Snappii Mobile Apps Reviews

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.5 /5

About Snappii Mobile Apps

Snappii is a leading Mobile Apps and form apps company. About 500,000 people use Snappii Business Apps in 30+ Industries.

Learn more about Snappii Mobile Apps

Jeff W.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Not for me!"

Comments: My experience was a waste of money as we have now switched to another provider and the difference is night and day. I wouldn’t recommend this provider Sorry.

Pros: Unable to think of anything good to say.

Cons: Tech help poor unless you want to pay them more money to sort issues. DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

by Snappii on 06/11/2019

Jeff, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform.
Per our records, we had 2 free GoToMeeting sessions with you to address your needs. We do not offer any more free help after we sufficiently helped you in the past. We have free resources all users are welcome to use. If any user struggles after the free session, we do offer a paid training. We are sorry that this didn't meet your expectations. Hope you found a service that works free of charge for you. We do not.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Robert G.
Purchasing Manager
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Purchasing APP"

Comments: Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Pros: Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Cons: Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

Michael V.
CEO/General Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!"

Comments: Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Pros: Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Cons: I/my staff found it difficult to use at first.
There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

Jeffrey Z.
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Very Helpful"

Comments: We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Pros: Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Cons: That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Joseph S.
Tooling Specialist
Aviation & Aerospace, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2015

"Great company with great people"

Comments: Great company with great people. A company is only as good as it's people and Snappii hits the mark. Best
Joe

Pros: Good communication, and they work tirlessly to get it right.

Cons: Some times they don't check off each area they were asked to do. Could be do to multiple people working on the project.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2015
Tibor S.
Digital Practice Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2015

"Feedback on the team"

Comments: My organisation, Partners in Performance, has engaged with Snappii recently. We work with a number of corporate clients that require, among other things, effective business solutions to improve their processes. From an initial contact, our dialogue with Snappii was very productive and the team in Snappii has exceeded our expectations on all fronts - the Snappii platform provides a powerful engine but it is the team supporting the platform that makes this proposition a compelling one for the fast moving space of business applications. Thank you Snappii!

• Reviewed on 19/02/2015
Kibwami A.
civil engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2017

"KA INVESTMENT DOCUMENT CENTRE"

Comments: Entry data for business and printing invoice and receipts
All the data is kept both online and offline for current and future review

Pros: keeping my company data
and view the data at anytime online

Cons: keeping company data

• Reviewed on 04/01/2017
Allee S.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2016

"Great Features"

Comments: What a love about this app making software is that it offered a larger selection of features that other app companies doesn't offer.

Pros: The features

Cons: They couldn't beat the price of APPYPIE

• Reviewed on 07/12/2016
Steve S.
EMS Program Director
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2015

"My experience with this EMS app has been nothing but good!"

Comments: The pro's of this app are too many to list. We tracked this data by paper until Snappii developed an app that tracks in real time. Now I get instant reports and can provide real-time feed back to the students. Snappii stands behind their product and bugs are fixed as soon as they are reported (the only problem that we have had was when Andriod sent out an update. Snappii was on it and had it fixed ASAP).

• Reviewed on 06/04/2015
Linda D.
Office Administrator
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2014

"The Snappii Team"

Comments: I have nothing but positives to say about the Snappii Team. Alexandra has always responded quickly to any and all of my many inquires regarding our Finerchoice app. I had to step in and take over the fine tuning of our app when we had some staff changes and I had no idea what I was doing! Alexandra and her team helped me through it and have been my main point of contact for anything that comes up.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2014
Damien R.
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2014

"Excellent Support and Services!!"

Comments: I have been using Snappii for the past 2 years and I am quite satisfied with their services.
Pros: Excellent features, signature capture being one of them.
Great and timely support whenever I have a question or minor issues
Very friendly staff member willing to assist however they can.
Cons: None at this moment.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2014
Douglas P.
Owener
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"I think it has great potential and appears fairly easy to use."

Pros: The builder has plenty of great tools and the drop and drag feature is great. I also like the white label dashboard.

Cons: A formal training program would be of great help to get new customers building apps quicker. I would like to have a personal trainer walk me through building several different types of apps.

Leroy C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Snappii - Create your own mobile app"

Comments: I give the Snappii platform 5 Stars. It is the best self-help Mobile App platform I could find. After spending trying at least 30 different platforms and studying how to create a mobile apps, I found the Snappii platform. It does so much more than any other platform. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the this platform, I would not have been able to create my app. I have a very complicated app and I was able to create my app without having to learn programming code. Other self-help app platforms do not offer all the same features as the Snappii platform without learning programming code. I was looking for a platform hard to find features such as: Data base capabilities: Whereas I could build a database and access that database with multiple search options. Paid Subscriptions: User are able to subscribe to content in my app. Works on Multiple platforms: Iphone and Android What would have cost me $20,000-$40,000 for a programmer to build, I was able to build without learning any programming code? Was it easy? No, remember I said I have a complicated app. I spent about 1,000 hours building my app. You can build simple or complicated apps with the Snappii platform. Simple mobile apps will not take as long to build. The Snappii platform has templates that help making an app very easy. I took the more challenging way and created my app from scratch using the platform. The name of the app I created is called "ParkMyRig". It can be found in the Play Store or the App Store.

Pros: Easier to learn than other apps, customer service and tech support was very helpful, and has powerful features not included in other self-help mobile app platforms.

Cons: Just like any self-help Mobile app platform, it does not have every feature that you can get from a programmer. I guess it depends on whether you have time or money. If you have money, pay someone to build your app, but if you have the time, the Snappii platform is a very powerful platform that outperforms other self-help Mobile App Platforms.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2018

"Worth every penny"

Comments: Ease!

Pros: Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Cons: Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2018
Katie S.
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2015

"HawkApp on the Snappii Platform"

Comments: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Pros: The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.
Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone.
Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business.
Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2015
Butch B.
Sr. Program Manager
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Not always intuitive, but help available"

Comments: We use the apps to educate sales and the public on how to properly specify and use our member's products. The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

Pros: It works well across platforms, even with constant changes with Apple and Google. It is easy to make minor revisions to apps and have them immediately appear. Good, timely support offered by Snappii's technical staff.

Cons: Some functions, particularly the relational data sources, are not very intuitive. Wish I could delete unused data files. The ability to space elements on app screens is pretty rudimentary and it's sometime difficult to get elements aligned properly,

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Paul V.
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2019

"Snappi"

Pros: We used it to do daily reports. it worked well for us but we have moved to an integrated tool that has daily reports.

Cons: It was good when we first started but we found something that is more integrated

• Reviewed on 22/09/2019
Nick S.
New Business Development Manager
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2018

"The whole process of obtaining our App was very easy from start to completion."

Comments: Streamlined our business.

Pros: Ease of use & made exactly to our design specifications. The team that developed our app was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We had to do quite a few design tests before we eventually got the app to a state that was user friendly & the team helped us every step of the way.

Cons: The app has performed very well so there has not really been any issues. The only one thing that did happen during our design process was that the representative we were dealing with left the company, so we continued with another person who was also very helpful, so we do not really have any negative feedback.

Benjamin N.
Estimator
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"We had some issues that had to be worked out but the customer service was great."

Comments: Paperless organizing, large amounts of information, job photos attached

Pros: Easy to organize, paperless system, and easy to use. The customer service is great at resolving any issues.

Cons: Hard for the guys in the field to resolve issues in the field. Updates sometimes mess with the information.

Jen M.
Creator
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2015

"I wish there were more stars to give!"

Comments: Working with Snappii was an awesome experience. The were efficient, knowledgeable, responsive, and solution seekers. In the course of our app development there were unpredictable technical issues (as can happen with technology!). The Snappii team was amazing, working around the clock to get everything resolved and running smoothly. Listen, great reviews are out there and I'm not sure how many are truthful - but this is one you should listen to. A lot of teams can get the job done, but I'm confident that none will either be as personally invested or be as phenomenal in the foxhole under pressure. They are the team you want in this process; I cannot recommend them highly enough.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2015
COO
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2018

"Took a little to learn what it could and could not do for functionality."

Comments: My foot in the door in being an App Developer and solution provider for my customers.

Pros: Ease of use and publishing apps. Support is available during the morning hours in the US. Connecting to web-type of apps is nice.

Cons: Database integrations are not available and API connections are complicated. Utilizing outside programmers is not available.

Jacob H.
Administrator
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"OK"

Pros: I like being able to autofill forms and this software has been very helpful in doing what was once paper only.

Cons: Some of the features are lacking and some of the features simply do not work the way they are intended.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2018
Tami W.
VP Board of Directors
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2014

"Take the plunge!"

Comments: We are home to California's Official State Outdoor Drama "Ramona". We are a six thousand seat outdoor venue and historical landmark. After 92 years we knew our marketing needed to be modernized but wouldn't trust just any one. We hired the Snappi team and have never looked back! They are fast, efficient, professional, accessible and affordable!
We love our Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre App! Thanks Snappi!

• Reviewed on 06/10/2014
Diane G.
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2014

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!"

Comments: "With no background in App development, I searched and found Snappii through reading numerous favorable reviews. Their patience and help'with hours of assistance in App design, approval for and submission to App Store and Android'has been endless. Their customer support/service is positively outstanding! Absolutely wonderful experience!"

• Reviewed on 03/10/2014
Ace F.
Systems Manager
Sports, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Outstanding Support from the rep"

Comments: Need the app for an event to capture attendee information such as first name, last name, and age

Pros: Easy to use once implemented. Customer Support was excellent.

Cons: Don't have experience with setting up apps, but the rep was a great help with this.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019