• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.8 /5

About ClubWorx

Use Clubworx to manage your business to attract more new members and retain your existing members for longer. Start today!

Learn more about ClubWorx

Lynell R.
Managing Member/Owner
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"Been searching for years...ClubWorx is "The One""

Comments: Fantastic customer service. Our ClubWorx representative has gone above-and-beyond to help us to be able to discover and use many of the amazing features that the ClubWorx program offers. He has even gone so far as to communicate with our I.T. professional so that they have worked together to make things more streamlined for us! We feel very honored and blessed to have found such a great organization and individual reps.

Pros: We have owned several martial arts schools over the last 15 years. We have been researching gym management systems for the past 8 years or so. We even pulled the trigger and tried one a few years ago and it was SO clunky and inefficient, that after just 1 month we were actually able to get ourselves out of a 12-month contract because they just weren't providing what they promised. ClubWorx offers EVERY feature we were looking for, and our ClubWorx representative has gone above and beyond helping us get everything programmed and set-up properly. The software is fantastic and the customer service is second-to-none. Everything is going as planned and promised and we couldn't be happier!

Cons: We use QuickBooks to keep track of our bookkeeping. Although there is a way to get ClubWorx to communicate with QuickBooks, it takes a bit of doing. Patience, Grasshopper....

by ClubWorx on 15/01/2019

Hi Lynell,

Thank you for the kinds words, it has been a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear that Clubworx is helping your business and that you are having a fantastic experience with our customer support team. We are looking forward to working with you into the future. To your success!

Clubworx Team

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Marjie T.
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2016

"Martial Arts School"

Comments: I have been looking over several different options for the martial arts school and this one seems to do what I need it to do without lots of fancy stuff that I would probably never use. The set up process is easy to do and they will transfer the info if you have it on a spread sheet so that would save lots of time.
The Customer service is great. Emily is always there to answer questions during business hours and gets back to you quickly in the form on email, IM or even a phone call. I had read about the customer service and that is a big factor that made me choose ClubWorx.

Pros: Easy to use and can do the bar code check in once we get everything set up. This will allow us to follow up more quickly with those that miss a few classes before it becomes an issue.

Cons: It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo. more. We don't have so many students that I can't pull a report and send emails to those not coming every week so me sending 2-3 emails a week for a $100 savings works for me.

by ClubWorx on 13/10/2016

Hi Marjie,

Thank you! We are happy to have you onboard. Your feedback is so important as you use your new Clubworx account. We are always listening and feeding your requirements and suggestions back into our product improvements that you'll see over time.

Also, we have great news for you. We are just a few weeks away from releasing more automation around emails and SMS so watch this space!

• Reviewed on 12/10/2016
Marketing and Communications Specialist
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017

"Great software"

Comments: Easy inexpensive way to keep everything on track

Pros: Send text and emails easily, tracks passes, customer info, automation, integrations through Zappier (Beta)

Cons: User interface - can not assign a passes from the timetable, limited functions to active memebrs - cannot book a person who doesn't have a pass

by ClubWorx on 06/10/2017

Dear Mystery Reviewer ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love receiving honest reviews! We're glad you are enjoying Clubworx.

We've got some great things in our Development pipeline, stay tuned!

Kind Regards
The Clubworx Product Team

• Reviewed on 05/10/2017
Den S.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2016

"Love the support and help in transisiton"

Comments: Emily was very helpful so far in the transition , what we see with the software is a clean and simple look that our clients could like

Pros: Very easy to use and clean

Cons: Templates need more ability to be customized for clients use
App for smartphone make it easier than web based but not a big issue
no place for discounts or promo codes

by ClubWorx on 27/08/2016

Den, thanks for the great feedback. It is great to have you join us and we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and your customer support. Remember to keep sending feedback as you continue to use Clubworx, this is critical for us to continue to build better features that support your business in the future.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2016
Caryn D.
Physician Assistant
11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018

"Easy Software"

Pros: very intuitive, very very easy to use, great support, can track everyone all at the same time with ease

Cons: can be confusing on how to set up the reports, a more seamless integration might make the software run easier

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Virginia F.
Program Director
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2018

"Great Value"

Comments: CRM - to help follow up with prospects.
Auto Pay to help increase receiving payments on time
Auto emails to assist with follow up
Attendance tracking

Pros: Makes enrolling and managing students much easier. Customer service is great always there to answer any questions needed.

Cons: They are based outside of the USA but they are still able to provide anything needed within the USA in a timely fashion

by ClubWorx on 18/07/2018

Hi Virginia, thanks so much for your feedback. We're really happy to hear you are enjoying using Clubworx and we look forward to supporting your business in the future.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2018
Tameika H.
Program Manager
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"Clubworx"

Comments: I love their executive, if not for him and his awesome customer service, I'm not sure I could muddle through this.

Pros: What I like most is I have their executive who is always there when I need him to assist with any questions or issues that may come up. He's always on email and will help me at the drop of a hat.

Cons: The software from and Admin and End User stand-point is difficult to use. Reports are not easily created for the admin and booking classes are not easy either. There are features that I'd like to see added, image on the member profile, a check-in system that works, but all in all it is fair.

by ClubWorx on 17/08/2018

Hi Tameika, thank you for taking the time to write this review of Clubworx. I am sorry your experience has been less than amazing. We have sent you an email addressing each of the challenges you mentioned and look forward to working with you to improve your experience. We value and appreciate your honest feedback.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Paul W.
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2015

"Easy to use with great customer service."

Comments: I've just moved from the free trial to the bronze account. Everything has been smooth and I've been really happy with how quick Dave and Emma get back to me with questions about the system. pros
1 set up is really quick and easy
2 always someone to talk to online or on the phone to help out with questions
3 has everything i need in one place
4 love the new booking set-up
cons
1 would be good if it was integrated with xero
2 would be good to have an ipad app instead of using it on safari

• Reviewed on 03/07/2015
Tom A.
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2016

"On the road to greatness"

Comments: Started using Clubworx only a short time ago and while the functionality is limited, compared to my previous program, the level of user support and willingness to listen to our ideas is off the scale. I would happily recommend ClubWorx to anyone who's looking for a club management system.

by ClubWorx on 05/10/2016

Thank you Tom.

We are always keen to hear any ideas and look forward to working with you and our customers to make Clubworx even better!

• Reviewed on 04/10/2016
Laura B.
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2015

"Simple & Painfree"

Comments: The help and support we have received from the staff at Clubworx has been the most positive in my last 10 years of working with software providers.

by ClubWorx on 11/09/2015

Thanks for taking the time to review Clubworx Laura. We love supporting the Phoenix team & look forward to being your preferred service provider for the next 10 years!

• Reviewed on 11/09/2015
Lana S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2017

"Clubworx works!"

Comments: Really great, with a lot of features. Great value for money. Keeps all the passes organised, plus has features like members portal and waivers.

Pros: Features

by ClubWorx on 21/04/2017

Thanks Lana! Love that you are enjoying the system and look forward to working with you!

• Reviewed on 21/04/2017
Nigel S.
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017

"Save Time, Money and your sanity"

Comments: Brilliant program and very easy to use and get your business moving in the right way. If you are looking for a system for scheduling and accounts for you fitness facility you've got to try ClubWorx.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Aidan L.
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2018

"Great Service & Software!"

Comments: Overall, I have had a great experience with ClubWorx, as they have supported our business from earlier days up until present, and we have grown together. Whenever you have a problem, they are more than happy to help with 1-1 support and doing video calls to assist with any issues we've had, or help us use the software to its best potential. I want to especially thank support team, who have been of great service to us since we started with ClubWorx, thank you!

Pros: - Easy to use interface
- Intuitive
- Great Customer Support - They really care about their customers, and take our feedback into consideration when implementing new features

Cons: - A few features which could be present such as integration with GoCardless, but they are working on this

by ClubWorx on 02/10/2018

Hi Aidan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are super happy to hear how you are enjoying using Clubworx and getting lots of value from the system. Your success and growth is so important to us.

Stay tuned for the Gocardless integration!

We look forward to continuing to support you into the future!

Emily.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2018
Jess R.
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2017

"Amazing intuitive software - simple to use and effective. Has revolutionised our fitness studio"

Comments: Hands down the most intuitive and simplest software to use. We tried out so many different providers including Mind Body which the entire industry seems to use yet were told by MB that we had to move across our payment system which is simply a big no-no for us. Clubworx provided everything MB had and more. And were so very responsive to our requirements when we had special requests, even after-hours support.

Pros: It's intuitive and simple. Integrates with Stripe and enables both the waivers and payments to be done in the one action.

Cons: No drag and drop feature on the calendar. This would make it even easier to schedule and move sessions especially flexibility is required by our clients.

by ClubWorx on 11/06/2017

Hi Jess,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enoying using Clubworx and getting so much value out of it in your business. We are totally committed to continuing to deliver high level of customer service and system performance as we move forward with you and your team.

The Clubworx Team.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2017
Rowan S.
Sports, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2018

"Martial Arts Gym Use"

Comments: After only using the Clubworx software for 3 months I am happy with the results so far. Being able to quickly and easily track and contact members has made the gym management smoother allowing me to spend more time on the mats and not behind the desk. The use of electronic waivers has reduced the amount of paper at the gym.

Pros: I like the ability to track a students progress to help improve student retention. The use of waivers has been handy in reducing paper forms and having to file them correctly. Also the Integration with Ezidebit has made receiving payments a lot easier for me. Being able to manage my gym from anywhere on my phone has been brilliant.

Cons: It is a bit hard to get you head around but the staff and always helpful and responsive. I am a martial artist not a Tech guy so their patience is muchly appreciated. There are so many features so customizing it to suit your gym is important. I'm sure there are many features I am not fully utilizing at the moment.

by ClubWorx on 24/08/2018

Hi Rowan,

We really appreciate the feedback and love you are enjoying using Clubworx and getting results.

Let's keep working together to make sure you are fully utilising the system!

Looking forward to continuing to support you and your business into the future.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2018
John S.
Teacher
Performing Arts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2018

"Awesome!"

Comments: It's made running my school easy, which allows me the time and opportunities to do different things with my time. Thanks Clubworx!

Pros: Very easy to use and always works as I want it to. Also, it's forever improving and this is crucial.

Cons: Having to enter the roll manually all the time.

by ClubWorx on 29/08/2018

Hi John,

We are thrilled that you are enjoying using Clubworx and that you are seeing real results for your school. We look forward to supporting you for many years to come!

We'll be in touch to chat about using Roll Call to see if there is someway we can make this easier too!

• Reviewed on 26/08/2018
John W.
Yoga Teacher
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2017

"Clubworx is the best IT business decision I've made."

Comments: Easy to use, functional and keeps my business open 24/7. I'm very impressed with the back up and support I've received. Every question answered simply, accurately and quickly. I highly recommend Clubworx for other yoga studios.

Pros: Support. Ease of use.

Cons: Haven't found any yet after 6 weeks of use.

by ClubWorx on 29/01/2017

Hi John,

Thank you for your review and we are SO happy to hear that you are enjoying Clubworx! There are lots of new features and enhancements that are scheduled for the next few months, so we hope that you will get even more value for your business in the future.

And remember your feedback is important, so do reach out if you have any questions or suggestions as you continue to use Clubworx.

The Clubworx Team.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2017
Benjamin D.
Personal Trainer
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2015

"The software is easy to use. The value is exceptional."

Comments: Pro's: Right from the get go everything seems to flow with setup. Laid out very orderly and simply. Everything you need, not much you don't. Perfect for someone wanting to direct new clients too. Looks professional and best part is is it's web based. Customer service, ESPECIALLY Emily and Dave, are kind and helpful... They respond quickly, usually within minutes, sometimes hours, but what can you expect for forty a month? Overall, well worth the money.
Cons: There are some minor errors that still haven't been resolved. Like the menu button at the top right corner of the website. It should just be removed. Also not all of the main background picture shows when on the website via mobile phone, but I don't think it's meant to be used exclusively on a mobile device, but nbd anyway. O, and members cannot pay for services online on their own.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2015
Sifu P.
Principal
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2016

"Easy to setup and use software that give more expensive products a run for their money!"

Comments: From signing up for the trial to actually going live with our data and new DDR provider in under a week! All thanks to refreshingly helpful staff who actually know their product and how their customers will use it and an intuitive, easy to use interface.
Very much like that their upgrade and improvement cycle is proactive and they listen and respond to customer request for fixes and features - discovered a small bug in the calendar and they fixed it overnight!
The few niggles I have with the functionality will no doubt be fixed up in upcoming releases - well done guys!

by ClubWorx on 29/01/2016

Thank Sifu Paul - great to hear you're enjoying your experience so far. We look forward to working with you as we continue to improve Clubworx in the future as well.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2016
Daniel P.
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2017

"New starter"

Comments: The support team has been great, but still a few features to work out. Website is good, but needs to be a little more flexible. The membership plan needs to be able to have different layers. For example, I have 3 branches, it would be good if the first layer was just those branches like as a button, then when pressed goes to the plans for that branch. In this way I can have different prices in each branch with it being obvious. I haven't yet tested all things, but will gladly review them as I go.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2017
Nate D.
General Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"Clubworx works"

Pros: Easy to use, very simple to learn. Customer service is excellent.

Cons: Nothing log is easy and it is very user friendly.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Michael M.
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2015

"Tried a few other software options for my boxing studio but they were all too confusing for my needs"

Comments: Pros
Easy to get started and use
I can always contact someone right from my clubworx account
Easy bookings and payments
Cheapest option I looked at
Cons
No problems so far, everything I've raised has been explained clubworx

• Reviewed on 03/06/2015
Amanda K.
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2016

"Overall good pick"

Comments: I am happy with the software and the functions. It is definitely intuitive. Customer service, nice people and very helpful, but sometimes a long delay for a chat session.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2016
Jay J.
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2015

"The best new gym and group training software"

Comments: This new company is the best easy configuration of all settings to customize and work for you. They will go to extra lengths and maybe tweak things for your business great tech support

• Reviewed on 25/02/2015