15 years helping Australian businesses

About GetResponse

Affordable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use solution to grow, engage, and convert your audience with powerful email and automation tools

Learn more about GetResponse

Pros:

It has a simple to use autoresponder and newsletter feature. It has 24/7 live support chat and you can get help anytime.

Cons:

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at. The loading time is slow.

GetResponse ratings

4.1

7.4/10

GetResponse has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 497 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GetResponse before?

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing consultant in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Surely the best email marketing app for internet marketers

Comments: I use GetResponse for building my list and keeping in touch with them. Since I started using it till now, I have had little or no issues with any of the features I use. What's most important for me is that my mails get to my contact's inbox and GetResponse makes sure of that. I do feel there are more features now on the app than I need and it is quite very good. I can easily clean my list and remove contacts that no longer respond or open my mails. The landing page builder and the website builders are good though I rarely use them.

Pros:

Very easy to understand, very good UI. Creating newsletters and autoresponders is quite very easy There are lots of newsletter templates to use for your email marketing Send as many mails as you want to as much as 1000 contacts free of charge Now comes in with automated sales funnels, landing page builders, website builders, etc Support is the best, very fast and most often helps with whatever issue you have.

Cons:

I do not have any issues using this software. It has worked perfectly for my purpose so far.

2 years ago

Hi Tolu! Thanks for being a GetResponse user. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback! -Taylor

Nanaka
Nanaka
Infrastructure Specialist in Japan
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Get On Board with GetResponse!

Comments: Simple automation and customization of multistep trips based on participant actions could send a series of onboarding emails to new sign-ups, for example, or cart abandonment emails if the purchase is not completed. Workflows customize and improve the effectiveness of marketing.

Pros:

Landing pages are included with all paid GetResponse plans, whereas other email providers charge extra for this feature. GetResponse's landing page builder is simple to use for drag-and-drop actions yet powerful enough for experienced designers. Landing pages boost the conversion of subscribers into customers substantially. This platform streamlines the process of creating polished email campaigns, optimizing workflows, and tracking performance thanks to its user-friendly design and wide range of capabilities.

Cons:

Although GetResponse covers most of the fundamentals of email marketing, I would like more enhancements. To properly target emails, the tool might be improved by providing more advanced segmentation choices. It would also be advantageous if they could broaden the integrations to include applications other than conventional ones.

8 months ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with GetResponse! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and powerful, especially when it comes to landing pages and email campaign optimization. Your feedback is invaluable to us. We're continuously working on enhancing our features, and we appreciate your suggestion regarding advanced segmentation choices and broader integrations. Rest assured, your input will be considered as we strive to improve our services. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to assist you with your email marketing needs. Best regards, Abbie

Stephen
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Get responses I must have for your business or brand

5.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience has been great with get response I've used them for many many years I've never had any issue with the system and they always update me of any updates or any issues that may arise in the future.

Pros:

What I like about get response is how easy it is to set up and their customer service is A1 You have any issues they get back to you right away They also have full training just in case you don't know how to use the software.

Cons:

The only thing that I would like to say that is a con is it could be a little cheaper for beginners or give some form of free tier like what mailchimp has I think that would be great for the system other than that it's an excellent autoresponder.

2 weeks ago

Hi Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful to hear that you've been a loyal customer for many years and that you've never encountered any issues with our system. Your trust and loyalty mean a lot to us, and we're committed to keep providing you with a reliable service and regular updates! 😊 We appreciate your feedback regarding pricing, and we understand the importance of offering options that cater to all users, including beginners. We continuously evaluate our pricing structure to ensure it remains competitive and accessible to everyone. Thank you for choosing GetResponse as your autoresponder solution, and for your valuable feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and exceed your expectations in many years to come. Best, Mariana

Zuberi
Affiliate Marketer in UK

Get Response I's Good For The Price and Beginners

3.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience with Get Response has been great to be honest.

Pros:

I like the price and the free trial feature i tested it during the trial then decided to stay for the price.

Cons:

Only cons are there are not enough landing page templates to work from so you have to be really creative or you might struggle.

2 weeks ago

Hi Zuberi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with GetResponse! Regarding your comment about the landing page templates, we understand the importance of having a variety of options to suit different needs. We're continuously working on enhancing our platform, including expanding our template library to provide more choices for our users like you. Thank you once again for choosing GetResponse. We look forward to continuing to serve you and exceeding your expectations! 😊 Best, Mariana

Owner in US

GetResponse is the word.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Love GetTesponse. It keeps me present in my leads’ minds.

Pros:

I live that it is easy to use, has all the bells and whistles including analytics and landing pages and it’s a great price!

Cons:

I wish I had found it sooner. I might have a longer, more engaged list if I had

last month

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your glowing review of GetResponse! It's wonderful to know that you find our platform easy to use and packed with all the essential features you need. We're happy you chose us for your marketing journey, and we're here to support you every step of the way. 😊 Best, Mariana

Richard
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

GetResponse is a good option for e-mail marketing

Pros:

I like the functionality of their lead capture and the templates for e-mail marketing.

Cons:

I've mad major deliverability problems in the past and also when they make changes the "legacy" forms or e-mails you have created are hard to continue to use. Customer service is okay, but not great.

6 months ago

Hi, Richard! Thank you for your review. We are happy that you appreciate the lead capture functionality and our email marketing templates. We're genuinely sorry to hear about the past deliverability issues and your customer service experience, as these are top priorities for us. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. - Mariana

Nyoro
Construction Manager in US
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

GetResponse Is a Must-Have Email Marketing Tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

GetResponse is an essential solution that makes work easier for us. I like the capabilities of GetResponse.

Cons:

GetResponse does not have flaws. GetResponse meets our needs.

last week

Hi Nyoro, Thanks so much for your glowing review, it made our day! Should you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way on your email marketing journey. 😊 Best, Mariana

Taylor
Writer in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Great email marketing and tracking platform

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I use this platform daily it’s so convenient and great for email marketing and tracking. Will always use this. Also pretty affordable.

Cons:

There is nothing that I dislike about this.

last month

Hi Taylor, Big thanks for your positive review! We’re honored to have you as a customer. 😊 Best. Mariana

Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Easy and basic all-in-one option

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, it’s okay for someone just getting started who wants a low cost option.

Pros:

This is a low cost email and landing page option for micro businesses. You obviously get more plan features at higher subscriptions but the basic plan is still pretty valuable for the cost.

Cons:

Removed contacts should not count toward subscription limits since you pay for more subscribers.

last month

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on GetResponse! We're beyond happy to hear that you found our platform to be a valuable option for your marketing journey. Regarding your concern about removed contacts counting towards subscription limits, we'd like to clarify that removed contacts are not included in the subscription limits. You can find more information about our pricing structure here: https://www.getresponse.com/help/how-does-getresponse-pricing-work.html If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help! 😊 Best, Mariana

Online Media, 2–10 Employees

A really nice email marketing tool

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

the suite is very complete, one of the best in the market

Cons:

the funnel automations could be improved

last month

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Knowing that you find our suite to be so comprehensive makes our team’s hard work all worthwhile! Your insights on the funnel automations are also much appreciated. We've passed your feedback along to our product team. 😊 Best, Mariana

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Efficiency and Effectiveness Combined: Unveiling the Capabilities of GetResponse

Comments: I used GetResponse during my internship at the University's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research to inform our stakeholders, such as researchers, colleagues, and industry partners, about updates and research findings. The program worked well in organizing our email marketing and keeping our audience interested. GetResponse's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails simple while maintaining brand coherence. Through the delivery of customized messages based on subscriber behavior, the automation features facilitated the simplification of communication. We were able to improve our plans thanks to the statistics of the platform, which gave us information on how effective our advertisements were. GetResponse significantly improved our research communication and stakeholder participation thanks to its dependable deliverability and helpful customer service.

Pros:

GetResponse provides organizations with a full range of email marketing solutions that enable them to establish and maintain relationships with their audience. Even for amateurs, it is simple to design professional-looking email campaigns with its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. The automation features of GetResponse make it possible for targeted and tailored communication, which helps businesses save time and engage subscribers when it matters most. The platform's advanced analytics offer insightful information about the effectiveness of campaigns and enable data-driven adjustments. GetResponse is a flexible all-in-one solution for digital marketing because it also provides a variety of extra capabilities including landing page development, webinars, and e-commerce connection. GetResponse is a great option for companies looking to improve their email marketing strategies because of its dependable deliverability and quick customer service.

Cons:

Despite GetResponse's extensive feature set, there are a few things to keep in mind. The user interface's wealth of options and capabilities may be a little too much for some users to handle. Even if the automated workflows are effective, setting up more complicated scenarios may involve a small learning curve. A further drawback for companies on a tight budget may be the fact that some advanced features and integrations are only offered on higher-tier contracts. Despite these minor flaws, GetResponse is a dependable option for companies trying to streamline and improve their email marketing efforts because of its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer service.

11 months ago

Hi Angelica, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Calvin
Freelancer in Netherlands
Online Media, Self Employed

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Comments: My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pros:

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all - Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers - Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy - My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Cons:

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily - landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet - very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

3 years ago

Hi Calvin! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Aryana
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

A lot of features for a startup and fair price

Pros:

I like that I can create a quick webinar and opt in page and deliver it all in one go. If I was just starting out this is a valuable feature. Since I use other webinar platforms I don't generally use this, but liked it when I did.

Cons:

That I can't properly tag and keep the tag on my contacts. It was hard to reorganize my contacts because there is no real true tagging.

2 years ago

Hi Aryana! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate it! - Abbie

Lee
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Comments: When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Pros:

Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Cons:

Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001–10,000 Employees

THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE

Comments: 5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess) 6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate. 7. There is a limit of 3 speakers. 8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient. 9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

Pros:

Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

Cons:

We purchased MAX account for 3 months. 1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule. 2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions). 3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential. 4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

3 years ago

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at [email protected]. -Taylor

karan
Digital Marketing Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Tool for Email Marketing, I really love this tool

Comments: My overall experience with GetResponse has been very positive. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. The support team is always willing to help with any questions I have, and they have been incredibly patient and thorough in their explanations. Additionally, the features offered by GetResponse have been very useful in managing my email campaigns and automating certain processes. I have been very impressed with the quality of the product, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Pros:

1. Easy to use: GetResponse is extremely user-friendly, with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor and a wide range of features and tools that help you create amazing emails.2. Comprehensive analytics: GetResponse offers comprehensive reports and analytics to help you measure the success of your campaigns.3. Automation tools: GetResponse offers powerful automation tools to help you send targeted emails at the right time, automate follow-up emails, and more.4. Great customer service: GetResponse has a very knowledgeable and helpful customer service team that can answer any questions you might have.

Cons:

Expensive: GetResponse is relatively expensive compared to other email marketing services.Lack of Integrations: GetResponse does not have as many integrations as other email marketing services.limited Automation: GetResponse’s automation features are limited compared to other services.Limited A/B Testing: GetResponse’s A/B testing features are limited compared to other services.

last year

Hi Karan, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We're happy you're overall experience with GetResponse has been positive and are pleased to hear you've had a pleasant experience with our customer service team. Customer feedback helps us improve, so this review is greatly appreciated. Best wishes, Abbie

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippines
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

"Streamlining Your Email Marketing with GetResponse: A Comprehensive Review"

Comments: By and large, GetResponse is a far reaching email showcasing programming that offers a scope of elements to assist organizations with computerizing their email promoting efforts. While there are a few restrictions as far as customization choices and detailing, the reasonable evaluating and responsive client service make it a solid competitor for organizations hoping to further develop their email showcasing endeavors. Likewise with any product, it's critical to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to settling on a choice.

Pros:

Easy to use: GetResponse is easy to use and instinctive, in any event, for amateurs. The connection point is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Exhaustive email showcasing highlights: GetResponse offers a scope of email promoting highlights, for example, email layouts, mechanization work processes, presentation page manufacturers, and examination, making it an all in one resource for organizations hoping to further develop their email showcasing endeavors.Reasonable valuing: GetResponse offers a scope of estimating plans to fit different business needs and spending plans, including a let loose arrangement that backings to 1,000 endorsers and essential email showcasing highlights.Incorporation choices: GetResponse coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including CRMs, online entertainment stages, and web based business stages, making it simple to smooth out your showcasing work process.Responsive client service: GetResponse has gained notoriety for brilliant client assistance, with telephone, email, and talk support accessible for all clients.

Cons:

Restricted email plan customization choices: While GetResponse offers a scope of email layouts, a few clients have detailed restricted customization choices concerning marking and appearance.Restricted structure customization: A few clients have detailed restricted customization choices as far as structure plan and usefulness.Expectation to learn and adapt for computerization work processes: While GetResponse offers mechanization work processes, a few clients have detailed an expectation to learn and adapt regarding setting them up and modifying them.Restricted outsider mixes: While GetResponse offers combination with a scope of different devices, a few clients have revealed restricted choices for outsider incorporations.Restricted announcing choices: A few clients have revealed restricted detailing choices as far as cutting edge examination and information representation.

last year

Hi Rosalina, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Rodney
CEO in Barbados

My 100% Honest Getresponse Review

Comments: Overall Getresponse has been one of my weapons of choice in the day to day running of my business. I won't be changing them anytime soon for sure because, not only do they make life easy for me as an email marketer but the price suits me fine.If you really believe "the money is in the list" then a Getresponse partnership is a total no-brainer.

Pros:

1st of all I love the Getresponse support who are always there when needed at critical times. I especially love that I'm not hindered when connecting to other software because I use various different platforms to capture leads. Their ability to integrate with other systems to give us end users a pleasant experience, goes without saying because to me they're the best in the market.With so many amazing features like, DFY templates, email scheduling, best time sending, name personalization just to name a few, my job has been made easier both reaching and communicating with my audience on a daily basis. I've tried others and the pricing was just to outrageous, and some don't offer half the features that Getresponse offer.If you're looking for a wholistic email marketing solution that checks most of the boxes then look no further than Getresponse .

Cons:

I haven't had to many bad experiences to be honest except for this one time I noticed a price increase on my credit card and so I jumped on the online chat within the app. This was quickly resolved by a customer service rep who explained to me that I had exceeded my subscriber limit. Some list are not allowed to be uploaded and although I was disappointed I fully understood from the online rep why.

last year

Hi Rodney, Thanks you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're delighted that you're loving the GetResponse platform and the various features you're using. Keep enjoying, Jack

Brendan
Brendan
Internet Marketer in Botswana
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform.

Comments: GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform. The user interface is clunky and difficult to navigate, making it hard to find the features you need. The automation and segmentation options are limited and not very intuitive. The customer support is unresponsive and unhelpful. The reporting and analytics feature is also not very robust and does not provide much valuable insights. Additionally, the platform is prone to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns.

Pros:

Offers basic email marketing features like creating and sending emails, managing contacts and creating autorespondersHas a landing page and webinar featureHas a basic CRM feature

Cons:

Poor User InterfaceLimited automation and segmentation optionsUnresponsive and unhelpful customer supportWeak reporting and analytics featureProne to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns

last year

Hi Brendan, We're very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We try to make sure our customers are happy the first-time, so we apologize for any inconvenience or distress caused. I would like to see how I can help resolve this and take this forward for you. Can I ask you to please send an email to [email protected] so we can follow up with you on this directly? Jack.

Joël
Joël
Senior Frontend Developer in Cameroon
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

The Most Simple Email Marketing Software

Comments: A great product for email marketing and lead generation.

Pros:

We've been using GetResponse for a long time now across several other businesses we run and by far they're the best in terms of marketing automation and Customer support. The support team takes time to send useful weekly emails to new clients to help them better use their software. This educational aspect of theirs shows how concerned they are with the client's experience that's what we're chasing after.We create and run email marketing easily with great automation features and there are a lot of prebuilt email templates to start off with. The ideas are quite helpful.It also supports a lot of integrations which makes marketing super easy and less stressful. The tool itself is very affordable and result-driven- Don't where'll find the best elsewhere.

Cons:

Sales convention comes at an extra cost and times it's not really easy to accurately keep track of email bounce rates. We have issues controlling this and would love to hear about how to control it.I don't think their website builder is great compared to the advanced ones we've used

11 months ago

Hi Joel, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Manish Singh
Manish Singh
Digital Marketer in India

GetResponse: The All-In-One Email Marketing Solution

Comments: GetResponse is a reliable and comprehensive email marketing platform that offers a wide range of features and tools to help businesses build and manage successful email marketing campaigns. From a user perspective, the platform is intuitive and easy to use, even for those who are new to email marketing.Its drag-and-drop email editor makes it easy to create visually appealing emails, and the platform offers a variety of email templates to choose from. Its marketing automation tools are also powerful and can help businesses automate complex workflows to save time and improve the efficiency of their email marketing campaigns.

Pros:

GetResponse offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface that makes it easy to use even for beginners. The dashboard is well-organized, making it easy to navigate and access the various features.It provides a comprehensive set of email marketing tools that include email templates, landing pages, webinars, A/B testing, and marketing automation. These tools make it easy to create and launch effective email marketing campaigns.Powerful marketing automation feature that allows you to create complex automation workflows that help you streamline your marketing efforts.It has a robust landing page builder that allows you to create landing pages quickly and easily. The platform also offers a variety of templates to choose from, making it easy to create high-converting landing pages.

Cons:

Its pricing plans can be more expensive than some other email marketing platforms, particularly if you have a large email list, which could make it less cost-effective for some businesses. Otherwise, all is good on GetResponse.

last year

Hi Manish Singh, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Mayank
Freelancer in India
Computer Software, Self Employed

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Comments: Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Pros:

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step. 2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality. 3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform. 4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Cons:

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in. 2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

3 years ago

Hi Mayank! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Bay
Business Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

If you want great expericne in email marketing then use GetResponse!

Comments: It was a great experience, and I plan on using it again once I hit a good profit amount in my business.

Pros:

The two things I loved the most about GetResponse is 1- The design and how easy to use and how highly functional.2- Their customer service around the clock is unparalleled.Whenever I needed technical help with my email automation or anything else in the system, I would get immediate help from GetResponse with the highest customer service satisfaction.

Cons:

The pricing! It is a bit too expensive to use email automation, especially if you're at the beginning of your online business journey. However, I still highly recommend it, especially if you are already making high profits from your business, because it's the best software for email marketing, in my opinion and experience. It makes your work so much easier.

6 months ago

Hi, Bay! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you found GetResponse user-friendly and loved our customer support. We're here to keep up the good work. Should you ever have more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. - Mariana

Lead analytics consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Elevating Marketing Efforts with Seamless Automation and Analytics

Comments: Our marketing processes have been greatly streamlined by this all-in-one platform, which seamlessly integrates email marketing, automation, and landing page development.

Pros:

One particularly useful feature is the automation workflow builder, which makes it simple to construct intricate, customised customer journeys.The integrated landing page creator is revolutionary because it offers a flawless way to create and publish eye-catching landing pages.

Cons:

They should consider looking into a more scalable pricing structure for expanding companies.

Instructor in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

GetResponse evaluative Review

Comments: Well worth the cost if you are trying to build your online business.

Pros:

This email distribution and automation is a must have in the marketing field today. GetResponse is a little more expensive than most autoresponders but is not outrageously priced and well worth the expense to continue to get the leads.

Cons:

If things aren't set up with other programs just right you will be entering the emails manually until you get them set up. That takes a lot of time.

10 months ago

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about GetResponse. We're delighted that you find GetResponse well worth the expense, especially when it comes to building your online business. We're committed to helping you succeed and providing you with the tools you need for your marketing efforts. If you have any further insights or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to support your online business journey. Best regards, Abbie