• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.1 /5

About vcita

Manage clients, appointments & payments from one single app! Start your free trial today!

Learn more about vcita

Showing 25 reviews of 176

Linden S.

"Ties all together"

Comments: Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Pros: We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Cons: Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

Law of Attraction Coach
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2017

"Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners"

Comments: Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Pros: 1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it
2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments
3. People can schedule with other team members
4. Syncs with Google Calendar
5. Works well on mobile

Cons: 1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule.
2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot
3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Kimse lameel W.
Manifesting Coach
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2017

"Love it and I love that it keeps getting better"

Pros: I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Cons: I would like more payment processing options
I would like to schedule my campaigns
I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns
I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Dion T.
Graduate Enrollment Advisor
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2017

"I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day."

Comments: The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Pros: Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Sarah M.
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"Excellent product"

Comments: reducing no-shows, allowing clients to access the calendar on-line

Pros: I can't believe how many features are included. It is easy to use. The online booking feature brought in a new client on the day I set it up.

Cons: I didn't realize that the SMS appointment reminder messages were not included in the basic plan.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Carrie S.
Photographer/Owner
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"Excellent Customer Service & Many Great Features"

Comments: With my other service, we have been using this for a few years & it has always been a great resource for the business we are using it for. Earlier this year, when preparing for our holiday season coming up, I had some technical issues & had a phone call with a tech who was INCREDIBLE. He was patient, knowledgeable, & helpful beyond the task we worked on.

Pros: The details available to capture from a client and all the necessary to customize exactly to your needs.

Cons: There are some navigation challenges when first setting up, but the thing I like the least is that we cannot suspend our account when not in use. Being a seasonable business, it would be a huge budget saver if we could put it on hold when not in use.

Lynne F.
Dog trainer
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2020

"Don't get this. A real waste of time and money."

Comments: In one word: Horrible.

Pros: I am a professional dog trainer who has designed websites for the last 20 years. None of the features on this platform work on my simple wordpress website. I got this with the dream of having clients, payments and scheduling flow smoothly.

Cons: Not one feature on this platform worked for scheduling clients, group classes, enrolling students, taking payments or event setting the calendar. Once an event is on the calendar, you cannot remove it. Group events all default to invitation only ( a somewhat weird and useless default) so, you have to get people to sign up before you invite them to join a class, rather than just having them enrol on their own. Unwieldy, but it might be workable.. However, clients are not allowed to enrol on the lovely vCita intake form. The form doesn't send. Lastly, the support is negligible. I have reached out three times, and instead of immediately helping with these issues, I have had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment with a customer support rep. who bailed on the first appointment and didn't even bother to let me know she was cancelling. . In the meantime my livelihood hangs in the balance, with all classes having to be cancelled and customers disappointed. I certainly feel ripped off. Don't bother with this one.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2020
Cynthia F.
president

"good"

Pros: easy to use and my clients like the notifications, but it has not been able to block out an hour when something else is scheduled.

Cons: too expensive, I just received your bill for continuing the services and it seems quite high..can you bring down the price?

Chelsea K.
Client Services Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2017

"Dependable, but not the easiest to tailor to my specific needs."

Pros: Calendar feature is easy to use and I like the overall format and the way it looks, and the reminders that are sent out prior to the meetings.

Cons: I have had issues with time zones- it is supposed to automatically adjust to the client time zone when they book a meeting, but every few weeks something goes wrong and I call a client at the wrong time, which doesn't reflect very well on our business.

Paul G.
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2017

"I have found Vcita to be a simple yet practical way to engage my clients on my website."

Pros: I believe the value for their free product is amazing and like that I am able to deploy a working CRM solution for free that I am able to easily scale up when I am ready to go for the premium product.

Claudia P.
Technical Writer
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2018

"Good messaging; scheduling is a little confusing and sometimes inflexible"

Pros: Has a messaging feature to communicate with my doctor's staff. You can schedule an appointment; there are several types of appointments to choose from that indicate the length of time and purpose, as well as the price (I don't file insurance for these visits). You can see your appointment history.

Cons: Navigation can be difficult when you try to do anything that doesn't conform exactly to the normal setup. Trying to cancel or reschedule does not always work. I was billed for an appointment that I canceled well in advance; staff didn't get additional details I added to another one.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2018
Dalia B.
Founder fully in balance
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

"Great platform"

Comments: Love the CRM and being able to have all info under one umbrella. Easy to use

Pros: The CRM
The payment and invoicing feature

Cons: 1-The limitation with the PayPal automation, as I cannot specify which service I am automating in zapier
2-the layout of the emails coming from the platform with coding, doesn't look very high level

Karl S.
Financial Services
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2017

"I have had a very smooth relationship with the software"

Pros: Easy to promote and simple for people to connect. It also was extremely easy to hook into my website through wordpress

Cons: I would love to have a system that somehow was responsive to the relationship based systems such as LinkedIn, FB, Twitter etc..

• Reviewed on 10/05/2017
Romi C.
Mental Health Counselor
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2015

"Very convenient and easy to use software"

Comments: I recently came across VCita and utilize it for my yoga, coaching, and massage business. I am also a psychology/counseling intern part-time and that position consumes time I would otherwise spend managing my private healing arts business. VCita has supported me to manage scheduling and client information in one convenient interface. This has afforded me more time to focus on other details of my private business. I love how my clients can schedule directly online and do not need to call, text, or email me directly to make an appointment. They love it too, as it gives them more independence. This saves me hours of time per month that I can use to focus on other important business-related tasks. I find this system also helps bolster new business and brings in return business as well.

Cons: I would like to see a more in depth section for client notes for those of us in the health industry.
I am curious to learn more about any syncing abilities with financing softwares.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2015
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"Great software when starting my business."

Pros: The thing I like most about using vcita as my business appointment scheduling is he ease around the dashboard.

Cons: Only downside to using the vcita was the redirection page, moving customers away from my company website.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Jean-christophe P.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"Vcita as Working Ecosystem ... Really powerfull"

Comments: So easy tu use for me and for my team
Customers are involved
Everybody knows exactly what he has to do and when
Re-targeting customers is very easy

Pros: The most powerful thing is : I'm able with Vcita to give a working ecosystem for the prospects and my customers. That give me a serious advantage to do marketing campaigns smoothly ...
Having a global overview and go deeper if need is very comfortable to me

Cons: the invoice are not completely suitable for the french market, some line are missing into the invoices or I don't know how to do it.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2019
Marion W.
Principal
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"Great tool for the self-employed"

Pros: Easy to use; integrated approach to my schedule, identifying clients and invoicing.

Cons: would love to see more features added soon

Elena A.
Coach
Human Resources, Self Employed

"Everything is great"

Comments: I already answered this question in step 1.

Pros: Automatisation of appointments management, easy and friendly interface, possibility to build in widgets.

Andre V.
Boss
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"vCita review"

Pros: I was up and running in a matter of a few minutes

Cons: I couldn't find a way to change the currency to rand so couldn't really use it

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Brenda R.
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2018

"So far, so good!"

Pros: I like the fact that my customers and I receive confirmation of our appointments. I also am pleased that it is easy to use.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2018
Shane R.
Financial Services
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2015

"Just what i was looking for"

Comments: I was turned onto vcita by a fellow coach in my area and feel like i struck gold on my first time out. This scheduling software has great customization features and is incredibly easy to set up and use. Since companies hire me to coach their employees having this software takes all of the scheduling duties of private coaching sessions off the plate of wellness coordinators and they love. It has improved all aspects of my business with the capability of billing and sending follow up documents to clients. I highly recommend it.

Pros: Ease of set up, clean look and integration with website, ability to customize

Cons: None that i have come across

• Reviewed on 03/12/2015
Jacqueline G.
Founder/CEO
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2018

"I use cVita on behalf of my customers to manage their email campaigns."

Pros: I like the flexibility of the software and its ability to customize like adding company branding and logo.

Cons: Pricing could be better. They do have different packages but if you look around at other competitors you can get the same or better features elsewhere for a lower price.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2018
Bill M.
Religious Institutions
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2015

"Outstanding!"

Comments: vCita is amazing! It is very easy to use and just simply works! I recently called them for support, and my questions were answered immediately with added information that really helped. It's a pleasure to simply use the software!

• Reviewed on 31/10/2015
Susanna D.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2019

"Love this Appointment Scheduler"

Comments: So far its been great and easy to use.

Pros: It is so easy to use and can help any business automate their scheduling process.

Cons: There isn't really anything I don't like right now.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2019
Dalia B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2019

"Great platform for beginners"

Comments: It is great and easy to use

Pros: I love the fact that it has many features under one platform.

Cons: customer service times to talk with different timezones

• Reviewed on 25/03/2019