Filter by:

• Overall

About SalesRabbit

The only choice for comprehensive sales enablement.

Learn more about SalesRabbit

Randon B.
Randon B.
Sales Associate in US
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

Worked Well

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

Cons:

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

John E.
Sales Manager in US
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

Best tool out there to stay organized

5 5 years ago

Comments: SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

Pros:

It's ability to organize everything.

Cons:

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

5 years ago

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Michael R.
Sales Rep in US

Great for door to door sales!

4 5 years ago

Comments: I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

Pros:

It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

Cons:

I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Garrett N.
Sales Manager in US
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

5 4 years ago

Comments: Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Pros:

Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Cons:

Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Kolton L.
Regional sale manager in US
Wireless, 201-500 Employees

Sales management

4 5 years ago

Comments: Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Emilio H.
Supervisor in US
Design

Grat aplicacion

5 5 years ago

Comments: Ist easy to use in iPhone iPad
I never used android that's one my questions it's that posible one on my guys Ask me I don't know to answer

Pros:

Easy to use every where

Shoney I.
Regional Manager in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

SALES RABBIT

4 5 years ago

Comments: works fine, I just wish there was input fields for AT&T internet as well as a drop down to schedule a technician.

Pros:

very efficient way to process new customers has tools that make sales more effective time saver

Cons:

not seeing the leads of my reps having to put AT&T internet info in notes rather than drop down tabs

Drew H.
Retail, 201-500 Employees

Sales Rabbit

5 5 years ago

Comments: I Just started using sales rabbit but it was extremely easy to learn to use! Lots of features that make things more simple.

Pros:

I love being able to see the homes as well as mark the homes according to different things. The agreemtent is also really convenient to use!

Cons:

Unfortuanletly I don't have unlimited data. But I don't think there any way to use sales rabbit with out having to need data or wifi.

"ralph". wayne W.
Independent Contractor fit More Communications in US
Broadcast Media, 51-200 Employees

1 1/2 Thumbs up.

4 5 years ago

Comments: I am not that proficient in computers. But the program seems to be user friendly. I have a suggestion for an upgrade. Since this is designed for the traveling business person you should have a daily trip log, mileage, expenses, notes, receipts, and so forth also. This way I do not have to use/open a second program to maintain my logs. Just a thought. Thank you, Wayne Wakefield

Pros:

Easy navigation

Cons:

Needs a traveling business persons expense/ mileage log

Janel M.
Recruiter in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees

Rabbit freezes

3 2 years ago

Comments: 6

Pros:

Easy to keep track of daily reports and easy to add new features. Nice to add notes in to keep track of daily or monthly goals

Cons:

Freezes up way to much. Will kick you out of the app and hard to get ahold of CSR to help solve the problem

Jade M.
Sales manager in US
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

Great App!!!!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been going door2door for 7 years now and I've always wanted to make tracking easier. Thanks to Sales Rabbit I've been able to track not only what I've knocked but also what my reps have knocked. Thanks Sales Rabbit!!!

Pros:

Very easy to use

Cons:

The information on the homeowners is not 100% accurate

Colton S.
Sales Team Leader in US
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Service - Although similar to others

4 3 years ago

Pros:

This product was a great way to train a sales team, especially those with little sales experience.

Cons:

The product was similar to other sales services. Great info, but nothing I haven't seen elsewhere. Although helpful for those that are unexperienced.

Stephen B.
Vice President in US
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees

Beins review

3 5 years ago

Comments: Very inconsistent w reliability. Ultimately I feel as though you don't prep well enough to do updates at proper times and it effects the effectiveness of reps while on the doors

Pros:

Simple

Cons:

Slow at times. Horrible updates and slow feed back

5 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Stephen. In the past we have had some rough updates. However, we are investing heavily int the platform and you should expect to see some major improvements in 2017.

Christin P.
OFFICE MANAGER in US
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

GREAT TOOK TO HAVE

5 5 years ago

Comments: I HAVENT USED IT TOO MUCH BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE USED I LIKE IT. IT HAS AN EASY WORKING INTERFACE WHICH MAKES IT EASY TO EXPLAIN TO THE CUSTOMER AS WELL AS TO GO BACK AND FIND WHAT I MAY NEED.

Pros:

EASY INTERFACE, SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS, CLEAR TITLES

Cons:

NOT ABLE TO SEARCH AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE

Jon S.

Sales Rabbit Helped Turn Around the Titanic

5 5 years ago

Comments: Working with SalesRabbit has been a great experience. It immediately felt like our voices were heard and Sales Rabbit cared about improving our business. It has helped sales as well as guys love logging on at night and seeing a little picture of themselves as the top rep. It helps them sleep better at night knowing that their name is there and they earned it. Quality and revenue are both significantly higher since getting SalesRabbit. For any other business owners out there, it is for sure worth the investment to get your company integrated with SalesRabbit

George R.
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Almost there.

4 5 years ago

Comments: Well the first drawback it can't be used with Android. Also I don't like when you go from canvas to dashboard it opens up a new internet app every time. But it's fine for what I need right now.

Pros:

Not much to have to learn.

Cons:

Doesn't work with Android.

Calvin T.
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Solid but still room for improvement

4 5 years ago

Comments: I think that salesrabbit is great. The only couple areas for improveent would be to streamline the paperwork process somehow. The other area would be to fix the bugs which cause my leads to drop or app to exit out by itself.

Ammon O.
president in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

tracking leads simplified

5 3 years ago

Comments: I would recommend SalesRabbit to any d2d company or self employed person looking to keep better track of their leads.

Pros:

Salesrabbit makes it easy to track leads while knocking doors. I really enjoy being able to link the software to my calendars for follow up and scheduling.

Cons:

The software doesn't work great in low service areas.

Billy W.

I love Sales Rabbit!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Being able to be more organized, keep better track of sales areas and my other reps, is a super positive. great thing about it is that it is easy to teach my newer reps how to use it. Being able to incorporate more of a 'system' for my staff to use has been a big help!

Pros:

ease of use

Cons:

battery life of device its using.

Greyson H.

It works great!

4 5 years ago

Comments: I was introduced to sales rabbit about a year ago now. I was new to the sales field and I didn't know how much the information is available to us. With my experience, I had a few problems with the leads that were coming on but most everything ran super smoothly which I liked a lot. The information was as accurate as possible which was super helpful!

Restructuring of the backend. interface M.

Very good product

4 5 years ago

Comments: As the software grows, adding features on top of others will require restructuring of the backend. Interface with other software is not smooth at all.

5 years ago

Thank you for your feedback! We are investing heavily into our backend and integrations this year. You will see big improvements in the coming months!

Zachary D.
Zachary D.

Sales Rabbit

4 5 years ago

Comments: I believe Sales Rabbit is a great app that helps people to sell more effectively and efficiently by mapping out the areas and locating where people are. As well as running them through the system.

Aviialese J.

D2D Must Have!

5 5 years ago

Comments: This software has been a life saver!! It is very user friendly and it more than serves it's purpose! I would highly recommend this software for anyone who is in D2D Sales.

Andre R.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Solid App, with room for improvement

4 5 years ago

Comments: Everything ran smooth for me, I know that the layout can be simpler but I enjoyed using it. What helps is the amount of referrals that I heard this from, great networking!

Ampelio J.

Easy to work.

5 5 years ago

Comments: So easy to use and very helpful to my Reps. My reps have no problem using this system to help their customers.