• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.8 /5

About Engagedly

Leading Talent management platform for performance management, 360 reviews, real time feedback, OKRs and social praise.

Learn more about Engagedly

Showing 25 reviews of 71

Chirag M.
Software Development Engineer in Test
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating."

Comments: My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros: Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly:
1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage
2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap
3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews
4) Easy dashboard access
5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees
6) Learning space
7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons: No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2020
Human Resources Business Partner
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2017

"Simple and easy to administer"

Pros: There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Cons: Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2017
Nicole M.
Talent Development Partner
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2017

"Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development"

Pros: The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons: I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2017
Jennifer W.
Operations Manager
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2016

"Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this."

Comments: Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros: The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons: Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2016
Laura B.
Director, Talent Management
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning."

Pros: I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons: I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2017
HR Coordinator
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"Intranet meets Social Media"

Pros: Ease to use, great for goal tracking and reviews, clean home page for updates and important info.

Cons: Not hugely customizable...you can add your logo but thats the extent of personal branding.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2018
Jessica P.
HR Coordinator
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

"Excellent Product"

Pros: I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Cons: Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.

Business Solutions Consultant
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2016

"A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development"

Comments: A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Pros: Ease of use
Personalized configuration
Robust capabilities

Cons: A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2016
Monet H.
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: Our experience with Engagedly has been good so far. We were looking for a solution where we had the ability to tailor a learning and talent management platform to best fit our associates needs, and this solution allowed us to do just that.

Pros: The team has been very hands on from day one. Our request are answered with a sense of urgency and completed in a timely manner. The platform was integrated seamlessly.

Cons: The learning module is not as robust compared to larger competitors, but the IT team is very open to feedback and continually making enhancements.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2016
Tammy J.
Recruiting Manager
Computer Software
    4.5 /5
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2016

"Great Product!"

Pros: Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons: When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2016
Aaron A.
OD and Talent Management Consultant
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2015

"Great platform! One stop talent management shop in an easy to navigate platform."

Comments: This software does an excellent job of capitalizing on the layout and functionality of social media tools we use everyday and applying in ways to help organizations increase engagement. This integrated platform brings all the key drivers of engagement under the talent management umbrella into one easy to navigate and centralized location.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2015
People Operations Coordinator
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"Engagedly"

Pros: There are so many features to use in Engagedly! I don’t even think we have scratched the surface. It’s great for employee reviews and for giving shout outs which makes it easier for managers to do their portion of the performance reviews

Cons: There are so many features it is hard to be able to take advantage of all of them

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Sangeetha R.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"User friendly and fit for purpose"

Comments: The promptness of customer servie is what sets engagedly apart.
Software itsef is intuitive and user firendly.
Had one or 2 hiccups with Performance evaluation template. REst was ok.

Elsa N.
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2017

"Amazingly Accomodating"

Comments: We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

• Reviewed on 04/03/2017
Krystal E.
Director of Marketing
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"Good Software, but still working out some issues"

Comments: Our company has enjoyed using Engagedly, but we seem to constantly be finding ways it doesn't meet our needs. However, anytime I've requested a feature, they have added it to their platform. If you are up for being a part of the process of creating an excellent HR platform, definitely give it a try.

Project Coordinator
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"User friendly"

Pros: This software is incredibly user friendly & the staff is very helpful with the implementation.

Cons: There is nothing I do not like about this software so far.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Victoria N.
HR Generalist
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2020

"More than just software. Your company needs this!"

Comments: Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros: It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons: Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

• Reviewed on 06/01/2020
Jessica D.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking."

Comments: Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Pros: When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Cons: We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2016
Ahmad A.
Ceo

"Amazing solution."

Pros: It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer
The ability to praise once someone says something good.
The employee reviews.
Etc

Cons: I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well.
Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them.
Attendance system
All these if out it will be a complete solution.

Ryan T.
Ophthalmic Technician Manager
Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2018

"Fantastic"

Pros: It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Cons: Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

• Reviewed on 07/09/2018
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"I've been using it for a few weeks now, and some aspects are still tough to figure out."

Comments: We're seeing how it will help us track the growth of our staff. It affords us the ability to review throughout the year, instead of 1-2 times per year. We like that feedback can be requested. We're excited to see if our staff enjoys the gamification aspect.

Pros: I like the potential to compile and track some of our most overlooked items, the progress and growth of our people. I like the dashboard for each Cycle and all of the features on the site that will allow us to track our goals, and provide more immediate feedback.

Cons: For one, the home dashboard spins more often than not. It takes a long time to update. Setting up multirater is very confusing, especially when you add in the template aspect. Templates are somewhat mis-named because they do not appear to be applied and editable per use, as I would expect from a template.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance review."

Comments: Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

Pros: I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

Cons: I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Manisha C.
Sr Manager HR
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Ease of working with the software!"

Pros: The software is very user friendly...Smooth implementation and great team to support!

Cons: Only limited modules...Should expand to more HR modules like HRMS.

Jana H.
office manager
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"User friendly, fun to check out all the features"

Comments: Saved me time while doing our yearly reviews.

Pros: It's easy to use, especially for setting up your goals and reviews. Nice way to communicate with the rest of your office.

Cons: Sometimes it's hard to find old posts or reviews in Engagedly. But overall it's not too complicated. N

Marketing Manager - Women's Health

"Glad to have access!"

Pros: Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons: Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.