15 years helping Australian businesses

About Doodle

Doodle enables busy professionals to focus on their real work by making time-consuming tasks, like scheduling meetings, quick and easy.

Learn more about Doodle

Pros:

It is like having a whole community come together for good.

Cons:

I think it is a bummer that the connection with Google Calendar for instance is only in the premium version.

Doodle ratings

4.6
4.4
4.4
4.6

8.8/10

Doodle has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,794 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Doodle before?

Filter reviews (1,794)

Eric
Eric
Content Creator in UK
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Doodle Review

Comments: My experience so far has been top-notch as this has helped me stay organized and professional

Pros:

This is by far the best software that I have ever used, seamless, and user-friendly, and helps me organize my busy schedules, that way I don't miss any important meetings anymore.

Cons:

The support team is not very supportive, it takes almost an eternity to get back to you. Even though they always try to resolve your problems.

Broadcast Media, 11–50 Employees

Great Scheduling Tool

5.0 last month New

Comments: In conclusion, Doodle is highly recommended for individuals, teams, and small businesses seeking a reliable and easy-to-use scheduling tool. Its effectiveness in simplifying the coordination of meetings and events, coupled with its integration capabilities and user-friendly interface, make it a valuable asset for improving efficiency and organization within any professional setting.

Pros:

Doodle is a straightforward and efficient scheduling tool that simplifies the process of organizing meetings and events. Its user-friendly interface and intuitive design make it a favorite among professionals and teams looking to save time and avoid the hassle of back-and-forth communication. One of Doodle's key strengths lies in its simplicity. Creating polls to find the best meeting time is quick and easy, allowing organizers to propose multiple options and participants to vote on their availability. This eliminates the need for lengthy email chains and confusion over scheduling conflicts. The platform supports integration with various calendar applications such as Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCal, which enhances its usability for users already accustomed to these tools. This integration ensures that once a meeting time is agreed upon, it can be seamlessly added to everyone's calendar, minimizing the chance of misunderstandings or missed appointments. Doodle also offers additional features like reminders and notifications, which help ensure that participants are kept informed about upcoming meetings. This contributes to improved punctuality and overall productivity within teams.

Cons:

However, while Doodle excels in its core function of scheduling, some users may find its free version somewhat limited in terms of advanced features such as custom branding or more detailed analytics. Additionally, occasional server maintenance or downtime can disrupt scheduling processes, though such instances are typically brief and infrequent.

Misty
CMA in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Doodle Was Once Great

Comments: Doodle would be great if it worked and they had a better group of customer service agents.

Pros:

Great options for connecting to other programs like Google Contact, Zoom ext... The poll is visually easy to read. This program is user friendly

Cons:

Doodle would be great if it worked. Half of the time the poll dose not get sent to the people that you send it to. Doodle consistently has issues with giving meeting invitees errors when they try to submit date and time options. Sometime my invitees tell me that they did answer and (showing screen shots with their answers) but the response never showed up on my end. Other cons are that you cannot delete someone off of the Doodle poll and if you add new date and time options there is auto email that can be send out to ask for participants to adjust availability. The absolute biggest con to me it the customer service. The customer service is horrendous. I consistently email (daily) with issues that i am having (and so do other in my organization that use Doodle). Doodle is quick to reply but with no answers beside it must be user error or something on our end messing up the Doodle polls. I have even had my tech department message with Doodle and Doodle told them the same thing.

Marilyn
Marilyn
Business owner in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

great for planning, meeting and schedules!

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It is a great applicatoon for schedules, planning meetings and polls. It is good for decision making and very helpful to a business.

Pros:

It is a simple application that is very easy to use. It help us decide on everything. Creating polls is also very useful for people who can't decide.

Cons:

sometimes the application has a delays and theres a time that viewing results are very difficult.

Dominique
Development Associat Executive Assistant in US

Do more with Doodle!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I love doodle. It helped with scheduling and communication across multiple people at one time. It saves time and emailing, which allows me to contribute time to other work duties. I like how I can give many options for scheduling and allow users to make multiple votes. Using this has improved meeting attendance as many users who select their availability are more likely to attend.

Cons:

I wish some of the features were not paid only such as Zoom meeting option. I will like to be able to include the Zoom link within the Doodle poll.

Pinang
Pinang
Production Staff in Philippines
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

hepls you to be creative and save time!

4.0 last month New

Comments: Awesome software to use as it is user-friendly and easy to use. It helps me to save time and also helps the business.

Pros:

The software can create a schedule for a group of people. It also has a simple features for ease of use and has a variety of choices

Cons:

sometimes it missed an event on my calendar.

Bridgette
Manager of Education in Canada
Museums & Institutions, 51–200 Employees

Make Meetings More Productive

5.0 last month New

Comments: I love the features Doodle offers. It saves lots of time and energy, when trying to figure out meeting times.

Pros:

Doodle is a great platform for companies that have meetings with outside shareholders. Scheduling meetings to fit into everyone’s schedule is hard, and doodle eliminates the need for the back and forth conversation to pick a date and time that works for most. It is easy to set up a poll, input meeting times that are available, and have desired attendees vote. This makes for a faster and more productive way to host meetings.

Cons:

I currently do not have any negatively to say about Doodle. For the uses we use, the platform works very efficiently.

Tiara
Tiara
Founder in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Great for team gatherings

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Doodle allows everyone on your team to put in their availability and you can see it all in general view. When you try to schedule a meeting, it’ll let you know when everyone is available without you having to do any mental work.

Cons:

Doesn’t have great integration with other programs.

JOANNE
accounts in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Doodle review

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The colourful interface and the poll option.

Cons:

Too many features that I already have with main calendar to make it worthwhile for me.

Julia
Instructor in US
Higher Education, 51–200 Employees

Easy platform to schedule meetings

Pros:

-very easy to set up. -very easy to use.

Cons:

-there can be lots of ads on the page so it is a little bit confusing the first times you use it.

Anvita
Anvita
Tutor in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Doodle is Convenient

Comments: Overall my experience with Doodle has been positive, fast, and convenient. I was a part of many organizations that used Doodle in the past and we were able to quickly find dates that worked best for big groups of people in order to meet. I really liked that once more people started answering, others were more inclined to find their best fit within the dates people were already choosing. As an organizer of events and meetings as well, this is a big plus that made me like Doodle a lot because it helps steer people to consolidate their answers with others rather than pick one that no one else has picked and already makes people "work together" in a way.

Pros:

What I like most about Doodle is that it is a quick and convenient way to take polls for a group of people, for example to pick a date that works best for everyone or to figure out when or what works for the most people. I like that I am emailed the link directly to the poll from the creator, and I can simply click on it, see the question, and submit my answer. I also like that I can see the answers everyone else has submitted, so that way, if for example it is in regards to the best time for a meeting, I can try to pick what is best between what others have already chosen so that way the options don't spread out too much. This keeps keeping dates or taking polls in order to figure out what is best for everyone simple because seeing what others have already chosen makes me more inclined to pick something they already in order to make a decision faster. Other polling services often times do not show what others have chosen until after I submit my answer, so all of our choices can be spread out and that makes narrowing down options harder. That is why I like Doodle.

Cons:

Honestly what I like least about Doodle is the name of the software... I don't feel professional using a software called "Doodle" and I can't imagine telling my employees or anyone in a workplace that I am sending out a "Doodle" for them to please respond to. I would rather just say I am sending out a poll than use the actual name. It might be a silly thing to like least about it, but it does not feel professional and a word people may not take seriously. I also do not like the layout of the Doodle once I open the page, but again that is a personal preference, because it was plain white and the entire format of the poll was spread out across the entire page and looked messy. I suppose users on not answering the question(s) for that long most of the time so it's not really a huge issue.

Angelica
Ads Assessor in Italy
Computer Networking, 10,000+ Employees

Scheduling meetings has never been easier!

Comments: Great. I much prefer it to many other organization software that have very limited features

Pros:

I love this software. It has made my life easier in scheduling appointments, group and work meetings, but also in managing my personal commitments! I appreciate so much the possibility of synchronizing all appointments from phone to computer and I love the interface that shows the week with each appointment colored differently.For me, the function of editing and sharing calendars with work colleagues is fundamental, who can insert notes or automatically move meetings when they need to. THE Furthermore, the program automatically rearranges the schedules when there are two overlapping appointments after a shift!

Cons:

I would like to have the function to "hide" personal appointments, because at the moment it is possible to schedule work and personal appointments separately on the calendar. You know Instead, it would be nice to have all the appointments on a single calendar and decide which to make shareable and visible to other work colleagues and which to remain hidden and private

Higher Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Doodle for Team Management

Comments: Overall, I love using Doodle, and I have recommended it to many colleagues who need help with team management.

Pros:

I like that Doodle allows for you to coordinate the date and time of a meeting for multiple people. As I manage various teams, it is a very valuable tool. Using Doodle maximizes efficiency when you need to find a common meeting time for large groups. When inviting individuals to participate in the Doodle poll, you can send messages from the program after adding contact information. You can also send reminders in the same way. The program will tell you which dates work best for participants and then, once you select the date that works best for everyone, you can "book it" which means the date will be solidified and participants will be notified of the finalized date and time.

Cons:

I like that Zoom can be integrated, but when I have used it in the past, sometimes this feature glitches. I wish this could be addressed. I also wish there was a way for participants to add why they may not be available for a certain date (for example: already have another meeting vs. my day is just busier and I could try to make it fit). There is a "if need be" option that individuals can choose for this type of situation, but there could be more explanation of it for new participants.

Civic & Social Organization, 11–50 Employees

Scheduling Made Easier!

Comments: Doodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"

Pros:

Doodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.

Cons:

If you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.

Ross
Graduate Assistant in New Zealand
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Doodle grows better and better

Comments: I've been using Doodle for a long time now and it quickly moved from an interesting little tool, to being my staple meeting organiser. I love the other features (particularly polling) but I particularly appreciate that while it grows in functionality, those functions don't yet feel like bloat. It's also pretty telling that colleagues will often immediately start using it after they become aware of it. Strangely undermarketed perhaps?

Pros:

The best part about Doodle is that it is one of those products that is incredibly simple as a concept, yet somehow they continue to refine the idea and add features that I didn't realise I needed until they're available. Just the ability to add "yes but I'd prefer not to" availability responses is fantastic. From the organising side of things I love that you get this simple visual representation of availability and of course that you are given the optimal times for the group.

Cons:

There's not a lot that is bad about doodle but the UI is a bit of an eyesore and in the free version the advertisement placement can be deceiving, to the point where responders may miss options in the poll. I guess it is genuinely frustrating that more people aren't using it too.

Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Basic meeting scheduler for free

Comments: I would recommend Doodle to small business offices or student organizations. Especially if you are in a statewide organization.

Pros:

Doodle is easy and quick to use. I have used many times in a statewide leadership organization where many of the members were spread across the state. I have also used it on a local level for the college student leadership organization I was with. I was able to choose the date and time slots after which I could send the information in a link to the people I invited to the meeting. From there the invitee was able to choose the time and date in which they could meet with me. Others who are sent the link can see the options and see the time and date that are in the majority. After the selections are made the schedule can be added to your calendar as a way a reminder of the event or meeting.

Cons:

There isn't really anything that I like least about the software and have never came across any issues while using the software. The set up is easy to do and to share with those who need to respond. However I have always used Doodle for small groups, generally under 35 users. I am not sure how well it works with more people,

Andrew
Andrew
Project Manager in US
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Quick polling and easy to intepret results

Comments: I was introduced to Doodle when I needed to schedule people from multiple organizations for a project and I have used it ever since. I will say that there could be a more advanced tool out there but I have yet to find one that could convince me to stop using Doodle. I think if you are looking for something that all users can understand it is hard to find a better alternative to Doodle. Most people need little to no assistance to use and that can be a life saver on complicated projects and varied schedules.

Pros:

Doodle Poll is exceedingly easy to use, I have on multiple occasions opened the site and had my poll ready to go in under 2 minutes, and that is not an exaggeration. You can poll just about anyone with an email address and I have never had an end-user complain about the product or how to use it. Fields are intuitive and you have the ability to make the polls more dynamic than a simple yes/no vote. We mostly use the product to schedule meetings with external stakeholders who do not have access to the University scheduling system. Although other services provide similar features, Doodle seems to be the easiest one for all parties to grasp.

Cons:

I now have an full account but before I did I was limited to simpler polls. Preferences and conditions are useful for finding the best time, and I was only able to access those features after joining. That being said, joining is easy. Our mail client can provide some polling as well so we do not necessarily need Doodle, however I have found it more useful.

Juni
Juni
Special Field Agent in US

Oodles of Doodle

Pros:

It's such a simple concept and interface, but the most useful and common sense product out there. At a time when everyone is busy with multiple projects in their lives, it's hard to keep track of everyone's conflicts and carve out a time where the majority of the people are available to meet. Back over 10 years ago I would have to email everyone to send me in their availability and I would have to Tetris everything. Now everything is so simplified with Doodle. You send a link with the available dates and times available and everyone can enter in all the times they are available. The program highlights the days/times that the most people can attend. It's so easy to see on one page without much effort.

Cons:

I don't think there's anything I dislike about this except there was one incident when all the dates and times were wrong. We don't even know what happened but it somehow got changed to a different time zone so you do have to make sure that's set properly. Other than that I've never had any issues with this program.

Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

Doodle Review

Comments: As a medical student, Doodle is a great way to schedule meetings with colleagues and fellow students. Once I set up the survey, I can easily disseminate it to everyone via email or group text. Overall, I'm highly satisified with this tool!

Pros:

Doodle is an online meeting scheduling tool that is fairly easy to use. The free version has all the necessary functionalities, including setting up polls, scheduling meetings, sharing with colleagues with a simple link, and getting email alerts about responses. Overall, the interface is simple to use and highly accessible. This is a great tool for academic institutions and small businesses.

Cons:

I would love if the free option had more options to customize the background, fonts, etc. The mobile version is also a bit clunky to use as compared to the desktop version. Finally, it would be great if Doodle added first and second choice options for participants; this would make it easier to schedule meeting times in case of a lack of overlap.

Tiago
Administrator in Portugal

Good to try

Pros:

As the leader of a non-profit organization, what I appreciate most about Doodle is its ability to streamline our scheduling process. With a diverse team of volunteers and stakeholders often spread across different locations and time zones, coordinating meetings used to be a challenge. Doodle has made it significantly easier to find suitable time slots for everyone, reducing the back-and-forth communication. This efficiency means we can spend more time focusing on our mission and less on administrative tasks

Cons:

One aspect of Doodle that I found less favorable is its user interface when integrating with multiple calendars. Sometimes, it can be a bit unintuitive, and our less tech-savvy members occasionally struggle with it. Additionally, while Doodle offers many advanced features in its premium version, as a non-profit organization, we're always conscious of costs, and it would be great if some of those features were available in the free version to better support our cause.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Super user friendly

Comments: Frendly for administrator, friendly for users, and very unexpansive tool if you use it on basic level and for limmited number of users (admins).

Pros:

You don't need a lot of instruction to share with external guests when you invited them to use doodle. When someone is invited to join your poll and vote for one of the option, email that is sent by doodle is self explanatory, so you do not need to educate your guests on how to use the voting system.

Cons:

Design of the poll could be more creative. Also, if you like to upgrade to be user of one of the featured versions, it could be bit pricey. If you stick with the basic version, you can use it whole year for very cheap.

Amy
Tech Director in US

Finding Meeting Time for Busy Board Members

Comments: Doodle is the go-to program in our non-profit community for scheduling meetups among people who need to work on projects together. Since our community does not meet regularly or in an office or specific location, scheduling can be problematic. Without polling participants, project leaders tend to schedule when their friends are most available. Doodle takes the subjectivity out of finding a meeting time fair to all, and enables contribution by the maximum number of participants.

Pros:

Doodle enables our nonprofit to maximize meeting attendance with ease. A simple poll shows optimal meet times according to quantifiable data, and elminates hurt feelings among attendees.

Cons:

Sometimes participants miss options for which they must scroll, especially when using a mobile device.

Fabrice
Fabrice
Gérant in France
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

My opinion on doodle

Comments: I had seen this application with one of its partners and I said to myself "why not try it", immediately say immediately do. I tried the free version and it was a real surprise but a little disappointed because ads but otherwise it's really good.

Pros:

Advantages: The software is free, ergonomic and functional Registration is not compulsory One can easily choose a meeting date that suits all participants. Possibility to see the answers of other participants Possibility to carry out polls and the poll can be exported in Excel or saved in PDF. Does not require online registration There is no limit to the number of participants to invite.

Cons:

Its disadvantages: Creating the form is tedious and not easy for a beginner. Cannot attach a file. And there is too much advertising.

Luigi
Engineer in Italy
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Doodle review

Pros:

Easy to use: Doodle is a simple and user-friendly tool that enables users to schedule events easily.Free: Doodle is free for basic usage, which allows users to set up meetings for up to 10 participants.

Cons:

Limited functionality: While Doodle is a great tool for scheduling meetings quickly, it may have limited functionality for complex scheduling needs. Participants have no control: the participants have no control over the scheduling process, they may not be able to convey their preferences properly.

Higher Education, Self Employed

Works well

Comments: Doodle works very well, and I will continue to use it.

Pros:

Doodle polls are easy to create and share with participants. I like that the design is simpler than other polling platforms and can be formatted as a calendar instead of a list of dates and times.

Cons:

I wish they had a feature to automatically gauge everyone's availability hour by hour for a week. If you're looking to measure when people are generally free every evening, you have to create a "potential meeting" for every hour of every evening.