• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About UpWave

Upwave is a visual productivity platform that helps modern businesses thrive. Organize, plan, track, collaborate and get things done.

Learn more about UpWave

Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020

"Easy to use and powerful alternative for project managment & collaboration"

Comments: We use the product for day-to-day projects internally and towards clients across a wide variety of different project types. Upwave have preformed great in all areas where we have used it, and we are looking forward to the upcoming features as well.

Pros: The flexibility to create all the boards that you like, and the ability to combine custom rows and columns makes the tool flexible and clean. Also, some great templates add to the impression as well

Cons: The lack of a GANTT-chart option and a portfolio overview solution is kind of limiting, but I know the team is working on this.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020
Tom K.
Senior Manager
Banking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2019

"Maximum Collaboration"

Comments: Upwave became the one stop shop for collaboration and tracking progress on projects. Also, the customer service team has been very helpful, offering tips so we are able to maximize functionality and productivity.

Pros: Upwave has replaced all of our other organizational software tools, and it has become a center for continuous improvement and innovation. The clean interface promotes accountability and drives issue resolution. Also, it is the perfect tool for managing stakeholder engagement. There is never any confusion because of channels of communication. As a result, our project teams have become much more efficient and productive.

Cons: The customer service team at Upwave addressed any complaints I had, tailoring the software to meet the needs of our team.

• Reviewed on 28/10/2019
Tab B.
Father
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Family Management 24/7"

Comments: Upwave allowed me to truly get a handle on being a father. It started simple as a way for me to plan our activities during my parental leave time alone with my child, but has since transformed as a visible and accountable cloud solution to allow both my wife and I to streamline and balance the many ad hoc tasks of parenting.

Pros: All the templates. I've been a project manager professionally for many years, but as I now apply these same tactics to the ultimate project of rearing children, the plethora of templates I know (and especially those I don't) challenge me to consider different approaches.

Cons: While board management ended up being intuitive, I wish I had just gone through the Welcome Board as suggested from the get go. But instead my proud self wanted to figure it out on my own. I guess this isn't so much of a con, but maybe the Welcome Board should almost be required in some way for your first workspace to really allow users to ramp up.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Jayesh S.
Senior Software Developer
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2018

"Flexibile & Easy to use and also fits your processes"

Comments: I just love this software, I give me clear picture to manage my any project.
I just feel free after all my task & project in it.
I can easily track my project and work according to set timeline.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to manage your project as well as team.
All the things that you want is provide by this software.
Can easily manage & track your project work as well as you can track your team members task process.
and its card(task) movable features is just amazing, you can easily process your task from one to next level.
all the history is completely and clearly can viewed using this software.

Cons: Talking about the least like about this software,
When you set the due date for your task whatever you time you choose it is always showing its default time 12:00 AM, due to that we can not manage what is the actual time we spent in that particular through out the process flow of your project.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2018
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2019

"A great solution for task management"

Comments: Nothing but good. All systems have their issues however they fix them in a timely manner.

Pros: It's fast, easy to use and rather scale-able. The system supports multiple languages of which is quite important for a global team and the level of product support provided in my experience is unparalleled compared against other solutions of this nature.

Cons: It has been a rough few years as it has developed. There are/have been a few bugs along the way however when reported get resolved rather quickly.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2019
Trent J.
Service mechanic
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2017

"Makes service calls much easier"

Comments: Upwave has helped make my day so much easier. There is no longer a need to call back and forth for each incoming service call, and no need to write everything down. All the calls are neatly stored with all the info related to them. I know the priority of each call, and their history. Upwave saves time not only on my end, but also with my office. I just can't imagine work without it anymore.

Pros: The ease of use and consistency. Always works properly to have easy access to my workload and everything related to each call.

Cons: Wish that it would store calls for longer after they are completed, just for future reference.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2017
David W.
Head of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2017

"The right planner for me!"

Comments: I tried a number of other apps but UpWave does everything I need and more! Have recommended it to others and will continue to do so.

Pros: Easy to use, complete software

Cons: The extra exchange charge for currency exchange through my bank. Would be better if I could pay by paypal.

Nereu F.
Director Owner
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Very Good. Helped batsante in our process and visualization of deliveries and team activities."

Comments: Agility and process visualization and deliveries of our team.

Pros: Agility, Objectivity, Lightweight processing, Interactive, Compact, Easy to manage and Appropriate cost.

Cons: Better interactivity with an own calendar that is being implemented. It could be linked to a type of timesheet (today we use beebole) and project management. Maybe link project costs with timesheet.

Luiza M.
Graphic Design Interniship
Public Relations & Communications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"My first experience with a real task manager"

Comments: I work in a small agency with more than 4 colleagues, and we work together with different tasks. Some of these tasks require more than one person, so in order to organize all the demands, it was strictly necessary for task manager. We tried Google Calendar, Trello and another that name that I forgot. UpWave was the best, no doubt

Pros: extremely easy to understand

Cons: dont have yet

Calvin S.
Design Student
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"I finally found THE platform to organize meaningful elements of my life & projects by simple cards!"

Pros: Especially the singular combination of the following features makes Upwave that strong in my eyes:
+ full color cards, not just tiny tags as usual
+ modern & pleasing typeface with grippy weight contrasts
+ (custom) templates of card organization - not just the basic kanban style everyone else has
+ direct edits in preview without the need to open the card's content separately
+ clean UI & recognizable category line at the top
+ intuitive interactions as you would expect it to work

Cons: I would love to have the possibility to organize cards in grouped stacks, free from any grid like template. Theme decks of elements basically - but right now I'm really happy about the rich variants of different, even customizable overviews that I can create - suiting even creative project methods that I can directly create instead of having to make a mess with post its! Hopefully the time dimension gets it's well deserved implementation soon, as they already anounced in their roadmap! Cards that are as modular as being able to represent time spans, smoothly visible in calendar view to stay ahead of project workloads & spot free timeslots would feel like the ultimate extention for my next teamwork phase, their time tracking feature let me dream well already!

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Kevin L.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2018

"UpWave is a better looking Trello"

Comments: UpWave is a solid contender to Trello, and the advantage I see is that UpWave can have the flexibility of having boards align any way you want, something that I found useful for having an important board. Notifications were solid on UpWave as well, giving me notifications within the app and to my e-mail. Would highly recommend UpWave to anyone looking for a Kanban type setup for their company's to-do management.

Pros: UpWave is a lot like trello and does it well when it comes to Kanban To-Do Boards. It's dead simple to use, just create a board(s) and then create tasks which are cards. Simply move them between the boards to track progress. The design of UpWave is super minimal, which is strikingly pleasant to look at if you're working within UpWave all throughout the day. Beyond the UX/UI and design, I really like how UpWave can align boards in whichever way you want, something that Trello does not have. You can align boards to the right and left, and also have one on the bottom, this might be useful for having eyes on a bug board, or support ticket board, or another board that should have all people have eyes on it throughout the day.

Cons: UpWave is super simple to use, and nothing to dislike.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2018
Ganpat L.
Software developer
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Its very good experience work with upwave. Easy to work with this and good customer support."

Comments: Team management, Work management

Pros: Speed and design part working with this software and easy to use and maintain task with this software.

Cons: feature of this product like workload maintain user wise. connect with each other other staff for timely manner

Kelsey M.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2017

"UpWave has helped keep us organized!"

Comments: With three people doing sharing a lot of job responsibility, it has helped us to streamline our day-to-day and communicate better. Now we are able to enter in tasks and assign them to each other as well as assign a due date. This helps with time management and prioritizing certain tasks over others. We've had a few questions in the past and customer service has been quick to respond with suggestions to help our work flow.

Pros: Easy to use
Helps work flow
Task oriented
Can be used simultaneously by multiple users

Cons: Not the most aesthetically pleasing work space (but it doesn't really matter since it's so easy to use).

Jamie P.
Psychologist
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Organizing my life with ease"

Pros: I love the user-friendly nature of the platform and organizational flow. Multiple boards are very useful and help me with prioritizing many tasks and roles, as well as delegating tasks to students and teammates.

Cons: There are no real concerns at this time. I briefly had connection issues but this was promptly resolved by the team.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Natália M.
Communication Analyst

"Amazing this application"

Comments: The application is great, it has several functionalities useful for our company. I suggest improving the management of the individual panel of each user. Overall it's amazing!

Pros: It is a very easy to use application, it is possible to manage teams and organize tasks clearly.

Cons: I do not really like the layout and management of each user's individual dashboard. It does not allow me to clearly manage tasks.

Jayesh S.
Software Developer
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Ease to use. User Friendly. Get experience to using this."

Comments: Easy to track the whole chain of my task, wherever it passes from one to other.
Easy to maintain all tasks, and it become more helpful to increase work speed with a system.

Pros: The best thing is ease to use.
Easy to track any work in different stage.
Easy to move one task to another stage.

Jan B.
Dept. head Banking
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Simple and easy to use. Does the job."

Pros: The flexibility when building the board with adding column, colors and roles. I also like the way you have built a chat help function.

Cons: Some bugs. I.e. The posts suddenly dissapear and the attachments cannot be viewed on my PC

Jerry V.
Accountant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

"Upwave is awesome!"

Comments: We needed something in our office to track progress with our clients work. This has proved to be so beneficial.

Pros: Great way to help organize work in our office.

Nakesia H.

"Upwave Survey"

Comments: Upwave is a user-friendly and efficient software that provides great assistance with task management and assignment. The software is collaborative and allows for teamwork and as such is a great tool to be utilized in an organization.

Ashley C.
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2017

"Great Experience"

Comments: UpWave had helped my company stay organized and complete jobs at a much faster rate, UpWave is the best thing we have done for the company in a very long time.

• Reviewed on 23/02/2017
Kris R.
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2016

"Swift and reliable!"

Comments: Super-easy onboarding, and a simple interface. Helps keep communication very clear between team members. Highly recommendable.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2016
Recruitment Solutions Consultant / Sales
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"One of the most user friendly task management tools out there!"

Comments: We were looking for a tool to keep a track of all our tasks and the person responsible for them. Now we are on top of our delevirables and we can even estimate how much time a simillar task would take in the future.

Pros: The software is extremly easy to figure out and intuitive. Tasks can be assigned to an individual or to a team in a few clicks. Their neat UI with different color theme for tasks of different priority make it very easy to find the most pressing tasks first. We now have a much better idea of what our employees are spending their time on and their effeciency at completing tasks

Cons: The platform is quite simple and easy to use, and this is one of its strengths. However, it does lead to it missing out on features that are available with more established players like Asana.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Michel B.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Use with customer in agile business project"

Comments: Easy and effective way to manage projects

Pros: Simplicity. Fit exactly to my need: a simple and effective To Do / Work in Progress / Done tool.
It's the equivalent of the board used in Manufacturing or in IT in Agile projects. I can do business reviews and advancement plan with my customer wherever I am.

Cons: No apps on a smartphone, but it's OK via a web browser. Seems to simple at the very beginning, but it's a strength in fact.

Meghan M.
Devloper
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"best good for The Easy task"

Comments: more benefits good To handle task For The Grate to Use It

Pros: this easy to handle workload and so The task list in specific date and day to day list generate For The Work easy understand for The use it

Cons: Handel card and easy to saw The List For The Working Condition For Day to day good For The Multitasking for The easy

William D.
Design
Shipbuilding, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2017

"My experience on this program is very wide since we use the program all the jones with my colleague"

Comments: Time Time Time :-)

Pros: The thing I like most about this program is the design, very intuitive and functional .. Cute !!!

Cons: What I like less than the program and the possibility of not slicing and printing the pages as they are seen on the software

• Reviewed on 12/05/2017