FireDrum Email Marketing Reviews

by FireDrum Email Marketing

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.5 /5

About FireDrum Email Marketing

Our easy-to-use email marketing software will empower you to send effective email campaigns and track your marketing success with ease.

Learn more about FireDrum Email Marketing

Eric B.
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees

"Ease of Use"

Comments: Simple to send out newsletters whether you have 100 subscribers or 25,000. Their stats dashboard makes it easy to keep up with things, especially what subscribers are most interested in. We have had an excellent experience with this company.

Pros: I have been using Firedrum Email Marketing for quite awhile. The online software used to be somewhat difficult to work with but the people at Firedrum have made it mush easier to use and more simplistic. They have cut my time sending out our newsletters substantially by consistently upgrading their software. I am very pleased with their ability to keep their service on the cutting edge. I would highly recommend them.

Cons: How difficult the software used to be but it is not any longer. I have absolutely no cons to list for their service.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 27/09/2018

I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates.

If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at [email protected] or call 480.699.1524

Timarie M.
Chief Strategist
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Been using FireDrum for over 10 years and they are best practices!"

Comments: What a fantastic team! the entire support staff, FireDrum goes above and beyond to make sure my team and I are satisfied and that any problems we face are addressed and rectified within 24 hours. We really couldn't ask for a better partner.

Pros: Our agency uses FireDrum as a solution for many of our in-house clients and we do so with complete confidence. We like that we have the choice of a DIY method or a fully managed, customized service and we can adapt for each of our clients based upon their respective needs/wishes. Additionally, the fact that FireDrum continues to add functionality and value to its software just allows us to pass that value onto our clients. It's not just another email marketing platform...it is so much more. As an example, we now have the ability to implement automated drip campaigns! FireDrum does not disappoint, and the affordability makes it an even smarter choice for us all.

Cons: I think some parts of it aren't labeled logically, but I also feel that is a personal preference.

Thank you, Timarie!

We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with us! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs.

I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. I'd love to help your clients succeed.

Digital Media Manager
Internet, 11-50 Employees

"Highly Recommend"

Comments: Overall, the experience was excellent. Makes streamlining your email marketing incredibly easy and increases both open rates and engagement. Highly recommend!

Pros: The email studio was great for creating templates and the autosender was also super helpful!

Cons: Nothing comes to mind that I would consider a con to the software.

Ornela carolina A.
EJECUTIVA DE COBRANZAS
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2018

"Excellent soffware that allows you to create, program and configure the electronic mail completely"

Comments: I make the most of my company using current tools. A quality product, long live marketing!

Pros: Its editable templates, really a practical solution and the Spam filter, guarantees quality and security.

Cons: It is not easy to use, it requires practice and good handling, luckily technical support
solves and pays attention in any doubt.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2018
Betty W.
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"FireDrum Took My Marketing to the Next Level"

Comments: I use Outlook and you can't send out to over 50 contacts at a time. I have grown to nearly 600 contacts and need to be able to do my marketing effortlessly and FireDrum does that for me. Also, I own a real estate licensing school and tell all my students about FireDrum... hope you are getting a lot of business.

Pros: I like that my campaigns are always available to change for the next class I am offering. I very seldom have to create a new one. However, now that I know how to create them, I can do so in very little time.

Cons: It is not the software... it is the lack of customer service on the weekends. A a sole proprietor I often set my marketing up on the weekends and if things go a wry I have to wait for help. Maybe that has changed because, frankly I haven't have any issues for some time now. On the upside of that, once issues are discovered they are correctly quickly.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 27/09/2018

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I am sorry to hear about the lack of service on the weekend and I wanted to let you know that I will mention this to the support team.

I also wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates.

Lisa S.
Director of Communications
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"Keep up the good work."

Comments: We have been happy with FireDrum during the course of our partnership. While we have gone through a few different main points of contact, I know the work will always be complete and the team is responsive.

Pros: Easy to use, good reporting.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2016
Rich B.
Sales manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"Fire Drum is a great value for small business"

Comments: We contact our customers via email about every two weeks. FireDrum is an affordable solution for us. It is easy to learn and use, and any problems are easily fixed just by searching on their site. We have not yet had to contact them with any issues.

Pros: Ease of use, affordability.

Cons: I really do not have any negative issues with this software

Hi Rich,

Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

Alex V.
SEM Analyst - Email Marketing
Media Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2017

"I like it over all but they need to work on the speed, sometimes it's too slow"

Comments: same benefits you can get with any other email marketing software

Pros: templates are pretty cool, you have many options with different styles, the price is not bad, easy to read

Cons: Speed, sometimes it takes a lot of time to load the templates, to edit the templates and so, the price is not the best

• Reviewed on 20/06/2017
Barry S.

"For our emails"

Comments: I would say out of a few ESP's Firedrum has been the best.

Pros: Ease of use and tracking info are about as good as any other esp I have used.

Cons: I'd like it to be more detailed in the reporting. I would also like a few features improved so that I don't lose designs if I forget to save or the order.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 27/09/2018

We are so happy to hear that you feel we have an ease of use! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs.

Samantha F.
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2017

"Great company, easy to use with quick responses"

Comments: I started using Firedrum about a year ago and it's been great so far. If I have any questions, they are quick to get back and assist. I wish there were more options, like more font choices and interactive media to use on the email templates but it's a great tool besides that. Adding members is swift and easy to find because of the categories.

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: Needs more options in the email template

Hi Samantha,

Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Email fonts are more limited than web fonts because not all email clients have the same font sets. We have a selection of fonts we know will appear the same in all email clients. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing, and possible solutions to put in fonts you want to use. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

Jack H.
Chief Mad Scientist
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

"Email is a breeze"

Comments: Always a good result from all that receive ,quick ,easy and simple to use and do.
This process gets the word out to many quickly and right to people needing and wanting your services

Pros: works well and quickly to save time,effort and results are always what we needed.

Cons: sometimes boots up slowly

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 02/02/2017

Hi Jack,

Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at [email protected] or call me at (480) 699-1524

Jennifer V.
Business Manager
Renewables & Environment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2018

"The BEST customer support around"

Comments: GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Pros: Honestly, if it weren't for the fantastic customer support team I would not be using this product. I had so many questions and concerns, but they have been there every step of the way.

Cons: Due to the great customer support, there is nothing that I have really disliked thus far. There is a learning curve, but doable.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2018
Damien K.
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"Review for FireDrum Email Marketing"

Pros: It so simple to send powerful emails and quickly create forms

Cons: It a hard platform to follow to many ads

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
writer
Entertainment, Self Employed

"s"

Comments: On the whole very good with some exceptions.

Pros: I like most about this software its ease of use.

Cons: I liked least about this software its originality.

Phil F.

"Gold Standard"

Comments: Fire drum is the gold standard in the email marketing space. They continuously outperform our expectations and are never satisfied with the status quo. Their leadership has the unique ability to anticipate future trends in the marketplace which allows them to meet customer demands and beat out the competition.

Hi Phil,

Renato G.
Defense & Space, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2017

"Review after using it for a couple of months"

Comments: It has a great amount of nice features and functions it has worked very well so far. It is not as user friendly or intuitive as other systems that we have used, it would be great if some improvements in this regards were made.

Pros: The many features
Freedom to add email addresses

Cons: Not intuitive or user friendly
Takes longer to edit

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 10/02/2017

Hi Renato,

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback. I wanted to make sure you knew that we actually launched a new set of templates that use a drag-and-drop editor. This may be easier for you to use and build your mobile responsive emails. Call or email me to discuss further. [email protected] (480) 699-1524

Thanks,

Gregg G.

"Firedrum Rocks"

Comments: Great support and outstanding people. The Customer support staff has really made great strides in supporting our needs for special events.

Hi Gregg,

Hi Jeff,

www.firedrum.com

PS- Mike says hi !

William D.
Independent agent
Automotive, Self Employed

"Love this product"

Comments: So easy to use and keep up to date. Could not be happier. Clients have indicated they are still interested in our products because the messages we send them keeps them up to date.

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: Very satisfied

Hi William,

Thank you for leaving a review! Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

Robert C.
Director of Sales
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2017

"Quality Control"

Comments: My experiences were great and I would recommend this product to anyone that could use it. Everything is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros: Easy to use!

Cons: A little slow at times.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2017
David F.

"Ease of Use"

Comments: You will find this platform easy to use, great layout and ready to propel your business forward. Give it a try

Hi David,

www.firedrum.com

Christopher S.
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2017

"Great pre-built themes and easy to use"

Comments: FireDrum really makes campaigns easy to set up with the drag-and-drop interface. I'm impressed that they are nearly half the cost of Mailchimp with an equally professional system.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 02/02/2017

Hi Christopher,

• Reviewed on 31/01/2017
Sophia P.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"FireDrum Email Marketing Review"

Comments: Great effect email marketing tool for a small to medium size business, recommend it to start up companies for the trial.

Hi Sophia,

IT Manager
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"Good bang for the buck"

Pros: Cost efficient and streamlined, it does exactly what it says it does

Cons: not as complex or capable as other more costly services

• Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Kristen F.
Vice President
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2017

"Creative.. Quality.. Simplicity"

Comments: Very easy to work with... Great design...Website was designed very quickly in a professional manner.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 27/03/2017

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. If you would be interested in scheduling a free email marketing strategy review please call or email me. Thanks,

Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager
(480) 699-1524

• Reviewed on 23/03/2017
Yashica M.
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2017

"Better than some of the others"

Comments: I've used it and found it quite simple especially since I'm not the most tech savvy person. I haven't really had any issues aside from needing to email to make a correction to my business name, other than that I've enjoyed using the software. I do wish you could delete contacts instead of deactivating them, that would be really helpful and less confusing.