• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.8 /5

About ClubWorx

Use Clubworx to manage your business to attract more new members and retain your existing members for longer. Start today!

Learn more about ClubWorx

Nicola P.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Always improving and listening to feedback"

Comments: Switching to ClubWorx remains as one of the best decisions we made. The software is constantly being updated and improved upon, with new features being added as well. They listen to, and, most importantly, act on feedback and feature requests from business that use the software. It may not happen instantly but it's great when you get an email about a new feature that's been something you've enquired about a few times. Gives you faith in the theory that if there's enough need for a feature and enough people speak up about the need, that there's a high chance that it'll happen one day. Since switching to ClubWorx we have slowly been able to reduce the number of additional systems we use which is making life easier all the time for us and our staff. To be able to have most things "under one roof" is hugely beneficial to us. From a practical point of view and also from a financial one too. Whenever I've put in a support request I've had a prompt, polite and helpful response. I don't feel that we've ever been fobbed off or lied to, and certainly not made to feel like we've asked silly questions.

Pros: That since we started using it in early 2017 the features have only improved upon and new features added. We've also been able to set a lot of it up to suit our specific needs, rather than working with something and making do.

Cons: If I'm having to do some work on my mobile phone it's not the most user friendly experience!

by ClubWorx on 22/09/2019

Hi Nicola,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Clubworx. We really appreciate your ongoing support and are glad that we have been able to assist your business. As always, we look forward to hearing your ongoing feedback for years to come!

Have a fantastic day,
Team Clubworx

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Jodie D.
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Terrible System"

Comments: Terrible

Pros: Nothing No Customer Service they are based out of the country

Cons: They are based out of Australia and have no customer service available

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Marjie T.
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2016

"Martial Arts School"

Comments: I have been looking over several different options for the martial arts school and this one seems to do what I need it to do without lots of fancy stuff that I would probably never use. The set up process is easy to do and they will transfer the info if you have it on a spread sheet so that would save lots of time.
The Customer service is great. Emily is always there to answer questions during business hours and gets back to you quickly in the form on email, IM or even a phone call. I had read about the customer service and that is a big factor that made me choose ClubWorx.

Pros: Easy to use and can do the bar code check in once we get everything set up. This will allow us to follow up more quickly with those that miss a few classes before it becomes an issue.

Cons: It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo. more. We don't have so many students that I can't pull a report and send emails to those not coming every week so me sending 2-3 emails a week for a $100 savings works for me.

by ClubWorx on 13/10/2016

Hi Marjie,

Thank you! We are happy to have you onboard. Your feedback is so important as you use your new Clubworx account. We are always listening and feeding your requirements and suggestions back into our product improvements that you'll see over time.

Also, we have great news for you. We are just a few weeks away from releasing more automation around emails and SMS so watch this space!

• Reviewed on 12/10/2016
SAP HCM Senior Business Analyst
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees

"Greate Software!"

Comments: We are a soccer club utilize the tool to manage payments, send out communications for practices and report on accounts.

Pros: the ease of use and helpful resources, definitely made it a great experience/

Cons: no access to users to update their own credit card info with the way its set up for my company

Suzy O.
Casual Teacher
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Fantastic customer support"

Pros: The support is fantastic. The staff have been very accommodating (and patient!) to any requests for additional features and explaining how best to navigate situations. The software itself has a great spread of features that automate and make day to day admin simpler and less time consuming

Cons: Some very minor features that would be good additions (more specifically for our individual business needs) but this isn’t even a con as the staff have been very receptive to suggestions and the software only continues to evolve and improve

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Liam H.
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2017

"clubworx is fantastic for keeping tabs on members although the financial aspect is lacking."

Comments: I am able to monitor client participation much more effectively. This has allowed me to focus on those who need help most and grow participation levels!

Pros: I love having all of my clients and members in one easy filing system that monitors their attendance and allows for me to contact them all at once.

Cons: The financial aspect of the program leaves a lot to be desired. If I want to check how much money I will receive in my next payment or how much I should have received in my last I have go through this annoying process where I choose the dates and add up the payments over two pages. Very frustrating. I mentioned this prior to now and received a phone call from the service desk, the lady was lovely but really did not have any solutions.

by ClubWorx on 20/06/2017

Hi Liam,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I just wanted to let you know we do take this feedback seriously and will review how we can better inform you about your payment deposits together with our payment partners over the upcoming months.

Kind Regards
Matt

• Reviewed on 15/06/2017
Denise B.

"Bbodysmart"

Comments: There are still somethings that I can’t do but overall I am very happy with the service I receive

Pros: Good around and easy to use once you know how

Cons: I am not great with technology would like some you tube videos but when you as for help it has always been helpful

Cheryl M.
Office Management
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2017

"I am liking the program more as I get to know how to use it. The customer support is awesome!"

Comments: Everything I need in one program. Attendance, fees, emails and more together in one place.

Pros: I like how my questions are answered in detail and the fast response I get. The program is set up very user friendly.

Cons: I don't like how the reports are set up to use. I find it a bit confusing on how to make reports the way I want them, but i'm sure as I use them more I will get used to them.

by ClubWorx on 25/05/2017

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the review! We're glad our support team is helpful and you're finding our user interface easy to use.

I'm sorry that you've been having difficulties with our reports feature. If there's a specific report you'd like to create, feel free to get in touch with our support team and we can help set that up for you.

Regards,
Tahlia at Clubworx Support.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2017
Tameika H.
Program Manager
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"Clubworx"

Comments: I love their executive, if not for him and his awesome customer service, I'm not sure I could muddle through this.

Pros: What I like most is I have their executive who is always there when I need him to assist with any questions or issues that may come up. He's always on email and will help me at the drop of a hat.

Cons: The software from and Admin and End User stand-point is difficult to use. Reports are not easily created for the admin and booking classes are not easy either. There are features that I'd like to see added, image on the member profile, a check-in system that works, but all in all it is fair.

by ClubWorx on 17/08/2018

Hi Tameika, thank you for taking the time to write this review of Clubworx. I am sorry your experience has been less than amazing. We have sent you an email addressing each of the challenges you mentioned and look forward to working with you to improve your experience. We value and appreciate your honest feedback.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Brandon N.
Co-founder, owner/operator
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2015

"We at Relentless Strength and Performance have been extremely satisfied thus far."

Comments: Clubworx is extremely simple and easy to use making it perfect for our business. The only con we've experienced thus far (which is also a pro) is that there are constant updates to the software that can become confusing at some points. The customer service, however, has been top notch in dealing with these issues as well as others as we familiarize ourselves with the system.

by ClubWorx on 03/01/2016

Thanks Brandon,

We really appreciate the review! We take your point about our updates. We are working on balancing the need to give you access to modern tools to help grow your business and minimising the impact these updates have on your business!

Kind Regards & Happy New Year from
The Clubworx Product Team!

• Reviewed on 29/12/2015
Dion R.
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2016

"Comprehensive & well priced"

Comments: I am an 'analytics' type of person; I like to SEE (at a glance) how my Club is performing.
I have used other systems; this one consolidates all services - correspondence, accounting & attendance. SO HAPPY :)

by ClubWorx on 04/01/2016

Thanks for your positive comments! We are really pleased to hear that your experience with Clubworx has been so positive :)

• Reviewed on 04/01/2016
Laura B.
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2015

"Simple & Painfree"

Comments: The help and support we have received from the staff at Clubworx has been the most positive in my last 10 years of working with software providers.

by ClubWorx on 11/09/2015

Thanks for taking the time to review Clubworx Laura. We love supporting the Phoenix team & look forward to being your preferred service provider for the next 10 years!

• Reviewed on 11/09/2015
Michael M.
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2015

"Tried a few other software options for my boxing studio but they were all too confusing for my needs"

Comments: Pros
Easy to get started and use
I can always contact someone right from my clubworx account
Easy bookings and payments
Cheapest option I looked at
Cons
No problems so far, everything I've raised has been explained clubworx

• Reviewed on 03/06/2015
Cleverton P.
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2017

"Easy easy"

Comments: It's good company,they are really easy to contact them, great rates and great software. Me and my partners are really happy

• Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Stephanie S.
General Manager and CFO
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"Flexibility ideal for a Flexible Personal Training Studio"

Comments: customer service are very receptive and patient, they don't hound you like other software companies but are there when you need them to be. The software is completely cloud-based which I love because I can look from my phone or home pc to make sure things are going well or respond to emails and phone calls. Their email system has cut a lot of my time in half and their texting system is very professional. Overall I am looking forward to keeping this software for a long time and am very glad to have found it, it is enough for my needs and simple enough for my employees to understand. Thank you Ian and the entire Clubworx team!

Pros: I have been searching YEARS for a software that would work with my studio, the main issue in the past I had was lack of flexibility, I don't require my clients to schedule but I do restrict the amount of times they can train within a month. Finding a software that my trainers could understand, had a kiosk mode and allowed for "drop ins" was near impossible until clubworx.

Cons: Clubworx is a newer software and there have been some workarounds regarding a few things, to me because we run such a unique system I understand that it is not tailor made for us. I think the biggest thing for me is how payments are run, instead of being run instantly they are batch run at the end of day so I do not know if a card is declined until the following morning. I wish there was an automatic transaction that could be done for their memberships and not just through the POS system. Aside from that most of the questions and edits I have had have been addressed or are being addressed and the amount of time it has saved me in regards to paperwork (I've gone almost completely to electronic waivers thanks to clubworx) and client retention with their check in system I am willing to overlook the payment style.

by ClubWorx on 20/08/2018

HI Stephanie,

Thanks for your feedback your experience with Clubworx. It's great to hear what is working for you and your business! We take your comments about payments. Excitingly, we do plan to offer instant payments in the future so we'll keep you posted :)

Be sure to keep sending through any feedback as this helps us understand exactly what you need in a system.

Kind regards,

The Clubworx Team.

Jess R.
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2016

"Smooth transition"

Comments: The customer support has been awesome. Emily has been proactive about engaging with solutions rather than simply selling the features. What was also a key turning point in the decision was understanding the development roadmap - what features were going to be released and when which gave us a better understanding of what we had to do in the interim to make the transition smomother

Pros: user friendly experience
waivers signed online
integration with stripe (coming)

Cons: scheduling classes a bit manual
cannot copy across a standard week
waivers cannot be copied or duplicated - to be created from scratch for each one
cannot hide trainers and allocate their time behind the scenes

by ClubWorx on 20/09/2016

Thanks Jess. We really appreciate the feedback and happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We're happy if you're happy :)

That's right - Clubworx is currently working on releasing our latest Stripe integration with waivers, and plan to have this available by the end of the year for all of our customers!

• Reviewed on 20/09/2016
Nate D.
General Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

"Clubworx works"

Pros: Easy to use, very simple to learn. Customer service is excellent.

Cons: Nothing log is easy and it is very user friendly.

Justin C.
Self
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2016

"Very good"

Comments: Really great customer service, second to none. Always available via chat which is good. Although, I don't like to get the pop ups with questions from ya folks. Lol. Sometimes ok, but not as often as you do. Recommend that you let me reach out to you.

by ClubWorx on 18/01/2016

Thanks Justin! Great to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us. Thanks for the feedback on the messaging - we'll be taking that on board.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2016
Chris F.
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2016

"Very happy, excellent customer service, very easy to use"

Comments: Clubworx is a very intuitive software to use, very easy to setup and learn, and their customer service is second to none!

by ClubWorx on 06/01/2016

Thanks Chris! So glad to hear you're having a positive experience with Clubworx. And remember there are lots of new features to be released this year too.

We look forward to continuing to support you as you grow your business.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2016
Octagon F.
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2016

"Very good !"

Comments: Im very happy with Clubworx its super easy and has everything we need. Prices are reasonable and the customer service is amazing, they are always there for us! They answer quickly and do everything to help. definately staying with them!

by ClubWorx on 31/03/2016

Thank you - great to hear you are enjoying your experience with us!

• Reviewed on 31/03/2016
Lana S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2017

"Clubworx works!"

Comments: Really great, with a lot of features. Great value for money. Keeps all the passes organised, plus has features like members portal and waivers.

Pros: Features

by ClubWorx on 21/04/2017

Thanks Lana! Love that you are enjoying the system and look forward to working with you!

• Reviewed on 21/04/2017
Lynell R.
Managing Member/Owner
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"Been searching for years...ClubWorx is "The One""

Comments: Fantastic customer service. Our ClubWorx representative has gone above-and-beyond to help us to be able to discover and use many of the amazing features that the ClubWorx program offers. He has even gone so far as to communicate with our I.T. professional so that they have worked together to make things more streamlined for us! We feel very honored and blessed to have found such a great organization and individual reps.

Pros: We have owned several martial arts schools over the last 15 years. We have been researching gym management systems for the past 8 years or so. We even pulled the trigger and tried one a few years ago and it was SO clunky and inefficient, that after just 1 month we were actually able to get ourselves out of a 12-month contract because they just weren't providing what they promised. ClubWorx offers EVERY feature we were looking for, and our ClubWorx representative has gone above and beyond helping us get everything programmed and set-up properly. The software is fantastic and the customer service is second-to-none. Everything is going as planned and promised and we couldn't be happier!

Cons: We use QuickBooks to keep track of our bookkeeping. Although there is a way to get ClubWorx to communicate with QuickBooks, it takes a bit of doing. Patience, Grasshopper....

by ClubWorx on 15/01/2019

Hi Lynell,

Thank you for the kinds words, it has been a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear that Clubworx is helping your business and that you are having a fantastic experience with our customer support team. We are looking forward to working with you into the future. To your success!

Clubworx Team

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Marketing and Communications Specialist
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017

"Great software"

Comments: Easy inexpensive way to keep everything on track

Pros: Send text and emails easily, tracks passes, customer info, automation, integrations through Zappier (Beta)

Cons: User interface - can not assign a passes from the timetable, limited functions to active memebrs - cannot book a person who doesn't have a pass

by ClubWorx on 06/10/2017

Dear Mystery Reviewer ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love receiving honest reviews! We're glad you are enjoying Clubworx.

We've got some great things in our Development pipeline, stay tuned!

Kind Regards
The Clubworx Product Team

• Reviewed on 05/10/2017
Caryn D.
Physician Assistant
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"Easy Software"

Pros: very intuitive, very very easy to use, great support, can track everyone all at the same time with ease

Cons: can be confusing on how to set up the reports, a more seamless integration might make the software run easier

• Reviewed on 29/05/2018
John W.
Yoga Teacher
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2017

"Clubworx is the best IT business decision I've made."

Comments: Easy to use, functional and keeps my business open 24/7. I'm very impressed with the back up and support I've received. Every question answered simply, accurately and quickly. I highly recommend Clubworx for other yoga studios.

Pros: Support. Ease of use.

Cons: Haven't found any yet after 6 weeks of use.

by ClubWorx on 29/01/2017

Hi John,

Thank you for your review and we are SO happy to hear that you are enjoying Clubworx! There are lots of new features and enhancements that are scheduled for the next few months, so we hope that you will get even more value for your business in the future.

And remember your feedback is important, so do reach out if you have any questions or suggestions as you continue to use Clubworx.

The Clubworx Team.