Vervoe has revolutionised our business. Superb!

Reviewed on 24/03/2018
Constantine F.
Founder / CEO
13-50 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: The way is has simply scaled our ability to recognise, review and select top talent. Previously we used a number of "semi-ritualised" ways to hire. Processes that we generally ran through Process Street or other software: Evernote lists of questions, Excel spreadsheets to question and grade applicants. Obviously good old fashioned face to face interviews that absorbed weeks of time of the most senior people in the business. Vervoe has completely streamlined the entire process. Every step in the otherwise gruesome interview process is streamlined and semi-automated. From interview questions / scripts from top sources aorund the world, to grading of talent, to saving time, to automated reviews and communications with talent, all the way to structuring completely unique "interview journeys" for different jobs and staff. Furthermore, the interface is really well designed. Web interface and Kanban/Trello-style movement of talent through the interview and recruitment journey. MOSTLY - the quality of candidates we've hired (three thorugh the system) is fantastic - and we recognise that there were certain biases and errors we've overcome through using Vervoe - we are getting exacltly the type of talent we want. Removing "people problems" - that's the biggest advantage.

Cons: There's only very small things I don't like - minor features that I personally would change, but nothing that would stop me from highly recommending Vervoe. Little things like:
It would be good to have your colleagues gradings hidden (to remove potential bias)
When re-ordering interview questions, it can be a little cumbersome.
If you are already part way into a job and you wish to change the order or edit elements, it can't be done (it's locked in once the first applicant beigns the interview process).
Nothing much else. Really excited about the development roadmap - I've contact the team at Vervoe and they've shared some really cool features.

Vervoe has really helped us streamline our hiring process.

Reviewed on 23/03/2018
David H.
Computer Software
Customer Support

Pros: Vervoe has really helped us cut back on wasted interview time. One of the biggest challenges our business faces is on boarding new people. We have set up our virtual interviews so that we can weed out people who are not serious about their position here. It has enabled us to find out if the applicant can follow simple instructions on a technical platform and see if they are actually going to follow through to complete the interview. I personally have wasted countless hours on calls with people who are talkers and not doers. I can honestly say Vervoe has a ready made solution to vet those people out of our process. They also have a very large database of assessments and interview questions that are being pooled by the community. On top of this they have been extremely accessible during our implementation of the tool. Great company!

Cons: The audio on the video has cut out on a couple of interviews and I don't know if that is hard ware issue on the user side or if that was a Vervoe issue. I have been happy with Vervoe all around!

Overall a great product but...

Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Alex L.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Poor customer service, but great product (excluding the bugs)

Pros: The product features and the customisability functions

Cons: Customer service. It takes them days to reply and their technical support team is non-existent. A known critical bug was reported and their team was unable to fix it for more than 7 days and counting. The bug prevented users from changing their company slug/subdomain "example.vervoe.com" which prevents me from being able to create jobs due to the fact that once you change the slug/subdomain, the jobs will be invalidated.

by Vervoe on 12/03/2019

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry our team was not able to meet your expectations. Our customer success team is known for their fast response times and they made sure to address your concerns on several occasions. Although the issue with the company slug did take some time to fix (it proved to be a more difficult bug to resolve), this did not prevent any employer from creating jobs. It only prevented the change of the the name originally chosen at sign up for the URL (subdomain). The bug of course has since been resolved and we hope you were able to update successfully. Our team is always ready and willing to help you if anything comes up.

Everything at a glance!

Reviewed on 22/12/2017
Caroline G.
Personal Historian & Certified Photo Organizer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Quick and easy application and screening process, everything-in-one-place dashboard, customizable questionnaires and automatic emails!

Pros: I'm currently in the process of hiring for multiple projects, so I took a chance on this software. I haven't use it long, but I'm already in love with how easy it is to set up and use! I can have multiple job postings live and prep the process well in advance to make sure I get exactly the type of applicants I need. Keeping all the information in one place is wonderful, and it's so easy to customize messages to go out to the applicants automatically. Vervoe is a wonderful time saver!

Cons: I wish there were more templates, although the ones they have can be customized rather easily. I think this is something that will come with time as more and more users onboard.

by Vervoe on 13/02/2018

Thanks Caroline! We are happy that Vervoe has helped you automate your hiring process. Our expert community is adding new assessments every day. If there is something specific you are you looking for, let us know. We are happy to help you find an assessment or request it from our community.

Our entire recruiting process has been revolutionized!

Reviewed on 26/02/2018
Dan S.
Business Owner
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: After starting the initial setup, it quickly became apparent just how customizable the Vervoe platform is. Being able to define each step of the way for our employment application process, meant we could personalize the prospective candidate experience based on the needs of our business. I genuinely liked most the ability to vet potential candidates in volume using a series of automated steps to efficiently screen for top-tier talent. With over 750 employment applications received in just under three weeks, our team saved immeasurable time compared to our former manual process.

Cons: As with any solution online, the more efficient one becomes with the platform, the more opinionated they can be on how to improve it. In my personal experience, Vervoe has been very receptive to my feedback and has gone so far as to check in with me later to let me know when updates have been rolled out. Any time I've needed help, their support team has been consistently excellent to lean on.

The best talent we've acquired has been thanks to Vervoe & the handy, powerful tools it includes.

Reviewed on 02/07/2018
National Account Manager
1,001-5,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: All the tools are powerful & easy to access. We can produce reports for fellow hiring managers very quickly & the quality of candidates coming in has increased dramatically.

Cons: Initially, we were concerned Vervoe might not meet the needs we have of real world tests & tasks. However, we began learning our users loved the platform. We began incorporating Vervoe more & now it's integral to our hiring process; we're very pleased.

It was easy to set up a new job post. There was ample attention on design quality. Professional.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018
KERNEL Program Director
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is the right price for a professional quality experience for recruiting and hiring.

Pros: The automated screening process and the existing library of customizable templates was great. It helped me get set up very quickly. I liked the addition of video interviews in our custom template. The template emails were almost good as is; I wanted to make changes, but I didn't need to change anything because they were very well done.

Cons: I was not able to post the job in multiple cities. We have a distributed team so we're not in just one city. I want to be able to tag multiple cities without reposting the job ad. Also, some users had challenges with timed questions and with the videos being uploaded properly. Despite these hiccups, we were able to get a sense of the best candidates before we got to the one on one interview phase.

Vervoe has really streamlined my hiring process

Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Adam A.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great support. Good ideas re hiring to be inclusive (blog articles) rather than the traditional approach to eliminate applicants.

Pros: Once set-up the way I want it, Vervoe has really streamlined our hiring process. I spend time on good candidates, politely decline poor candidates and do most of it automatically. Took me a bit to "get it" but their support stuck with me and now I get it and it works great.

Cons: I would like to delete applicants. They have been adding features rapidly so I imagine this will be coming soon.

Allows us to automate much of our account rep onboarding process

Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Bryan M.
Co-founder
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We're able to automate the first few phases of the interview process using video, which we've never considered before. It's been working out so far. Also the premade assessments have come in handy.

Cons: Some of the functionality is hard to pick up. Not sure how to do certain things. Also, while not too much of a 'con', I do wish there were some Zapier actions that could be done.

by Vervoe on 17/09/2018

Thanks so much for the great feedback Bryan! If you ever need clarification on any of the features, let us know. Our Customer Success team is always ready to help. Our product team is also reviewing our Zapier integration and hope to have some actions added there soon. =)

A simple, quick, but very effective tool for screening potential new hires.

Reviewed on 23/03/2018
Eric S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Greater reliabilty with the applicant resume submission and review process, that save time while tracking the various stages in the hiring process .

Pros: The ability to build out you own screening scripts and stages as well as the over all process flow makes this tool a must have for company managers. The software is well designed. The abilty to use scripts from others is a great way to get ideas for pre-screening candidates and the fact the e-mail notifications are automatically sent helps make internal reviews quick and easy and keeps the candidate informed throughout the process.

Cons: The system needs a way to delete applicants. I ran a few test subjects through the system and now they are now stuck in the system. It looks like this feature request is coming in the future so hopefully this problem will be solved soon. I would also like to see this tool tied into Monster or have a better job posting syndication without needing to signup multiple places.

Vervoe has been a lifesaver for our team.

Reviewed on 20/03/2018
Hannah S.
Content Editor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Vervoe simplifies the hiring process by allowing us to visualize progress every step of the way. We can avoid unnecessary back and forth emails that result in lost time and embarrassing mistakes. Using the grading system helps us objectively measure candidates so we can make sure we're only hiring the best.

Pros: Vervoe's platform is super intuitive and easy to use. I love the candidate profile cards, which stores data on test scores, comments, and resumes.

Cons: It would be great if Vervoe could connect directly with Indeed. (Although I believe this is a ding on Indeed not integrating with 3rd party platforms rather than a ding on Vervoe.)

Ok experiece.

Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Fernanda N.
Admin Assistant
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It facilitates and fastens the interview process. However, it's not entirely customizable and I had some feedbacks from candidates that filled up the profile with their cell phones and couldn't attach files or complete the profile.

Pros: Like to see all candidates and their stages in just one page.
Easy to send and post the post in social media.

Cons: Not able to save in one pdf all candidates answers.
Some features are in English by default and I'm not able to customize them, such as automatic messages)

by Vervoe on 29/03/2018

Thanks for your feedback Fernanda!
Although we are primarily focused on interviewing features, we do have plans to add a feature to allow extraction of candidate responses. Candidates should be able to easily upload their resumes in the profile section. Have them contact us if they are having technical issues and we will assist them. Also, the platform's core language is English but we do allow you to customize messages into any language. This includes job descriptions and automatic emails sent to candidates.
Let us know if you need help with setting up the messages into a different language.

This has really helped me screen and streamline our HR processes

Reviewed on 24/04/2018
President & CEO
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Super easy software that allows us to easily recruit new employees and contractors. I've started to build out advertising opportunities in it to prepare for our future growth and it's been great.

Cons: It has a small learning curve at first. They have a lot of great resources to help but the initial set up took a little longer but was easy to learn.

A very good solution for my business needs.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018
Abrian L.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has made the process of interviewing applicants a lot easier.

Pros: Ease of Access
Professional Look
Custom Creation of Interview Process
Allows You to Extract and Score Key Information from Applicants
Available Relevant Templates

Cons: There are small areas that could use more customization and the templates could be organized in terms of industry or job position, but overall I am happy with the software.

by Vervoe on 28/03/2018

Thanks so much for your feedback Abrian! We are glad that Vervoe has made the process of hiring easier for you.

Easy filtering for finding suitable candidates

Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Vice President, innovation.content.engagement (i.c.e)
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The hiring process is more streamlined with candidates pre answering the questions we need to ask. And helping us only 'call' back those who take the extra effort/trouble to go through the questions/survey.

Pros: For Vervo, I really like how they have the online interviews with video/audio recording for the candidates. Helps narrow down the right folks faster.

Cons: It's a little tedious to try to create your own scripts with minor variations for different jobs. They have improved it since they launch but still can be better.

Love the software, use it for hiring all the time

Reviewed on 25/03/2018
Adi S.
Founder and CGO
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Saves a lot of time!

Pros: The ability to share automated interview links. All I need to do is set up the interview process/questions and JDs and share the link across my social channels and groups. I get applications and interview results right in my inbox. Saves so much time!

Cons: I wish they offered free submissions to popular job portals. They do offer this for some of them, but it's a bit confusing. I've not played around with that section a lot though.

Vervoe - The hiring software i never knew i needed

Reviewed on 30/08/2018
Paul H.
Lead Web Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: overall this has been great.. I never knew i needed something like this, and it has streamlined finding people to work with

Pros: I like that it has a library of interviews that you can use and adapt to help with your hiring,, it streamlines the process loads. It helps cut down the number of potential wrong interviews by getting people who are actually qualified.

Cons: I would like to be able to have my own domain on it for branding purposes.. i know its not a big deal, but it would be very handy.

I am using this to pre-interview my shortlisted candidates before scheduling face-to-face interviews

Reviewed on 01/02/2018
Deb C.
CEO | Custom eCommerce, Joomla web development & Digital Marketing Automation (Drip Certified)
Internet
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Saved a lot of time and improved candidate screening. I now feel better prepared to conduct face to face interviews.

Pros: Really like that it comes with a lot of predefined assessment questionnaires. This was very helpful to help me quickly choose a series of Q&A interviews, and then customize them to my own needs and company culture. I also like the email templates and how automated everything is as an applicant moves through the interview stages. I am using Vervoe to narrow down my shortlisted candidates for a remote marketing position so we can choose the top 2 for live interviews. Vervoe saved me a huge amount of time and stress of trying to come up with questions on my own, and automating the process of leading candidates through a series of three increasingly more focused questionnaires.

Cons: I wish there was a way to send a one-off custom email message to an applicant. If there is a way to do this I didn't find it in the interface yet.

by Vervoe on 13/02/2018

Thanks Deb! Glad to know that Vervoe has helped you save time. I've shared your feedback with the team about sending one off messages to candidates. We take all requests into consideration.

Your New Hiring Agent

Reviewed on 05/08/2019
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We hire some contractors from time to time, or people to join our team. As an internet company, we like to automate as much as possible all the tasks. Vervoe helped us to streamline the hiring process (which is very tiring) and increased the end goal, by finding more qualified prospects who meet our criteria. Vervoe provides a lot of tests that will make sure the applicant is capable to execute the tasks we need. Now imagine that you can multiple this and keep organized? That is Vervoe!

Cons: I can't say, the app does everything we need.

Hired two great people in two months with no experience in HR

Reviewed on 07/05/2018
Giorgio L.
Country Manager Italy
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I saved a lot of time in hiring two great people, with no experience and no external support.

Pros: Vervoe is a very fast to setup and use, complete, simple, professional hiring platform, which helped us save a lot of time by avoiding cvs checking.

Cons: I would have loved a more professional and complete list of ready to customize profile assessment questionnaires.

I Love everything about this SaaS. the UI is superb and easy progression of the interviews assured

Reviewed on 05/12/2017
Nigel A.
Chief Executive Officer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Streamlined interview processing of potential outsourced staff make this whole process a breeze! When interviewing for a position on my staff, I have to outsource to many countries throughout the world. Differing time zones and languages can make this very time consuming, anything that can make this less stressful and lower my time spent, win my vote every time.

Pros: It is graphically attractive with features that continue to enhance the usability. In short it not only feels great but it looks bloody awesome, I find that it's biggest feature is the simplistic approach they have taken to control the information within the app. Drag and Drop the potential candidates as they progress up the chain makes the whole process both smooth and effortless.

by Vervoe on 07/12/2017

Appreciate the feedback, Nigel!

Convenient for employers looking for potential candidates

Reviewed on 21/03/2018
Mary gladys D.
Human Resource Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Saves us a lot of time. Convenient to use

Pros: The automatic sending of email once a candidate is progressed to the next stage is very convenient. And we can customize the email to our liking

Cons: we seldom get complaints from candidates who are in the middle of answering questions. For some reason, the app crashes and their responses are not recorded and they have to go through it over again

by Vervoe on 26/03/2018

Hi Mary! We really appreciate your feedback. In regards to the app crashing for candidates, we haven't really heard this from the candidates. Keep in mind that if they have slow internet connection or if their computers crash during a timed video response for example, they may not be able to submit an answer. Allowing more time to answer usually solves this.

A great hiring platform to take care of recruitment needs!

Reviewed on 24/03/2018
Rishi R.
Content Specialist
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: better experience managing the applicants for hiring

Pros: a good applicant tracking system with interview taking capabilities.
what is best about it vervoe is that hiring time is minimized and each applicant gets a chance to showcase its talent by completing the interviews set.
there are templates for various job posts with vervoe team constantly updating it.

Cons: There are certain features which i would have wanted to see in this platform.
for e.g ability to export candidates ( this is still not there)
another thing i would want is conditional logical ability to move various candidates to various interview stages based on candidate interview responses.

It is a great tool to interview candidates with a few quick questions

Reviewed on 11/01/2018
Ryan S.
Tech project manager
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Time saved in interviewing all candidates

Pros: The online interview saves time and my team members can score candidates' answers to the online interview questions.

Cons: I am not allowed to undo some actions which I had done while using Vervoe at the beginning - well I guess that's the same in life.

Stay away

Reviewed on 18/05/2019
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They keep away free features from paying customers. Not the most honest company out there.

Pros: They keep away free features from paying customers. Not the most honest company out there.

Cons: Missing free features.