15 years helping Australian businesses

About Salesflare

Salesflare is an intelligent CRM for small and medium-sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work.

Learn more about Salesflare

Pros:

I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Cons:

Price is high, could be 9 dollars year so small business could afford to pay for the tool and use it.

Salesflare ratings

4.6
4.9
4.5
4.8

9.1/10

Salesflare has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 137 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Salesflare before?

Craige
Craige
Owner in St. Lucia
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Excellent efficient mobile crm

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: decent and their support is good. application is easy to use and will improve your organization

Pros:

convenient to use and add leads to decent mobile apps with notification and access to support

Cons:

Integrations break sometimes so need to monitor custom fields can be cumbersome to manage

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Salesflare is a sales machine

Comments: I started using Salesflare as a solopreneur and it has everything I could ask for, later I used it for a company where I was hired as a sales manager for a big region including several countries and this platform worked perfectly. The dashboard may not look very fancy like other systems but it really gets the job done.

Pros:

-They automatically integrate your contacts from your email-You can create and send email marketing campaigns directly within the CRM-You can send emails directly from the CRM and track them-Ability to manage different sales pipelines, great if you have different business lines-Founder is very active-Support is great

Cons:

-I would like to see more integrations, especially for lead collection.

Pharmaceuticals, 2–10 Employees

On the right path

Comments: Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Pros:

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Cons:

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

4 years ago

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Jan
Jan
Director in Germany
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM we've used yet

Comments: I'm an expert on GoToMarket-Actions for young ventures, therefore I've tried and have implemented most CRM systems on the market. Salesflare is the one we use ourselves. The company has constantly added features - from email-campaigns ou of the CRM to rights management to manage teams and so forth. It works out of the box and is very easy to integrate.

Pros:

Salesflare has all features out of the box. Is very easy to implenet and customize.

Cons:

I would like to see an overview of tags that we associated with contacts / accounts.

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Germany
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

Comments: This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pros:

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Cons:

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Jakob
Jakob
Founder in Netherlands
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Comments: Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Pros:

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Cons:

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Zeynel
Social Media Manager in Canada
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

My experience with Salesflare is quite fine so far

Comments: All in all, Salesflare is a great tool for managing customer relationships. Its intuitive interface and extensive automation tools make it easy to use, and its integration options allow users to sync with existing data and contacts. Despite some drawbacks, such as limited support and high pricing, Salesflare is a great choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive customer relationship management solution.

Pros:

Salesflare is an excellent tool for managing customer relationships. Its interface is intuitive and easy to use, and it has a wide range of features that allow users to track and manage their client relationships effectively. The integration options allow users to sync their existing data and contacts, while the automation tools enable users to quickly respond to inquiries and follow-ups.

Cons:

One of the drawbacks of Salesflare is the lack of support options. While the customer service team is generally helpful and responsive, there are limited options for more complex requests. Additionally, the pricing model can be costly for some users, especially those who need more advanced features.

Kris
VP Sales in Belgium
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Best CRM I ever used

Comments: Pipeline Management
Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Pros:

Ease of use - almost no data entry Powerful functionalities Scan business card in to contacts Email workflow

Cons:

Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Easiest to use CRM

Comments: Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Pros:

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Cons:

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

4 years ago

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

kevin
kevin
CEO in US

The only CRM I trust

Comments: I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Pros:

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Cons:

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Don
Owner in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Highly Recommended CRM

Comments: I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Pros:

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Cons:

There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

Ayman
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer in United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

It's a must for freelancers

Comments: I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Pros:

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go 2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry 3) The excellent support team 4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline 5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Cons:

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly 2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Malik
MD in Sri Lanka
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

fully featured and intuitive, great mobile experience

Comments: Regular intuitive comms with contacts

Pros:

We had been using another CRM for our hotel company in Sri Lanka for a couple of years and although we kept it fed with contacts, hardly made use of it - wasn’t very intuitive, didn’t have a decent mobile app to work with during tradeshows etc. Started tinkering around with Salesflare and quickly found that it was a very robust, extremely well-featured piece of software. The mobile app is excellent, identical functionality as the desktop version. Customers support is particularly good. We now actually use the CRM intuitively instead of it gathering dust and collecting contacts.

Cons:

Nothing really - bulk edits could have more options, rather limited currently. I'd like to for instance select all contact countries that show as US and change to United States.

Owner in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Ease and Speed

Pros:

It's incredibly easy to input a new client/account, click and drag them through the sales funnel, update notes, etc. My client relationships, service, account management, and financial records are running so much smoother.

Cons:

I would like to be able to input contact information on the "create new opportunity" form.

Ama
CEO in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Simple to Use With Just The Right Features

Comments: Fantastic!

Pros:

Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Cons:

I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

5 years ago

Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!

Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities

Comments: An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Pros:

It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Cons:

Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

Sahil
Co-founder & CEO in India
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

The Gmail integration is very powerful!

Comments: At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

Pros:

I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

Cons:

The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

Graphic Design, 11–50 Employees

Easy to learn, easy to use and phenomonal customer support.

Pros:

Simple, easy to use. Isn't bogged down with a confusing and complex interface that plagues a lot of CRMs. The customer service is quite literally, the best I have experienced. Questions are responded to promptly and clearly and new features are communicated clearly and efficiently. If the system hasn't been able to do something we wanted, the staff went above and beyond helping us build a custom workaround solution.

Cons:

Few minor quality of life features were missing, when we first started using it, however, they have since added these in.

Mike
Owner in Canada
Music, Self Employed

Easiest CRM to use

Pros:

I love how easy they make it to organize your contacts. It's simple and straight to the point. Not a ton of unnecessary options like other CRMS

Cons:

I wish the email workflows could be a little better.

Mick
Mick
Marketing Manager in Norway
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

Pros:

Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking. - well integrated with the G Suite - tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups - Zapier integration - mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Cons:

I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Entrepreneur in Australia
Information Services

The tape that holds my connections together.

Pros:

There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others. 'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week. Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

Cons:

There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing. All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.

Steven
Steven
Managing Director in Belgium
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Look no further

Pros:

It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

Cons:

I like it all. I can't think of something.

Dieter
Dieter
CEO & Co-founder Vectera.com in Belgium
Computer Software

Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users

Pros:

I guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.

Cons:

In the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.

Brahim
Freelancer in Algeria

Salesflare Review

Comments: I have been using Salesflare for over 6 months now, and it has helped me get to know my customers better. Salesflare is an amazing CRM app that has helped generate more leads for our company. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in marketing, sales & customer success.

Pros:

What I most liked about Salesflare is that it makes my life a lot easier. The software has made it way easier to automate emails, track leads and customer information. This means that I can save a lot of time, which is something every salesperson loves!

Cons:

The only con of Salesflare, in my opinion, is that it's not the most intuitive software. It took me a while to get used to some of the functions and how they interact with each other. That said, once I did get used to it, I was able to do some really great work!

Broadcast Media, 11–50 Employees

Great tool!

Pros:

Easy of use, nice mobile app, smooth integration with email and meeting schedule/follow ups. Great customer support and feedback input.

Cons:

Lacks a bit of customizations re deals terms options and budgeting options other than that works great