15 years helping Australian businesses

About Keela

Keela is a comprehensive nonprofit software that unifies fundraising and donor communications.

Learn more about Keela

Pros:

It is easy to navigate and is very user friendly.

Cons:

Does not work as well on internet explorer as chrome.

Keela ratings

4.3
4.5
4.0
4.4

8.2/10

Keela has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 270 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Keela before?

Josh
Josh
Executive Director in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Keela for a small non-profit

Pros:

Keela just works. There are very few times where it doesn't work as it's designed, and the system is quick, responsive, and reliable. They are quick to push out new features.

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind - the things we were wishing for were solved within 1-2 years of product development.

Alternatives Considered: Zeffy and Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Switching to Keela: It's a contemporary design with features that are developed more than free alternatives.

Doug
Vice President/Treasurer in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Very satisfied with Keela

Comments: Our experience with Keela has been amazing from the original sales presentation, to onboarding, to learning how to use the software, to ongoing customer support. Their team is fantastic and probably one of the main reasons that we continue to stay with them. The product is great but the customer support team is just as good. Always very responsive and helpful. Quick to listen to suggestions for improving existing features or adding new capabilities. The Keela DRM has also been extremely helpful to us as a small nonprofit because it puts every aspect of our fundraising, communication and donor management all in one powerful and easy-to-use tool.

Pros:

Keela provides all of the tools we need in one place. Not only can we manage all of our donors' information, interactions, and transactions, but we can also organize multiple donor campaigns, create various donor and subscription forms, send out all of our email newsletters and fundraising email blasts. Keela allows you to run just about any type of report that you can think of, set up multiple dashboards for monitoring various metrics, and gives us the ability to set up powerful multi-step automation sequences that can be triggered by various actions. Keela is very affordable and their customer service team is one of the best I've seen anywhere. They're very responsive and listen to their customers for new ideas, potential bugs, and much more. We are very satisfied with Keela and would highly recommend it to any other nonprofit that is looking for a DRM.

Cons:

There is not much that I do not like about Keela because whenever I encounter a problem or limitation, I just contact their support team and usually get a response very quickly. Probably my least favorite thing about Keela is their mobile app. It is good but is just a little limited in it's functionality.

Alternatives Considered: Neon CRM , Trail Blazer Non-Profit Manager , Eleo , Bloomerang , Salesforce Sales Cloud and Donorbox

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Keela had the most functionality for the best price. So many features and functionalities integrated into one tool with a simple-to-use and intuitive interface. It was a clear choice for us.

Teresa
Director in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Keela rejects credit card payments for fund raising events/donations needed for operations, contacts messy

1.0 last month New

Comments: Extremely poor, there is no way to get timely human help. The program is not intuitive, contacts can't be cleaned up easily if there are duplicates (name of contacts are connected with company, company has a separate listing, deceased contacts can't be deleted, etc). By the time someone at Keela responds via messaging, our events are over and we've lost critical donors and contacts are frustrated. Bad for our brand of reliable legal service for the poor Looking again for better program like donor perfect maybe

Pros:

Our [sensitive content hidden] liked the clean look of the interface, but beyond that, as the [sensitive content hidden], I have no pro and keeping the program is no sustainable because it glitches with credit card payments, usually in the clutch of a big fundraiser. I've had it with this program.

Cons:

example: right now we're screwed by Keela. It stopped taking credit card payments in the middle of our fundraiser event. Totally unreliable credit card acceptance, Fundraising events need reliable links for donors, forms need to work without frustrating donors by rejecting all credit card payments. Our own tests of credit cards doesn't work. The form will work for awhile, and then we lose critical time and labor with all the calls that the link won't accept credit card numbers and we have to manually take payments. Its unsustainable.

Elsa
General Manager in Canada
Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

Hearty Recommendation

Comments: We've loved having Keela since the beginning. It is an integral part of running our company and the software does everything we need it to do.

Pros:

Customer service is amazing. Constantly updating to make better. Very easy to navigate and use.

Cons:

Not a fan of paid add-ons. Wish they were included but understand why they aren't. SendGrid integration doesn't work with Wix and causes a lot of bounced emails for us.

Alternatives Considered: Bloomerang

Reasons for Choosing Keela: Easy of use! Needed something that was intuitive and easy for everyone.

Switched From: Sumac

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Value for price, ease of use, server location, origin of company, reputation, customer service

Mackenzie
Mackenzie
Watershed Education Lead in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

A CRM that better fit our needs.

Comments: Keela and their team has been exceptional in their customer service and getting back with answers to my questions.

Pros:

Keela's features were designed with non-profits in mind (versus business-based designs from competitors) that allow for easier organization of newsletter campaigns, volunteers, and interactions with contacts.

Cons:

Keela 1.0 is rough around the edges in some aspects. For example, the e-blast editor is difficult to navigate on a laptop or smaller desktop screen as some text boxes or drop down menus get squished or pushed off screen, and pressing one wrong button could lead you to lose your work.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Mackenzie! We hope that Keela 2.0 has been a more user-friendly experience for you! Your team has provided great insight to our Support Team on additional features you are looking for in the system. This goes a long way in supporting our team in building an even more user-friendly platform! We appreciate your time and look forward to continuing to work with the team!

Adrian
Adrian
CEO in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Keela is better than most

Comments: Keela is better than most of the other products we've utilized but there isn't really a wow factor when it comes to using this platform. It gets the job done but leaves you wanting for more.

Pros:

Keela has a relatively clean interface with lots of features. They are continually upgrading which is very nice to know that there is a team committed to constant improvement.

Cons:

When there are issues, support is lacking and slow. Some of the integrations don't seem to work well and the payment portal, KeelaPay, doesn't work over 50% of the time.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM , Salesforce Sales Cloud , HubSpot CRM and Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Choosing Keela: Limited support and deteriorating functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Keela: It was in the sweet spot on price and features.

Rochelle
Executive Director in Canada
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Keela keeps us organized

Comments: Our team has used Keela on a daily basis to stay organized as a team, manage volunteers and donors, track goals, and send out communications. The customer support is great whenever we encounter an issue and we love that new features are continuously being added.

Pros:

Team access helps keep everyone on the same page regarding fundraising and communications. We love that we can see our volunteers, donors, campaigns and communications all in one place.

Cons:

As we grow as an organization and gain more contacts we need to pay more for our subscription which isn't easy. It's a tool we use daily, and at this point, we need this type of software to operate and stay organized, but it can be challenging to find funding that will cover the cost.

Judith
Communications Director in Canada
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent way to manage donors and donations

Comments: It's a great data management system and I like that it is specifically geared to donations. The set up has been slow for me - just because I'm doing it as a volunteer and had to work on it in dribs and drabs, rather than a concentrated amount of time. Can't say enough good things about the support team - they are amazing. Overall - I'm very pleased that I chose Keela.

Pros:

The support is top notch. Their knowledge base is extensive, answering most of my questions without need to contact support. The videos produced to explain basic functions are excellent. But - when I can't find the answer - an email to the support team is answered within a day with just what I need to proceed.

Cons:

Setting up reports is not an easy task. But - still learning!

Alternatives Considered: CanadaHelps

Reasons for Switching to Keela: I felt that Keela had more experience and more robust software. The use of Stripe on also reduced the transaction fee significantly.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Amazing product and customer service support!

Comments: I enjoy Keela as I used Blackbaud Raiser's Edge for many years and it was horrible.

Pros:

The migration process was smooth and the customer service support is quick and efficient. It is also user-friendly and easy to for donations processing.

Cons:

The access form a mobile app/iPhone is not super easy. MFA process is tedious and slow.

Lisa
Administrative Assistant in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Administrative work made easy

Comments: My overall experience with Keela was great.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to tract monthly giving and yearly renewable memberships. It really makes my job so much easier and less stressful. Emailing made easy and contacting members simplified. Everything is one place and I am no longer concerned of anyone falling through the cracks.

Cons:

Honestly I can't think of anything I don't like.

Catherine
Events and Chapter Communications in Canada
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Keela is King of CRM

Comments: Very enthused and satisfied with our experience with keela. We have gained greater customer insights and the donor tax receipt system is very much improved from our previous software

Pros:

The software is easy to use and has a number of features. The customer support is outstanding which is valuable because there are so many features.

Cons:

The communications software and integration with the segments and tags can be cumbersome and requires more steps than other programs like mailchimp. However, Keela is constantly improving its offerings and we see these as minor compared to the benefits

2 years ago

Hello Catherine. What an absolute joy to read! Thank you so much. "Keela is King" has a wonderful ring to it. The Customer Care team think you are outstanding as well - glad we are on the same page. I'm so happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We look forward to growing our system with you! - Customer Care Team

Annastasia
Managing Director in Canada

User Friendly and Excellent Customer Service

Pros:

We love how easy it is for people to learn the system. New staff are up and running on it effortlessly. The customer service is also stellar. The team really listens to our needs and helps us find solutions.

Cons:

integrating our email provider with Keela's email function was difficult and managing unsubscribes has sometimes been a challenge.

Sam
Education Coordinator in Canada

Keela streamlined us

Comments: Overall our experience has been very positive, and I am happy to use Keela for work every day.

Pros:

Our intro to Keela was fast and furious, but the customer service team made starting up very easy. The interface is user friendly, and everything is clearly labelled. We now have all of our contacts in Keela, and use the form feature to embed all of our forms onto our website. Keela forms look so much more professional than the Google forms we were using. Looking for info or data on Keela is quick and easy, and it's also simple to edit or change things as needed. It has made our paperwork load lighter, and for that we are grateful!

Cons:

The only con I can think of is that you have to manually integrate duplicate contacts, but other than that it's a great service.

Alternatives Considered: Google Workspace and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Keela: The cost and the versatility. Another LDA chapter has been using it, and they reported it worked well for them.

Gerardo
ED in US

Easy Button

Comments: We shopped around for something affordable. I have works with other CRMs that were even more difficult to navigate but when we were able to master them, it was useful.
With Keela, I was hoping for a little more ease.

Pros:

The price and the access. It is easy to share with colleagues, has great sections of it suite.

Cons:

Although it is easy to access I seem to get lost trying to use it. As a CRM, I am sure it is not in anyway easy but I would think it could be, maybe. It also looks confusing. Is it in Dark Mode yet colorful and blocky.

Alternatives Considered: CRM Analytics and Salsa CRM

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Price and you're history. We are all about small and support.

5 years ago

Hello Gerardo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback - we are very grateful. I'm glad that you find the affordability and Customer Service of Keela to be so positive - this is fantastic news. We are committed to constant improvement and would love to touch base with you about this! If you have any suggestions or requests for this please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] - we love them! Thanks again :)

Ronald
IT Manager in Nicaragua
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Extremely useful

Comments: We were looking a CRM for non-profit over many years. We tried and implemented Al lest other two products but the results were not as We hope. With Keela We are very happy because it is all in one products and they know what are they doing. Congratulations for your company.

Pros:

It is very user friendly and complete. Definitely a complete solution for non-profit.

Cons:

Any is missing. For us keela works perfectly.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM , Neon CRM , DonorPerfect , Salesforce Sales Cloud , Bitrix24 and Salsa Engage

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Keela has everything We need in a simple and one solution.

4 years ago

Hi Ronald, we are so appreciative of your review. It's great to hear that Keela is meeting all the needs of your organization, that is our ultimate goal after all! We are looking forward to watching your organization grow and prosper alongside Keela. Keep up the awesome work :)

Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great starter tool, needs more features for more mature orgs

Comments: This is my second non-profit where I've chosen to install Keela. The first installation worked super well for managing donations and volunteers.
The second installation is for a more mature non-profit, and requires managing donations, memberships year over year, and putting financial entries into quickbooks. This isn't working quite as well because we need more sophisticated features than Keela provides.
I appreciate the support team a lot. They respond quickly and try to find workarounds for us. My feeling is we are probably pushing Keela over its current functionality because we have sophisticated needs, and will have to wait for features to be developed to keep using this tool. I don't want to migrate to yet another tool, having done so much integration work with Keela, and only being 6 months into having converted to Keela from a desktop version of Membertize.
My first installation also provided a lot more data migration support, and the second one, I was on my own.
Overall, it's a friendlier tool than most on the market. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out how to perform a certain function, as not all menus are totally intuitive, or you have to press a special button on the left, etc.
For a start-up org or non-profit just needing to track donations and volunteers, Keela is ideal and far less on the cost than more mature systems.

Pros:

Easy to use, start-up ease, good import process, easy export. It worked really well for me in one non-profit where I needed simple email blasts, to track donations, volunteers, etc. It has a nice automatic email form for donations and memberships. You can search your contacts easily by name or email, and tag groups easily. Tags are easy to organize. The old dashboard did a great job managing campaigns and tracking donations against the goal. For small orgs, this is a good basic starter tool for managing your contacts and interactions.

Cons:

It's missing some things a more mature org needs. We're a neighborhood organization that relies on memberships. There's no renewal process in Keela at this time. You can't search by street name or address fields, so broadcasting to a group on a street is impossible. Sometimes we feel Keela gets 'tired' and can't find a contact we know is in there. So we refresh the browser, and lo and behold, there it is. The integration to mailchimp is weak, and unfortunately, Keela's email blast tool isn't as robust as Mailchimp, so we're forced to stay on Mailchimp. We've had problems with the quickbooks integration not putting funds into the right account. The other problem is reporting. We find the tools not as robust as we'd like for reporting total membership sales data. We've also had to cancel a class of membership and redo it, and that jacked all our reporting for people who'd already taken out memberships under the 'wrong' class. For a larger org with heavier membership management needs, this tool, wasn't as robust as we hoped.

5 years ago

Hi there. Thank you for providing such detailed feedback. This is absolutely outstanding and we are very grateful to you for taking the time. I've crossed referenced some of the missing features you mentioned (such as address filtering and membership reporting) and I can see that they are logged in our Ideas Portal and our Product Team are working hard to introduce them. Thank you for sharing this with us - it's instrumental in our quest for constant improvement! :)

Melissa
Vice President in US
Fund-Raising, 2–10 Employees

Keela Review

Comments: We are now able to track all of our sponsors and communicate more effectively with them. When we have fundraisers, we can create e-blasts and link them to our website. Support in is up! I am so happy.

Pros:

This software is so user friendly. When I began using this software, I had extremely limited knowledge of computer use and I was still able to figure it out quite easily. The software is able to accommodate all of our needs and do what we need it to do to help our animal shelter and fundraisers run smoothly and with accurate data. It is easy to track everything we need. I am so impressed. And for the price... I can't imagine using anything else. There is no need to spend a lot of money on some of these other programs when Keela and do ALL you need!

Cons:

So far, the only thing that I don't like is that I cannot print off an e-blast that I design to post in various vet offices and at the shelter. I have to create a separate brochure for anything besides e-blasts. Maybe this is possible and I just don't know how to do it. But to me, this is the only draw-back.

6 years ago

Hi Melissa, thanks for your feedback! Posting an E-blast at vet offices and shelters sounds like a great idea. You can definitely save a PDF of an E-blast for printing. You can find instructions for how to do this here (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000961432-Saving-an-E-blast-as-a-PDF) - and don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team if you need assistance with anything. You can reach them at [email protected]. Screen reader support enabled. Hi Melissa, thanks for your feedback! Posting an E-blast at vet offices and shelters sounds like a great idea. You can definitely save a PDF of an E-blast for printing. You can find instructions for how to do this here (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000961432-Saving-an-E-blast-as-a-PDF) - and don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team if you need assistance with anything. You can reach them at [email protected].

Rebecca
Communications Manager in Canada
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

A Growing Platform

Pros:

Keela is a very user-friendly platform. Everything within the system is easy to understand, to learn, and to navigate around. They provide video and text tutorials for every feature, which makes learning them a breeze. I also enjoy the simple but clear navigation around the platform, and find it very intuitive to find exactly what I'm looking for.

Cons:

Our organisation has been using Keela since its early launch in Canada and, like any new system, we've found there have been some growing pains. I'd say overall that every feature Keela offers is easy to use and functional, I've also quickly run into constraints with things that I would love to be able to do within Keela. For example, the forms work perfectly when using Keela's existing templates, but it's either difficult or impossible to create a form outside of the templates. In addition, sometimes new features have a lot of promise but then are quite clunky to work within. For example, my organisation was very excited for the release of peer-to-peer fundraising, but then found the P2P platform very challenging to use for our potential donors. I'm sure all these things will get smoothed out over time, and overall I still very much enjoy using the Keela tools and platform.

Kat
Outreach and Development Specialist in Canada
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

We love Keela!

Comments: Keela has fundamentally changed how I manage my organization's donors and how I communicate with our community. The interface is so easy to use and affordable for a small community museum like ours.

Pros:

I love that Keela is Canadian based and offers a complete cloud-based CMS and donor management system. It's a great value for the money and their onboarding and customer service are fantastic. I know the name of the person who helps me when I run into problems.

Cons:

Some features are still in development. I'd like to be able to customize receipts and automatic replies a little more than currently offered. However, Keela's development portal makes it easy to submit recommendations and see what's next for product roll out.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kat! I think I can speak for Elsie and say you have been great to work with. You are both a patient and avid learner, making our jobs easier than ever! As for customizing receipts, we have options for customizing receipts for certain campaigns and impact areas coming - estimated for our 2.7.2 release. Keep an eye out for this! Addintally, custom automated emails are also on their way. We call these 'email drips' which have been added to the planned tab in our Portal. Feel free to jump in a vote (https://portal.productboard.com/keela/1-product-portal/c/24-email-drip-marketing-campaigns). There is lots more to come, all based on user feedback, so keep sharing those brilliant suggestions of yours. We look forward to continuing to work with you Kat :)

Melissa

Vertile Foundation

Comments: It's been good. One other thing, your [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered to donate money to us when we first signed up. This never happened and we weren't credited that amount either. It would be nice to get that as a credit for next year.

Pros:

It's very easy to use. I really like that we can put in recurring donations easily.

Cons:

Right now, we're mainly using this software to help with time-consuming tasks like sending tax receipts. It would be really helpful if you had a very customizable template for these letters. I would only like to show the necessary info - date, amount and customer name. They don't need anything else from the database and if it's messy and include too much info, we'll have to do it manually. Also, we prefer to not to put dates in there, so it would be nice to send a receipt that a cumulative amount for the year or one that lists out all of the dates and amounts. Some people want all of the amounts and dates but 95% don't. As we start using Keela more for targeting larger donors, your reporting features will be nice. It would be great to see top donors by year and then compare them by year. This allows us to see if someone is donating more or less than usual. This also helps us identify potential larger donors. You have a total donations amount listed in the contact summary. It would be nice to have a list by year for the last 3 years so we can easily see a trend and a report that shows this would also be great.

4 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's very much appreciated. Great news - both the ability to customize receipts and a report of Top Donors within Keela are two features that we are building right now. I'm so glad to hear that our Product Team is heading in the right direction :) Top Donor reports will be available in the upcoming months when your organization transitions to our newest platform - stay tuned for more details! I've sent an email to you from our [email protected] email address to follow up on your credit - lookout for it today. Thanks again!

Katie
Administrative Supervisor in US

Keela -- Quality Nonprofit Software at an Affordable Price

Pros:

What I enjoy most about Keela is how many features are included at an affordable rate. Working at a small organization, we were able to transition the vast majority of our spreadsheets and loose systems into one. We also were previously using an outdated hardware CRM system installed on a single, unreliable office computer and were in desperate need of a cloud-based system.

Cons:

Because Keela is a system that does not include the bells and whistles of more expensive options, some functionality does seem limited. While most issues are very minor, I would say my biggest frustration is not being able to easily track married couples in the same contact entry.

5 years ago

Hiya Katie! Thank you so much for your excellent feedback - I'm pleased to hear that your transition to Keela has been a positive one :) We want our users to be empowered and it sounds like you're well on your way! I completely understand your desire for a more robust way to track spouses in the Keela system. We have gathered lots of feedback surrounding our Households feature in our Ideas Portal (a place where feature requests and suggestions are born!). If you have any specific changes you would like to request for this feature please let us know by adding an idea here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new). We love improving and our users are the best sources for how to do that! Thanks again.

Kayla Jo
Director in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use!

Comments: Keela has been easy to set-up, use, and teach to our team. Their customer service has also been excellent and easy to communicate with.

Pros:

I like that this software doesn't seem to overwhelm you with features and 'bells and whistles.' It does everything we need it to do, in a simple and digestible way.

Cons:

It recently underwent an upgrade to Keela 2.0. I liked the dashboard / format of the previous version better but it still works the same so I will adapt!

Alternatives Considered: Kindful , Salesforce Sales Cloud and Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Switching to Keela: The cost and simplicity.

3 years ago

Hiya Kayla Jo! Wow, 10/10 - thank you so much. This had absolutely made our day - especially the part about excellent and easy customer service. Our Customer Care team work so hard to provide this and we're so pleased to hear that it shines through. The upgrade to 2.0 was quite an odyssey - Thanks so much for sticking with us! It's folks like you that made it possible.

Katerina
Director of business development in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Keela Review

Comments: It’s easy to use. I would like to be able to enter an interaction and serve as the last time they were seems rather that selecting a button to record the interactions. I was told last year that there was going g to be an app available by 2019. We are still waiting. It makes such a difference when you have the information accessible on the go. I can’t access anything on my smart phone or tablet.

Pros:

I liked the easy use and has several cool options for programs that we need for the non for profit.

Cons:

That it is not available as an app or a website that is compatible with a tablet. You can only use a desktop computerize laptop. And sometime using a hotspot on a laptop is time consuming and not practical

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, Katerina! Our new platform, that we announced recently, is compatible with tablets (yay!) and we are working on the mobile app. Sorry about the wait on this but it's coming! If you'd like to explore interactions a bit more, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and I'd love to discuss this and make sure it makes it to our Ideas Portal. Thanks again for your feedback and I'm glad to hear that Keela works well with your programs. Have a nice day!

Reed
Civic & Social Organization, 2–10 Employees

Keela is a good for a small industry

Comments: I am happy to have one piece of software at that does not require customization and is affordable for a small non-profit like ours.

Pros:

It is very easy to start using. I was able to easily import my data and get to work pulling numbers. The customer service has been very responsive and pleasant. I really enjoy my interactions and have been able to quickly overcome obstacles. I am happy that it meets so many of our needs -- weekly email blasts, moves management for donors, and volunteer activities -- at a reasonable price my small non-profit can afford.

Cons:

We have had some difficulty with email provider spam filters rejecting our Keela-generated emails before users can even see them. This has reduced our open rate on my weekly emails -- which are very popular with our members. I wish I could pick the attribute that we use to avoid duplicates.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Simplicity, Price

5 years ago

Hi Reed! Thank you so much for this great feedback, we really appreciate it. I'm so glad that you find the system easy to use and that it's meeting your needs. This is wonderful news! Check out our Best Practices article (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028863892-Best-Practices-for-Using-E-blasts) for lots of tips and tricks on how you can increase your mass email credibility. This will help the email providers of your recipients when they're scanning your E-blasts. Another great way to help out with this is by taking advantage of our integration with SendGrid. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for more details - we're always happy to help. Thank you again!

Kalyani
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great for a small to medium sized nonprofit

Comments: Fabulous and very responsive team.

Pros:

The contact management piece is very easy to use--especially the import process. It provides for a way to quickly spot duplicates. The value for money is great especially for a small nonprofit that is starting to become more strategic with its fundraising. In fact, after using this for a year, I can't imagine how we managed without a searchable donor database. The contacts tool is tied in with eblasts so you can note all interactions with each contact, electronic or otherwise.

Cons:

The eblast tool for newsletters is pretty limited. It's a limited pallet so to speak. The keela team has taken our feedback and released upgrades to the tool but there's still some ways to go before making it truly user friendly.

5 years ago

Hiya Kalyani - thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It's so appreciated! I can definitely agree with your sentiments about surviving without a searchable database and I'm really glad that Keela can provide that for you. I assure you with absolute certainty that we also think your fabulous and look forward to continuing to expand our E-blast builder in the future with the help of your feedback! :) Thank you so much!