15 years helping Australian businesses

About Aircall

Call center software for customer-centric teams. Easily integrate with 100+ CRMs and other business tools to grow your business!

Learn more about Aircall

Pros:

What I like most about Aircall is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use.

Cons:

Call quality is really bad, all of my colleagues complain about calls dropping or customers not being able to hear them.

Aircall ratings

4.5
4.1
4.1
4.0

7.7/10

Aircall has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 425 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Aircall before?

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in US
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

Most Reliable Phone Service Available

Comments: It facilitates both inbound and outbound call management. I like how simple it is to make an outgoing call. The time zone and area code are shown automatically, warning us to tread carefully in case of a time zone mismatch.

Pros:

Using Aircall is a breeze. It simply requires a one-time setup. I like Aircall since it is quick to load and has an intuitive interface for fixing audio problems. A softphone I once used took 20 minutes to load, and it was a real drag. I also appreciate how simple it is to use the controls. In my opinion, it has a great user interface. This is the nicest setup for me, and there aren't too many buttons.

Cons:

The entirety Aircall is fantastic. If I may provide a recommendation, it would be to enhance the functioning of conference calls. If at all feasible, I'd want to be able to end a call when I'm no longer needed, and I'd like a simpler process.of

Jisselle
Jisselle
Director of Customer Success in Trinidad & Tobago
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

I love AirCall, been using it for over four years now!

Comments: I've used this for over four years and introduced it at companies I've worked and consulted with. It's easy to use, low price, and the features are top-notch.

Pros:

AirCall is very user-friendly and easy to deploy. The dashboard is very streamlined, and it's easy to set up additional features like IVR. The Call Monitoring feature is critical. It is really helpful with Sales, Retention, and Account Management. Helps me to hear exactly what's happening on the call, so that I can train my team members, and help them hone specific pitches.

Cons:

I have no complaints, it's the best VOIP service I've used.

2 years ago

Hi Jisselle, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Aircall. If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask us. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Aircall is a fantastic tool for a growing organisation to enable sales, support and account management

5.0 last month New

Comments: Aircall has been a crucial tool for us as we've significantly enhanced our call tracking capability across a significant team. The integration with Hubspot is absolutely crucial. The ability for our team to use Aircall within Hubspot is incredibly valuable and an absolute must for any team that wants to make it as easy as possible for the team to adopt. The other critical thing to mention is, Aircall helps dial much faster which is excellent.

Pros:

The integration with Hubspot is fantastic. This enables our entire team to call seamlessly from Hubspot and all the reporting including activity etc is seamlessly pulled into Hubspot so we get a clear accurate reflection of the output across the organisation. Aircall is very easy to set up administering new numbers in seconds and creating workflows that enable automation and efficiency.

Cons:

Aircall can be rather expensive which can be difficult if you want to ensure everyone in your commercial team is using the technology. We have had difficulty with quality of calls at times but this is usually corrected after restarting the call.

Ian
Principal Account Executive in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

Comments: My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

Pros:

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

Cons:

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

FRANCOIS
Digital project in France
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Best software

Pros:

- Good ui - Easy setup and easy routing configuration - Good statistics tool - Easy to buy more number

Cons:

- Some sync failures with Hubspot - Low support - Some software bugs

Vince
Vince
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Deceptive Billing Practices

Comments: The worst VoIP service we have ever used.

Pros:

Nothing. The product sucked all around.

Cons:

Everything, especially their billing and customer service. They don’t even have a phone number, so if they do respond to you, it’s via email more than a day later.

Alternatives Considered: 8x8 Work, Dialpad and RingCentral Contact Center

Reasons for Choosing Aircall: Deceptive marketing that made us believe they had better integrations than they do

Switched From: Crexendo Cloud Business Phone System

Reasons for Switching to Aircall: Deceptive sales process, we were promised features that don’t exist or work.

last year

Update: Hi Vincent, as promised I've contacted our teams internally. I see that you're working with them to resolve the issues regarding your subscription. Should you need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out. - Anthony from Aircall ——— Hi Vincent, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sincerely sorry about the issues you've encountered with your contract and are determined to assist you in resolving them. We're going to gather more insight with our teams internally and get back to you soon with an update. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this process. - Anthony from Aircall

Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic product, service and customer service!

Comments: I really love the change in availability and reliability of Aircall compared to what we were using before. The reporting is very in depth and offers anything that anyone would ever need, honestly. Merged and integrated into our CRM, the reporting is more in depth and was easy to integrate.

Pros:

I love the immediate use of the product that is available. I truly do love the customer service as well!

Cons:

I really don't have any cons that I've found while using Aircall yet.

Alternatives Considered: RingEX and Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Choosing Aircall: The connection issues present with our old provider was inhibiting our team.

Switched From: Talkdesk

Reasons for Switching to Aircall: Aircall had everything we needed for the best pricing and was transparent about their pricing structure.

Selim
Selim
Head of Sales in Türkiye
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

One of the best

Comments: I have used the free trial, worked amazingly. Integrates with Pipedrive as well. The only problem was the price. It was more than our budget

Pros:

It's got everything you need for a smooth sales process. From the interface, to call recording, ease of use, transferring calls. Just perfect.

Cons:

Software seems to be flawless, however, for a smaller sales operation like ours, the price was very high.

3 years ago

Hi Selim, thank you so much for leaving this kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a nice trial experience. We hope that one day we'll get to work with you on a more permanent basis. Cheers! - Max

Elli
Business Development Representative in UK
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Essential for our outbound efforts.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I used aircall daily in my sales role to reach out to prospects all over the globe. It makes it really easy to call from a 'local' number, making it more likely you'll get through to your prospects, vs calling from an unknown abroad number.

Cons:

It was quite glitchy, and there were a number of times when I'd have to reload the programme while trying to dial. But no major issues, and would use again.

Paris
Head of Sales in UK
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Disciple Media Sales Team

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It does exactly what you need it to do, enables me to call sales leads all over the world and gives me phone numbers from multiple nationalities.

Cons:

Easy to use, relatively cheap, good UX it has also never broken.

Thomas
Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Cost Effective but Feature Poor

Comments: Fine. Aircall is a softphone service that will allow you to make calls, but not much beyond that. If you're looking for a starter service to make and take sales calls, then you can do worse than AirCall, but know that there are more feature-rich options out there.

Pros:

The best thing about Aircall is its ease of use and pricing. It's one of the less-expensive soft phone providers on the market, and it's extremely easy to get in and assign numbers and teams. The call quality is also pretty good for what you're paying.

Cons:

There's not much of a solution for local presence. Our use case requires calling across the United States and Canada, and in order to reach leads effectively we need to use area codes that they recognize. This is certainly achievable, but it requires a lot of legwork on your part - purchasing numbers in the areas you want to reach and manually switching before calling. I've also run into a few integration issues that no one can seem to help me with.

Alternatives Considered: Readymode

Reasons for Switching to Aircall: Pricing, previous experience, and integration with CRM.

Alexandre
Sales Manager in France
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use

Pros:

Hi, My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests. Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Cons:

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Aircall: Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.

Sheila
Wholesale Account Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

How I feel about Aircall.

Comments: I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Cons:

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Caitlin
Marketing in Australia
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Do not recommend at all

Comments: horrible

Pros:

interface looked nice, the call recording function was useful

Cons:

Where do we begin? Aircall has been nothing but a headache for us. PRODUCT: - Quality call is SO poor. To the point we just gave up on using the application. Calls would drop out and our customers would complain they could not hear us at all. There would be at least a 2 second delay in calls, the lag was atrocious. Whenever we took this issue up with Aircall it was blamed on our internet. The speed tests they made us do proved our internet was perfectly fine. We use our internet for video calling daily and never have an issue. We have now been using Ring Central, which is also dependent on internet, and according to our users the difference is aboslutely shocking. We have not experienced any call quality issues with them, and they have a really good analytics section showing us the quality of each call. Unlike Aircall, where we had to submit a ticket for every single call that had an issue, and the response we got everytime was that it was our internet problem. - The mobile app lacks so many features. To answer a call you must answer through the aircall app. On ringcentral, if a call comes through on our phone, we can answer straight away through ringcentral without needing to press onto the app. - The dashboard had so many glitches. It could not even display the correct time we were making calls. I took this up multiple times with support and for weeks was told it was still being fixed. Integration with our CRM just did not work, our contacts never showed up on our dash

3 years ago

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you experienced issues while using our product and working with our teams. Aircall prides itself on bringing its customers the power of voice, and we appreciate that you shared yours with us. Our Product and Tech Teams are focusing on a number of areas in the next year to improve our customer experience including enhanced iOS and Android apps, a redesigned dashboard, and continuous infrastructure improvement to ensure highest call quality and reliability. We hope that we can help resolve this issues with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager with any questions you may have. - Leslie

Internet, 51–200 Employees

A companion for remote job

Comments: I do not see myself using another software. It has some flaws but Aircall is definitely my first choice. Its features keep on being improved, the team seems to be very feedback oriented. I am satisfied and looking forward to the next big feature release !

Pros:

The ability to call from any country and centralizing the contacts with links to our database. It makes remote job easy and. There are even tools to troubleshoot connection issue and know nmthe source of any quality issue ! I love the sms tool available for France and UK, it is very handy for reaching busy customers

Cons:

The reporting is not deep unless you pay higher membership. Depending on the company's need it is not that overpriced. There is no way to have your SMS saved if someone calls you in the middle of your typing and you receive notification for every single sms coming in even though you did not send the sms without the possibility to assign it... Lots of improvement could be done there in my opinion (tags, search for users...)

2 years ago

Hi there, Thank you so much for your detailed Aircall review! We value your feedback and are so happy to hear how helpful Aircall has been while working remotely. We are continuously adding new product features and updates to make sure you have the best experience. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, check out the link below: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819519-news-updates Best, Leslie from Aircall

Nicholas
Director of IT in US
Restaurants, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to get up and running

Pros:

This product is very simple and easy to use compared to our previous call center software. I had everything configured for testing within a few days. Their API was easy to use for some extra automation. Their pricing model is very simple and fluid to change along with change of volume or other business needs.

Cons:

Some of the more advanced features were limited being it was a relatively new product however while we have had the product, aircall continually is implementing new features and improvements.

2 years ago

Hi Nicholas, thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled you're using our API and creating some advanced workflows. We appreciate your patience as we work on some exciting new updates to our product, coming very soon! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

Mehh

Comments: I'm not a fan. Zendesk was a joke in many ways but their IVR was better than this, which is depressing.

Pros:

It integrates with our existing tech stack and helps sync info between Front and Salesforce.

Cons:

Wildly inconsistent connectivity. Randomly disconnects all the time and makes us unreachable. Call routing is terrible. We get families upset and frustrated because they can't reach us. IVR is inconsistent at best.

Alternatives Considered: Dialpad

Reasons for Choosing Aircall: We switched to a better tech stack.

Switched From: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Aircall: No idea. I wasn't the ultimate decider.

Hagard
Director in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Poor call quality, ridiculous pay terms and cancelation policy

Comments: Very disappointed with their services, will NEVER use again

Pros:

The reason we signup with aircall is that they offer unlimited local to local call minutes with one flat fee, which also includes a local number.

Cons:

We signed up with aircall with the same email address as of G2 account, while there are at least 3 things we are very unhappy with them 1) our package should include a free local number, while in our invoice, we get charged for that number even though we followed all the instructions from the account manager 2) the call quality is very bad, or even horrible, our sales reps complained a lot of noises, and 50% of the time we used it, we had this problem every 15 minutes, and eventually did not get fixed 3) worst part of it, we told the account manager that we will try one month first, if good, we will upgrade to pay annually with more seats; if not, we will cancel the account. however, when we told the account manager that we wanna cancel that account and asked her to make sure they will not charge us automatically for the next billing month. first, she said yes. and then soonest, she said since we have not informed them to cancel the account 30 days in advance, we have to pay for the next month. So shall we tell them we need to cancel that account at the same time we activated an account? we emailed them several times on this issue, but they chose not to reply us.

Laurène
Head of Customer Success in France
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Aircall is a good VOIP software, although a bit unreliable at times

Comments: Aircall is a pretty good VOIP software for our startup. We started using it with a 3-person team and still plan on using it for 30+ people. Both our Sales and Customer Success teams are using it, along with the Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations.

Pros:

Aircall is easy to set up and to use daily. We've been using it for 2 years and will likely keep doing so in the year to come. The desktop app is practical, and so is the call recording feature. We're looking forward to the call transcription feature.

Cons:

Aircall can be a bit unreliable at times. We often encounter minor bugs and glitches, which never last long but can be frustrating for daily users. The Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations work OK but sometimes result in lots of undistinguishable call recordings.

last year

Hi Laurène, thank you for your Aircall review! Fantastic to hear that you're finding Aircall easy to set up and use ���� Regarding the occasional bugs, we understand your frustration and are working hard to improve the performance of Aircall. If you ever need technical assistance, please reach out to us so we can help. - Leslie from Aircall

Jesse
Technical Operations Manager in US
Events Services, 51–200 Employees

For telephony solution, it's missing some essential features

Comments: Overall, Aircall has delivered the telephony solution our company needed, albeit slightly less satisfactory than we would've liked. For the price, it's one of the more expensive options and I would expect that it deliver on helpful features.

Pros:

The UI is easy and intuitive enough that I trust my non-tech savvy teammates to be able to easily co-administer. Their support is also top notch; any time I'm experiencing an issue, their support team quickly delivers an answer/solution within 1 business day.

Cons:

For telephony solution, it's missing some essential features such as bulk update (the use case that is a constant pain point is company holidays, which at present require that I manually change the business hours and voice message for each line instead of being able to schedule these changes on a line-by-line basis).

2 years ago

Hi Jesse, thank you for leaving a thoughtful response. We appreciate your business! Regarding bulk updates and holiday hours, these are common feature requests that we are hard at work to deliver for our clients. Stay tuned for updates soon! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

Murali
Business Development Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Pros:

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons:

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Samuel
Senior Manager in Austria
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

Very easy to integrate with other softwares

Pros:

I enjoy the user-friendly interface & reliable call quality and also how easy it is to set up and customize call flows and integrations with other tools, such as Zendesk.

Cons:

We have found the pricing to be higher than expected, especially for additional features or users.

Alternatives Considered: yuu Phone

Switched From: yuu Phone

Mike
Customer Service Director in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

Comments: Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Pros:

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Cons:

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

Alternatives Considered: JustCall

Promising the sky, delivering the hell...with a time spoiling helpdesk

Pros:

Plenty of features but the most important is not working: calling Possibility to use foreign numbers

Cons:

The quality of the talks are disastrous. Our salespeople call 6 hours a day and not half an hour goes by without problems. Disconnected conversations, incomprehensible conversations, echoes as if we were on the moon ... Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...). First it was our internet provider Telenet. After we switched to the other internet provider Proximus especially for this reason, the problem remained the same. The Internet speed test they always ask for also proves that it is ok and even has capacity left. At their request we work with Ethernet cable, with their recommended Jabra headphones, with their recommended switches..... 1 conclusion : Aircall = NoCalling

Accounting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Call management application

Comments: A super efficient solution that meets the needs of the market.

Pros:

Business call management solution. It is very pleasant to use with a well thought out history.

Cons:

The management of contacts can be much improved.

Alternatives Considered: CloudTalk

Switched From: CloudTalk

2 years ago

Hi there, thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you found the switch to Aircall has met your team's needs ���� Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your account. - Leslie from Aircall