• Overall
    4.9 /5

About Looop

Enterprise LMS with a modern UX. Powerful automation & reporting. Perfect for forward-thinking L&D teams. Read our reviews.

Learn more about Looop

Aaron T.
Corporate Trainer
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2021

"Keep Your Learner In The Looop"

Comments: I cannot say enough good things about Looop. It is an intuitive software that has transformed the way I approach L&D! The ability to create customized courses and use a variety of resource modalities are just a few things I enjoy about Looop. The intangibles are often the most important part of any software, and I have to say that the help, support, and community surrounding Looop is the best I've ever seen. The Looop company not only cares about its platform, it truly cares about its customers and gives them the very best service and attention!

Pros: This software is intuitive and versatile! It allows me to create a resources-first approach to our learning, as well as design courses specifically for my user's needs. It also allows me to assess their knowledge and track progress with ease. Many LMS platforms allow the ability to create learning courses without the possibility of revisiting the material--unless that take the course again. Loooop goes beyond that approach! Through the use of resources, Looop has the ability for the users to revisit and refresh their knowledge on the specific topic--rather than go through an entire "course." It's an excellent feature of Looop and encourages the learners to engage with Looop in a way that promotes continued personal growth.

Cons: As an administrator, I would like the ability to drag and drop items, rather than use the arrows. The current system takes a bit longer than I would like. I would also like more thorough reports on Pathway completion. It would help me a bit more with tracking people down--although with a few more clicks, I can find the data I'm looking for very easily. I'm going to turn this "cons" post around to a positive very quickly, however, because the Looop team is--hands down--the most responsive team I have every worked with. They truly take every user design suggestion under consideration and improve the functionality of the software in an extremely speedy manner. It it incredibly and appreciated!

• Reviewed on 23/04/2021
Katie W.
HR Manager
Farming, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2021

"Packs a punch!"

Comments: The Looop team have been fantastic from start to finish - easy to access, accommodating, knowledgeable and agile - I don't think I've waited more than 4 hours for a response on anything at all - and they go above and beyond to help you get where you want to be.

Pros: The approach of 'resources not courses' really drove our desire to integrate Looop into our L&D offering. For Learning to be truly continuous we need to fit with our team's lives, not the other way round. Access to the actual info they need, in a online digital format that they can get to from anywhere, including on their phone in the middle of a field, is perfect for us!

Cons: There aren't things we don't like as much as things that will only improve Looop's functionality. The main one for us at the moment is anonymity in the user insights, although this is on its way.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2021
Rowena B.
Head of Product Development
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2017

"This Is Learning Technology That Really Delivers"

Comments: We've been working with Looop for more than a year and our clients love it! We service some large companies with our training and expertise and Looop has given us the perfect digital learning experience to do this successfully. The team at Looop have helped us to understand what great resources should look like and that's helped us gain incredible levels of engagement. The mobile app experience 'wows' our learners and is easily the best mobile learning app I've seen. The fact that we can now create digital learning in a few minutes and get it out to learners immediately means that we have been addressing learning needs in real-time without the need for lengthy design or the need for classroom training. I can't recommend Looop enough as it has changed the game for us and our clients.

Pros: It's elegant, intuitive and very easy to use.
Our learners love it and ask for more.
The Looop team are amazing to deal with. They really get learning and what works in terms of digital resources.

Cons: Nothing. We've submitted ideas for improvement to the platform and the team at Looop always listen and accommodate our suggestions.
They are also advancing the platform to improve engagement and usability so we know it's all in hand.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2017
Aisling W.
Head Of Academy
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2017

"Great personal experience"

Comments: This has allowed us to truly shift the learning culture in our organisation to a resource first approach. The team at Looop are so supportive and work really closely with us to make sure our learning has a great impact.

Pros: Looop has been a great platform for us- there are lots of reasons for this, but one of the strongest is around ease of use. It is so intuitive and in an incredibly short time we can get people up and running using Looop. It helps us to bring learning to our people really quickly, exactly when they need it.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2017
Julia B.
Head of Customer Training
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2018

"This platform has been fantastic for meeting our needs"

Comments: Off the back of using Looop we have found a home for all of our content, which is accessible to our users and can be accessed on the go. A perfect solution for what we need, and it helps that the support team are always quick to respond and implement changes

Pros: It's hugely user-friendly, it is easy to create and amend content. Navigation is easy, and the content is displayed in a very clean manner. The support team are really helpful, and they run the software dynamically, making adjustments to your needs which is great for us

Cons: For our needs it would be great if we had the functionality to input text boxes for our users to write in, which we could then download, and also host PDF documents

• Reviewed on 09/03/2018
Jodie L.
Talent & Development Partner
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2017

"Making learning truly relevant for users"

Comments: I have control over what happens when and i dont have to buy in to boring vanilla / off the shelf packages

Pros: It's not an LMS! You need to think a little differently when you are about to use Looop but it will be worth it... I can create content that is bespoke for my learners in an instant; i can then push it to them, get their ratings and start an online conversation. What's not to like?

Cons: The features are constantly being updated... a few tweaks such as being able to download lists of people that are attending events would make life a lot easier

• Reviewed on 03/10/2017
IT Trainer/ Training Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2018

"The Looop platform has shown me the future of elearning. We use for our inductions and planning on"

Comments: We brought Looop in to help us with our inductions of new staff. The new staff will use Looop right at the beginning of joining our company to ensure they settle into the business quickly. As it's been a success we are planing on using Looop for more initiatives.
We want to say thanks to the Looop team, especially Rep for helping us lots!

Pros: The new campaigns feature!!! Everything is automated AND personalised at the same time, so I can get on with my day to day job.

Cons: I have been using it for a a year or so now and cannot think of anything.

Sacha H.
Training Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2019

"Simple, easy and engaging"

Comments: Looop is interactive and engaging, so people enjoy using it, which has meant we can treat it more like a learning portal than an LMS.

Pros: It's been stripped back to the essentials without removing functionality or design. The system works well and engages the users. Their customer services is incredible and they are always happy to help.

Cons: We've had some minor issues as we use SCORM, but these were very rarely due to looop. However, the team have found solutions even when it wasn't their issue!

• Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Learning & Development Coordinator
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"L&D Coordinator"

Comments: Seamless. A real learning curve for me to as well as an LMS is all new to me.

Pros: How easy it is to build content
The analytics
The search engine aspect of the site
How much it has benefited our already successful in house L&D experience.

Cons: So very cliche, but actually there is nothing that I dislike about the software so far. I'd say that we would love to be able to use additional fonts but I know that this function is on it's way.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Amy A.
L&D Lead
Information Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2018

"Great experience with Looop"

Pros: Simple, intuitive platform which is great to share learning materials with employees based in different countries, giving them access to content as and when they need it to enable them to do their jobs better.

Cons: Minor usability issues. However, the LOOOP team listen to feedback carefully and are always updating and improving their platform based on our feedback. Great service.

Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Very fresh approach to L&D"

Pros: I’ve used several LMS’s in the past that simply didn’t cut the mustard, however the team at Looop have a very novel approach in the way that they design and think about learning content. It has really helped us to think much more about the user experience, and how we can actually help people to become better at their day jobs.

Cons: The team do really challenge traditional thoughts towards training and creating learning content which can be difficult to get your head around at first, but you do soon realise that they’re completely right and we can be impacting people’s working lives so much more if we do it in the right way.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2018
Senior Program Manager - Employee Development
Internet, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2018

"Looop makes it easy to get good content out there in engaging ways"

Pros: Extremely user friendly, easy and fast to create with.

Cons: A note-taking/saving mechanism for users would be fantastic.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Emma H.
HR Partner Support - Software and S&D
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2017

"simple, efficient, effective, smart"

Comments: In comparison to other software previously used, Looop is a dream!

Pros: It provides a fantastic user experience that is super clean and simple to use. It is a smart and sophisticated platform and I can't wait to see where else it takes me.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2017
Trent C.
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2017

"Looks awesome and easy to use!"

Comments: Such an easy platform to use for creating content. We have mainly used video in resources to help our sales agents with the selling process, by getting our experienced reps to share how they do it. All of the reps have downloaded the app so they have it on their phones which makes it easier for them

• Reviewed on 04/02/2017
Stephanie D.
Marketing Co-ordinator
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2021

"Looop is your oyster! Stop your search and learn about Looop today."

Comments: With this platform we can move our training online and give our clients the freedom to learn in their time and at their pace, rather than struggling to fit in training meetings or constantly having our diaries crashed and training be rearranged. This platform has the opportunity to make the most out of what we require from our online learning. It has multiple viewing options for the client, a community behind it which helps in the set up, feature requests and just in general when you need help. When learning more about the platform, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed us around and explained the endless capabilities of Looop. Since then, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there at the drop of a hat whenever I have needed assistance. Honestly, this is a great platform and I am so pleased we found it as it is going to make our lives so much easier!

Pros: After looking at multiple systems and finding that none of them lived up to the expectations or requirements we wanted for our LMS platform, Looop came to save the day. With its many capabilities of slide decks, page view, video assessment, campaigns, emails, reporting and so much more, this platform has it all. I have found setting up the platform surprisingly easy and had how to guides and the Looop community behind me all the way with the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on intercom and via weekly calls.

Cons: That I didn't find out about it sooner!

• Reviewed on 03/02/2021
Saskia G.
Senior Consultant Digital Learning Strategy
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2020

"Modern platform providing state of the art learning experince"

Comments: We have tried to accomplish a relatively unusual case with Looop since we are using the platform as an extension of our statistical tool to provide personalized learning paths. We are more than happy to have chosen Looop since they provided an excellent help in setting up and figuring out which would be the best way to go and continuously improve the platform to match our needs even further.

Pros: One of the greatest things about Looop is the campaign feature which allows for a high degree of automation, personalization and individualization. Additionally, the platform provides a great usability, a vast amount of options and integral tools for building great learning experiences.

Cons: The diversity of media that can be included could be improved by e.g. enabling i frame embedding which would allow for a broader media landscape that could be used. Additionally some usability features could be improved such as e.g. enabling drag and drop for reordering pathways.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2020
Nicole W.
HR and L&D Consultant
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees

"Loving Looop"

Comments: Looop has been essential to our workforce during COVID-19. With modules being so easy to create and flexible to complete, embedding the program has been met with enthusiasm and praise across the firm.

Pros: Looop's campaign and analytic functions make it extremely useful to manage and report on staff's day to day learning. Modules are easy to create and with its mobile ability, user friendly to complete.

Cons: I haven't yet found anything I dislike about the software.

Ken W.
L&D Director
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2021

"Simple, effective, deep. Gives the tools you'll actually use."

Comments: Incredible. Easy to get started. Learned a tremendous amount from their user community and the customer team. Would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Pros: We love Looop. We moved our staff development to a digital strategy a year ago. After deeply investigating of the top-rated LMS’ Looop is the clear winner for our team. Once we made the decision we met the team at Looop and the learning community. This makes Looop even better. I described Looop as “disruptively different.” They make the tools you’ll actually need and craft them in a way that you’ll actually use. I never feel like I’m fighting a system to make it work, it’s both intuitive and deep. Their developers are incredible and responsive. I’ve seen the community ask for tweaks and changes and I’m impressed with how fast they respond. Support has been incredible and personal. I feel like the Looop team is a partnership with their customers. They’re committed to seeing us succeed. They get the right details right. It feels light to the end-user. Search is incredibly fast (our in-house developers commented on how quick and responsive Looop is). Their use of marketing savvy and the campaign tool is remarkable. I’m able to measure engagement. There’s a smart “set it and forget it” mentality you can build into some of the clever campaigns. Looop’s content editor is SO GOOD that we don’t feel the need to make everything into a SCORM course. That’s an available option, of course, but we don’t use it often because of the quality of the native editor. And to extend it’s value, the integration with Bongo allows an interactive video component that’s genuinely helpful. Highly

Cons: There is very little I don't like about Looop. Perhaps I don't like that we didn't find it earlier, because it's radically shifted how we develop our teams.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2021
Colleen C.
Instructional Designer
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2021

"New to Looop, but impressed with it"

Comments: Overall, the experience with Looop has been an extremely positive one. They have helped us to really think about learning in a different way and incorporate not only change management but communications into learning initiatives. The customer service has been exceptional in helping us really think through what we are trying to accomplish and how the system might help facilitate achieving those goals.

Pros: Looop really thinks about corporate learning in a different way, which has helped us to start thinking about employee learning in terms of who needs to know and do what. The platform also integrates with where our employees are working allowing for learning to happen in the course of daily work rather than being something the employee has to step out of their daily workflow to find.

Cons: Looop's platform is still being developed and while their developers are open to feedback and ideas from clients, there is some functionality that would be useful to have that is still being built - Zoom integrations, bidirectional messaging, etc..

• Reviewed on 12/04/2021
Eva A.
L&D Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2019

"Super user friendly software that transferred how I do L&D"

Comments: It helped me to make onboarding a truly blended-learning experience. It has helped to establish and keep best practices alive. It saves me a lot of time, so the classroom sessions become very tailored and activity-based.

Pros: Looop has absolutely transformed the way I run the L&D Department at my company. It is extremely user-friendly and quick. There no HTML coding knowledge needed to create resources basically works like a word document. It really helped me to solve the issues with spending too much time in the classroom delivering content and for people forgetting what they have learned. By being able to recall every resource at the point of need it is a lot easier to establish and keep alive best practices in the business. It has also saved me a lot of time, so I can spend the face-to-face sessions on actually embedding learning through activities and also on performance coaching conversations. This has made a massive difference in terms of the support I can provide for the business. The analytics function helps me to stay focused on real issues, the search function is basically an automated and continuous learning needs analysis.

Cons: I couldn't list any dislikes. I find it that it was the perfect technological tool to solve the issues I was having with L&D.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2019
Imogen (immie) C.
L&D Coordinator
Information Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Easy intuitive platform"

Pros: Working in the L&D team for the past 18 months, I've seen a huge shift in the business towards this platform. It's simple and easy to use, anyone can be trained up and it's a great way to have our resources together. Our account manager, Rachel, is always on hand to help us, and they are constantly listening to feedback and evolving the platform with their clients.

Cons: Not being able to categorise the home page and the manual labour required to update contacts

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Talia K.
Senior product development manager
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2018

"an incredibly intuitive platform which a fantastic platform"

Pros: How easy it is to use as admin and a user, also that everything is designed with the user in mind - it matches how we interact with tech and learning in our everyday lives

Cons: The team and the product are so great, and they continue to innovate with the changes they implement

• Reviewed on 19/03/2018
Natal D.
Co-founder
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"LOVE Looop"

Pros: Looop transformed our certified practitioner program into a beautifully curated learning experience. Loop is built on a data driven approach and the campaigns allow you to interact with your learners on an ongoing basis. The interface is very intuitive and I found it easy to design great content. Our learners were also very happy, which is what it's all about.

Cons: I really can't find any faults. It's a great product. Wish I started using it sooner. It's transformed how I approach learning and our business.

Mike W.
Director of online learning and training
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2017

"A paradigm shift in how we deliver our training"

Comments: It seems entirely obvious after the Looop team explain where online learning is going. And they have created the almost perfect platform to align with our new learning styles and needs.
Our team was skeptical at first, due to the simplicity of the platform. Now we are all raving about that simplicity and ease of use.
Looop has changed our approach to how we are now producing training content, and we couldnt be happier with the end result.

Pros: Ease of use for trainers, and simplification of delivery to users.

Cons: That it cannot be fully white labelled for brands who want to use it as if its their own software.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2017
Grace J.
Curriculum and Training Manager
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"A fantastic LMS!"

Pros: Looop is really user-friendly and intuitive to use. It didn't take long at all for me to become familiar with the tools and functions. The team are incredibly helpful and we've received some great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They respond to questions promptly and are always on hand to help resolve any issues that arise.

Cons: We had a little difficulty with the CSV bulk uploads at the beginning - sometimes an error message would pop up, but it wouldn't be clear from the message what the issue with the file was.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2020