• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Omnisend

Ecommerce marketing automation for smart sales-driven marketers that have outgrown the generic email marketing platforms.

Learn more about Omnisend

Maryann A.
Freelancer and online retailer
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2019

"Excellent email marketing tool"

Comments: I have been able to communicate with my customers and stay connected with them. Omnisend has made it possible to send emails with ease, set up campaigns and monitor traffic on my store.

Pros: Email marketing has always been one task I love to avoid because I thought it required a lot of settings. When I got introduced to Omnisend, it has been a relief. I love its simplicity and it doesn't require setting ups. Its quick to start with and most importantly its user friendly. Omnisend allows me to grow my business through email marketing and also have the ability to build landing pages.

Cons: It would be great to have RSS integrated email for blog posts. It would also save time to tag your group of customers instead of creating a separate list.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2019
Quinette C.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2021

"Love email marketing"

Comments: It has made email marketing super easy and consistent way to grow my business

Pros: Easy to use to create email marketing campaigns and keep track of revenue generated from all the campaigns

Cons: The only think i would like to see improved is ability to add video or gifs and the increase file size for images

• Reviewed on 08/04/2021
Svetlana O.
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Easy to use, saves time"

Comments: quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

Pros: I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

Cons: when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

• Reviewed on 08/08/2019
Jess L.
Creative and Marketing Director
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2019

"OmniSend is perfect for Shopify connection."

Pros: I like that OmniSend links perfectly with Shopify, we used to use MailChimp and since have made the swap due to MailChimp cutting off the connection. However we don't regret the change whatsoever, and OmniSend's interface is easy to use and train new staff on.

Cons: I feel like there are some areas that OmniSend could improve on mainly when it comes to customisation, as a graphic designer, there are some features lacking such as kerning and whatnot that would take OmniSend to the same level as competitors such as MailChimp.

Katrin L.

"Omnisend Review"

Comments: So far it's been great, i've participated in the webinar and the staff seems nice.

Pros: Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

Cons: I wish I could embed video that was playable in the email. Perhaps more options for the custom HTML blocks

Arielle C.

"I like the product."

Comments: It's cool, still feeling it out

Pros: There are alot options to use and its very functional.

Cons: We had some issues with customers who signed up with apple.

Etienne E.
Co-founder
Renewables & Environment, 2-10 Employees

"Soundest Review"

Comments: Omnisend has helped boost revenue and well covers its cost. It guarantees sales on every e-mail for us and is good for retargeting 1st time customers who may have only subscribed and not purchased, as well as returning customers.

Pros: Easy to use and integrate with other email softwares and Shopify.

Cons: Charging based on both the amount of subscribers and email sent. Typically charging by only subscribers is a more upfront cost and easier to budget.

Customer Support Representative
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2018

"After a half of year of use I can say - Omnisend is the best tool for marketing"

Comments: I save not only my money but also time. And most importantly, I generate more sales with their automation. So go and make money with Omnisend, the one and only tool for marketing automation.

Pros: I don't know if u can describe a tool down to earth but well Omnisend is like that :) A very non-corporate approach to marketing and love the features as well. My favourite is product picker due to lack of time. Cant rave about automation as well. Barely need my touch anymore. U just set everything up and go. Sit and make money just like that. :)

Cons: Took me longer than usual to get used to the tool. But I heard from other e-commerce merchants that they had no issues only me. So maybe that's just me :)

• Reviewed on 05/03/2018
Michael W.
CEO / Owner
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Small Business Goes Big with Omnisend!"

Pros: I was blown away by Omisend. I left MailChimp and was writing powerful emails with much better tools in no time. My first campaign was a total success and drove traffic right to my store and its products. The customer service made the transition easy. Each time I had a question, they showed me a better and more modern way forward in my campaigns and automation.

Cons: Sort new sign-ups by date so I can see what is going on outside of the reports.

Debra J.
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"Best email marketing app anywhere. Easy to use and looks Amazing."

Comments: Ease of use.

Pros: I never in my dreams thought an email would generate sales, but this one does and I mean at least 1 almost every time. I really rely on Omnisend. It pulls products directly from my store. It looks freaking amazing. People use the followup coupons I set up. So much nicer than Constant Contact. Amazing colors and easy to copy one ad to the next with just a few images text and settings clicks. Love it. #omnisend. debraspassionboutique.com using you all the time.

Cons: Make sure you look at settings and select the optimize for smaller images for devices otherwise your images will be warped. It should be a standard feature not optional.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2018
Diana M.
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2018

"Really useful, feature-loaded app that lets you do a lot--and great support"

Pros: The first thing is that it's really easy to use Omnisend right from the minute you connect your store. I think I sent my first test newsletter to myself within like 10 minutes or so--and I'm really slow. Another thing is that they have a lot of features. I used to have separate apps for my popups and cart recovery but after a few weeks I canceled those cause Omnisend had it all. Automation is really great though. It's relatively easy to use, but once you get the idea behind automation you will definitely be focusing on that the most. And of course, I have to say, hands down the best support I've ever seen with any software. Fast, friendly, and they helped me out--even when I'm asking all those silly questions cause, like I said, I'm a bit slow sometimes :)

Cons: Not much to dislike actually. I've only used it for about 4 months, and in that time they got everything we wanted (such as segmentation). And I see on their roadmap that they're planning on getting text messaging and push notifications, so that'll be the full package for me. Because of that, I have no problems here

• Reviewed on 01/03/2018
Shane S.
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2019

"Much more than an email tool"

Comments: Great hustle on the front end, waiting a long time for follow up of key features I NEED.

Pros: Email design templates are clean and easy to use.
Forms fit the needs of my business directly.
Like the visual UI of the design features.

Cons: Omisend team was working on a function that would allow me to auto send emails 3 weeks before customers birthday reminding them of a product they wanted to be reminded of (I sell Birthday Party themed party supplies, i.e; Golden Girls and Bob Ross). They said they were working on the functionality and would let me know in 2 weeks. Thay was May 9th and still no word from the team on the status of this functionality.

Paige U.
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2018

"Better than any other app of it's kind"

Comments: Omnisend has allowed me to run a professional site with smooth automated email and marketing operations. I haven't had to worry about a thing with Omnisend since setting it up.

Pros: This app is easy to use, and actually gets the job done. I tried a couple of other applications with high reviews before this one but they all had problems, such as not sending my new email subscribers their welcome email with discount codes until almost 2 hours after they subscribed!! Not with Omnisend- it's been quick and professional every step of the way. Not to mention the designs for the emails and pop ups are the best out there!

Cons: After the free trial, you do have to pay to continue to use many of the features, which you don't have to do with many of it's competitors. However, you get what you pay for, and Omnisend is the best.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2018
Daniel F.

"Omisend is great"

Comments: When mailchimp lost compatibility with shopify, we werent sure what to do, but omnisend seemed to work well for us.

Pros: The product picker makes adding products to your campaigns a breeze and the predefined templates not only look great from standard but are super easy to customize.

Cons: When using certain features, e.g. product picker, it doesn't even attempt to pull a product description. also, when you use a single product tile, it doesn't remember whether it was image left or right so you have to change that every time. Also, i found that the pricing structure was a little bit on the expensive side. Also, i dont like that the "new subscriber" email cant be sent to people that sign up in store through shopify, it only works with those who sign up direct through omnisend from what ive seen.

Haylie W.
Co-Owner
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"Way better than MailChimp"

Comments: Overall, this is a great program and I am so glad MailChimp isn't supported by shopify anymore because I would of never found this.

Pros: I love that there is more options. I especially love the wheel!

Cons: Only thing I do not like is that when you try to use the block of recommended products where they plug in products from your store, it doesn't work for me. They just show up blank.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Customer Service Representative
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2018

"Review"

Pros: Communication with a representative is great and really easy to get a hold of. Even shooting an email you get a fast response!

Cons: I have had their app since they turned from Soundest. There is is nothing negative I have yet to say about their excellent service

• Reviewed on 25/10/2018
Dorian F.
Sales
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2019

"The Best so far. Highly recommend."

Comments: Very good software with excellent costumer service.

Pros: I can pull products directly from the website.

Cons: Not much to say about this. Only one thing which is to let us know if I add a subscriber that is already in the system with a message like already subscribed.

Lorenzo H.
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2018

"My favorite App"

Comments: The email campaign functionality of this app goes perfect with what I am trying to accomplish. I always get conversions when I send out campaigns.

Pros: This is the only app that I have that pays for itself with little maintenance!

Cons: The only real con, if you had to call it that, is that you have to pay to use all of the features. However, It is well worth it for the value and pays for itself.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2018
Sidra T.
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2019

"Easy to use and great reporting tools"

Comments: I'm very happy!

Pros: This software is so easy to use - anyone can send an email blast in less than 30 mins!

Cons: I can't think of anything I don't like - it runs very smoothly.

Elaine E.
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2019

"Great email software, continuously improving and adding features"

Pros: The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The customer support is very responsive and there are TONS of features and functionality.

Cons: The basic email templates could use updating, and prices have been increasing rapidly over the last year. It is now the same price as most competitors and I wish they would reward their loyal customers. We are considering switching to a cheaper option because we simply don't use most of features they offer and it feels like we are paying for things that we don't use.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2019
Hamza B.
Gérant principal
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2018

"Omnisend is great but..."

Pros: Omnisend is awesome because it's really affordable and the deliverability is pretty good. You'll be able to set up the main important automated emails sequences for ecommerce like: Cart Recovery, New Buyer Sequence, Winback Sequence, New Subscriber Sequence.. And broadcasts too obviously. The interface is pretty easy to use.

Cons: It doesn't have an html editor. And the actual email editor is kind of limited. But considering the price it's still good software.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Samantha R.
Customer Service Advisor
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2020

"Really great app for email marketing!"

Comments: Overall experience with Omnisend is very positive. It's a great product for a fair price and does what you need very well. I have recommended this many times.

Pros: Omnisend has been great for getting email marketing out to customers! It allows for a lot of customization which is nice, and it's also priced very well in comparison to a lot of other options.

Cons: Setting up Omnisend can be a little difficult, especially if this is your first time with email marketing. However their customer service is great and super helpful when you need assistance!

• Reviewed on 08/08/2020
Igor G.
marketing
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Must have application for your e-commerce bussiness"

Comments: This is the best email marketing application on shopify.
They have a great templates for beginers and good loyalty pogram for clients.

Pros: Most of all I like their support. They respond promptly to your questions, usually help you, if you have any problems (for example you can't pay for application today, they give you some more days to find money), accept and consider your ideas for improvement the application.

Cons: I would like to have a more flexible customization of templates and more functionality in application. (for example clever A/B test, not only in heading)

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Liam W.
Financial Controller
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2019

"The best of its kind"

Comments: Cant fault it.

Pros: Omnisend allows me to run a very professional website and email marketing scheme. Emails are sent out immediately and they templates they provide look so unique and eye catching.

Cons: Omnisend isn't really lacking in any feature, the price could possibly be lower but I always feel I get very good value for money.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2019
Jason L.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2019

"Omnisend works well with Shopify and will grow your business"

Comments: I needed a way to reach my huge potential customer data base. I have little time in a day so this software helps you bang out a professional looking newsletter in well under an hour.

Pros: Omnisend has a great feature that picks products directly from your Shopify store and displays them in many different format options in your newsletters. All templates have a clean layout and are so easy to edit and customize. Sending batch newsletters for a reasonable fee has never been so easy! Much more affordable than mailchimp. Customer service is TOP NOTCH as they respond immediately to every type of request.

Cons: Managing your contacts is a bit confusing. Many site lookers will add a fake email address and it automatically gets added to the Omnisend contact list. I wish there was a way for them to filter out email addresses that obviously are not real.