Filter by:

• Overall

About Connecteam

An all-in-one employee app that's both powerful, affordable and easy to use, especially for the mobile workforce. Start for free!

Learn more about Connecteam

Brittany B.
HR Operations Lead
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2020

"Fantastic app and customer service team"

Comments: We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.). After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros: - We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons: Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Alternatives Considered: Clockify

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Geo fence feature Robustness of app features Client service

by ConnecTeam on 04/11/2020

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

• Reviewed on 03/11/2020
Josh G.
COO
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities."

Comments: Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros: The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons: The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

by ConnecTeam on 26/04/2020

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Jeffrey D.
General Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2021

"Great Features for a Reasonable Price"

Comments: Overall my Connecteam experience has been the best I've had with any team management software so far. This app allows me to keep track of everything in one place rather than having to utilize several different software applications. The small hiccups that occur along the way are always easily resolved in a timely and effective manner.

Pros: This software keeps all my employees connected with me and the other members of their team. Connecteam is a great tool for managing workflows, time management, and communication among several different teams.

Cons: I wish I had the ability to schedule future posts (such as birthday wishes or scheduled updates) without having to upgrade to the next plan. I lead too small of a team to justify upgrading to the higher plan but definitely miss out on the ability to utilize the more advanced features. I also believe that allowing admins to be able to manually input availability would be helpful as our scheduling manager finds it easier to run availability through her rather than having them input it themselves.

by ConnecTeam on 04/02/2021

Thanks for the amazing review Jeffrey!

The ability for admins to add unavailabilities for users is already available! You can access you schedule actions menu to add it :)

Thanks again for being so awesome!

Fiona K.
Fiona K.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2019

"A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price"

Comments: It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Pros: Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Cons: Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Liran Y.
IT Admin
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Great platform to reach all employees."

Pros: Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox.
Arrange registrations to events and meetings.
Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company.
Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

Cons: It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees.
It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

by ConnecTeam on 08/02/2018

Hi Liran,

thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to offer some suggestions. We're constantly improving over here so stay tuned. Oh, and Chen says thanks :)

• Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Nicolette D.
Marketing & Finance Specialist
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Chen and connect team is the best!!!!"

Comments: connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

Pros: ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

Cons: getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

Alternatives Considered: Beekeeper and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: cheap no risk with free trial and excellent customer service from the beginning and no email needed by employees can sign up using a mobile number

by ConnecTeam on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette!

We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

• Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Amanda M.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2021

"Great for Mobile Teams!"

Comments: Great! Has met all our needs.

Pros: Easy to setup and customize. Very intuitive.

Cons: Would like to see additional fields/boxes on jobs to be able to enter account numbers, etc.

by ConnecTeam on 04/02/2021

Thanks for the review Amanda! Highly appreciated :)

Sharlyssa D.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Perfect for a small business with a big dream!"

Comments: Loved it! What an amazing tool for our business to have. As a start-up, I didn't have the finances, or really the time, to invest in searching and testing out apps. Having the trial was amazing, and I realized, the cost offset my time. The value of the product is so worth it to me.

Pros: My absolute favorite thing was being able to brand this with our brand. We had a small shop for the holidays, but branding the app and having such a BEAUTIFUL and functional app offered credibility and professionalism to my brand new staff to see our small biz as growing.

Cons: The chat function didn't often work. You'd have to exit out of the app and reopen it to send messages almost every time. That's literally the only part I think needs attention at this point.

by ConnecTeam on 06/01/2021

Thanks for the review Sharlyssa!

Yes, the Chat had a few hiccups on some devices, but a few weeks ago we've released a BIG update to it and ever since it works like a charm!

Make sure you're up to date to the most recent version and I believe you'll find it amazing :)

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
Tobias rye J.
Digital Marketing
Machinery, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2020

"A great and easy system to use and implement"

Pros: It's so easy to setup and get started with. There is a lot of features and opportunities which every company can use.

Cons: Some features do miss basic things like conditional answer in forms and the onboarding solution is just a list which the user have to go trough and not a journey

Alternatives Considered: Actimo

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: I choose Connecteam over Actimo because of a wider features set and the price

by ConnecTeam on 19/11/2020

Thanks for the awesome review Tobias!

We really appreciate your feedback and will explore what can be improved or added accordingly.

Thanks again :)

• Reviewed on 12/11/2020
Darren G.
Ceo
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2016

"Beyond expectations for an app !"

Comments: Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Pros: Ease of use
Muiltu functions
Constant updates
Improves communication's
Helps reduce costs
Training abilities

Cons: Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

by ConnecTeam on 24/11/2016

Thanks Darren :)

• Reviewed on 24/11/2016
Paula H.
Executive Director
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Awesome Platform! Caring , Considerate Customer Service with Extraordinary Politeness."

Comments: I honestly enjoyed your platform and how user friendly it was. Also the colors you have chosen are simple, yet draw you to each area with ease. I have no clue what my next job will be, I am going to try to find a remote position.. I will definitely keep your company in mind if ever there is a need in the future, I will also promote your company if ever an opportunity arises to do so.
Customer Service was beyond excellent, refreshing for a change. Other companies would benefit to mentor after your customer service.

Pros: I honestly did not try it out the way I would have liked to. But I really liked how user friendly it was & the simplistic design & colors. I hate programs that are cluttered looking, your was perfect.

Cons: I honestly can not say anything bad. Unfortunately due to my leaving the company I was not able to implement it & try it out the way I had wanted to.

by ConnecTeam on 01/12/2020

Thanks for the amazing review Paula! Your kind words made a couple of our teammates here to shed a tear :)

We wish you the very best of luck with your new role, and hope to see you again soon :)

• Reviewed on 28/11/2020
Tayfun B.
dispatcher
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Great App, Great Support, Great Price"

Comments: Before that, we had 3 software: dokuwiki, shiftplanning and whatsapp. Now we only need connecteam

Pros: its very flexibel and i can customize how i need it.

Cons: So far there is nothing I do not like. Maybe a LaunchPad app is missing but i think they will also do it in fututre

by ConnecTeam on 05/11/2018

Thanks Tayfun for this awesome review!!
We love having you onboard! The admin tab for your app is coming sooner than you imagine :) Stay tuned!!

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Ali S.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2019

"Very user friendly"

Comments: Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the ease of the software, and highly impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

Pros: The software is very practical, and easy to use. The customer/ tech service is phenomenal. Very helpful and responsive.

Cons: I do not have any negative critiques of this product at this time.

by ConnecTeam on 26/02/2019

Hi Ali!!
Thank you for your feedback!
We keep on improving Connecteam on a regular basis and highly valuate and consider customers suggestions when developing the product.
Please keep on providing ideas that will make your day to day easier so we can include it our roadmap :)
Thanks again for the review!

• Reviewed on 20/02/2019
Andy F.
Dispatcher
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2017

"Excellent Program"

Comments: From initial startup to becoming familiar with the program the support has been second to none. It is very user-friendly and has improved our ability to respond in a timely manner as well as decreased the number of phone calls into dispatch operations allowing them to concentrate on customers and in turn increase orders.

Pros: Ease of usability to provide drivers with all required information in a timely manner. Cuts down calls into the dispatch customer support is second to none.

Cons: Not yet any issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

by ConnecTeam on 19/01/2017

Thanks, Andy

• Reviewed on 18/01/2017
James P.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

"Worth the money"

Pros: We found this software very easy to use.

Cons: The load up time is a little slow and the search feature needs some attention.

Bob T.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2017

"I had a few issues starting up but now I find the program very helpfull. Support was great."

Pros: Being able to pull off time reports when I need instead of waiting for employees to hand them in at the begining of the next week.

Cons: Would like to be able to format the reports the way that suits me. Maybe there is a way to do that I just havent figured it out yet.

by ConnecTeam on 21/06/2017

Hey Bob, glad you're finding Connecteam useful.
I've taken down a note with regards to your comment on the reports and we will try to work that in as soon as possible.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2017
Melanie V.
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2016

"Great support, easy to manage and usefully"

Comments: Great support, easy to manage and usefully for our company.
We receive the best service all the time

• Reviewed on 25/10/2016
Tom A.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2017

"Best business organizational app"

Comments: Amazing UI and functionality in the ability to track and follow schedules send organization or team specific notifications and reminders and the ability to train your team straight from the app.

Pros: Time sheet
Accessibility
Notifications and team reminders

Cons: Team member can only join app using phone invitation stoping users with iPods or IPads from using the app unless they have a phone

by ConnecTeam on 27/03/2017

Thank you, Tom!

Jon T.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2017

"Good for basic team work"

Comments: There are many ways Connecteam can improve drastically. The first way is to allow syncing of calendars or offer its own scheduler. The second is to allow API access. Third, allow staff to be assigned jobs with a value which can then be paid via Stripe.

Pros: Easy to use.

Cons: Missing too many features.

by ConnecTeam on 04/04/2017

Thanks for your comments, Jon. All your suggestions are in our roadmap and will be added to the platform within 90 days. So let me make you this offer: continue to use Connecteam free of charge for the next month or so and then come back here and change (or don't) your review. What do you say?

Sarah L.
General Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2021

"ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE."

Comments: We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros: The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons: Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Alternatives Considered: Deputy, Homebase and Factorial

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam: We needed an app with a reliable notification system to ensure our team was on the same page. Having one app for an abundance of functions was helpful so we could consolidate our resources, saving us time and money.

Switched From: ClickUp, Slack, Google Sheets, Google Chat, Google Drive, Google Hangouts and When I Work

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: ConnectTeam had more features that were useful to our operations and the pricepoint was within our budget.

by Connecteam on 31/08/2021

Sarah, you're amazing :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience.

At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :)

It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company.

Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

• Reviewed on 22/08/2021
Jose A.
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2020

"An amazing app for startups and established businesses"

Comments: The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros: The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons: Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Alternatives Considered: TrackSmart Scheduling and Silvertrac Software

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam: Tracksmart was a good app. Although it did not allow much flexibility with other features such as report writing, communication with our team and etc. Compared to this app Tracksmart does not have many features and anything else requires you to subscribe to additional apps that integrate with one another.

Switched From: TrackSmart Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Ease of use, number of features, price, and above all the team has been great and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Very important when we are trying to get something done.

by ConnecTeam on 30/12/2020

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

• Reviewed on 22/12/2020
Jason S.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2020

"Excellent solution for team communications"

Comments: The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros: The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons: I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

Alternatives Considered: Slack and Google Chat

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam: significantly more features, better navigation, and significantly better user experience and support. I also switch from tsheets. So we consolidated two softwares.

Switched From: RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Nothing was as slam dunk easy or as fully featured.

by ConnecTeam on 30/12/2020

Thanks for the detailed review Jason!

It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products!

As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

• Reviewed on 24/12/2020
Hofsep Y.
Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2020

"Innovative All-in-one"

Comments: Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros: Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons: There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Alternatives Considered: Trackforce Valiant and TrackTik

Switched From: TimeTrex

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam: Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

by ConnecTeam on 06/02/2020

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

• Reviewed on 05/02/2020
Meghan H.
Chief Operating Officer
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2019

"Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability"

Comments: It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros: I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons: One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

by ConnecTeam on 27/05/2019

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

• Reviewed on 26/05/2019
Dean V.
Head of Logistics
Furniture, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2020

"Best price worthy software we used!"

Comments: We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros: Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.
The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons: As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

by ConnecTeam on 17/08/2020

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!