15 years helping Australian businesses

About MeisterTask

MeisterTask is a simple and secure task and project management tool that is perfect for agile project management teams of any size.

Learn more about MeisterTask

Pros:

We've never needed more than the free tier. Love the integration with my email (Spark and Gmail​) and Dropbox.

Cons:

My biggest worry is updating comments in the web version.

MeisterTask ratings

4.7
4.4
4.4
4.5

9.1/10

MeisterTask has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 1,154 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used MeisterTask before?

Filter reviews (1,154)

Héctor
Héctor
Developer SR. in Mexico
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Vital and satisfactory tools for organized professionals

Comments: A great tool to be used in a daily basis in any bussiness or just for the pleasure of being an organized individual.

Pros:

MeisterNote comes as a great addition to the gratifying tools of Meister. Alongside with MeisterTask and MindMeister these are all the tools needed to assure quality with a nice workflow. MeisterNote is handy and helpful to be able not just to take structured notes in a meeting, but also to be able to organize them in an intelligent way easily, and be able to have them look nice enough for a presentation with other team members quickly.

Cons:

I don't have any regrets at the moment..

3 years ago

Hi Héctor! Wow, thanks so much for your review and kind words! :D One of our highest priorities is ensuring smooth and powerful integration between each product in the Meister suite. We're thrilled to hear you've already found these integrations to be very intuitive, and are happy to be able to let you know that more features are on their way ;) Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterNote to stay up to date on new features and updates! Best, The Meister Team

Tariq
Services Account Executive - SAE in Kuwait
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

MeisterTask: Wish it gets better

Comments: Project managementTask management

Pros:

Ease of use ..Fast Deployment Multi-platform support.

Cons:

- Timeline: Horrible!- Colors and UI theme: outdated.- Reporting is very limited !! Should be highly customization -> Benfecial for reviews and team meetings .. as for customer-facing meetings and status updates.- The mobile view could be better. How do you mark it a success? If a user can use the mobile version independently - with no desktop or web - then this is a success.- Consolidated project view: missing. The agenda view is useless.- Drag and drop tasks among projects- Multi-task selection is not smooth- Time reminders are not fluid or practical enough- Automation needs many and many improvements --> Need to link a header with dates. Then if a task is created in this kanban, it immediately inherits this date .. Mapping a kanban to a calendar day (Sunday, Monday, .. etc) is gonna be very useful. We need to talk to explain this to you guys ..

Jagar
Information technology analyst in US
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Unparalleled productivity with Meistertask

5.0 last month New

Pros:

MeisterTask is remarkably simple to use and manage thanks to its clear and eye-catching design. MeisterTask's comprehensive reporting and analytics features offer insightful data and areas for development.

Cons:

Even though MeisterTask provides a variety of task views, each view's customisation possibilities might be expanded to better meet the distinct preferences of our workforce.

last month

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy using MeisterTask for its simplicity, as well as the reporting and analytical features. Your wish regarding more customisation of task views has been forwarded internally and we will see what we can do.

Laura
Laura
Owner and EIC in US
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

Great for small, hourly based businesses.

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I was sorry to let the product go, but it wasn't useful for us anymore. It was so easy to use and move around the different tasks it would keep track of. It was just an expense we no longer needed to pay our employees. If you have a small business and need timecards, this is the program for you.

Pros:

I liked that I could keep track of the hours spent on a project, even though they were charged by flat rates. It helped adjust those flat rates based on the author's work. It was also very helpful for filing taxes for deductions. As the EIC, I was able to see where my editors and proofers were in the process instead of bothering them with emails.

Cons:

When we first started using the program, the options we needed were free, and as a start-up, that was amazing. As time went on, the company removed more and more of those options to a cost tier. Since we focused on flat rates, and it was incredible to be able to use those options, it was no longer an option now that I have to cover so many other payment/payroll fees.

last month

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad that you enjoyed using MeisterTask and that it was useful for you. Maybe you will be able to use it again in the future.

Oliver
IT Specialist in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Amplify collaboration and enhance workflow efficiency with Meistertask

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I appreciate how it gives you a general overview of your projects enabling us to track progress in all the tasks of a project. I also like how it allows you to tailor it according to your unique company requirements.

Cons:

It would be highly beneficial if they added more project views to bring more flexibility to project management.

last month

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you like using MeisterTask to track your progress and to make your workflows more efficient, while helping to enhance collaboration. Your wish to add more project views has been forwarded internally, so we can see what we can do.

Douglas
Douglas
Chief Software Architect in US
Retail, 201–500 Employees

The most productive task / project planner

Comments: I’ve been using MeisterTask for a number of years now and it is my go to piece of software for managing all of my projects in one location. I can keep track of things on my iPhone and iPad as well as on my desktop.

Pros:

My hands-down, favorite part of this entire app is all of the automation tools. It gives you to help streamline your process and illuminate repetitive tasks.

Cons:

A better way to manage all of my tasks from multiple projects on a single dashboard. The agenda option that they give us and the pinning are a good start, but I’d like a little more flexibility and automation built into the agenda dashboard.

Alex
Manager in Greece
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Using MeisterTask

Comments: I am very happy with MeisterTask, and it has been an invaluable tool for us when it comes to project and task management. I do use another tool in addition to MeisterTask, but not to replace it. Overall, I would be more than happy to recommend it to anyone who is looking for a powerful management tool.

Pros:

MeisterTask is a very powerful tool, and also one that is pretty easy to use once you start working with it. It makes managing projects and tasks very easy, and having team members all connect on various projects makes the entire management process a very effective one.

Cons:

There weren't many cons at all with it. At first the interface can look a little intimidating, but once you get started, you'll soon realise that it's pretty straight forward to use.

Aldo
Aldo
Managing Partner in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Best Task Manager in my opinion

Comments: Wish more products were as robust as this. Did not have to contact support at all.

Pros:

I like the colors. I like the collapse function. I like the use, tags, multiple projects, agenda function, loose tasks, kanban format, attachments, links, categories, scheduling, integration into other apps.

Cons:

Based on my use case, I dont see any issues with it. Always works like a expect it to.

Design, Self Employed

A great tool for a long time on the market.

Comments: The appearance and style of the tool is great and UX is slicker than Trello, the tool i used prior. The kanban boards look great and easy to share.

Pros:

The design of the tool felt better and more grown up than Trello and was easier to use.

Cons:

The pricing changed a lot since I implemented it and it became too expensive.

Kazungu
Communications in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Pros and Cons of MeisterTask

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

This tool offers a user-friendly interface, seamless task management, and integration with various platforms.

Cons:

However, its complexity is sometimes overwhelming, but in general, the tool works for me perfectly.

2 months ago

Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy that you enjoy using MeisterTask. To enable you to learn more about MeisterTask and reduce the complexity you experienced, we recommend that you check out our MeisterTask Academy: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/training This way you can get even more out of MeisterTask!

Student in Germany
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

Comments: It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

Pros:

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

Cons:

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had: 1. Enhanced notification settings: The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it. What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task. 2. Calendar: It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both. 3. Gantt Chart: Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

William
Sales Engineer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Great for Personal Use

Comments: I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important. I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Pros:

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'. This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

Cons:

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me: 1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View 1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop. 2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments. Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be.... Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

Comments: As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

Pros:

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Cons:

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

Danielle
n/a in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)

Comments: I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

Pros:

I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

Cons:

I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

Peter
product owner in Germany
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

good and easy kanban board

Comments: for a while i did use it daily for freelance projects and private life planning. also used it for some scrum-like sprints, more the execute part of it than the planning and strategy

Pros:

easy to use, good functionlity in the free version. good for small projects and private use or freelance use

Cons:

would love unlimited space to add text in the cards (it is limited in my free version, maybe paid version as well

Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Great for To-Dos and Project Management

Comments: MeisterTask is really helping me keep track of the many things I have going on and keeping them organized by project, with deadlines and action items. It's a free tool that gives me all I need in a task management system when other brands and systems have fallen flat.

Pros:

I started using MeisterTask about a year ago to keep track of all my projects internally. To be honest, even though it's marketed as a teams system, I love using it for just myself. It's the only to-do list type system I've found that helps me keep track of where things are and keep them organized. I like how you can manually move tasks from start, to in progress, to finish. You can clearly indicate action items and next steps, unlike a lot of the to-do list apps I've found. I also love that I can use it seamlessly from my computer to my phone.

Cons:

Honestly, it's kind of all I need in a to-do/project management software. I've definitely found some quirks and some things in the system I need to get used to. But, overall it has all the features that one would use for task management and the collaboration process looks like it could be easy as well.

Megan
Copywriter in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The secret productivity tool more people need to know about!

Comments: I first heard about Meistertask on a podcast. I was certain I didn't need this tool. After all, I had a system that worked for me. Plus, I had tried the other tools. Asana was "okay." Airtable and Notion were confusing. Trello was clunky (i.e. ugly). Clickup had great features but felt very overwhelming when you are a solopreneuur, party of one. >> But once I tried MeisterTask, it simplified everything for me. It's visually easy to navigate and allows me to see exactly what I need to do each day. Also, the task cards hold all the links and information I need to stop wasting time jumping between files all day. In short: it simplified my workflow.

Pros:

As a copywriter, I'm constantly juggling multiple projects for multiple clients. MeisterTask makes it easy to see where I am in the process and each task card easily holds all the links, files, etc. that I need to complete the project. No more constant back-and-forth between Google Drive, email, etc. I'm saving SO much time seeing everything in one place!

Cons:

Resetting reoccuring tasks at the start of each week seems a little cumbersome, but maybe I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Libraries, 201–500 Employees

Excellent task management tool

Pros:

MeisterTask is an easy to use tool covering all the functionalities I need for everyday work.

Cons:

Sometimes it's difficult to make fully transparent complex interdependencies between tasks.

Kathy
Owner in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Just what I'd been looking for

Comments: MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

Pros:

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it! Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love! When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

Cons:

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

Ernest
Ernest
CEO in UK
Research, 2–10 Employees

The best out there

Comments: My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with you guys for a very long time. It feels just like yesterday. The least that I can do is take a little moment out of my time to give you guys a good word and a good reviews. If you are looking for a mind-dump ... that is what the heart of Kanban tools are for. Meister-Task is for you. It goes into the intermediate level of task dependencies. If you are looking for the next level of a network relationship diagram ... just hang on a moment. There is MindMeister ... but last time I checked, you have to work from MindMeister into MeisterTask - but I dont think they can inter-relate and synchronise with themselves. I don't know, things may have changed from my time. But this app is beautiful, sleek and amazing. Please support them and take good advantage of their services. They're amazing. And one last thing, they integrate in many places so beautifully such as Microsoft Teams. I'm blessed

Pros:

- Collaborating with people - Time tracking - Lots of Projects

Cons:

- I have not seen an ability to video the network map of task dependencies - I have not seen an ability to calculate critical path analysis - I have not seen the ability to do financial project management, so that I know the cost of how much a project would be costing me. This might be outside the scope MeisterTask and under a new umbrella of "Accounting" (eg Xero or Quickbooks) but Microsoft Project Online does this and to me, this is why MeisterTask will always to in 2nd place to Microsoft Project Online

2 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Ernest! Our team really appreciated reading your kind words, and our product team is very interested to hear from a long-time user who can provide such valuable and incisive feedback for our future roadmaps. We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive, powerful and beautiful; these are three of our most primary goals as a team. We feel "blessed" ourselves to have such a loyal and involved community of users like you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at [email protected] or on Twitter at @MeisterTask with any other comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you! Best, Andrew @ Meister

Internet, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Finally a tool that made me switch

Comments: My experience with MeisterTask has been excellent. After using Omnifocus for over 10 years, I made the switch to MeisterTask, and I'm glad I did. The first thing that stood out to me was how beautiful the interface is. I also appreciate how easy it is to use, and the visual tool aspect is a major plus. Being able to look at my boards and have a bird's eye view of my entire life and projects is extremely helpful. MeisterTask has made task management more enjoyable, and I look forward to using it every day. I would highly recommend MeisterTask to anyone who wants a visually appealing, user-friendly, and efficient task management tool.

Pros:

MeisterTask is a beautiful and intuitive task management tool that stands out for its ease of use and visual approach. Unlike traditional text-based task managers, MeisterTask allows users to create and organize tasks using visual cards and customizable workflows. It's easy to set up and use, making it a great choice for individuals or teams looking to improve productivity and efficiency. MeisterTask's Kanban-style interface also helps limit work-in-progress, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, MeisterTask is available on all platforms, including desktop and mobile, so you can access your tasks anywhere. Using MeisterTask is not only productive but also fun, thanks to its vibrant colors, animations, and user-friendly interface.

Cons:

MeisterTask is a great task management tool that offers many benefits, but it does have some drawbacks. One of the main limitations of the tool is the lack of flexibility when it comes to customizing repeating tasks. Unlike other task managers, MeisterTask does not provide a lot of options for setting up repeating tasks, such as setting a task to repeat three days after it was last completed. Additionally, the tool is not as well integrated with Siri as some other task management tools, which can be a downside for users who rely heavily on voice commands.

Sacha
CEO in Italy
Internet, 2–10 Employees

That's when You say: Why no one did it this way?

Comments: I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers I was using. I've been through todoist, asana, trello…
It was a total surprise: UI absolutely clean, nice and effective; workflow intuitive and super useful, logic super linear. Everything seemed to me to be, for the first time since I use task managers and gtds (I started a loooong time ago), in the perfect place.
I started using it and, after 10 minutes working with it, my decision was simple: approved, and adopted. Now MeisterTasks the daily companion for me and the people I work with, for any project we have.
It's not only a matter of effectiveness: MeisterTasks has a great design and lets me feel in a beautiful palce, while I organise my working life: this is a great thing, because it makes mehappy to use it, which is a motivating thing, as well.
Final thoughts: easy to use and add/modify/track/share tasks/projects. Beautifully crafted. Minor things that can only be improved. My personal rating? 5 stars and a thank you.

Pros:

Ease of use, workflow, simplicity, intuitiveness, tools, logic, learning curve: practically, almost everything. I have been using all kinds of task managers, gtds: none of them can rival the "zero curve" it took me to approach and use effectively this wonderful app. It's so well crafted that it took me really no time to decide to use it. Now, is the daily companion for me and the people I work with. Priceless.

Cons:

In the webpage version I can't find how to start the timer on a task (I have to do that on the smartphone) and I have to reload the webpage, sometimes, cause it seems not to be perfectly updated. In the smartphone versions, I'd like to see all messages in a specific task organised differently: they are at the bottom, mixed with all activities, and therefore they are not so effective as they could. But is a minor thing.

Shawn
Coordinator in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Great product

Comments: Good experience. Friendly and quick customer support staff, and a functional and regularly-updated product that does exactly what it says it will. Love the customization options, too!

Pros:

The visual display, ability to customize lists, color coding, and tagging all make MeisterTask easy to use for even team members who are not very tech-savvy. Updating the entire team about a part of a project is as simple as drag-and-drop. Commenting nests to help you follow conversations, and you can "watch" the bits that matter to you-- which has really helped minimize slack in our work. I also really love that I can set my own due dates for each tile and get a reminder email to help me follow up more easily. I also really appreciate the data security and stability. Definitely a great kanban board product.

Cons:

Occasionally we've had integration issues with Dropbox, but those seem to have been mostly resolved with the latest update (fingers crossed). The app version of the product is also a little bit iffy on some devices (doesn't always update or follow along with the user). However, no significant issues with the desktop version. I wish there was the ability for an admin user to turn off "completed" ability for users. Sometimes my team clicks "completed" instead of "close" which is annoying (but thankfully fixable!). I also wish that the downloadable excel version had a better way to navigate the checklist and comments, but that's a small thing compared to how great everything else is.

3 years ago

Hi Shawn, Thank you for all this feedback, this will be forwarded to our developers to consider it for future updates! Have a great day, you MeisterTeam

Matt
Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

LOVE Meistertask!

Pros:

I manage several grant projects at a time with several staff members working on each grant. I used to have a GIANT white board in my office where I would track the progress on grant deliverables and staff assignments. At the end of every day, I would spend 30 minutes to an hour erasing and updating the white board. Now, with MeisterTask, that task is cut down to 10-15 minutes. What's even better, is now I can just go ahead and assign people tasks right within MeisterTask and we can have whole conversations about tasks without ever leaving the program. IT IS A LIFE CHANGER for me. Beyond the features, it's also incredibly easy to use. Our staff was able to dive in and get acquainted with the program very quickly (and we aren't always the most tech savvy.) I HIGHLY recommend trying it out. I've started using MeisterTask for personal projects as well.

Cons:

I wish there were better data tracking features. Like when you archive a task, it would be nice to be able to go back and see what got done in a single day. We also do a lot of data tracking for grants. We explored using Custom Feilds to record the data we were tracking. It worked great in the program, but did not download cleanly at all into a CSV which we needed for reports to our funders. If Meistertask could build some more robust data tracking into the program, it would be even better!

Milan
CEO in North Macedonia
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Good software for project planning

Pros:

Ease of access. UI is somewhat intuitive.

Cons:

Would love to have deeper customization of the UI, ability to assign more than one person to a task, manually adding time to a task.