15 years helping Australian businesses

About VAIRKKO Suite

VAIRKKO helps leading companies find certainty in their employee training & compliance requirements with a powerful success platform.

Learn more about VAIRKKO Suite

Pros:

An employee cannot gain access if certifications, drug screens, physicals are expired. This is a fabulous feature for us.

Cons:

Reporting can be a bit confusing, when pulling one report it tells you one thing and pulling another report tells you another.

VAIRKKO Suite ratings

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.7/10

VAIRKKO Suite has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 125 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used VAIRKKO Suite before?

Firefighter/Critical Care Paramedic in US

Toolkit Review

Comments: Overall experience has been fantastic through the years. Keep up the good work!

Pros:

I like the ease of use and all of the combined functionality offered. I can keep track of certifications and my work schedule, with ease.

Cons:

I have not found anything with the software that is negative. Perhaps offer a smartphone app?

5 years ago

Hi David, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting so much use out of the platform and that it offers a one-stop shop for many of your organizations needs - from tracking certifications to viewing your work schedule. Thank you again for your review of the VAIRKKO platform and for being a valued customer!

Ray
Safety Analyst in US
Utilities, 201–500 Employees

Tracking Training . . . Look No Further

Comments: My overall experience with Vairkko has been amazing. Everything from set up, to use, to interaction with customer service. I can't say enough good things about this software. If you are looking for an amazing tracking software look no further. We even use it to track our incentive program. Simply put . . . it's amazing!

Pros:

This software is very easy to use. The training and usage videos that are available if you forget a process, are a great resource. If you are still having an issue their customer service is top notch. Their onboarding process is awesome as they assign an account manager that works with you every step of the way. They have you complete various tasks to get you used to using the system.

Cons:

There actually has not been anything that I do not like. Every feature is very intuitive and easy to use.

2 years ago

Good Morning Ray! Wow, such an amazing review and we're so happy to hear of your success with the VAIRKKO Platform! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Bulky and Overbuilt for our needs, with terrible customer service

Comments: Overwhelmingly disappointed. We wanted a simple solution, and to be fair, this is not a simple system. It is incredibly complex, and overbuilt for what we needed. It may be great for someone else. The sign up and mandatory training was too much for me. I think it was 2 hours of training before I could use my account, then another 2 sessions of 90 minutes each, which I did not have the time for. I just wanted a simple solution to my problem, and instead was given a tutorial on an overbuilt product. And I will say, without the 2+ hours of training I completed, I would not have been able to figure out the software. My interactions with the company itself were even more disappointing. We asked for a month-to-month package for just credential tracking. However, against our will, the contract stated it was an annual contract, but the sales person said not to worry about that and just cancel it in 30 days; also there was an add-on costfor an additional 10 hrs training that we did not want nor use. On day 31 or 32, because I run a company, I asked to be released from my annual contract and go back to month-to-month. I was told that I had passed the 30 day mark, and now had to complete the entire contract, even though I wanted a month-to-month to begin with and they sent over the contract with the wrong details, and we never used the additional training, but were made to pay for it. It was incredibly unethical and unprofessional the way it was handled.

Pros:

We had hoped it would solve a problem we were having with credentialing. We wanted to track our drivers' credentialing documents. In theory, it would have done this. We are not sure how well it would have worked. It seems they wiped our data out of the system, and I didn't realize this until one of my drivers told me he had to get his DL renewed because it was expiring in a few days. We are paying for the system to alert us of this type of issue.

Cons:

I had bookmark links just to find where I had to go. It is not user friendly, unless you are spending hours in the system getting to learn the pathways to find different areas. The set up process is cumbersome, and the training requirements are burdensome. However, for how overbuilt and confusing the software is, I can understand the heavy emphasis on mandatory training. We never found out if the system really worked, as it looks like our data was taken out of the system by Vairkko, and they won't let us out of our contract, which was supposed to be month-to-month, but the sales guy sent an annual instead. And they said since it was signed, we had to fulfill it.

6 years ago

We are sorry to hear that your time with VAIRKKO has been frustrating. We strive to work with each one of our clients to ensure they have a positive experience with our product - our billing department worked to find a mutually agreeable solution to account for the training fee, which you had decided to continue paying for. For the notifications feature, this needs to be manually turned on - we do this to protect new companies so their employees don't receive notification emails upon data import. We looked in your system, the notification feature is turned off. We would be happy to show you how to turn it on. As for your system data, what has been imported is still in the system as of 8/24, the morning of this response. We will be reaching out to walk through the system with you so hopefully we are able to resolve some of the issues you speak to in this review. We are sorry this has been a frustrating experience and we are committed to working with you, if you are willing.

Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Great value for money

Comments: Easy to use, easy to deploy, great for all employees

Pros:

Easy to use and affordable. Exactly what you need

Cons:

Nothing, its great software and still improving constantly

2 years ago

Good Morning! Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing online review; it means the world to us! Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

Medical Practice, 201–500 Employees

simplicity

Comments: it has been welcoming, good program that seems to work.

Pros:

its easy to use for our business and pretty user friendly.

Cons:

some screens would take longer times to load, maintenance issues in the beginning and inability to "sign" my signature on a smart phone still.

5 years ago

Hello, Thank you for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you have found the system easy to use and user friendly. We have just released the Signature system into the platform - so check with your organization to see if this would be a good fit. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

Danilo
Danilo

VAIRKKO Review

Pros:

I enjoy the scheduling aspects of this. I am able to place students with their FTO and preceptor as well as find coverage for call outs easily.

Cons:

None really I enjoy the features and have no problems with same

5 years ago

Hi Danilo, Thank you for the time you took to leave a review about the VAIRKKO platform! This is the highest compliment. We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed using the platform for your scheduling needs and that the additional features have been nice for you. Thanks again for the review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to our continued working relationship.

Medical Practice, 1,001–5,000 Employees

One of a Kind..

Comments: I love Vairkko as a platform where I can check my scheduling, get all my necessary forms for work online, and also get in contact with my company all in one software. The most one-of-a-kind software I have been using for about a year. Everything I need is in one place.

Pros:

The software allows me to check my scheduling as well as having all the necessary forms that I need to run my job every day, from the time I start to the time I end my day. The software updates and looks great and functions even better.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything that would not help me get my job done or slow me down.

5 years ago

Hi there! Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We are delighted to hear that you have found the platform so advantageous in your work day! It is definitely jam-packed full of features and functions. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We hope you continue to enjoy using the platform!

Public Safety, 51–200 Employees

Great Program

Pros:

I love how organized VAIRKKO is, it makes the features so easy to use.

Cons:

It can sometimes be slow, I believe this is because of how much info it loads at a time though.

5 years ago

Hi there, Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are getting value from the platform and that it is organized and easy to use! VAIRKKO is definitely very powerful in that it holds a lot of information - and you're right, sometimes that can slow down loading times. Thank you for being a VAIRKKO customer and we look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Public Safety, 51–200 Employees

Great comprehensive software for EMS!

Comments: We love VAIRKKO overall! They are always responsive to support needs and software updates!

Pros:

Multiple software functionality in one place. We use scheduling, certification tracking, fleet management and education!

Cons:

Would love to have drag and drop functionality on the grid!

5 years ago

Hello there, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform! We are so pleased to hear that you have found such great use out of the platform. We do strive to ensure robust functionality across our multiple different products & the ability to mix & match what you need makes it super functional. Thanks again for your review of our platform and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good software

Pros:

It always works and never had any issues. highly recommend it.

Cons:

I pretty much like the software and there is nothing I don't like about it.

5 years ago

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that overall you are pleased with the software and find it easy to use. If you ever run into any problems, please let our support team know - as we're happy to help! Thank you again for the review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Kenneth
EHS & Training Coordinator in US
Shipbuilding, 201–500 Employees

Training management

Comments: Vairkko is a powerful suit that makes tracking qualifications and their expirations very easy. In my industry (navy ship repair) our employees are not allowed to have cell phones at the job site. For those industries where this is possible, Vairkko comes into its own allowing employees to view and interact with their training record on the fly from the work site.

Pros:

For each certification, I am able to store multiple documents. If the certification requires an attendance list, examination and certificate I can store all of them and access them with a click. Supporting documents are also accessible frim the mobile app so employees can p[resent proof of completion from the job site.

Cons:

Vairkko has many reports available but none are customizable. When the information is exported to Microsoft Excel, many values end up in one cell so the data is not easily manipulated.

2 years ago

Good Morning Kenneth! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Natalie
Compliance Supervisor in US

it is easy to use.

Pros:

What I like most about the program is that it is user friendly. My users are field techs, who need that ease to quickly fulfill requests.

Cons:

What I like least is that it is difficult to get ahold of someone to help with upgrade/enhancements.

6 years ago

Hi Natalie, Thank you for your time reviewing the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use on both the admin and user side. We strive to make every improvement and feature as easy to use as possible. We apologize that it has been difficult to get ahold of a team member to help with upgrades and enhancements. Just recently the upgrades your team had requested were released into the system and we are happy to hear any feedback you have regarding those! We have also added Client Advocates to our team, not only should you have access to our support team and knowledgebase articles, but now also someone that can assist with any questions, aid with platform help, and even help with and requests you may have by directing those to the proper channel. We will have a team member reach out to you shortly to provide additional help where needed. Thank you again for the time you took to review the system, we take your feedback seriously and it only helps us improve!

Karla
Attendant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Vairkko for EMS

Comments: In the EMS field this is a great opportunity for all of us to stay linked in together. We can review new and old notes regarding policy and procedure.

Pros:

I love the software because it’s easy for my company to use to keep everyone up to date on important notifications. It is also great for scheduling and seeing who’s working and what shifts need to be covered.

Cons:

I do not like that there isn’t an app for it. Just a mobile page that you always have to continue to log into.

5 years ago

Hi Karla, Thank you for the time you took to leave a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that the system is easy to use and is helping your company stay in the know. Thank you again for the feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Charles P. B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Employees

Vairkko EMS data management program

Comments: Very positive

Pros:

The ability to quickly and efficiently manage education, scheduling, communications in a governmental EMS agency

Cons:

'that is locks up occasionally during the process, requiring a hot reboot to return to the program. No data has been lost thus far.

5 years ago

Hi Charles, Thank you for your review of the system. We are happy to hear that you have found that platform efficient in many aspects: education, scheduling, and communications. That is awesome! We would love to hear more about the "locking up" you are referring to. If you could please reach out to support, we would greatly appreciate further insight so we can address this! Thank you for being a valued customer and the time you took to leave feedback.

Tara
HR Assistant in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Vairkko Survey

Comments: Time off and PDO tracking has been more accurate. Actually, everything I track has been more accurate. I enjoy using Vairkko.

Pros:

This is an easy to use product. It is very helpful to have reports exported to Excel. I primarily use the HR Cloud but, run a lot of reports.

Cons:

This is our first software so there was nothing to integrate with. There not being reports for how I need the information separated. I know I can put a request in but by the time I hear back I have already had to do it by hand.

KristySmyre
Captain in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Review for V

Comments: Great employee benefits

Pros:

All of the options that we have to do reports

Cons:

It was hard navigating the admin side on 2.0

5 years ago

Hi Kristy, Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. We hope that you have found the admin side easier to navigate after the big switch to the new platform and upgrades that have happened since. If you have any specific feedback on a certain page in the platform, feel free to use the "light bulb" feature in the lower right hand corner to make suggestions on how we can continue to improve your experience with the platform. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Emily
Medical Practice, 51–200 Employees

User Friendly and Awesome

Comments: I would highly recommend it!!!

Pros:

It is very easy to navigate and super user friendly. Using from an employee point of view it just makes life easier.

Cons:

The mobile version sometimes glitches, but I can usually reboot it.

6 years ago

Hi Emily, Thank you for the time you took submitting a review, we love to hear that our users are getting value from the system and that it's making life easier! Isn't that what we always hope for? Thanks for being a valued customer and we can't wait to continue making your life a little easier as an employee!

Marcus
Tech 2 ECC in US
Environmental Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Highly Useful

Comments: We are empowering workers with the ability to directly control their professional growth.

Pros:

This program offers me the ability to help my coworkers reach the next level of promotion. This also allows the employee to feel accomplished in knowing that the information thy provide is directly tied to their jobs.

Cons:

The web based platform that's used on a cell phone doesn't work as fluidly as one would hope.

5 years ago

Hi there, Marcus, Thank you for using VAIRKKO and writing us such a great review. We love to hear how our products helps companies and their employees reach the next level! Keep up the great work and we look forward to our continued working relationship!

Laura
Training and Development Administrator in US

The system tracks everything I need it to.

Comments: Ease of mind knowing deadlines are being tracked and won't be forgotten.

Pros:

I like the friendly customer service team and the willingess to implement a change if it makes sense,

Cons:

The platform is not "intuitive" and it is difficult to navigate at times. I often have to click through several screens before I find the function I need such as finding an employee's certifications from the compliance/audit screen.

6 years ago

Hi Laura, Thanks for your review of the VAIRKKO Suite! We are happy to hear that the system tracks everything that you need it to. We're sorry to hear that the platform can be difficult to navigate. We are open to hearing any additional feedback you can provide in how to make it easier to navigate and more intuitive. It's helpful to hear from the end users what is and is not working. If you would like to provide more feedback, please reach out to our support team with additional information and we can see about making changes to help minimize the need to click through several screens to find the functions that are most helpful. Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Grant
Director of EMS in US

VAIRKKO Review

Comments: We have definitely accomplished a decrease in supply costs due to the inventory suite. Overall we are very pleased.

Pros:

HR cloud and employee management and inventory management

Cons:

Mobile use. I would love to see this developed into an App. The calendar and scheduling is the biggest complaint from my staff, especially when using it on a phone.

5 years ago

Hi Grant, Thank you for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform. We're happy hear that you have seen value from your use of the platform and that you have been happy thus far with your experience. Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Steven
EMT in US
Medical Practice, 5,001–10,000 Employees

All in a Day's Work

Comments: I use Vairkko every day at work. It gets the job done once you learn how to use it.

Pros:

The options you need are there - when you find them.

Cons:

Searching for specific functions has been a bit troublesome.

5 years ago

Hi Steven, Thank you for the time you spent leaving a review about your experience with the VAIRKKO platform. We are working diligently to continue improving the navigation of the system for our users. We are happy to hear that you have found value in the VAIRKKO system for you work. If you have any further feedback, we would be happy to hear it. Feel free to reach out to our support team, or use the "light bulb" feature at the bottom right hand corner of the screen if you have an idea about how we can improve the page! Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Kristen
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Vairkko

Pros:

It’s easy to use, so many different features on one website

Cons:

I like everything about vairkko. It has been my favorite software used from all my jobs

5 years ago

Hi Kristen, What a high praise! We are so pleased to hear that our software has been your favorite to use. We hope you continue loving our software and getting great value from it. If there is anything at all we can do to improve your experience, or if you run into hiccups, please feel free to reach out to the support team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Aaron
paramedic in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Client Review and Frequent USer

Pros:

It is simple to use and makes education far less complicated than other systems.

Cons:

Learning how to navigate it. Seems like things are hidden or not easy to find

6 years ago

Hi Aaron, Thank you for the time you took to leave thoughtful feedback. We are looking into ways to ensure the system is easy to navigate but glad that you are finding the system simple to use otherwise. Feel free to drop us a line, or use the "light bulb" icon in the bottom right hand corner of the platform to submit any ideas or suggestions about the pages you are viewing and potentially having trouble finding a feature. This would be helpful so we can continue improving! Thanks again for your review and we look forward to continuing serving you and your organization.

Michelle
Communications Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

It dies exactly what you need

Pros:

It’s very user friendly. Easy to bid on shift and see others shifts

Cons:

Needing the company code for log in otherwise no complaints

5 years ago

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the VAIRKKO platform. We're happy to hear that you find the system user friendly! If you check the "remember me" box when logging in, this should save the company code so you do not need to input it each time you log in! Thank you again for leaving a review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Rebecca
Emt b in US
Medical Practice, 51–200 Employees

Vairkko

Pros:

Easy to use. Easy access to documents, employee info, scheduling and certifications

Cons:

Scheduling can be a bit complicated but simple

5 years ago

Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for the time you took to submit a review about your experience with the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that you are using lots of the features in the platform with success and that you find it easy to use overall. Thank you again for your review of the system, we're happy to have you as a customer!