• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Azendoo

Azendoo takes Team Collaboration to the next level and maximizes teamwork productivity with awesome integrations and top-notch features

Learn more about Azendoo

Showing 25 reviews of 61

Jeferson C.
CEO e Founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2016

"My opinion about Azendoo"

Comments: I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.

Pros: The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Cons: Lack of a more affordable plan for small businesses. Or startups in their initial phase.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2016
Cindy D.
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"Excellent task management software for the freelancer!"

Comments: It has streamlined my work and allows me to keep track of work coming in from multiple clients and never miss a deadline!

Pros: It's got a clean, easy to use interface. It checks 99% of my requirements and it's easy to use and get to used to!

Cons: I wish there would be a bit more focus on the single freelancer and possibly make due dates for sub tasks. But that's it!

Marie M.
Founder & CEO
Sports, 2-10 Employees

"Awesome for teamwork"

Comments: We've been using Azendoo nearly from day 1 and it has helped us a lot streamline every zillion of to-do list we have. Working with freelance subcontractors is also made a breeze with this tool, and saves us from exchanging tons of emails (which is a blessing).

Pros: great sharing features, detailed task-oriented co-operation tool, organize your tasks by subject, sort tasks by sense of emergency (now/later/one day)

Cons: sometimes, a little hard to understand the new features

Jonathan H.
president
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2017

"Really nice compare the others"

Comments: Facility to work with the team

Pros: Simplicity and function. I like to report the task of today tommorow. I like the sub task really much and the app.

Cons: not integrate Google Calendar and related with task. It could be nice to share a task and if one of the team have time, completed it for everyone.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2017
Jacques M.
svp
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2017

"Great personal task and collaboration platform!"

Comments: Enables to structure time and priorities

Pros: Ease to use and productivity is great. Very easy to set up a new vteam and work jointly quickly on new subjects

Cons: Need another cloud account to store file, but great since possible connection with onedrive and consistency with the pc world

• Reviewed on 24/10/2017
Thibaut R.
Communication Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2017

"Easy to use and user friendly !"

Pros: Perfect to follow and manage team tasks, share information, organize work and schedule missions. Allow to conserve history for recurrent realization.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Yann C.
Import & Export, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2016

"A significant collaborative tools"

Comments: We use azendoo for our cross-functional teams. We also use it for remote management with several teams working on the same project. Azendoo is the perfect tool for us and we are very satisfied.

Pros: We appreciate its ease of use

Cons: Perhaps the task of research is sometimes a complex a bit.

Heather M.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2016

"need communication help on the go!"

Comments: We recently switched to azendoo from google drive doc's where all the management would go to debrief on issues. items became hard to track so we searched for a new communication tool to help!

Pros: I love that I no longer get tons of work email and texts, instead work shows up in Azendoo and I check it when I'm in a working state of mind.

Cons: I wish the website was optimized for mobile phones. I don't like that the app gives a different experience from the site.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2016
Olivia C.
Marketing Graphic Designer
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2017

"Easy planner that helps coordinate your clients"

Pros: I love the "Daily Planner" email that I get that outlines the different tasks I need to do that day in order to stay ahead of the game. It has seriously reduced anxiety and streamlined my process

Cons: I wish it had an hours tracker included, as this would improve invoicing and streamlining of my entire business.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2017
Rodney L.
CMO
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2017

"It really helps us communicate!"

Comments: Helps us keep track of various projects and progress

Pros: Love how easy is was to get our people on board! The learning curve was very simple and it helped us keep projects in order...

Cons: Wish it had a better "landing' page....would love for the mobile app to be easier to see at a glance what was going on with the team overall

• Reviewed on 27/07/2017
Case Manager
Political Organization, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Generic Azendoo Review"

Comments: Overall it has been good, although I do not use it as often as I used to.

Pros: I like how you can manage major projects and assign tasks to each project that can be checked off as you go.

Cons: I wish I could more easily print my tasks lists. There may be a way to do it, but I can not figure out how and am pretty tech savvy. I also do not use this for my team's project management. I subscribed to this platform for personal time management and project management, so that feature is not helpful for me personally.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Sébastien C.
CIO
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2016

"Easy project & tasks management"

Comments: Azendoo is a SaaS tool that allows you to really quickly setup your task management system. thanks to the app ubiquity (Web/Mobile/Desktop apps available), one can follow up a large range of projects and team work.
It is also very easy to add links to your favorite file/note sync system (Evernote/Google Drive/Box/Dropbox...) to share info more deaply.
A must have for project management !

• Reviewed on 17/05/2016
F. castagnac
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2013

"Great app for teamwork"

Comments: Azendoo is a web app made for teamwork. You can easily sync your team thanks to the timeline (discussion in real time), the projects (where you can add docs, tasks, people, discussion), and the delegated tasks (create a task and send it to your teammates).
More over Azendoo is a great way to get things done in time. You can easily organize your todo list thanks to the intuitive task board.
Try it! You'll never go back to your odd tools

• Reviewed on 07/01/2013
Marketing Associate
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"Improved team communication!"

Pros: Azendoo is great for enhancing team communication and enabling collaboration around projects. While I've used a lot of team collaboration/project management tools, Azendoo has a great interface and format that makes it easy to stay up-to-date on the latest projects and tasks.

Cons: I haven't had any issues but have heard others on my team talk about limited integrations with other platforms/services.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2018
K.c. S.
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2017

"Customer support is excellent"

Comments: Azendoo's customer support is great. They are speedy and always readily available. Would recommend this product to anyone wanting a more simple collaboration tool.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2017
Renáta S.
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2017
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2017
Yves B.
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2017

"Friendly collaborative App"

Comments: Looking for a tool to boost the collaborative work within the IT team, to accelerate the exchange of information and to enlarge/enrich it (quick ideas, feeling, thoughts delivered in an informal way, as it comes) and eventually get rid of the long list of emails!
I decided to launch a pilot with a few motivated members of the team (4 out of 16). We are currently progressing with the usage and our positive appreciation is increasing day by day!

Pros: Friendly tool, simple but efficient features, adapted to the daily work! Do help to gain basic productivity and free our mind for other strategic thoughts!
Nice mobile app to have all tasks/subjects on hands.
Very good support, help, and recommendations from Azendoo team, largely available!

Cons: Not so much detected for the moment, except some typing facilities missing (bold, color, bullets...) to register Activities

• Reviewed on 25/01/2017
Denis B.
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2016

"Superb ergonomics, great functionalities, amazing people"

Comments: We are a marketing and communication agency made of a few associate directors and a vast network of expert partners in complementary areas to ours.
We benchmarked the most recommended Social Project Management tools, including Asana, ToDoist, Trello. Our definite choice goes to Azendoo without an hesitation.

Pros: We were originally looking for a tool with which we could have contextuel conversations about projects and tasks, instead of having confusing email+IM+sms conversations.
Ergonomics are great in Azendoo : having dicussions about tasks and projects seems very natural, and we can follow-up our exchanges in their context. That's exactly what we wanted.

Cons: Nothing really. The price might be a little high, but for a few years now, we have made the choice to pay a slightly higher price for more quality, and this tool has become central to our project-management process.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2016
Meredith B.
Center Coordinator/Admin
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2017

"so far the interface is very easy to use and keeps my tasks organized"

Comments: 1. Keeps me organized and my priorities/timeline straight
2. allows transparency in group tasks - especially when there is a new person coming into the group - visible group dynamics and workload is relatively defined.

Pros: I like how easy it is to work with. How simple it is for others to understand why/how I'm using it.

Cons: I would like to pin the most important activities to the top, or have a separate tab for comments regarding tasks in order to keep the overview of key things in the forefront without weeding through a bunch of "this task was..." notes.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2017
Gschulke
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2013

"How azendoo.com is different from getflow.com"

Comments: Pros:
Azendoo.com is free for 10 users or less
You can set a date and time to email reminders You can attach files from PC, evernote and google drive, whereas getflow.com allows only PC and dropbox.com files azendoo.com has a lot more rules as to whom can view or partake in messages Although this app does not have a real calendar, however, it does allow you to group your task views by what you want to work on today, any day this week, sometime next week or eventually someday. Hierarchy by Workspace, Subject, Task and then a rich text box that allows optional check lists if you want to do sub-tasks Allows you to view tasks by list (which you can drag and drop for priority purposes) or post it notes Cons:
Workflow takes some serious thought how to make it work for your needs
Can post messages only at Subject level, not task Messages will email out to members of Subject, but their email responses back will not post; they have to log into web site or mobile app Does not take advantage of full width of monitor; lost real estate for those with large screens Obviously not made in US since date and calendar on date selection are not normal to US standards, nor is their an option to change this

Comments:
Tasks emailed to [email protected] get assigned to the task as a pdf attachment

• Reviewed on 13/01/2013
David R.
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2017
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2017
Ariel P.
Volunteer Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"I didn't realize I would be charged but had important information saved in saved in Azendoo"

Pros: I use this for self-scheduling not for my team. I like that I can keep track of my projects and action items without having multiple paper to-do lists.

Cons: I wish I could easily print my tasks and sub-tasks within projects. I use them to keep track of agenda items for various meetings and projects.

Byron D.
Business Developer
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017
Amber B.
Executive Assistant
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2017

"Great tool to help our organization move projects forward!"

Pros: This software highly encourages and facilitates collaboration and team work! There are so many functions that it provides, and it's jut a great resource for project management!

Cons: There are so many functions, it can be a lot to learn and incorporate into the organization. A few things don't sort in ways that would be more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 26/09/2017