• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5

About Zoho Inventory

Inventory and order management for growing businesses.

Learn more about Zoho Inventory

Showing 25 reviews of 323

Lina maria V.
Profesional en formación
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"Easy to use and very effective"

Pros: We acquired Zoho Inventory through our Computer and Computing Department, which, observing the great problems that were presented to us with the classification of samples, offered this excellent tool that, complemented with other software, has substantially improved our performance at work. Zoho Inventory is a powerful tool that allows us an adequate and standardized classification of our chemical samples, converting them into information that can be inventoried, leaving as a result the organization that every company or corporation in charge of the chemical area wants, that is, a sample coherently organized. For this reason we strongly recommend this software.

Cons: A software that is constantly updated and improved, based on the observations and suggestions of its users; with a technical department of high capabilities that identify software problems and improve them in their updates, because I believe it is a software that has no weak points that have to be reviewed here.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2019

"The best Small business tools"

Pros: I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

Cons: i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2019
Bob G.
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"More funtionality than some of the programs out there."

Comments: So far so good, it the product that we have selected for our business and has met our needs. We tried several others but choose this one and have been happy. The product is dependable and has not had any glitches so far. We would recommend this products to other users.

Pros: We tried several products however most of them lack the function of being able to track items needed to produce your final product. Most of them are just an inventory product but lack the options needed for those of us that manufacture our own products. Once you find a product that does have these features they are pricey and difficult to use with little to no instructions. Then there is the problem of enabling them to sync with your accounting software like Quickbooks. This product has all of these features and is the reason we are using it.

Cons: The screen resolution and display may need to be adjusted. We noticed that the side bar on the left does not open all the way and is partially covered by the mainscreen. It would also be nice if someone would come up with a program that automatically generated a product SKU number instead of always having to manually create these.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Gregory S.
Pressident
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2021

"Shopify users, beware of Zoho!"

Comments: Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type.
Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

Pros: On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

Cons: We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system if they hadn't purchased in the last two months, and we'd have no idea what their lifetime value was.
Zoho support was sure I had done something wrong. It took weeks for them to decide that Shopify was the problem. They told me Shopify was blocking the export of the data. So I called Shopify. They told me (in an hour) that they have an automatic block to prevent hacking but all Zoho had to do was to call them and they'd unblock them!
Over a period of weeks, I tried to get to the right department to tell the install team or dev team about this, and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. They kept insisting it was a Shopify problem. A support rep got back to me a few months later and said the limitation had actually been built into Zoho and it would be fixed in the next version update. So, foolishly, I kept paying. I kept checking in and finally, two years later, they told they have no plans to fix this problem, and no, I couldn't have a refund even though I was waiting for them to fix what they told me they would fix, and had never used the product.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2021
Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2019

"Simple,Easy integrate with the Books"

Pros: simple to create product
integrate with the Books

Cons: Product filter really need to upgrade, we need to download product as make a custom filter in Excel

• Reviewed on 22/08/2019
Proprieter
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2019

"Zoho inventory - My saviour"

Pros: Cloud Based ERP.
SKU serial tracking feature.
Awesome UI
payment reminders
integration with ICICI bank
portal feature

Cons: I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus. Still
cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

• Reviewed on 30/05/2019
Priscila C.
Founding CEO

"Everything you need"

Comments: I looked around for a software that would fit our needs as a growing company. Some programs were way too complicated to use. Zoho has the additional benefit of having "sister" software for bookkeeping, etc and the price is spot-on.

Pros: It is all I need for inventory management and it's easy to use!

Cons: I guess it can be more visibly appealing.

Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2019

"Use of Zoho Inventory system in Russia"

Comments: With Zoho Inventory I am running a stock control, as well as creating orders, invoices and packages.

Pros: Easy to use and much fuctionallity software. I was looking for this kind of software for my small stock management. Highly recommend to use for improving business efficiency, and most importantly to control your business at a fingertip (App is working perfectly). Multiuser system helps to accommodate different activities and job specifications to use employee, thus creating a functional vertical integration value chain. All actions are stored and as an Admin I can observe actions of my empoyees. More control less arguments and distraction for business efficiency.

Cons: Some of my employees are native in Russian language, and unfortunately Zoho Inventory is not running on Russian language, that is the only thing I would like to add. Everything else working perfectly.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2019
General Manager
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Inventory management for SME+"

Pros: Powerful yet easy to learn and manage - Lovely interface.
Very useful to grow (and grow with) your business.
Seamless integration with Zoho Books.

Cons: Not the best for managing large, technical inventory. Although composite items are available, it is a bit cumbersome to switch between the two.
Needs better integration with Zoho Commerce. The two should become one product for those that need an online store. Zoho Inventory would make a good backend for the eCommerce site.

Tanya C.
Marketing and Sales Exec.
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2018

"The only inventory tool you will ever need"

Pros: This tool allows me to record my sales, purchases and other expenses. Send quotes and invoices to clients from within the tool, as well as store contact details for my client and suppliers list.

Cons: When doing the composite items, the tax for individual items aren't added to the total cost, so you have to manually adjust the total cost.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2018
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2019

"Good As a Bundle With Other Zoho Softwares But Could Be Made More Industry Specific"

Comments: Overall it was an average experience, could have been better if the specific features could be added through the interface.
Data entry for multiple items is a lot of hassle since we have many items and each item has to be feeded individualy. Would be better if we can upload the items data through a self created template.

Pros: Ease of Use
Integration with other Zoho Softwares
Simplified tracking

Cons: Can have more features specific to Industry
Only General features considered
Hard to make changes as per the requirement

Abhishek a P.
Proprietor
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

"Best for MSME"

Comments: my overall experirne is five star , perfect for my business

Pros: Best part is its integrated with Zoho Books , which ,makes its wow, mobile makes its handy, so that i can access it without any limit of desktop

Cons: Not find yet, i think its thete is no cons.

Kamal B.
Business Development
Biotechnology, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"Best UI available"

Comments: Great, I've used other SaaS and Zoho is the most comprehensive subscription out there.

Pros: User interface is well designed. Easy to use and learn quickly.

Cons: Subscriptions plans are confusing and not straight forward. Hard for us to match the plan to our needs.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Nick M.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2017

"Zoho inventory modul is very good tool for efficient driving own Business!"

Comments: Usability, connectivity with other modules. Mobile AND Desktop Version!

Pros: I like the strategy of ZOHO in their business model. The possibility to connect different Solutions (modules) with each other, and use this connectivity to develop own work flow. As a small start-up (3 persons) we are happy to use zoho Tools for free. In the beginning of our Business it's very important to have the solution like ZOHO. We can't pay after 4 month of work. If the Trial period could end, we would have to change to usual open source solutions with tabeles. One thing I can say, I would never change this system, if I have build my business on it's basis. But I need more time to be able to pay for this service.

Cons: I would like to use this solution in another language. In this case I talk about russian language. If you have some Project on GitHub, I would like to help to translate! Until today I didn't found some serios cons.
Thank you!

• Reviewed on 21/12/2017
COO
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

"The Affordable Answer!"

Comments: It's been good so far, I plan on giving it my best try as my company has not had a very solid inventory system up until this point.

Pros: I liked that it is offered at an affordable price and it is very easy to input items. The dashboard is set up in an easy to understand way.

Cons: The limits on when you want to change an item that has a stock number associated with it, any limits on editing in general are a negative for me. I wish it had manufacturing orders so that I could keep better track of my WIP inventory.

Analyst - Portfolio Management Group
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2019

"Just What I Needed"

Comments: Going from manually tracking inventory to using Zoho Inventory has been incredible. Seemingly everything is automated, and it eliminates a lot of the guesswork that goes into manual management. Makes my life a lot easier, and has been well worth the cost to my company in inventory holding costs.

Pros: Keeps track of what's coming into my warehouse, what's going out, and makes sure that we have enough items in stock at all times. Really easy to generate insights into your business from such a system. Really a software packed with many features at a competitive price.

Cons: Can get somewhat pricey if you are using Zoho's various services--no all-in-one solution available. No glaring weaknesses within the software.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2019
Admin
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"Ease and user friendly"

Comments: Accounting and Inventory management is good and good to learn. Keep making it more user friendly and secure.

Pros: Its all about speed and data integration, and we can use it sitting in any part of the world or on the go. It's Amazing.

Cons: Data backup is not so user-friendly. At least backup must be a daily basis.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2019
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2019

"Does the job"

Comments: I wish there was a direct call number for me to reach the Zoho representative that I have been conversing it. I have to keep emailing asking him to call me, and it takes a while to get in touch.

Pros: I like that it fulfils most of my needs as a small business owner and is not too hard to understand.

Cons: The Shopify sync is not working properly. Took me some time to get my products in, but it is still not syncing my orders

• Reviewed on 04/09/2019
Co-founder
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Integrated Inventory & accounts"

Pros: The ability to link with the invoices and purchases for all items in store and automatically adjust inventory is really great. Flexibility with creating composite products is very useful for our line of work.

Cons: There are some inflexibilities while using the software which some other softwares provide. in terms of structuring transactions.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Dj D.
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2019

"Zoho Inventory is very easy to use and integral for any retail/re-sale business"

Pros: Truly love the way Zoho Inventory is set up. It's ease of use for a first time store owner is amazing. It's simplified several complicated processes for us so far and we're excited to see the huge difference it makes in our bottom line in the future. Outstanding and affordable!!

Cons: I cannot think of any cons! Zoho Inventory has so far met all of our needs!

• Reviewed on 18/08/2019
Sales & Production manager
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"Ease of use"

Pros: the software is extremely easy to understand and works great.
Everything is linked to keep things smooth (stock, sales orders, purchase orders, shipments etc..)

Cons: There's few little things i miss; filtering stock based on a specific warehouse location for example

Owner/President
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2020

"Review"

Comments: Perfect solution to our inventory control.

Pros: Easy to setup and use. Great for team tracking inventory levels.

Cons: Some of the features require a lot of accounting knowledge to use properly.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2020
MANAGING PARTNER
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"USER REVIEW"

Comments: VERY GOOD

Pros: VERY DYNAMIC AND USER FRIENDLY
STABLE
NO BUGS

Cons: CUSTOMER SUPPORT BY A CALL TO RECTIFY AND CUSTOMIZE THE NEEDS OF CUSTOMER NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Rajeev B.
Proprietor
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Ease of use is amazing, its very simple to use."

Pros: Could based operations, Ease of Use. simplicity. Pocket-friendly for small businesses. Formatting is simple to understand.

Cons: Invoicing format can improve. The invoice doesn't show total quantity in the end. Also, we work with distribution model. I would like to add distributor margins separately on the invoice. I didn't find that feature.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2018
C.E.O.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2019

"best online inventory managment system"

Pros: reporting, and easy to use are the most appriciatable things in zoho inventory

Cons: graph wise reporting is the best part which is very useful for me

• Reviewed on 07/03/2019