Filter by:

• Overall

About Maropost

Multichannel (Email, SMS) marketing automation platform - Easy to use, with the best deliverability

Learn more about Maropost

Ryan S.
Email Marketing Manager in US

Great platform for improving email deliverability

4 4 years ago

Comments: Improved email deliverability.

Pros:

I like the custom send options. I can opt to send to each customer and the time they're most likely to open it or most likely to convert. I can also opt to send to my most engaged customers first to improve deliverability.

Cons:

Not the most user friendly software. Segment rules are strangely worded. Have had a few problems getting conflicting answers from customer support on setting up segments.

Ad Operations Manager in Ukraine
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Perfect tool for customer engagement

4 8 months ago

Pros:

Powerful email marketing platform with complete digital marketing feature list. Very professional and responsive customer service team.

Cons:

The price is high compared to similar products.

Fei X.
Director, Project Management in US
Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Maropost

4 2 months ago

Comments: Overall, Maropost works well for email marketing, we use it for automated emails, recurring newsletters and ad hoc marketing campaigns. The tool is pretty good for allowing users of all levels of tech know-how to create content and send out campaigns. Customer support is excellent and always available via online chat.

Pros:

Excellent support - I can always get help via live chat, email, or through our account team. Everyone is very professional and knowledgeable.

Cons:

Our company operates a network of stations which are all set up under a single account for ease of management but this introduces issues with access and slowness. We have thousands of lists and campaigns, which makes searching very difficult and the system very slow to load. It would be really nice if they carry the brand filter option or folder option to all their select fields. Sometimes I have to walk away from the page and come back to it because it loads so slowly.

Ferdi I.
Used the Software for: Not provided
5 4 years ago
Rebecca B.
Digital Sales Strategist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Poor User Experience

3 2 years ago

Pros:

I use Maropost to send sponsored emails to various lists and I like that you can customize the emails with so many options.

Cons:

Maropost is not very straight forward. I'm still new to the software but I feel like I need someone to hold my hand through the process and the next steps don't seem logical.

Kyle R.
Digital Strategy Manager in US

Good Email Marketing Platform

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Works as-intended and delivers all of our client emails in a timely manner.

Cons:

We sometimes have deliverability issues, but it's hard to peg down what the cause of this is, so can't say for sure it's the platform's fault. Sometimes support can take a while to get back with answers.

Copy Editor / Content Editor in US

Great customer service, makes creating custom campaigns easy, difficult to connect to CMS

3 4 years ago

Comments: Easy to use but basic and integrations are lacking

Pros:

Easy to create content and campaigns, and straightforward scheduling and A/B tests. Visual editing is easy but not complex or advanced. This is better if you know HTML.

Cons:

Maropost does not easily connect to our CMS, so we have to segment the morning of the emails. Also the visual editor is very basic, and doesn't allow for modules or additional blocks of content.

Eric L.
Eric L.
5 5 years ago
Luke D.
CEO in Canada
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Game changer

5 last year

Comments: From the very first demo, we knew this was exactly what we needed to take our company to the next level. For a while we were using one of the competitors, and I wish we switched sooner because it literally changed the way we market our product.

Pros:

- the platform - client support services - the marketing features

Cons:

- cost was a bit high compared to what we used in the past, but the return is there

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Maropost: Referral

Reasons for Switching to Maropost: Sold on the demo

Tareq A.
Tareq A.
Developer in Canada

One of the best email marketing tool

5 3 years ago

Pros:

* It supports workflows, list, forms, segments everything. * Has good API supports. Triggering workflows using API is really easy * Has a great workflow builder * has a great form builder

Cons:

* It's hard to add a single contact to a list manually. * Their statistics tool should be i improved

Aaron W.
Communications Director in US
Sports, 51-200 Employees

Highly reccomend

5 3 months ago

Comments: The Maropost team has been great with ongoing education and management of new features.

Pros:

The software is user friendly and simplified compared to other products. Their integration with our membership database had made our operations seamless, and even improved our best practices when it comes to email sending.

Cons:

We have not experienced any cons. When we have a new idea or question about best practices, their support team always has a fantastic solution or answer.