• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.9 /5

About NiceJob

---> NiceJob is the easiest way to get more great reviews, referrals and sales. No contracts, 14-day free trial, then just $75/month.

Learn more about NiceJob

Tim S.
Small Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"Great software and great customer service"

Comments: It is very cool to see a company that cares about it customers like nicejob does

Pros: How easy it is to use. The results are of the charts with the convert website and the ability of nicejob to get reviews.

Cons: nothing i don't like so far. It is a great product

Scott B.
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2017

"Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!"

Pros: Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

Cons: UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2017
Marv C.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2020

"More reviews!!"

Comments: Great customer service. Easy integration.

Pros: It automatically sends the review when integrated with our CRM system.

Cons: Nothing. This is a great product!! It’s working!

• Reviewed on 14/03/2020
Eddie C.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2020

"Nice Job"

Comments: Very satisfied with the product.

Pros: We use the program integrated with another software. The additional layer is seamless and works behind the scenes to gather reviews for us. It's beyond ease of use, we literally get to forget about it and it still gathers reviews for us.

Cons: No real cons about the software, satisfied user.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2020
Todd H.
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020

"One and Done"

Comments: As owner of a small business I have a lot on my plate. Having a quality service like NiceJob takes this one job (that should not be ignored by any business) off my plate and does it much better while providing me with information on customer satisfaction.

Pros: I don’t have to think about it and it gets done.
Some folks have the best intentions to write a review, NiceJob gets many more.
Reviews put you in a different category with less price resistance and bigger tickets. Reviews also let us know that our techs are maintaining quality work and great customer service.

Cons: At first, I thought it was a little pricey, but soon saw the benefits of having it on our team.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Thomas S.
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2019

"Simply Amazing!"

Comments: We have seen a 59% increase in the number of positive reviews since signing up with Nice Job. Our website was outdated and they made us a website that looks great and is easy for our customers to navigate. If I ever need to make any changes to the website, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get a response almost immediately that the changes have been made. I've never worked with a company that is as competent as Nice Job.Thank you for all that you do.

Pros: We use Nice Job for the reviews and they designed our website. They do everything that they claim to: send out review requests to our customers, post them on social media, the website looks great and is easy to make changes to.

Cons: Nothing, everything has been top notch.

by NiceJob on 08/01/2019

Hi Thomas, love seeing the sales growth you're getting from NiceJob. And the best part is your NiceJob website will keep getting better over time :) Thanks again for working with us and we're going to make sure we keep helping your company grow!

• Reviewed on 07/01/2019
Nate B.
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2018

"Best company period"

Comments: Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pros: I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.
They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Cons: Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

by NiceJob on 30/08/2018

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2018
Franklin O.

"A necessity"

Comments: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pros: I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Cons: There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

by NiceJob on 25/09/2018

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

James M.

"Great added value"

Comments: We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pros: Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Cons: Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Jason R.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2020

"Nice Job is a review getting machine"

Comments: Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Pros: Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Cons: Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2020
Attorney
Law Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2021

"Works Great!"

Comments: Great!

Pros: This is super-easy and realistic to implement.

Cons: Nothing! It’s intuitive and simple.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2021
Jeremy G.
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Great software"

Pros: This software is so easy to set up. Even had help setting it up. Once we had it set up the reviews started rolling in.

Cons: Right now there is no cons about the software.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Brian B.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2021

"Has its benefits but have yet to fully testpilot and asses"

Comments: Positive, have yet to fully explore our options but seem maybe too simple for our needs at the time.

Pros: Lower cost than competitors. Quick response support and easy to understand software.

Cons: The IOS app is not fully functioning in the sense that a lot of the features are links to a web browser. Also the conversion website lead page is very limited.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2021
Principal Attorney
Law Practice
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Growing Platform, Needs Improvement"

Pros: NiceJob is easy to use out of the box. It's great for businesses that are starting out and getting their feet wet at collecting and managing reviews.

Cons: NiceJob integrates with very few sites for leaving reviews. It does not integrate with sites for specialty businesses (e.g., legal, financial, real estate, etc.). Thus, it is limited for use by general, small businesses.

by NiceJob on 25/07/2018

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate feedback, and love hearing that you found it easy to use! We're integrating with several new specialty review channels in the medical and legal fields in the coming months, and just released an integration with Zillow! Please let us know if there are any specific sites that you'd love to see integrated and we'll do our best to have them added to our roadmap.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
Cameron G.
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2017

"Great website product"

Comments: I have had so many customers tell me they love our website. When I get an email and text message that we received a new lead I am able to respond very quickly. This has helped us convert prospects to customers quicker.

by NiceJob on 13/03/2017

Thanks for the great review Cameron! And please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience with NiceJob, we're always here to help!

• Reviewed on 13/03/2017
Terry A.
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2017

"Allbrite Glass user Review"

Comments: i am very impressed with the initial induction process that nice job had. We were very reluctant to go through the pain stakes process of a new website. Nice job did an "Excellent Job" the upload jobs, reviews and report all in one functionality is Excellent! Thank you to the team at Nice Job for your support!

by NiceJob on 10/03/2017

Thanks Terry! Really appreciate the review and feedback, looking forward to working with you to keep growing your company!

• Reviewed on 10/03/2017
Ali S.
  • Reviewed on 04/03/2021

"Happy Days"

Pros: It connects nicely with Housecall Pro and after setup it pretty much runs itself.

Cons: There is a new service we are waiting for, but it is in the pipeline...

• Reviewed on 04/03/2021
Marty P.
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2021

"NiceJob has helped my company grow by putting us on the first page of searches!"

Comments: They have/do exactly what they sold me.

Pros: It is integrated with HouseCall Pro, so it is so easy to use.

Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about this program.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2021
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Great system that delivers"

Pros: The ease of use, it does everything automatically.

Cons: That we didn't do it sooner! We have had great success using this product.

by NiceJob on 10/01/2019

Thanks for the great NiceJob review! Love hearing how NiceJob is helping companies get more reviews, and we've got some huge new features in store for you soon!

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Marvin A.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2018

"We received more Google reviews in 7 days than we've received in the last three years."

Pros: Easy to setup and to use. The "Collect Leads" and "Trust Badge" widgets displays and work well with our current website. It's nice to show reviews collected from Google and other sources on our website.

Cons: We are new to NiceJob and because of this we haven't come across a true con for us. We do wish the stories widget was more customizable, right now the stories show as one big "page" that users can scroll through. It would be nice to have a rotating widget with a fixed size which may help for mobile pages.

by NiceJob on 12/02/2018

Thanks Marvin! Great feedback, and the team is working on a really cool type of rotating review widget I think your going to love!

• Reviewed on 11/02/2018
Shawn P.
Window cleaner
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2016

"Great SEO and company display!"

Comments: We have used Hatch for the last few years to show off our cleaning company to potential customers. We have had nothing but success in attracting a steady flow of new business. Also sharing our latest projects on social media is easy with Hatchs features. We really do feel we are getting full value for our investment with Hatch.

Pros: Display and easy to add new projects. We are getting great SEO and ranking is great.

Cons: Accessing videos and uploading could be better.

by NiceJob on 01/10/2016

Thanks Shawn! Great feedback, and we'll work on making the videos and uploading easier...love to get your next review up to all 5 stars!

• Reviewed on 30/09/2016
Pamela W.
Ownee
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Money Well Spent"

Comments: Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Pros: I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

by NiceJob on 05/02/2019

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Jim M.
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2020

"Well designed, effective, great product & service"

Comments: Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros: Setup quickly
Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons: I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Michael P.
Owner/Partner
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2018

"From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better."

Comments: It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pros: The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Cons: Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

by NiceJob on 28/06/2018

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

• Reviewed on 26/06/2018
Howard H.
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2021

"Great For Appliance Repair"

Comments: Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Pros: It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Cons: I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2021