• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Azendoo

Azendoo takes Team Collaboration to the next level and maximizes teamwork productivity with awesome integrations and top-notch features

Learn more about Azendoo

Lesley H.
Marketing Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2017

"Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event"

Pros: • The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand. • We used the polls feature frequently too. • One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email. • The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable. • Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications • The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything. • My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond. • There's an APP....

Cons: My team kept posting things on the incorrect subject because they just wanted to post right into the activity feed rather than interacting with the subjects. My team voted to use this service. Only half of them did, and we voted as a team to not use it any further. I intend to use it on future projects because of how great it worked for those of us who were active users and because of how easy it was to adopt and use.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2017
Heather M.
restaurant owner
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2017

"Above average for team communications"

Comments: less work communications in my text and email!

Pros: With a similar build to social media site, facebook, azendoo is somewhat easy to adopt. Azendoo keeps work communications out of my texts and emails.

Cons: The app is so different from the website. There are some bugs in the text box that occur when editing a post. They added text and paragraph formatting options, but they aren't easily accessible.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2017
Rashel alice R.
Directrice de communication
Research, 51-200 Employees

"Perfect for a team"

Comments: I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

Bruce J.
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2017

"Easy to Use; Robust Features"

Comments: Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.

Pros: Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Cons: Haven't found any yet.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2017
Jerome C.
Head of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2017

"Very good software for project management"

Comments: I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects. It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly.
Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them?
Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.

Pros: Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

• Reviewed on 03/01/2017
Cameron D.
Manager of Insurance Programs
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2017

"Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software."

Comments: Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback.

Pros: I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue.

Cons: The iPhone and iPad functionality can be clunky or not the easiest to use. However, there have been significant improvement. Can't seem to get it work with MS Outlook.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2017
Neyda jose M.
Software Developer
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2019

"A great option to plan any business or personal project."

Pros: It is a software with fantastic features because it allows you to integrate a large number of tools with Linkedin, Trello, Google Drive and more, it is available for any platform or web browser so we can use it from anywhere, it is extremely easy to use, it has a very nice interface, it is ideal to plan, collaborate with our team, being very advantageous because we can perform and be much more productive because among all of us we can exchange ideas, organize any project and finish it in an efficient and very short time.

Cons: If it is used from browsers it can become somewhat slow due to a bad internet connection, so downloading it would be a good option for when this occurs to avoid inconveniences.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2019
Jackie E.
HR Generalist
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2017

"I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers"

Pros: I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time.

Cons: I find the app to be very difficult to use and inaccurate at times. The notifications shown on the app do not show align with what I see when I log in on a computer. Working at a restaurant - we have a lot of managers that do not use computers on a regular basis and they rely on the app. Since the app is unreliable it makes it difficult for our entire staff to use the software.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2017
Lisa H.
Owner / Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2017

"It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for freelancers"

Pros: The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms.

Cons: There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but for what it is, the value is great. I do wish there were customizations like color changes, etc.

Tom S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2017

"Good for now still evaluating."

Comments: We're trying to organize our tasks and avoid exchanging tasks back and forth via email. Emails tend to get lost so...

Pros: Fairly easy to add Tasks and Subjects. Learning now how to add Tasks via email. I need more time to fully assess. We've used tools before and have abandoned them. Hopefully this one is a keeper.

Cons: 1. Unable to provide a priority to a Task. Giving it a Due Date is not sufficient.
2. No easy way to export tasks given any number of filters. (all tasks for the entire company) - But I think I figured this part out today.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2017
Holly H.
executive assistant
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2017

"Azendoo has made work life easier."

Pros: I like that you can easily retrieve old tasks and keep subjects separate. You can also break down tasks into subtasks.

Cons: The only con is that it isn't integrated in the software we are already using. We all have several tabs open at a time and we wish we had something that could do it all.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2017
Lars-hendrik P.
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Azendoo"

Comments: Great product, we Switch to Azendoo from the competitor as they didn't offer all the features we were looking for. Azendoo is really good and helps to track task and timelines.

Pros: Task Management integrated.

Cons: Sometimes the Windows App is slow and Desktop notification doesn't always work. Same on iPhone app.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2017
Antoine D.
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2016

"Certainly the best task management app"

Comments: Azendoo is clearly made for collaboration. We've gone from Trello to it because it allows more flexibility and a better management.
The customer team is also great, ask for a new feature, if it's a good idea they add it !

• Reviewed on 13/05/2016
Brian D.
Senior Manager - Advisory Deals - Transaction Services
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Gautier P.
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2016

"Great software even greater customer service."

Comments: Great software that focuses on the task and how to organize team work. They listen very much to their user base.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2016
Yves B.
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2017

"Friendly collaborative App"

Comments: Looking for a tool to boost the collaborative work within the IT team, to accelerate the exchange of information and to enlarge/enrich it (quick ideas, feeling, thoughts delivered in an informal way, as it comes) and eventually get rid of the long list of emails!
I decided to launch a pilot with a few motivated members of the team (4 out of 16). We are currently progressing with the usage and our positive appreciation is increasing day by day!

Pros: Friendly tool, simple but efficient features, adapted to the daily work! Do help to gain basic productivity and free our mind for other strategic thoughts!
Nice mobile app to have all tasks/subjects on hands.
Very good support, help, and recommendations from Azendoo team, largely available!

Cons: Not so much detected for the moment, except some typing facilities missing (bold, color, bullets...) to register Activities

• Reviewed on 25/01/2017
Denis B.
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2016

"Superb ergonomics, great functionalities, amazing people"

Comments: We are a marketing and communication agency made of a few associate directors and a vast network of expert partners in complementary areas to ours.
We benchmarked the most recommended Social Project Management tools, including Asana, ToDoist, Trello. Our definite choice goes to Azendoo without an hesitation.

Pros: We were originally looking for a tool with which we could have contextuel conversations about projects and tasks, instead of having confusing email+IM+sms conversations.
Ergonomics are great in Azendoo : having dicussions about tasks and projects seems very natural, and we can follow-up our exchanges in their context. That's exactly what we wanted.

Cons: Nothing really. The price might be a little high, but for a few years now, we have made the choice to pay a slightly higher price for more quality, and this tool has become central to our project-management process.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2016
Meredith B.
Center Coordinator/Admin
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2017

"so far the interface is very easy to use and keeps my tasks organized"

Comments: 1. Keeps me organized and my priorities/timeline straight
2. allows transparency in group tasks - especially when there is a new person coming into the group - visible group dynamics and workload is relatively defined.

Pros: I like how easy it is to work with. How simple it is for others to understand why/how I'm using it.

Cons: I would like to pin the most important activities to the top, or have a separate tab for comments regarding tasks in order to keep the overview of key things in the forefront without weeding through a bunch of "this task was..." notes.

Gschulke
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2013

"How azendoo.com is different from getflow.com"

Comments: Pros:
Azendoo.com is free for 10 users or less
You can set a date and time to email reminders You can attach files from PC, evernote and google drive, whereas getflow.com allows only PC and dropbox.com files azendoo.com has a lot more rules as to whom can view or partake in messages Although this app does not have a real calendar, however, it does allow you to group your task views by what you want to work on today, any day this week, sometime next week or eventually someday. Hierarchy by Workspace, Subject, Task and then a rich text box that allows optional check lists if you want to do sub-tasks Allows you to view tasks by list (which you can drag and drop for priority purposes) or post it notes Cons:
Workflow takes some serious thought how to make it work for your needs
Can post messages only at Subject level, not task Messages will email out to members of Subject, but their email responses back will not post; they have to log into web site or mobile app Does not take advantage of full width of monitor; lost real estate for those with large screens Obviously not made in US since date and calendar on date selection are not normal to US standards, nor is their an option to change this

Comments:
Tasks emailed to [email protected] get assigned to the task as a pdf attachment

• Reviewed on 13/01/2013
David R.
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2017
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2017
Ariel P.
Volunteer Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"I didn't realize I would be charged but had important information saved in saved in Azendoo"

Pros: I use this for self-scheduling not for my team. I like that I can keep track of my projects and action items without having multiple paper to-do lists.

Cons: I wish I could easily print my tasks and sub-tasks within projects. I use them to keep track of agenda items for various meetings and projects.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2018
Byron D.
Business Developer
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017
Amber B.
Executive Assistant
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2017

"Great tool to help our organization move projects forward!"

Pros: This software highly encourages and facilitates collaboration and team work! There are so many functions that it provides, and it's jut a great resource for project management!

Cons: There are so many functions, it can be a lot to learn and incorporate into the organization. A few things don't sort in ways that would be more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 26/09/2017
Jeferson C.
CEO e Founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2016

"My opinion about Azendoo"

Comments: I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.

Pros: The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Cons: Lack of a more affordable plan for small businesses. Or startups in their initial phase.