• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.7/5
    4.6/5

About Easy LMS

An LMS designed to create online exams, courses and assessments with many question types, progress tracking, and even a login portal.

Learn more about Easy LMS

Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2019

"Quizzes, courses and much more easy!"

Comments: With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pros: It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Cons: I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2019
Marcus S.
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2020

"Continuing Education Exams Review"

Comments: It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pros: Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Cons: Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly.

by Quizworks on 29/07/2020

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

• Reviewed on 23/07/2020
Jessica C.
Parenting Course Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Great Functionality & Features"

Comments: Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pros: I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Cons: The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Kelsie S.
Program Coordinator
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2018

"The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz."

Pros: I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Cons: I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2018
HR Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Greatly increased our ability to train employees"

Comments: This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

Pros: I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Cons: Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

by Quizworks on 29/07/2020

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

Erin H.
HR Specialist
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Easy Assessment Administration"

Comments: Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pros: This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Cons: The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

by Quizworks on 30/07/2020

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

Rita Y.
VP
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2020

"Love This Product!"

Pros: We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program. It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training. The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

Cons: I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

• Reviewed on 06/08/2020
Kim K.
Emotion Culturist
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2020

"Took me awhile to find this product"

Comments: Their customer service is great.

Pros: It is very easy to use and provides assessment capabilities I couldn't find elsewhere. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a tool that could not only score but score by category. Also, the flexibility in scoring is great.

Cons: I feel like it could be streamlined a bit. Adding questions is a bit cumbersome when you have to scroll to the bottom to save. Hardly a complaint really.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2020
David B.
US Director - Zodhiates International New Testament Study Center
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"Excellent value for dollar"

Pros: This is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.

Cons: The interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.

Lucia T.
Marketing and communication manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"easy to use and super performing!"

Comments: Everyone in our organization is happy with Easy LMS!

Pros: I really like the fact that it is easy to use and the support is super helpful even for customized needs

Cons: The only flaw is that the platform doesn't fully support scorm files yet

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
Samuel C.
Corporate Strategy Advisor
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2016

"Great outcome at plant open day`"

Comments: After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer.
I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks.
I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen).
Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that).
One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected.
I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization.
I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2016
Sandra M.
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2015

"Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!"

Comments: I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

• Reviewed on 02/12/2015
Adam L.
Team Lead
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2016

"Excellent training tool"

Comments: I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pros: Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Cons: I have no Cons of this website

• Reviewed on 22/07/2016
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Just What I Was Looking For"

Comments: As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pros: Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Cons: A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
National Account Manager
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees."

Pros: It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons: With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Trevor W.
Marketing & Communications Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"So Many Features!"

Comments: We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Pros: I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!

Cons: The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Robson B.
Sales Engineer
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Great value for money and very useful support"

Pros: Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool.
I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Cons: Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Kobi B.
CTO
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2017

"Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money."

Pros: Best customer service I ever encountered.
Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go.
Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute.
Support multiple languages including Hebrew :)
Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Cons: The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern".
There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2017
Aly H.
Architect
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2018

"Best online software learning site on the world wide web."

Pros: Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.)
Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate.
Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Cons: The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education.
It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

• Reviewed on 26/05/2018
Kathleen G.
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2018

"I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain."

Pros: The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Cons: I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2018
Alon K.
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2016

"Fun way for test preperation"

Comments: I used the Gamified Quiz module only.
Questions were uploaded using the import option.
I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Pros: Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam.
The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout).
it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams.
The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Cons: 1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export.
2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

• Reviewed on 05/07/2016
Mikayla K.
VP of Education and Development
Package/Freight Delivery, 2-10 Employees

"Easy and Simple"

Comments: I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Pros: My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Cons: My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

Joshua S.
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2018

"You should use Easy LMS"

Comments: My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Pros: The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Cons: I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2018
James S.
Veterinary Ophthalmologist
Higher Education, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology"

Comments: I incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.

Pros: A real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.

Cons: Works just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.

Daniel J.
Shared Services & IT Director
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Having a great experience using the service!"

Comments: We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Pros: - Powerfully easy interface
- Low cost
- Great customer support
- All features you may need in one product

Cons: - Unable to customize sender email address
- I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

• Reviewed on 17/04/2018