• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.1 /5

About Pepperi

Accelerate growth, reduce overhead & improve transparency by connecting field sales & B2B eCommerce on a single, flexible, enterprise

Learn more about Pepperi

Peter M.
State Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"It's one of the best ordering systems I have used"

Pros: It's really easy to understand and makes my day a whole lot easier, highly recommended!
The menus are easy to navigate

Cons: When it drops out .. meaning it loses its order of menus . They become mixed up , tho you guys seem to get sorted in 24 hrs

Matthew L.
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2017

"Great program helped me to increase sales"

Pros: Shows all need the details and easy to use , works online and off-line . It is easy to use on the sales floor As a sales person and on the other side as an administrator the features are user-friendly and helps to improve sales

Cons: I wish they had quicker solutions by phone and quicker answer my phone . The support by mail is fine.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2017
Martin S.
Field Sales rep.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status"

Comments: A lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car.
Easy to find prices and location of customers.

Pros: I can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.

Cons: That I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels

• Reviewed on 15/08/2017
Susannah B.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2017

"I work in the field and place orders thru pepperi"

Pros: The ease of use in the order entry and That it keeps history in numerical order! I also like that you can have it on any device.

Cons: It could be how my company uses it, but I wish each unit would show the proper colors with the proper color codes and pricing. Also I wish that on the order sheet, backorders were listed in red text.

Tara L.
Government Relations
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2015

"PEPPERI worked flawlessly amongst our sales team!"

Comments: We used Pepperi's order management software in my father's wholesale business and it greatly impacted the entire way he runs his business. Highly recommended for anyone in the wholesale or distribution industry looking for efficiency and great customer service.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2015
Emeka O.
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program
Higher Education
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2018

"This a great software to get an overall increase in sales and good customer experience."

Pros: Most of all, I have really grown love and appreciate the simplicity and sleekness of the software.

Cons: I don't think it happens anymore but the software used to crash on mobile devices. I think it has been resolved.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2018
Lior M.
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2015

"Pepperi works great for us, great product!"

Comments: Pepperi is really easy to use and very simple!
The best solution to all my sales needs.
My salesmen and I can't work without Pepperi!

• Reviewed on 20/12/2015
VP of Operations

"Pepperi Rocks"

Comments: This is one of the most seamless b2b e-commerce wholesale apps that I have used so far. It's basically an all in one app that does everything and integrates with all my quickbooks and salesforce apps really easily.

Pros: It's an all in one package. I don't want to repeat myself but the integration factor is something that is very important for me and with Pepperi it able to sync very easily.

Cons: Haven't found any yet. But will come back if there is anything that I think needs improvement.

"Great app"

Comments: This tool has been really useful for my work, and since using it, I have increased in productivity, which in turn has made my company more money and helped me gain more leads.

Pros: Really easy to use..

Cons: I can't think of any

George D.
National Distribution Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2016

"Best B2B software for mobile sales"

Comments: Our sales reps in the field were taking orders using individually different methods during the day and then those orders would have to be transmitted via email or handed in and then manually inserted into the ERP software. This ALWAYS created problems with order accuracy, stock availability and credit control. Our office & warehouse staff would be tied up on the phones for many hours advising sales reps of account status and stock availability and not to mention the issues with inaccurate orders in the distribution cycle.
We needed something that could mirror our ERP information on a real-time basis to our sales reps so that they could accurately take orders and manage their customer base.
When we first considered this software, we were skeptical on how effective it would be in our business and how more importantly, using an international support service would work for us in a different time zone. After some teething problems working with a local Pepperi integration partner in Sydney, we have now been up and running for over 15 months using the software religiously. Most of the problems we had were due to the way our ERP system was being used and our data capture. Once our integration people sorted that out the only errors we had were genetic issues with networks and the way our ERP was being used.
On average we now push through over 500 orders a week without fail. Our accounts staff are no longer desk bound and our sales process is completely mobile to a point where it's now rare that a sales order will be entered directly via the ERP system rather than through Pepperi.
For us, this software has given us a completely new perspective on how much more we can automate our processes so I really have only good things to say in this review.
If I were pressed to find a negative then all I could say is that the cost of the subscription is more expensive than many other competitive products though from where I sit now, it's well worth the investment. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did I write a review?
I was asked to share my experience by my integrator as they are proud of the work they have done and therefore would like others to know about this space.
I am a real customer in Sydney Australia, I pay annually for both my Pepperi licences and integration. I also recommend to many of my colleagues and customers this software.

Pros: Where do you start?
Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities, Mobile receipt printing, instant stock updates, live account balances, sales filters, multiple catalog, special pricing, inventory matrix..

Cons: Cost is higher & Must have a local support partner to setup properly.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2016
Client Support Representative
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Pepperi Review"

Pros: - Performance and feature are great. It's easy to use, and extract information.
- It works on mobile too, so you don’t need to carry laptops everywhere. Navigation feature is quite Okay.
- Handy to keep records of sales and purchase.

Cons: - The quality of the app is not as per the money they seek from customers.
- Support team doesn’t work as per expectation. We cannot link data on paper in Quick Books, so which is another drawback. It has very genuine synchronization issues while editing discounts and promo codes.
- When you don’t have proper knowledge of IT then it might be difficult for you understands latest technical update and implementation information.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
N luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"Fast, Affordable, Effective Sales Automation"

Comments: We implemented Pepperi to connect our field sales representatives to our SAB Business One based office. This was the fastest, easiest software integration project I have ever been involved with. The app is platform-agnostic ('droid or iPad), easily used, and brining basic features online was quick and painless. Advanced features followed readily, limited by user training rather than technological structures. The integration is easy to modify and maintain, allowing easy customization of features.

Pros: Easy, attractive price, excellent support.

Cons: It isn't a 100% fit for our business, but that would be a product you couldn't sell to anyone else, so it isn't a realistic expectation for us to have.

Despina M.
Pharmaceuticals, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"Tina’s Feedback"

Comments: Overall it’s been good to work with.
But being a one women show it’s a bit expensive for me to have next year so I’m not sure I will re new at this stage.
My overheads are quite high and I’m cutting down on what I don’t need or going to lower plans etc!

Pros: The fact it tells me year to date sales and how I’m tracking compared to the previous year.

Cons: It doesn’t have in the order column a space to put stock on hand.
So that when you next call on that store you can say well last time you had 6 on hand and you orders 12.This is a very important tool in my job!

• Reviewed on 25/06/2019
Lj R.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"A great tool for modern sales teams"

Comments: Reliable software with robust features and hopefully an aggressive evolution towards even better features and special industry requests.

Pros: Quality of the app (Reliable), as well as the constant evolution towards better versioning. Support is good.

Cons: Some features lack of potential:
- Sales Route has much more to accomplish
- Sales Tools can also grow, as it has some limitations (Example: Have discounts be applied in a fixed amount only ... similar to your survey which will prize the first 50 users. We would need to provide discounts only on limited inventory quantities)

Sue B.
Sales representative
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2017

"Love Pepperi. Only improvement I'd add is product availability dates."

Comments: Order writing and order data management

Pros: Best thing about Pepperi is access to detailed current inventory. Search functions are amazing for writing smart orders based on various product features. Having product images very helpful. Detailed nature with so many viewing options make this app easy to review orders before submitting. Order details screen is on target as is ease of emailing orders directly from the app.

Cons: Needs product availability dates. This is a pretty huge miss and I'm not sure if it's available and we aren't using it or if the app is just lacking here. Inconvenient to have to call in to customer service to confirm availability.

Ron C.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2017

"great product"

Pros: from day one we are pleased with the ease of use and the scalability of how we can place orders and how easy it is for the reps to use.

Cons: Wish there was more options and more flexible way to enter multiple promos and discounts not just the ones that are fixed in Cross-sell & UpSell

• Reviewed on 21/08/2017
Linda N.
Sales Mgr

"Great product"

Pros: Very easy to use. Great tool for taking orders, I use this on a daily basis.
Good way to show pictures as wee.

Cons: Having issues with constant resync.
Really don't have any other issues, it works great.
No problems

Cristina V.
Administration staff
Design, 2-10 Employees

"Quick, intuitive, useful."

Pros: The ease of creating an order for our clients.
(once everything is correct in the background previously)

Cons: The difficulty to contact with a "real person" of the support to try to fix some issues.
In our personal case, we are trying to mach Pepperi with Quickbooks and since we are newbies in this kind of programs, we miss the direct help of a real person.

Jasmine R.
Corporate Development
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"Great Software For Business Buyers"

Comments: Pepperi is a great software for business buyers. They are very helpful on setup and much more knowledgeable than their competitors at handshake. Their downfall is that their system is archaic feeling and is difficult for users that have limited computer knowledge to maneuver without causing multiple orders to be created, etc. Pepperi is working hard to bring their platform to the next level and we are confident that their solution will be top notch going forward. It is definitely worth considering and comes recommended.

Pros: Automation

Cons: Archaic feel with user difficulty.

Henry M.
Training Manager
Animation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2018

"Excellent integration with social media"

Comments: Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with.
Highly recommended App!!

Pros: I've had a wonderful experience using Pepperi, once you get the hang of using the website it's super easy to set things up
For your own site and amend as and when you see fit.

Cons: nothing

• Reviewed on 10/03/2018
Aaliya A.
director of operations
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

"Pepperi review"

Comments: Good experience but a lot of frequent issues with QuickBooks integration. Good customer service was given at all times.

Pros: Easy to use.

Cons: issues with QuickBooks

Mitchell (moshe) R.
Manager Sales Development - B2B International
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2016
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2016
Kinga O.
Contributing Writer
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2019

"Just started but amazed!"

Pros: I implemented Pepperi with one of my clients and it honestly made a lot of processes very transparent and clear. The whole new world of mobile sales has been discovered. Mobile merchandising is what my client needed and they got it, now off to play around with other features.

Cons: The pricing is not clear and can knock you down, but it is worth it! Also, the amount of features is so impressive that can give you a headache :)

• Reviewed on 17/02/2019
Mika F.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2016
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2016
Daniel E.
Designer
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Helpful and Functional"

Comments: Pepperi is very efficient and time saving. Everything is computerized and can be used for presentations and imputing data. It helps my company with accessibility issues and helps with keeping record of sales.

Pros: It's very easy to install and operates.
It can be accessed with both iOS and Android operating devices.
It has a customer service that are very supportive.
It helps in locating prices and customers.

Cons: It's back-end is difficult to set-up.
It does not allow multiple discounts and promos to be entered.
It has a very serious synchronization issues.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019