15 years helping Australian businesses

About vcita

Manage & grow your business with one app that does It all. Goodbye endless phone calls, so-long paperwork, hello client loyalty!

Learn more about vcita

Pros:

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

Cons:

And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA.

vcita ratings

4.4

8.2/10

vcita has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 255 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used vcita before?

Joshua
Joshua
Digital Product & Marketing Expert in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

All around perfect solution for all types of businesses.

Pros:

I love how this app was thought through very carefully. Everything you need is literally within the app.

Cons:

I wasn’t very fond of the lack of offerings for integration. More partnerships would help with that.

last year

Thanks for your feedback Joshua! We are so glad to hear vcita has helped you gain control. It's our honor to support you business! We have taken note of your request to expand partnerships and hope to offer additional integrations soon.

Asha
Physician//Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great for scheduling, other features not so much

Comments: I was using acuity but looked for other software, because of hippa option. I was ecstatic to see the client portal, unfortunately it is not optimal. Most features however aren’t hippa compliant. Really I only use client portal for scheduling and share patient handouts. Patients don’t have to log in like other apps, as it recognizing emails.
Overall I do think it offers more than competition , but make sure you try every part to see what works for you and what doesn’t. Also customer service must be more present. Even after you pay they limit features until you use for a while , which is ridiculous.
They will be better if they make conscious effort to improve

Pros:

Able to customize scheduling page to be more professional and to distinguish services offered. Like the idea of client portal. Clients can go to portal to pay , schedule and can share documents. Works for me who share patient education handouts.

Cons:

Some additional features are really glitchy and most features of the client portal I can’t use. When customers pay online , they are not taken to confirmation page or automated message . Messaging IS NOT secure , sometimes links In messages, don’t work. Documents are not secure. So since I’m using for health business, I had to get another program for secure messaging . Customer service good when you can each them, there is a 2 hour window only to call in a 24 hour day. Chat is not always available during business hours. It’s even worse if you are on east coast.

Agatha
Digital Marketer in US
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

vcita - a Great Tool For Business Scheduling

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

With vcita, appointment scheduling is easy and comes with great CRM capabilities

Cons:

No issues with vcita. It is powerful and very helpful.

Dennison
Photography, 2–10 Employees

Sinking Ship

Comments: Having been a customer for several years, vCita offered an all-in-one solution that few others compared to at the time. However, very little has changed in the last 3 years other than some unnecessary aesthetic updates and very minor enhancements. I got on board fully aware that there were several missing features I needed which were on the top of the feature request list and I put in place workarounds to suffice until these features were going to be implemented. I'm talking about pretty fundamental things, like the ability for online payments to be accepted with sales tax automatically calculated, and add-on/bundled products/services. Instead of the development team addressing critical upgrades the community is begging for, we get branding updates, color scheme changes, and random issues where things that have always worked fine no longer work properly.
Customer service is all but useless, and I constantly get the feeling their priorities lie in marketing the outdated product they have rather than improving it.
If you try the product and feel that it accomplishes 100% of what you need it to do, go for it. But if you find that it looks great but misses the mark on a few key areas, don't jump on board hoping it will be addressed in the next decade. Keep looking. I'm done waiting.

Pros:

Cons:

Product development is nonexistent. Customer support is a joke. On the rare occasion there is an update, I find something on my website no longer works, instead of being improved.

Vivian
Accounting, Self Employed

Get it!

Comments: Vcita has seriously freed up so much of my time with the automation and client portal. Now the client no longer have to call for a copy of their documents, they can just login and grab

Pros:

It’s too much to like. I like Everything about the software.

Cons:

There’s nothing I really don’t like about the software.

STEVE
President in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE...

Comments: INCONSITANCY with the App. not only with loading time but can't log in several times a month for a week or so then "magically" we can log in (what the heck?? !!!)

Pros:

When it works, it's fine BUT when it doesn't load it's a damn Nigh mare burning Executive TIME and we alll know Time is Money. Not having a Live Body Customer Service Dept. in an insult from any service provider to their customers.

Cons:

When I or my staff can't log in on our cell or desktop, we cannot solve even with resetting the password which an inconvenience. 2nd Google's Vcita's 800 & 855#'s for Customer Service DO NOT WORK and there is no other way to contact them except for AI bot questions with standard answers that do not help THUS TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE which in this day and age is frankly pathetic. Plenty of similar services out there and exercise caution if you are considering Vcita.

3 months ago

Hello Steve, We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Not being able to log into your account must have been an extremely frustrating experience, and we apologize deeply for any inconvenience caused. We are committed to getting to the bottom of this issues and resolving it for you ASAP. Our customer support team can be contacted via this link: https://support.vcita.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We work with a this form of ticketing to allow you to share screenshots and other information needed for troubleshooting. On behalf of all of us at vcita, I would like to apologize again for the frustration. Your business is important to us and solving any account login issues it top priority.

Brian
System Administrator in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Software with Awesome Support

Comments: Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Pros:

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

Cons:

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Evelyn
Freelance Photographer and Jewelry Maker in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Vita has upped the professionalism of my website

Pros:

I love that it's a thorough yet simple to use software. It's one of the first things a client or someone visiting my website mentions. They like widgets and say that it makes my website look put together and trustworthy. I LOVE that I can list my different services in sections and overall Vcita has great customer service. I look forward to exploring the software more and maximizing what it can do for my business success.

Cons:

I don't like the features that force a time limit for a service, some services I offer I cannot put a time slot per say, for example, a service I offer is custom earring making and I wouldn't necessarily have someone sign up for a time slot to get their earrings done BUT my way around that issue is I have it as a waitlist for folks to inquire about a custom pair and they can sign up that way.

Lead Counselor in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

vcita has kept us going

Comments: Fantastic. We implemented vcita in a very short time and became immediately proficient in using it. It was that easy. The Zoom integration was the clincher for us- it is, by far, the best video platform on the market!

Pros:

Zoom integration! Appointment management is simple and intuitive. We are able to invoice clients simply without a worrisome billing system. Incredible communication tools built into the system. Notifications/Reminders.

Cons:

I wish we had a way to allow the client to set the amount he/she would like to or is able to pay. Sometimes it is difficult to do the reckoning between reports in vcita and stripe.

Wendy
Acupuncturist in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Great Robust Scheduling & Invoicing System

Pros:

I needed software that could both schedule 1 to 1 services as well as group events. VCITA does both. I like that the appointment reminders can be customized.

Cons:

In the past I've had patients have trouble with rescheduling an appointment but this hasn't been an issue recently.

Tariq
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

vcita review for Knights Chamber

Comments: Good enough where I am still using your service. Experienced some issues over the years but most have been resolved rather quickly, I think I had maybe a 2-3 day outage once in 2020 but I do understand things happen.

Pros:

I really like how the appointment setting process work and also how clean it looks on my site. This is pretty much the main use for your platform. Most customers seem to be able to figure out using the appointment setting feature so decent UI, not everyone can use it but honestly after speaking with them I dont know if those people could even send an email if they had too.

Cons:

I am paying about 2.5 times what was when I first started using your service. When speaking with customer service they said it was because all these other things were added. Many of the items added since I started working with your company I do not use or have any plan too. A plan suited to my use would be more ideal. In regards to operation this something I contacted support for in the last couple of months, but when syncing to my calendar it loads 3 very long urls which make it hard view info as easily on a mobile device which is mostly where everyone here views the appointment. Ideally some sort of URL shortener should be added to clean up the calendar notes. Here is a sample from my cal and what your service put in.The mobile add is very slow to load and navigate.

Taryn
CEO in US
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Best Thing For Small Businesses

Comments: Overall, this has been a dream come true. Even if my assistant quit today, Vicita could do 95% of her work if I just set everything up properly. Clients like it, and it keeps me from having to dig through inbox emails for communications. Everything is in one easy place.

Pros:

It made me not need an assistant for the first few years in business. It also makes training my new assistant simple. It is a magnificent platform that allows me to schedule appts, manage clients, send out mass email, accept payments, AND communicate with clients. I can take notes on each client call, I can share and receive documents. Everything I need is in here.

Cons:

The only thing I wish it had was a more robust accounting system. If there was a direct way to integrate Wave and Vcita I would be so grateful. I also dislike how difficult it is to download several files ar once when a client sends you several images or pages.

Ann
Owner Annies Walk and Talk in US
, Self Employed

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Comments: Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Pros:

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday. The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

Cons:

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it. Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar. Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

Brice
Partner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

The perfect solution for Service Professionals and small businesses

Comments: Overall our experience with vCita has been great. They add a lot of features that are in line with the current temperature of the market and they support their releases with webinars and training calls. It is nice to have training available for new release feature especially when those items are not at a cost so it doesn't feel like a sales pitch in disguise.

Pros:

vCita has a lot to offer small businesses and service providers. Great for booking, communication, and client management. Works exceptionally well in industries where email communication is not the norm. Lawn care, salons, medical offices (has levels with HIPPA compliance), Axe throwing bars (reservations and waiver completion).

Cons:

This solution would be perfect for solo entrepreneurs if they could lockdown being a legitimate email enabled system. As is it does everything a small business or single consultant needs except its painful to get clients to use the client portal once they have had a single email communication with you.

Dario
Funding Specialist in Montenegro
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Unique Appointment Management Solution

Comments: For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

Pros:

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

Cons:

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Good with some need improvements

Comments: Being able to communicate with client with ease. I like it and thinks it works well.

Pros:

The ease of the software. The way you communicate with clients.

Cons:

Would be nice to be able to create a web form with hyperlink to use on my website that integrates information to clients on portal. Compares to a Microsoft form. More control of the setup of the dashboard. Text messaging should be included and unlimited. Able to setup reoccurring payments from clients through system.

last year

Thank you for your feedback David! Glad to hear your client communication is working well. We are working on recurring payments and on a more advanced form builder, so we hope to meet your additional needs soon.

Amber
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Good Place to Start for Small Business

Comments: Overall, Vcita helped us get our small business off the ground with the scheduling and billing features. It was a good place to start for our business.

Pros:

Calendar synch was helpful, scheduling and billing were easy to manage.

Cons:

Confusing layout, CRM features were not very robust, customer support was spotty.

Brenda
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

Comments: A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.

Pros:

It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

Cons:

I can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .

Mark
Principal in Australia
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

What can I say?

Pros:

EAsy to make appointments and find clients. Easily share with our instructors

Cons:

Little immediate support. Due to time difference, response comes hours later and then I try and respond to the email and it comes back that I haven't responded. Luckily I have been able to work most things our myself eventually however I am fearful of something major happening and not getting the help I need.

last year

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Glad to hear you found it easy to make appointments. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team is committed to providing quick service and do their best to respond fast. We are here to help if you'd like any further assistance (:

Dana
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

It couldn't be easier

Comments: Overall, I am very happy with this software program. It has continued to evolve in the most positive ways over the years.

Pros:

This software is easy to use and reliable. When a glitch occurs (rarely) support is quick to help resolve the issues. Also, time zone converter is critical as I hold Zoom meetings all over the world!

Cons:

I don't like that you have to pay extra for text reminders

last year

Thank you for your feedback Dana! We are proud to support your business

Ashley
Tax Accountant in US

Tax & Accounting Professional

Comments: My overall experience has been positive and I look forward to growing with your company. Thanks for the feature this tax season!

Pros:

I love using the software since it's an all in 1 tool.

Cons:

I dislike the document feature because I should be able to open 1 file and continue scrolling into the next attached documents. When opening each file 1 by 1 I lose my placement and have to start all the way over while reviewing files.

Gabriella
Educational Consultant in Canada
Education Management, Self Employed

User-friendly and Convenient!

Comments: vCita lets me stay in contact with leads and older clients all in one place! I love the user-friendly interface that is also usable in the palm of my hand!

Pros:

I love that there is a vCita app where I can view my calendar whenever and wherever I am! The software recognizes past clients and lists new leads in a clean and organized fashion. The customer service team takes into account user "complaints" and suggestions and makes changes to keep making this software better over time. I like how easily it integrates with my website and how it creates links for me to share specific pages: either the scheduler or the contact form. If I didn't have articles to share, this could easily be my only website as a service provider.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything I do not like because it meets all of my needs.

Kelli
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great product for my small business

Comments: I've been using it for over 2 years and I really like the product.

Pros:

My clients have a secure place to connect with me and share documents. They can request appointments based on days and times that work for them. I can manage my workflow more effeciently.

Cons:

I wish the software had the ability to link 2 or more individuals to one business, so that they all receive the emails and requests.

Richard
President in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Essential Consulting and Executive Coaching Resource

Comments: vcita has contributed to The Aware Leader LLC's success. Makes my life easier!

Pros:

My clients, or their administrative assistants, book their appointments...no back and forth emails to identify a mutual time and day for all parties involved. Also, vcita links with Zoom to set up the meeting

Cons:

I would like to build in automatic 15-minute breaks between calls

Maud
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager in France
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

A little review from vcita user

Pros:

Easy to use and install. Intuitive marketing automations.

Cons:

Not being able to reach customer service and getting support when I need it turns me off from this platform.