Filter by:

• Overall

About Engagedly

Leading Talent management platform for performance management, 360 reviews, real time feedback, OKRs and social praise.

Learn more about Engagedly

Tess F.
Director, Employee Development
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"I'm 90% in Love"

Comments: We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros: It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Cons: The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

EVP, Global Operations
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2016

"Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback"

Comments: We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros: Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons: Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2016
Rebecca B.
Customer Support Rep
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"Using engagedly has allowed us to communicate more efficiently and effectively as an office."

Pros: I love how user friendly this software is to navigate. I also love that there are many different options (posting, praising, polling etc). It truly allows you to communicate with a group of people extremely easily and efficiently. We've also been using engagedly as a way to track goals and therefore determine our bi-annual bonuses. This allows us to have very detailed feedback that we can access whenever we would like.

Cons: I think it could be helpful if there were a chat feature, this could allow faster communication to other users of engagedly.. other than that, I think it's great!

Shereen S.
Training Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2018

"Exceptional Platform and Customer Service"

Pros: This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Cons: Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say.

• Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Jonathan P.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"Feature filled; easy to use"

Pros: Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Cons: The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

by engagedly on 23/10/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

Malou V.
Project and Marketing
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"Great support and open to ideas..."

Comments: A way to stay on track for a small organization.

Pros: the modules are all similar in how to use them so master one and you have an easier time with the others.

Cons: would like to have more mobile options for our team as we are at five different locations and all work on our phones more than 50% of the time.

Chris B.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2018

"Engagedly - good product"

Comments: Easy to setup. Easy to use. Easy to integrate with google sign on. Little to know training required for employee usage.

Pros: Easy to use. Very intuitive. Great customer support - personalized service.

Cons: No cons for this application. It works as expected and promised.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2018
Malou V.
Mng
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Engage your Team, Grow your Culture"

Comments: So far we have been working on the back end of the software for about 30 days and then we went live with certain modules and it is picking up speed and we are finding more ways to enjoy the connection with our team, especially since we are all remote.

Pros: Fun and engaging...

Cons: Like it to also have a texting option.. for our non email users for the social media piece for sure but for alerts.

Amanda J.
People Operations Manager
Media Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"Excellent System"

Comments: Engagedly was very helpful for our annual review process which had previously been really clunky and took up too much of my time to oversee manually. Although sometimes the site isn't 100% intuitive, the customer support is fast to respond and help. I was really impressed with how well the multirater feedback function worked - this is something we have wanted to explore but weren't sure how to maintain anonymity in the process and Engagedly made sure that wasn't an issue.

Pros: Customer support is fantastic, makes it easy for managers to review their direct reports while reading their feedback side by side, the ability to have multiple managers review someone.

Cons: The site design isn't the best, it could be a little better. I wish there was a way where as an admin I could test what things looked like for a non-admin

• Reviewed on 16/02/2017
Kyle M.
Quality Analyst
Education Management
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2017

"Easy to use - great features!"

Pros: The software is easy to use and get accustomed to - with lots of great features! Works great to get to know others in the organization.

Cons: It is hard to compare , but I wish there was a mobile app version available to use. Not too complicated to use the software.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2017
Sara G.
Customer Support Rep

"EASY TO USE!"

Pros: Great way to share information and communicate with all staff members in the office. The layout makes it VERY user friendly.

Cons: I think a mobile app would increase the use of the software in the office.

Tonie W.
Senior Accountant
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"User friendly and interactive"

Comments: The goal setting

Pros: Used it for performance review in the office.
Goals and progress are documented continually. It is then merged for my director to review and give appraisal.Observation of pros and cons of colleagues can be documented on this website . Overall it makes it easier to document observations of employees. It give continuous appraisal and update of colleagues.

Jason F.
Jason F.
IT Manager/Advisor
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"Does what we were needing in a simplistic experience"

Comments: Yes I would and I have to many contacts.

Pros: The flexibility and forward thinking of the product was key in selecting Engagedly as well as the ease of use for our managers and staff.

Cons: My main con would be that some actions are not real intuitive/hidden. I also would like to see the rewards piece thought out more. Example would be, budgets be assigned to individuals on giving.

Angela E.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Very responsive service/development team"

Comments: We appreciate the survey and feedback aspects of the product. We haven't been able to ingrain the use of feedback in our culture but have also not made a concentrated push to.

Pros: Easy to use. Very responsive staff. Good value.

Cons: I'd always rather use a single integrated product than multiple components but in this case we weren't able to find a full package that met all our needs.

Ginay T.
Director, Human Resources
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2017

"Rolling out Engagedly"

Comments: We just rolled out Engagedly this week to our employees. So far, everyone was impressed by the user interface and the ease of use.

Pros: Ease of Use, the User Interface, the Customer Support received

Cons: Would like it to tie into calculating dollars without having to download information into excel.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2017
Victoria N.
HR Generalist
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2020

"More than just software. Your company needs this!"

Comments: Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros: It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons: Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

• Reviewed on 06/01/2020
Jessica D.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking."

Comments: Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Pros: When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Cons: We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

Ahmad A.
Ceo

"Amazing solution."

Pros: It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer
The ability to praise once someone says something good.
The employee reviews.
Etc

Cons: I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well.
Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them.
Attendance system
All these if out it will be a complete solution.

Ryan T.
Ophthalmic Technician Manager
Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Fantastic"

Pros: It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Cons: Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

• Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"I've been using it for a few weeks now, and some aspects are still tough to figure out."

Comments: We're seeing how it will help us track the growth of our staff. It affords us the ability to review throughout the year, instead of 1-2 times per year. We like that feedback can be requested. We're excited to see if our staff enjoys the gamification aspect.

Pros: I like the potential to compile and track some of our most overlooked items, the progress and growth of our people. I like the dashboard for each Cycle and all of the features on the site that will allow us to track our goals, and provide more immediate feedback.

Cons: For one, the home dashboard spins more often than not. It takes a long time to update. Setting up multirater is very confusing, especially when you add in the template aspect. Templates are somewhat mis-named because they do not appear to be applied and editable per use, as I would expect from a template.

Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance review."

Comments: Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

Pros: I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

Cons: I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Manisha C.
Sr Manager HR
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Ease of working with the software!"

Pros: The software is very user friendly...Smooth implementation and great team to support!

Cons: Only limited modules...Should expand to more HR modules like HRMS.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Jana H.
office manager
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2017

"User friendly, fun to check out all the features"

Comments: Saved me time while doing our yearly reviews.

Pros: It's easy to use, especially for setting up your goals and reviews. Nice way to communicate with the rest of your office.

Cons: Sometimes it's hard to find old posts or reviews in Engagedly. But overall it's not too complicated. N

Marketing Manager - Women's Health

"Glad to have access!"

Pros: Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons: Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.

Andrelyn C.
Cashier
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2021

"Here Helpful"

Comments: I love it . Definitely gonna spend my money here continuously.

Pros: The product is so superb. I love that they have what I need. It’s very affordable and it really helps me a lot in doing the things I want for myself. Well done to this company.

Cons: The product is very good but I had a doubt that it can’t last long because it’s cheap but I’m glad that it’s not. So good. I love it.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2021