• Overall

About Engagedly

Leading Talent management platform for performance management, 360 reviews, real time feedback, OKRs and social praise.

Learn more about Engagedly

Jennifer W.
Operations Manager
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2016

"Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this."

Comments: Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros: The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons: Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2016
Nicole M.
Talent Development Partner
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2017

"Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development"

Pros: The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons: I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2017
Chirag M.
Software Development Engineer in Test
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2020

"Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating."

Comments: My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros: Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly:
1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage
2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap
3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews
4) Easy dashboard access
5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees
6) Learning space
7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons: No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2020
Keith-ann S.
Tax Senior Manager
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2016

"Review of Engagedly"

Comments: When first starting with the product, it was in its early stages of development. We were mainly working with the performance review function. I had several questions regarding the flow of the process, but the customer surface team was extremely helpful and answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly!

Pros: I love that everything is captured online in one place.

Cons: There are several features that we do not use and that are not applicable to our firm.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2016
Sales Employee
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Great Organizational Software that is SUPER helpful!"

Pros: I like the organization and tools the software puts at your finger tips!

Cons: Nothing. I think it is a great product and service.

Mark N.
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2017

"Best performance optimization tool on the market!"

Comments: Engagedly has been both the best too and the best vendor that Performance Optimization has worked with in a long time. As a whole, the tool delivers on the promised features/functionality and continually is improved. Every contact I have had with the company, from first call to latest support issue, has been met with courtesy, attentiveness and dedication to us as the customer. I would highly recommend Engagedly to anyone looking for a great tool and a great partner.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2017
Jeremy Y.
Sr PM
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2018

"Great Performance Management Software"

Pros: It's intuitive, pretty easy to use, and the support is awesome!

Cons: There are a lot of features and functionality. It can be overwhelming.

Claire T.
51-200 Employees

"Progressive Engagement Software"

Comments: The Engagedly platform provides for the flexibility we were looking for as we seek to evolve our culture. Critical factors for our firm include: the ability to survey employees when and how we choose, set and monitor individual goals aligned with the firm goals, a flexible performance review process with continual feedback, the ability for peers to give praise and constructive feedback, and a way to share knowledge and ideas.

Pros: It's extremely flexible and customizable. The support team is very responsive and has made many modifications to meet our needs. We are gathering a lot of information in one spot which saves time for our managers.

Cons: Some features are not available yet such as 360 feedback from external reviewers.

Karen F.
Head of People/HR
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2018

"Glad we picked Engagedly!"

Pros: Engagedly has quickly become part of our every day work life. From launching with praise/recognition to weekly check-ins to quarterly 1-on-1s, internal adoption, mostly because of ease of use, has gone well. We look forward to rolling out 360 feedback, learning, and pulsing in the future. Also, the people there are great! They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions. They make me look good!

Cons: There are some areas of improvement that could make navigation easier or more intuitive, but I love knowing they've got a pretty agile team working on improvements. Our folks are impressed with both the quick communication and solutions.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2018
Jim J.
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2018

"Best 360 Feedback Review I have seen"

Pros: engagedly is completely modular; can start with 360, or Performance Review or Goals, etc and grow with the solution.

Cons: Don't really have any cons. I guess their analytics could be more robust, but I am told that will be the next upgrade by the end of Q1, 2018.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2018
Ayman S.
Customer Development Director
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2016

"Excellent Tool and very effective way of team building"

Comments: We started using engagedly for more than a year now. We, as a team, very happy with the tool and how it helped us to share feedback and share knowledge easily. I user it to log the performance of each one during the year. that makes my team appraisal effective and efficient. What we also liked, it creates new way of sharing the feedback and encouraging the team.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2016
Laura B.
Director, Talent Management
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"Engagedly has been our best software selection yet"

Comments: Engagedly has been an excellent tool for us. We have trained all of our employees in its use. Our compliance with our performance, goal setting, feedback and learning has been exponentially higher with the software. The prompts and reminders make it easy to keep our objectives in full view, easier to update and focus on. I found this to be the tool that best met our needs in our tech organization.

Pros: This Talent Management software has solved all of our needs in the goals, performance, feedback, social media platform, peer crowdsourcing, collaboration and information sharing needs. We have worked closely with the team at Engagedly and they have been beyond excellent with their customer service. They are very in tune to the user experience and seek improvements in an ongoing manner. We have a cutting edge approach to performance, and this software works perfectly for our direction.

Cons: I would have liked to have had a more robust LMS - SCORM compliant. We had to purchase a separate system. They offer a 'lite' system for our own content, but Learning content offerings for us go beyond their capacity currently. I would also like to see more of a build out for development planning and tracking. We have recently just given our feedback to them on enhancing this feature.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
John S.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017

"Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process."

Pros: A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Cons: Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

• Reviewed on 27/10/2017
Digital Marketing Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"Definitely worth a try"

Pros: Engagedly is extremely easy to navigate. It meets our expectations for 360-degree performance management and then some.

Cons: Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Freddie D.
CEO/President
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"New to Engagedly, wish had made the switch sooner"

Comments: The solution is easy to use and has robust list of tools that I have not seen any other performance management system. Client support is excellent to include customization of certain features to better suit my company's needs.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2017
Andrelyn C.
Cashier
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2021

"Here Helpful"

Comments: I love it . Definitely gonna spend my money here continuously.

Pros: The product is so superb. I love that they have what I need. It’s very affordable and it really helps me a lot in doing the things I want for myself. Well done to this company.

Cons: The product is very good but I had a doubt that it can’t last long because it’s cheap but I’m glad that it’s not. So good. I love it.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2021
Marketing Manager - Women's Health

"Glad to have access!"

Pros: Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons: Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.

Jana H.
office manager
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"User friendly, fun to check out all the features"

Comments: Saved me time while doing our yearly reviews.

Pros: It's easy to use, especially for setting up your goals and reviews. Nice way to communicate with the rest of your office.

Cons: Sometimes it's hard to find old posts or reviews in Engagedly. But overall it's not too complicated. N

Manisha C.
Sr Manager HR
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Ease of working with the software!"

Pros: The software is very user friendly...Smooth implementation and great team to support!

Cons: Only limited modules...Should expand to more HR modules like HRMS.

Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance review."

Comments: Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

Pros: I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

Cons: I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2018
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"I've been using it for a few weeks now, and some aspects are still tough to figure out."

Comments: We're seeing how it will help us track the growth of our staff. It affords us the ability to review throughout the year, instead of 1-2 times per year. We like that feedback can be requested. We're excited to see if our staff enjoys the gamification aspect.

Pros: I like the potential to compile and track some of our most overlooked items, the progress and growth of our people. I like the dashboard for each Cycle and all of the features on the site that will allow us to track our goals, and provide more immediate feedback.

Cons: For one, the home dashboard spins more often than not. It takes a long time to update. Setting up multirater is very confusing, especially when you add in the template aspect. Templates are somewhat mis-named because they do not appear to be applied and editable per use, as I would expect from a template.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Ryan T.
Ophthalmic Technician Manager
Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Fantastic"

Pros: It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Cons: Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

Ahmad A.
Ceo

"Amazing solution."

Pros: It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer
The ability to praise once someone says something good.
The employee reviews.
Etc

Cons: I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well.
Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them.
Attendance system
All these if out it will be a complete solution.

Jessica D.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking."

Comments: Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Pros: When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Cons: We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

Victoria N.
HR Generalist
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2020

"More than just software. Your company needs this!"

Comments: Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros: It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons: Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

• Reviewed on 06/01/2020