manage inventory in multiple warehouses - very detailed in tracking / inbounding shipments

Cons:

Since this requires a minimum amount of words, I'll say there isn't a con so far.

Mark W.
Owner in Canada
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Zhenhub practices fraudulent accounting and extorts customers

1 2 years ago

Comments: Zhenhub is a fraudulent company who has been extorting me with outrageously inaccurate warehouse fees, sending late shipments of all my products, and shipping my products out incorrectly. They never address problems, and currently stole $1400 from me, plus they are holding tens of thousands of dollars of my inventory without responding. Avoid this company at all costs.

Pros:

-it integrates with Shopify -had good support the first few months

Cons:

-fraudulent accounting practices -extorts customers for extra money once inventory is in the Zhenhub warehouse -ships products weeks, and sometimes months late -tracking numbers never work -shipped out 100's of my products without any packaging

10 months ago

Thank you for taking some time to review us. We sincerely apologize for your experience with our company. I believe our CEO immediately reached out to you to understand your situation and it was resolved very quickly. It seems you are now satisfied with our resolution and we thank you for your patience. Please let us know if there is anything further you need clarification with. We reached out immediately after knowing that you were dissatisfied with our service. You may reach out to us anytime at [email protected] Again, thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our focus on our customers' experience and this review is felt deeply in our company and we have implemented controls and solutions to prevent this situation from happening again.

Jessey C.
Merchandiser in Hong Kong
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

Easy to Use Inventory Management System

5 5 years ago

Comments: I searched around the internet for an inventory and order management system. Many only provided free trials or I had to install the software on my computer. These systems seem to be fairly expensive but luckily I came upon ZhenHub. It was totally free and suited the purposes for my small business. What was great about it, is that I could immediately integrate my Shopify account. Sales Orders and Invoices were auto-generated saving me so much time. All the other cloud-based systems were really expensive especially if they integrated with Shopify. Overall, it's been a great experience so far. I also know they can actually help me with my physical fulfillment as well. I have yet to try this service. But I highly recommend this system.

Pros:

It was easy to use and also cloud based so I could access my inventory from anywhere. Integrating with Shopify was a massive bonus.

5 years ago

Thanks Jessey for your feedback, we will continually improve on the product.

Managing Director in Japan
Publishing, 11-50 Employees

ZhenHub's warehousing, fulfillment, and shipping solutions succeeded — slick software.

5 3 years ago

Comments: I had to post unique, irreplaceable, first edition books to customers across Europe and Australia. These logistical problems were new to me but ZhenHub provided the consulting I needed and their warehousing, fulfillment, and shipping solutions succeeded. As a bonus, I could manage my own data — from warehouse delivery to parcel tracking — all with ZhenHub's software. My customers are happy and I'll be using ZhenHub again.

Pros:

I think ZhenHub's software is far more powerful than I realize. (I think I'm only using a fraction of what it's capable of.) Please allow me to decline answering this question. If I connected ZhenHub with my Shopify account, I think I'd have monstrous productivity.

Cons:

Tracking is slow (parcels that were delivered long ago still said "dispatched"). Within "Status" I don't know the difference between "fulfilled" and "completed." The "import orders" excel has a column for phone numbers... That column should be auto-formatted to a phone number format (I had formatting issues).

Aaron L.
Operations Manager in Singapore
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use

5 3 years ago

Comments: Early days and looking positive

Pros:

The system is really fast! It is also intuitive, minimal training required.

Cons:

The system is unable to edit/copy orders. Not that I know of. May be an online guide would be handy.

Alvaro A.
Alvaro A.
Founder in Spain
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed

I have the power

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Thanks to Zhenhub all I need is my mobile device to have full control and visibility. Besides their team is simply outstanding.

Cons:

So far I haven't found any difficulty. Will contact their team if I do.

Mark L.
CEO in US
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

ZhenHub is a great solution that I highly recommend!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I thought that the shipping cost that I was being quoted previously with a standard carrier was high, so I googled for better options and saw that ZhenHub was highly recommended. I was in a pinch because my manufacturer in China was ready to ship and needed it taken care of ASAP. I called their Hong Kong office and had a quote within minutes that was far better than my previous. They walked me through the website, I gave them my address and they had it in Florida faster and for a better price. They're a reliable resource for my startup and I'll continue to use ZhenHub moving forward.

Pros:

Definitely their great customer service. The CEO himself walked me through everything and made sure I was all set. Their costs were also much lower than I was previously quoted. The ease of setting up and executing an order/shipment and it's tracking system were great and the tool is easy to navigate.

Cons:

Honestly, it's very well put together. It I'm being the nit-pickiest person I know and had to say something, I'd say that perhaps a button or two could have bold text to stick out more but that is purely cosmetic and I only mention it because there's always something to do in the pursuit of perfection; but it didn't slow me down at all and they're still clear. I'm just used to bold writing on buttons I suppose, and I feel like I "have to put something" *shrugs*

Ecommerce Manager in Australia
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Zhenhub - Manipulative team, bad customer service, lost me thousands.

1 2 years ago

Comments: It seems like a good idea. It's not. It's literally hell to work through their team - they do not care about there customer and will manipulate you into giving them more money (by randomly upping costs, or just forgetting to ship your products).

Pros:

The integration into shopify to automate sales

Cons:

The people running it delayed shipping of my products by over one month, leaving me with incredibly angry customers, and then trippled the cost of shipping my products after I had sent them inventory for the month (basically the poorest business practices I have ever seen).