15 years helping Australian businesses

Zoom Workplace Reviews

4.6 (13,846) Write a Review!

About Zoom Workplace

With Team Chat, Phone, AI Companion, and more, Zoom Workplace is the platform for your best work.

Learn more about Zoom Workplace

Pros:

As soon as you purchase it, you can get set up in just a few minutes. It has some great collaboration features and their customer support is quite friendly.

Cons:

The quality of videos, and microphone, sometimes it gets really bad when you're in a class or you're giving a class because this can distract the student and them could misunderstand the class.

Zoom Workplace ratings

4.6
4.4
4.5
4.5

8.8/10

Zoom Workplace has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 13,846 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoom Workplace before?

Filter reviews (13,846)

Ntam
Ntam
Tutor in Cameroon
E-Learning, Self Employed

Zoom, your 110% reliable partner for video Conferences.

Comments: ZOOM is the best Video conference app i have used so far. Its video amd image quality is topnotch coupled with other functionalities. I will recommend zoom any day, anytime.

Pros:

The video and Audio quality, the screen sharing and recording functionalities

Cons:

The 40 minutes free Zoom. I can't have up to an hour's session with the free zoom.

arun
Digital Marketing Executive in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Zoom for Online collaboration and improved virtual productivity

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Zoom makes it easy for me to connect and chat with my team virtually and the experience is no less than getting the job done in person. It's very to use with a simple interface. It integrated very well with other applications like Outlook and making the calendar management easy.

Pros:

Zoom is a very flexible and easy to use VC application which is helpful in scheduling meetings, maintaining calendar, communicating among teams virtually to get the job done. The screen share option enables us to look into other team members screen and share thoughts. The ease of collaborating with people across the world makes the job easy and efficient. The meeting can be recorded and can be seen later for reference purposes.

Cons:

The call quality drops at times. The voice echoing issues makes it difficult to catch up with the team in calls. At times even if I issue permission to the team members to be the host or to remote control my screen, the access doesn't work and have to issue it again. There are few security concerns while using Zoom if important information is being discusses or shared.

Wasim
Operations Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Product does the job but customer services/after sales support is extremely poor

2.0 last month New

Comments: Extremely poor customer service team. If the software works fine that cool but the moment you get into a technical issue or an issue with your billing then god can only save you.

Pros:

Common and known software for video meetings thats a plus which ensures people and clients know about zoom and feel comfortable security wise.

Cons:

Customer service and sales support is extremely poor. First, if you dial their customer support number or even their sales department's number there will always be a wait time of 5-10 minutes, after waiting for that long time either your call will be disconnected or while speaking the rep will simply disconnect the call. Emailing them is also of no use as you are at their mercy if they will respond or not. As an existing customer that too we are on a business plan.

Harriet
Online Tutor in Australia
E-Learning, Self Employed

The best online tutoring platform

Comments: Overall a positive experience but you do pay for it

Pros:

It has the best audio and video sharing capacity as well as screen sharing being the fastest to load and it is very ease to use.

Cons:

It is expensive and despite having the best connections you do pay for it.

Steve
Clinical Demonstrator in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

A Review on Zoom Workplace - By a Clinical demonstrator at Faculty of Medicine , University of Kelaniya.

5.0 last month New

Comments: OverLl experience with zoom work place is awesome. I'll give a 9 out of 10.

Pros:

The best thing is the user friendly interface. And also it is very easy to set up zoom workplace comparing to other similar apps. The accessibility is way more easier so its easy to use for all age groups. The price is all coconsiderably okay. Having features to vedio chat and message in the same time is also very important and useful.

Cons:

I had few connectivity issues, such as audio and video lag, dropped calls and screen freezing wich disrupted the flow of meetings and it decreased productivity.

Rabbi Abraham
Rabbi Abraham
Teacher in US

Zoom: The dream classroom

5.0 last month New

Comments: It is an excellent platform to teach and give conferences. I have recommended it to friends, and I still continue telling people about it.

Pros:

I like the fact that you can mute all your students when you are teaching. When I am in my class, the kids must be told to keep quiet. On Zoom, you can mute them and they can raise their hand if they have a question. I decide if I want to answer them.

Cons:

Sometimes, it used to freeze while I was teaching. But that could be that my internet connection was not stable.

Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Seemless integration

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall have had great experience. Have been using for many years with minimal issues

Pros:

Zoom Workplace is very easy to launch and use.

Cons:

Sometimes is does disconnect, and occasionally freezes

Ikhwanul
Ikhwanul
Manager in Indonesia
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Good Meeting Apps

5.0 last month New

Pros:

- User-Friendly Interface - Reliable Video and Audio Quality - Integration with google calender

Cons:

The storage price for Cloud Recording is expensive.

Nishant
Nishant
student in India
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

best meeting tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Zoom Workplace combines chat, phone, video, and email into a single platform. This consolidation streamlines communication, reduces context switching, and enhances productivity.according to my experience

Pros:

Zoom Workplace combines various communication and collaboration tools into a single platform. Users can seamlessly switch between chat, phone, video, and email, reducing silos and streamlining workflows

Cons:

Some users find the initial learning curve for adopting new collaboration tools challenging. While Zoom Workplace offers powerful features, getting accustomed to its interface and functionalities might take time.

Design, 2–10 Employees

Best Alternative to Google Meet

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I like using Zoom because it has a lot of features compare to Google Meet. Also, if you have been using Google Meet, you know that it has screen mirroring issue while sharing the screen. Zoom eliminates that problem. Zoom also has remote access feature which is pretty handy for me as I provide technical support to clients.

Cons:

Zoom is complex and you need to Google a few things before you can get good with it.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Onwer / Coach in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

Virtual meetings with lots of features

Comments: As a coach, I did not want to limit my clients to driving distance, nor do I want to keep a dedicated office that I can bring "strangers" into, outside of my home. Zoom not only allows me to meet seamlessly but allows my clients to meet comfortably in their own home (and not have to worry about baby sitters, etc). The ease of use and multi-platform support removes any compatibility worries when setting meetings.

Pros:

This software is easy for my clients to set up for a meeting with me virtually. I love that I can share my whole desktop, one window on it, a selected part, or even share the screen of my phone. I've used this to meet on a Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad. This has options for recording meetings, setting defaults for audio/video, etc. You can do group meetings and allow client(s) to share or control my desktop. One thing I've only used occasionally is assigning a unique meeting ID for each meeting. I just use my standard ID so I can incorporate it into form emails and my scheduling software.

Cons:

The free version limits group meetings to 40 min (but it's the free version; I do meet with others who have the paid version and it's great)

Suzie
Owner, Instructor in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Zoom Review

Comments: Overall, I really like Zoom a lot. It's now my main software tool for business and video conferences. It's got great video quality, and it works great on my devices. I also like that there isn't this huge ordeal to use it's system. It's got a great reputation, and almost all of the people I do business with know what Zoom is, and also already use it, so that makes it extremely easy on me as well!

Pros:

What I like most about Zoom is that it's pretty capable to have clear video's no matter what device I'm using it on. I usually have issues with my work laptop freezing up on me, and that's always been a problem with video conferences, until I started using zoom. I haven't had a problem with the video quality yet!

Cons:

Sometimes it get's confusing to figure out who's generating the conference ID. This could definitely be on my and the other people's end, but sometimes I wish Zoom didn't have so many steps to get to the actual video conference itself. There tends to be way too many unnecessary windows that pop up that make things confusing to know when your actually in the video conference or not.

Software Developer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

A very complete conferencing application that suffers from usability issues

Comments: Overall I have found Zoom to be a stable and valuable tool. The pricing structure is reasonable and the features very complete. I like that the company is continuing on improving security which is imperative to it's continued use. I often recommend and use Zoom because of this.

Pros:

One of the things I appreciate the most is that only the host of a meeting is required to have a membership to take advantage of long conference calls. This has opened up the ability to use Zoom with a wide array of customers and use cases, such as adding family members. Zoom is also frequently updating their application to make it more user friendly and add compelling features which has made this conferencing tool a goto for nearly everyone. The fact it is completely cross platform makes it accessible for anyone I need to conference call with.

Cons:

The inconstancies and the seemingly constant adjustment of features is a blessing and a curse. When working with others they often can't find how to do something that they "saw yesterday." While this isn't a major issue for professionals, it can be crippling and frustrating to non-technical users. Also, there is a level of inconsistency between desktop and mobile applications on the location of buttons and features that can make it very difficult to assist someone when providing them support. One other issues is the confusion of "New Meeting," "schedule," and "meetings". These names as well as their button locations (meetings) make it frustrating to schedule, or find a scheduled meeting. It seems "New Meeting" could easily make it optional on the dialog to make this a quick meeting vs. scheduled meeting. Even though I am aware of what these mean I am forever clicking the wrong button.

Youssef
Youssef
Chief Technology Officer in Lebanon
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

The software that replaced the office during the pandemic

Comments: Zoom was our main communication tool during the pandemic. During the past year we held important board meetings, celebrated birthdays, anniversaries and many other occasions. It made the distances shorter by offering an affordable and very easy to use communication platform

Pros:

Zoom is very easy to use even by non-tech savvy people. You receive an invitation, you click and you're in. The interface is very simple. Calls over zoom are smooth and don't require a very high speed connection. You can use Zoom for free or you can upgrade it for longer meetings

Cons:

The software can be enhanced by adding new features / integrations similar to Microsoft Teams, to integrate project management tools or other applications that can be useful for collaborating teams.

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

"Zoom, Our Favorite Business Meeting Place"

Comments: Its been a great experience using Zoom. We love it. The waiting room is a good feature, as it allows the host to choose who to admit to the meeting despite them having a link to the meeting. It ensures that no intruders participate in the meeting in the event that the link is accessed by some unintended audience.
Our use of Zoom increased during the lockdowns and stay-at-home period due to the Corona Virus and I can foresee it going on even post-pandemic.

Pros:

I have had a great experience with Zoom since I started using it. It is easy to learn, deploy and use. The mobile access makes it all the more attractive. One can host or join a meeting from anywhere using their phone. Screen sharing, company branding, cloud storage, and local recording with transcripts are really great features. I love that camera and audio are off when one is joining a meeting and they only turn them on when they are ready to participate. Zoom has really revolutionized the way we do meetings, especially in the last fifteen months when remote working became the norm due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Cons:

The only concern I have is on screen sharing, other portions of the screen that you did not intend to share become visible. When working on sensitive information, I will sometimes have to close everything else and only remain with what I intend to share which is too much work. Also, sometimes it can be heavy on the computer but it is manageable.

Danish
Branch Manager in United Arab Emirates
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Very Good day to day use tool.

Comments: Never been disappointed with it. Fantastic experience.

Pros:

The fact that i have been using Zoom from more than 2 years, it has become my most important tool to connect to my clients and internal teams. Almost everyone knows how to use it and those who don't get to it in a click or so. The app structure is very simple. Video/Audio quality is far good. Mobile application adds value. I usually use mobile app to connect to the internal meeting while driving and does not have to open my laptop every single min for any connectivity.

Cons:

Easy to use and quality of the video and audio. Its launch time is very less and everything on the screen is pretty staring forward. Recording meetings is wonderful and it even notifies other users that recording is going on. Mobile app is my fav.

Entertainment, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Zoom: The modern golden standard

Comments: We have migrated to an enterprise meeting platform that can accommodate both audio, video and screen sharing. Encryption was important and this has that functionality. The feedback received was overwhelmingly positive, compared to our previous conference platform.

Pros:

Integration was straightforward. This software allows us to meet with internal and external stakeholders easily, share screens and allow separate meeting rooms for breakout groups. It fits most use cases an organization or individual would need.

Cons:

Sometimes if multiple audio devices (ie. sound cards, speakers, microphones, etc.) are used, it can cause a "no audio input" scenario which requires manual changes. Password are long to type in and dialing into a call on the phone is a bit tedious. Screen sharing options can confuse less tech savvy users.

Steven
Director Information Technology in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Director Information Technology

Comments: Saved us when everyone began working from home during COVID. Zoom has changed our business and it will continue to be used for the majority of meetings. We have since begun using Zoom Phone which is extremely simple to set up and simple works. It's only been about a year with using Zoom Phone but we have not had any issues.

Pros:

My colleagues did not require much training to use Zoom Meeting or to transition to Zoom Phone because they were already familiar with the Zoom interface. Amazing quick and simple to set up for an entire company. The administration is very intuitive and rare that i need to contact support. Support has been great.

Cons:

Support is offshore. This is typically not an issue but sometimes there is a language barrier.

Steph
Program Officer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Critical for people with ADHD

Pros:

There are lots of things that are helpful about Zoom, especially during a time when working from home was required. The biggest takeaway for me was how helpful Zoom is for my ADHD. I have always had a really hard time paying attention to someone over the phone, so working from home was daunting. But I have found that if I can look at someone's face while they are talking, I don't get as distracted -- even if we aren't in the same room together. Having virtual meetings be a more normalized option has made me better at my job, and Zoom has made it easier for everyone to have access to video chat services -- on their computer or on their phone. Zoom has made it easier for me to build and maintain relationships in my personal and professional life, regardless of if someone has an android or iphone. I'm more productive during meetings and am able to retain more details about the conversation. Zoom is also superior in this way because of where I can move the windows around. So I can move people's faces in the order that is the most productive for me (like who is talking vs everyone at once, etc).

Cons:

There are too many clicks needed to do anything. When I log in, I wish I could schedule a meeting without having to click into my account page. When I want to change my virtual background, I wish I didn't have to take 3-5 clicks to do that.

Jane
Founder in UK
Music, 2–10 Employees

Very useful for meetings and running online classes

Comments: Zoom allowed us to continue running classes during lockdown. We still use it now as it allows people who are geographically remote or who are self isolating or housebound to attend our classes. It has been a vital addition to our business. We also use it for many of our business meetings which saves time travelling.

Pros:

It is very easy to use, especially for participants and most of the time it works very well. Like any product of this nature, it is subject to having a good stable internet connection. We also like that it integrates with our line of business software, TeamUp. It was fairly easy to setup although we did need to do a bit of experimentation int he early days to establish the right settings, esp for successful sharing of sound.

Cons:

We mute & unmute participants throughout our classes, so they can give feedback. It is a little bit clunky to get everyone to unmute now, since Zoom lost the "Unmute all button". There is still a request to unmute but it is hidden away and it requires the participant to click on yes. Some of our participants are older or have long-term health problems and find it difficult to mute/unmute themselves.

Sébastien
Sébastien
Directeur in Mexico
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

A Fine, Very Customizable Video Conferencing Tool with Extra Features

Comments: My experience with this software has been reliable when excluding certain behaviors, such as moving Zoom windows around when recording or using the annotation tool. I haven't got the chance to use frequently this software on other devices, but I have mixed feelings when using it on a Linux system because of the aforementioned issues. I find Zoom is a solid option for one-on-one meetings, particularly considering everything needed works perfectly on a free plan. For bigger meetings, a Premium plan is a must and one can still benefit a lot from this software. It has enabled me to do screen sharing very easily without having to know anything about video recording or editing. Even on low-end PCs, I feel that Zoom is quite capable of rendering a good enough video for formal meetings that need to be shared later by other means. The encoding used for exported videos is a great compromise between size and quality, making it a viable option when it comes to sharing a meeting online. I wouldn't recommend Zoom for producing high-quality videos intended for commercial use or for presentations with a large audience (above 100 participants), but it works perfectly fine for personal projects and for most business meetings. I find I could benefit more if I were able to use all the available features as one often needs to rely on workarounds such as using an image editing tool to make drawings from screenshots instead of being able to directly work on the screen as intended by the software.

Pros:

Zoom brings to the table premium features for free. One-on-one meetings are not time-limited or missing any essential option. It is possible to set up recurring meetings by generating a permanent Zoom link, which is very useful to have custom links for many different contacts. Zoom makes it possible to share the screen with others: either to record a solo session; screen share with others in a meeting while having the ability to record audio and video; share only a specific window or the entire desktop and there's also a quick way to switch between different screens from participants, all of it being configurable in the application. Scheduling a new meeting is straightforward and numerous options are presented to make it easy to obtain the desired behavior by default when launching a meeting. Meetings can also be integrated with external calendars and provide more advanced options to facilitate interactions when the meeting starts, such as automatically recording on the local computer and asking for a password to prevent unauthorized access. Being able to chat with attendees and store all relevant information about them in an address book inside Zoom are other features that make interactions with frequent users a breeze. There are plenty of settings available from the main window to adjust audio, video and recording details and even integration with dual monitors.

Cons:

Technical issues are present with the Linux desktop application in certain hardware conditions, especially with the annotation tool, rendering it totally useless. While using that tool, the screen isn't updated in real-time and won't allow displaying drawings with a transparent background to make it possible to annotate on the screen while keeping the desktop visible in the background. There are also various notable glitches when moving Zoom windows around, such as the video window being duplicated when recording and staying on the screen for extended periods of time, ruining the quality of any recording being made. Because of those shortcomings, it is impractical to try and move the windows when recording and some features simply need to be forgotten at those times. It is also inconvenient that the toolbar won't display properly when set at the bottom of the screen, as it only opens from top to bottom, making the list of tools go outside the bottom part of the screen and effectively unreachable. There is no way to resize the toolbar which occupies too much space on tiny monitors (screen size of 13 inches and below). In a similar fashion, the main window when a meeting is happening can't easily be resized as some buttons will disappear and become unusable, making it harder to record the session or end the meeting.

Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Best Conference Call/Virtual Meeting Software Available

Comments: Again, the issues I am highlighting are fairly nit picky as Zoom is vastly superior to the previous product we were using (Goto Meeting)

Pros:

So lets start by acknowledging that every single professional conference call/virtual meeting software or product has some flaws. None of them offer everything you want without some glitches or issues. That said, I've used countless other products/vendors and can I attest that Zoom is easily the best of its class available on the market. I love that there is a simple Zoom add-on you can download into your personal Outlook to make scheduling meetings incredibly easy. Love that all employees get their own accounts/unique login ID's. I think the mobile app is also a big plus, as I have joined meetings and viewed what others are sharing directly on my phone. The customization options are outstanding.

Cons:

Couple of areas for improvement: - It doesn't need to blast super loud "this call is being recorded." That can freak some interviewees out. Consider changing to a visual cue that the call is being recorded (or a more subtle audio cue) - Really wish there was a feature that warned you when you've accidentally scheduled two zoom meetings that overlap (with the same user/login). Could be helpful - The biggest issue in my opinion is the fact that sometimes I don't fully end a zoom meeting and when I have another zoom call/meeting immediately in succession, it can sometimes say that the other meeting hasn't ended and I somehow am not able to end the first meeting in order for others to join the new meeting. -Overlapping meetings (under a single user login) is by far the biggest area for improvement. We run into that issue pretty regularly - Sometimes the call/meeting recordings don't show up or download

Suzana
Marketing Director in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Modern Meetings Made Easy!

Comments: Overall, Zoom Meetings & Chat has become a great way to get work done in a simple manner. Everyone is online now, and in person conferences are outdated. Whether you're working from home, remotely, or need several members in different states to jump on a conference, and watch your screen for training purposes, I would recommend it. Overall it is pretty easy to use, but I would definitely RUN A TEST MEETING FIRST with at least one other person so you can guide colleagues accessing it for the first time. I have used other video meetings, and Zoom has worked seamlessly for me. Of course you don't need to use it just for business, my son's classroom uses it, as well as you can chat with family members, change backgrounds for fun interaction too. I will likely continue to use Zoom Meetings & Chat for a long while.

Pros:

This is a great time to use modern software like Zoom Meetings & Chat for video conference and meetings. I will try to go over all the features which I believe makes this software customizable. You can use it either through a desktop, ipad or tablet, as well as your cell phone. The cellphone or other tablets may have limited features though. The thing I like the most about Zoom is being able to schedule several meeting, invite individual members to the meeting, either through a meeting ID number and password (optional) or a specific URL as an easy access link. I believe all invited need to have the software downloaded AND create a login. For training purposes, you can easily show your screen to your meeting members, so if they have a hard time accessing or understanding the information given to them, you can show them step by step. The host can also screen record the meeting to share with someone that wasn't available to attend the meeting. The host is the only one who can all members at once and individually mute/unmute. Everyone has the option of seeing a gallery of members on one screen or one person at a time (generally whoever is speaking). Lastly, there is a chat option included, but if you're on a tablet or phone you can't access the chat and see members at the same time. The chat is good to share links or information shared that you want members to access. Sorry about the list but they really have SO MANY OPTIONS.

Cons:

The host MUST have a strong internet capability otherwise there may be some lagging so keep that in mind. Also, members that are accessing the meeting over a phone or tablet may have a limited amount of features, so I highly recommend a desktop (with camera) and hard internet wired for a more professional approach. I do believe they have currently waived the 40 minute max for meetings, but generally, I think you have to pay extra to have meetings longer than 40 minutes. This is not usually a problem, unless you have a very long meeting. Meeting Security/Safety is another issue. I would HIGHLY suggest not sharing URL links online. ONLY SHARE URLS OR MEETING IDS DIRECTLY WITH WHO YOU WANT TO ATTEND, AND HAVE IT PASSWORD PROTECTED. If your meeting isn't password protected, it may be likely that anyone could access your meeting. The last thing you want is a stranger jumping into your meeting and roaming free on what they say or show. There are people like that out there, so save yourself the trouble.

Josip
Josip
Main Coach in Croatia
Sports, 11–50 Employees

Work from home in a team with the right tool

Comments: Zoom offers us the ability to be flexible in today's modern lifestyle. It has a variety of features and integrations packed in - surveys, webinars, chat, private chat, connecting to the conference using the phone number (something a lot of competitors don't offer but is handy sometimes). Because of its friendliness to the average user and overall quality of video and sound, Zoom is the only choice that has all of the features that we are looking for.

Pros:

As said in the title, Zoom is a must-have if you work from home in a team. In the time of epidemics, the noun Zoom has become as popular as the noun Google is nowadays - everyone is using it one way or another. And Zoom deserved this right way. With Zoom everything is simple and easy to use with a nice and simple user interface. Zoom allows you to communicate with your team like a champ. You can create breakout rooms where you split teams to do the job in pairs for example or you can even organize a public webinar that can attend multiple thousand people with no problem or lag. I remember times when we tried another video conferencing tool and it was an awful experience a few years ago. Everybody could hear echo and the quality was not so great. With Zoom and smart algorithms, we never experienced that and the only person speaking can be heard every time even if not all participants are using dedicated headphones. One feature I especially like is virtual backgrounds. My room is a real mess when we work from home and I am frightened that if my coworkers see what it looks like that I might have some problems. With Zoom I just click one button and immediately I can be on a beach or even in space. It works well most of the time.

Cons:

Pricing is somewhat in my opinion overrated if you are planning to use Zoom professionally. It features a free plan but you can have conferences of only 40 mins and with a limited number of participants. Also, sometimes recorded sessions take a long to encode on a local computer but maybe is that because of a little older hardware in my current PC I use Zoom with. I miss the feature to trim cloud recording. Sometimes I or my colleagues start recording a little too early and if they chose cloud recording there is no cloud trim function and then we have to download the replay and trim it manually and then upload it to some other service. Not a big deal but it would be a lot easier with few clicks.

Annie Guo
Annie Guo
Change Specialist in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Zoomed Out in this Post-Pandemic World

Comments: I work for a virtual company so using Zoom is absolutely critical for the work we do. We jump on Zoom quickly for one on one conversations with teammates. We also host webinars for over 1,000 individuals -- all through Zoom Meetings. Zoom has many functions in addition to sharing your screen, participants can also type messages through the chat box (send directly to each or to everyone), take polls, and annotate the conversation by putting marks/symbols on the screen. At the present moment, I can't think of a new feature that I'd like Zoom Meetings to add. I feel like they've thought of it all!

Pros:

I like that Zoom is available for any user with a laptop/computer, tablet or phone. It is downloadable across all of these platforms. I also like that it is free if you are looking for a free video conferencing option for 40 minutes or less. Sharing screen has made it very easy and accessible to work from home/remotely. I used platforms such awe WebEx and Skype before Zoom came into the picture. And by far, Zoom took video conferencing to the next level. It is my preferred software now even though I also frequently use Microsoft Teams and Google Meet. Zoom feels the most intuitive and straightforward to me.

Cons:

Sometimes Zoom doesn't have the best connection because it takes so much bandwidth to run your video. There have been times I've been kicked off of a meeting and/or people can't hear me or I cut in and out. It's not perfect and it's probably because my internet isn't always the best, but otherwise I have no complaints!