Filter by:

• Overall

About HR Partner

Simple, all-inclusive online HR Management system. Start this month to get 50% off for 6 months!

Learn more about HR Partner

Pauline D.
HR Manager in Singapore

Using HR Partner is definitely recommended!

5 5 months ago

Comments: Since we are all WFH, it very easy to manage our employees via HR Partner.

Pros:

HR Partner is easy to use and it's also easy to convert to from your current HR system. Their support desk is also quick, friendly and helpful and a lot can also be found in their manuals too.

Cons:

Integration with more job boards would be much appreciated and creating an app for smartphones too.

Hugh B.
Director of Finance & Operations in UK
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees

Thoughts after 9 months of use

4 6 months ago

Comments: Good, it was a worthwhile investment and whilst not perfect is good value.

Pros:

Really glad we invested in this, proved very useful for moving our HR records away from paper, made recruitment and onboarding much easier to manage and enabled staff to remotely request leave, log sickness, accidents. There are other facilities that we plan to use. Helpdesk very prompt in replying to queries and sorting issues out. Open to suggestions.

Cons:

Chose not to use the timesheets facility as not flexible enough for our requirements, which is a shame.

N'teasha B.
Owner in US

Best Purchase of 2020

5 10 months ago

Comments: I'm an a startup and the process of setting up my business for new employees was daunting to me. Finding HR Partner eased the anxiety of how to properly set my business properly. Their training is great and clearly presented. It just solves my problems.

Pros:

I love everything about HR Partner, from how easy it is set up to how easy it is to onboard and manage employees.

Cons:

I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed

Aaron L.
Director in Australia
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

The perfect HR system for SME's and Cloud businesses

5 last year

Comments: I can now produce HR reports for my largest client, and get them visibility when previously they have been blind.

Pros:

The rollout was simple, and the functionality of a single cloud platform to manage all HR needs, with the integration with Xero, was so useful. I looked around the market, and didn't find many other systems that ticked all of my boxes for less than enterprise prices...

Cons:

I need to train myself more on customised reporting, so I can roll this out to all of my clients

last year

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're finding HR Partner useful for your own business and can see it's potential for your clients as well.

Shaun B.
Shaun B.
Senior Project Manager in US

HRPartner is really good

4 4 years ago

Pros:

- I was looking for software that will help us track paid time off (leave) and I found software that can help us with dozens of other HR needs that I didn't realize we needed including recruitment (job postings, integration with Glassdoor, etc.), employee documentation, sick day tracking, org charts, onboarding/termination checklists, online employee requests, pay scale tracking, position and location tracking, and much more. - The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. Seriously fantastic. They have representatives around the world that can help companies in any time zone. We are in the Eastern (USA) time zone and I have had help from Australia early in the morning and Alaska later in the day. Responses always come in a few seconds. - They are open and very quick to fulfill feature requests. I don't know if I just have good ideas, or if HRPartner is just one of the most effective development teams I have seen in years, but I have requested half a dozen changes and every single one has been added except one. The last one was a timeclock module, and they have said that they are building one that should be rolled out in the next few weeks. Based on their track record, I have no doubt it will be added. - I can tell that the HRPartner team is not huge. I have chatted directly with the CEO. But in this case, that seems like a good thing. It makes them very nimble and able to provide great service and to meet my needs quickly.

Cons:

- The software/website is fairly new which means that many features are coming soon. - Some nice-to-have features are still pending. - There are limited integrations: only one payroll integration (Xero) and only one recruiting integration (Glassdoor)

Jessica A.
Operational Lead in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Brilliant platform for HR Management

5 8 months ago

Comments: Overall I have had a very positive experience with HR Partner. They have been keen to work with us to develop solutions to meet our specific needs which has been great. The support chat function is really useful and quick to respond especially for quick fixes or advice. Although our issues with the leave calculations have taken a long time to be resolved, we understand it is quite specific to our company structure and appreciate the improvements put in place.

Pros:

The ease of use is a definite plus. The navigation is great and really simple from both the admin perspective and the employee portal. Very easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons:

There have been a few issues where the software hasn't worked for the way our company is structured. An example of this is the annual leave which with our employees working various 2 week shift patterns has been difficult. Although it took a while to resolve, HR Partner have implemented a way to turn off the auto calculation in the leave field to allow us to use it but with the long delay it has meant we have struggled to use the platform to record leave

Bryce H.
Founder in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Great standard tool that is developing into more

4 last year

Comments: Overall the product has been good. For what we need it is slightly lacking, but for the price we paid (one time fee through AppSumo) it's a tool we'll continue to grow into and grow with over the years.

Pros:

I especially like the profiles & the ability to onboard. While there are some features lacking on the onboarding, it is still a very solid product that is improving it's ability to onboard new employees.

Cons:

The reporting structure and recruitment were my least favorite pieces. Not only was there a lot of difficulties getting people assigned correctly (including separating the values of admin profiles vs employee profiles) but the recruiting integrations did not work well. We saw a significant (nearly 80% decrease) in postings made through HRPartner vs natively to Indeed.

Sina R.
Consultant in Canada

Human Resources Information System is a must for organizations of any size!

5 9 months ago

Pros:

I like the feature set and the scalability of HR Partner the most. In my experience, the support has always been prompt, and the additional HR materials and resources, including the webinars, are immensely useful.

Cons:

As a side effect of having a lot of features and customizability, the onboarding and getting buy-in from the users, especially the less tech-savvy managers, is a bit tricky. However, that's the case with any and many tools. Thankfully, the modular implementation allows for gradual roll-out of features to the end-users, so we can properly train the users in time.

Jim W.
President in US
Internet, 2-10 Employees

HR Partner Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: Really well put together SAS package. I have used many and have to say this one really is easy to use and has all the features I need. It can grow with my team and it is flexible enough to cover any changes or updates in my organization.
Your team's responsiveness and feature additions have made this a go-to app for my HR needs. Thank you!

Pros:

Easy to use and very fluid.

Cons:

I have trouble with the main part of the software (but know how to work around it)... that being the leave balances. What shows up on my employee's page is called a "leave balance" but it is not a balance, it is what is allocated to them. Example, Employee#1 has 10 days allocated to them, and have taken 5 days off from that 10-day allocation. That employee's balance should be 5 days, but the software still shows 10 days. I think it would be helpful for the employee to see their yearly allocation and balance of days remaining. [additional note, most employees will make the allocated days available year to year so being able to reset it per year would be great -and- if an employer needed to make it so it was from hire date to hire date that would be helpful too.

Jacob H.
Chief Operating Officer in Australia
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Comprehensive and easy to use

5 2 months ago

Pros:

HRPartner is simple to use, and helps contain a number of key human resources functions within the tool.

Cons:

User Management and permissions between Users and Administrators can be complicated / unclear.

Hellen R.
Admin Director in Colombia

Excellent tool for your company

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It is a very friendly and easy-to-use tool. It has helped our company a lot to be more organized. What I liked the most is that all the information and documentation of each employee is in one place. Even those that require a signature The HR Partner dashboard shows you an overview of your company's departments and your employees. And the most important thing for me is that it has tutorials for both the administrator and the employee on configuring and using the platform.

Pros:

It is a very friendly and easy-to-use tool.

Cons:

The only downside is that it does not have other languages, but I know they are working on it.

4 days ago

Thanks so much for your review Hellen! We love to hear that you're feeling more organized with everything in one place. And glad to hear that you find the tutorials helpful!

Jeremiah L.
Director, Digital Media in US
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees

Helps me grow and organize

4 last year

Comments: I program my week in, and then HR Partner takes care of the rest. It is easy and helpful. Just keep adding features and keep the roadmap alive and this will become the top tier HR solution.

Pros:

This software lets me send automated reporting to my employees that sends reminders to their inbox. It also lets me track hours and checking so I can track my freelance staff.

Cons:

I wish there were more color schemes available to I could continue to customize the look. I also wish I could use it for multiple companies

last year

Hi Jeremiah, Thanks so much for taking the time to review HR Partner. Please note that you CAN easily use HR Partner for multiple companies. When this is setup correctly you (and any other admin users you like) can easily switch between the different companies you have access to. You do need another account though. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss further. All the best, Fiona

Michael M.
President in US
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

HR Partner - Simplifying the necessities of employee tracking

5 last year

Comments: Overall HR Partner is a great value simple to implement solution for tracking the HR issues we encounter and need to track. It's been a great tool to help document COVID-19 related employee issues.

Pros:

Relatively easy setup and configuration.

Cons:

Doesn't integrate with the payroll solution we use for ourselves or clients.

Seth S.
Director in US
Libraries, 2-10 Employees

HR Partner

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Even though we've been using it for a short period of time, it has been a cost effective solution for organizing employee information, tracking leave, managing leave requests and collecting time sheets

Pros:

Easy to configure and deploy. Simple, inexpensive solution for collecting and organizing employee information .

Cons:

The reports provided are very helpful. However it would be even better to have more flexibility in creating reports

Chantal W.
Director in UK
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic comprehensive product with excellent support

5 last year

Comments: Can't fault them, they're so easy to work with and I love the software.

Pros:

- the comprehensive functions, brilliant for small businesses - support is really responsive 24/7

Cons:

I'd love to see Zapier integration and there are a couple of features we've requested, but the company are really good at listening to feedback and do have a roadmap of functionality additions based on requests.

Lonnie J.
Lonnie J.
Founder in Mexico

The Complete HR Management Package

5 2 years ago

Comments: HR Partner is much better than the previous HR software we used. Switching to HR Partner was the best decision we could have made, having all employee information in a glance has made our life and work easier.

Pros:

HR Partner has all the information we need about every employee, it is easy to use, it allows us to have different leave policies and holidays depending on the location of our staff, so we can personalize it according to our needs. The note system is great to keep a record of every detail we need to review in the future. It is flexible and intuitive and it has a lot of extra options other systems don’t have like recruitment and a document library where all training documents or manuals can be uploaded. Overall is a very complete system that covers every employee aspect we need.

Cons:

The only issue I have is with the automatic leave accruals, I’m using the Upfront option where the employee will be allocated the entire default allowance at the start of the employment and every anniversary thereafter but I wish there was an option here where you can start the allowance on a certain date and not on the anniversary date.

2 years ago

Hi Lonnie, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that HR Partner is helping you keep your HR records much more organized. Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have the ability to have leave allocated on a certain date that you can define. If you haven't found this yet, please contact our support and we'll help you with this. All the best, Fiona

Sara B.
People Coordinator in UK
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees

Good database with additional self service functionality.

5 7 months ago

Comments: I love that leave can be tracked through the system, and it can automatically work out how much holiday has accrued and how much can be taken. I also like that people have self service to update their personal details, and forms can be created to gain feedback and upload data from employees. It also has a central library where policies, procedures and inductions documents can be stored.

Pros:

Really good and easy to use People Database, with easy personalisation. I also really like that there is the added functionality of self service and restricted line manager admin access.

Cons:

The main issue I found with this software was personalising the permissions of other admin users. Features tend to be blocked together, and some additional functionality such as the ability to fill in reviews and appraisals of team members is only available to line managers if they have access to all the core personal details of their team. Another issue is auto-accrual of annual leave for someone who works a totally flexible schedule.

Helen J.
Practice Manager in Australia
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Packed full of features - a very powerful HR Partner

5 2 years ago

Comments: HR Partner is a one stop shop for all HR needs - it's probably way more powerful than our 30 employee organisation needs, but it is giving us a huge step up in how we manage our employees. It's a great communication tool and keep all the relevant information in one place.

Pros:

Love that HR Partner caters for everything from leave requests and time sheets to annual reviews and on boarding. Am still finding out how to use all the extra features!

Cons:

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. I have given some feedback to the developers already and they were so appreciative and responsive. Some things were already included - I just hadn't found them yet or they used different terminology to that which I am used to.

Cofounder and CEO in Australia
Defense & Space, 2-10 Employees

Powerful and aesthetically pleasing

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I love how much information it crams into a single screen. The dominance of mobile apps means you don't really see this much nowadays.

Cons:

Would have liked to have payroll management inbuilt, though the integration with Xero is great.

Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Founder in Australia
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Intuitive, Affordable and Complete HR Solution

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It shows me everything I need to see in a snapshot, whether it's employee specific or company-wide. We save so much time bringing what used to be across so many SharePoint folders is now in one place with HR partner. I also love their super dedicated customer support, it's been ace since we joined.

Cons:

Nothing so far! It's growing with my company and allowing me to focus on my business.

Emily G.
Founder in US

What every small biz needs!

5 last year

Pros:

The layout and user experience are excellent.

Cons:

The recruitment feature could use some buildout.

last year

Hi Emily, Thanks for your review - we're glad to hear you're enjoying using HR Partner. If there is anything you think could be improved with the recruitment, please let us know. Our platform evolves based on user feedback so we really love getting these types of insights.

Director of Marketing in Canada

Happy with HR Partner

5 last year

Pros:

Great for all HR related tasks for businesses with employees. Saves time and keeps things organized.

Cons:

Learning curve is a bit high since it is full featured.

last year

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad that HR Partner is saving time and helping you get organized. There is a lot 'under the hood' that gives you a lot of flexibility. But please feel free to reach out to our support team whenever you need help with anything. We also have a Knowledge Base with a lot of articles and videos that might help.

Vanessa R.
Operations in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

A great addition to our company!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are happy to have implemented this software into our company. The support team have been great and are very knowledgeable. We had a great demo call and appreciated the 2 week trial. Following our setup, we were able to have another call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to check how we are integrating the system and iron out any niggles. We are looking forward to rolling out the software in the company and believe it will add a lot of value and save us a lot of time and energy!

Pros:

Overall a great piece of software. The software makes it easy for Admins to control / amend holidays even after they have been approved. The chat function is great as you usually receive a response within 2 hours of submitting a query. It is great that the software has a recruitment function. We look forward to handling our internal recruitment on this. We have previously used a paper form application form for applicants but the recruitment function allows you to create a custom application form so this process can now be digitised for us. Furthermore, there is a great 'scorecard' function that allows you to collectively assess job applicants as a hiring team together, so it provides one easily accessible platform to handle internal recruitment. There are lots of ways to customise the software to tailor it to your business' needs e.g. adding your own leave categories, assigning different hours to different employees, assigning different permissions to the Admin users.

Cons:

If a leave request is initiated by an Admin rather than an employee, the leave request will not display on the employee's recent leave requests. Also, employees can only view their annual leave calendar on a monthly basis rather than being able to view the whole year in one go. Furthermore, days off in their annual leave calendar do not state whether or not this was a half of whole day making it difficult for employees to track where they have taken leave. On our previous software, employees were also able to request 0.5 days off whereas this software forces you to input the hours and minutes for a half day... this is not a huge issue but just leaves more room for error with employees having to work this out for themselves. I have submitted these issues as a request for improvement with the developers so hopefully they can implement these changes!

Trudie F.
CEO and Co-founder in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Straightforward solution from recruitment through whole employee lifecycle

5 6 months ago

Comments: Excellent experience.

Pros:

We were looking for a solution which had an Application Tracking System for recruitment, and worked as a database for our people and supported their HR needs throughout the employee lifecycle. Plus we wanted a good suite of APIs and documentation to allow us to integrate with other systems. HR Partner has given us all of this and we haven't regretted the choice.

Cons:

It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of more expensive HR software, but HR Partner do listen to the customers and add things to their roadmap. We have multiple shift workers on different working patterns, which is complicated for HR Partner's holiday booking. I'd like that to change, but appreciate that most organisations have simpler holiday booking needs.

Daryl anne C.
Talent Development and Acquisition Manager in Philippines

User-friendly system for both admins and employees

5 4 months ago

Pros:

The system is easy to use - from setting up to deployment. It has a complete and comprehensive Support Page that addresses most questions and also a very responsive support team.

Cons:

None that I can think of as of writing this review.