FireDrum Email Marketing Reviews

by FireDrum Email Marketing

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.5 /5

About FireDrum Email Marketing

Our easy-to-use email marketing software will empower you to send effective email campaigns and track your marketing success with ease.

Learn more about FireDrum Email Marketing

Showing 25 reviews of 210

Moses K.
android app developer
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2018

"Signing up to FireDrum and setting up an email campaign is as seamless and painless as I hoped"

Comments: Ease of sending out emails without much hustle.
It is very easy to manually add lists or to import from third party sites
There are a number of customer care channels that really reduces time spent looking for solutions to problems
FireDrum is generally a good and affordable service.

Pros: I loved the fact that they offer email templates to ease the creation of email accounts. The delivery rate on our emails was quite satisfactory with the majority of them getting past spam filters.
The tutorials that appeared when setting up campaigns were well timed, helpful and non-intrusive.
The animated drag drop and preview features really helped the non technical members of the team create professional looking emails within a really short time.
The last page where one has to confirm details before publication is a nice touch that I haven't seen in many competing services. It helped us make sure that all details were in order, a lot of mistakes were found and corrected in this final page

Cons: the dashboard is quite cluttered making it hard for a new user to know what they should be focusing on.
The bright red bars at the top and bottom of the page aren't exactly visually appealing. I feel that the messages being portrayed in these red bands could be done with a pop up on the site or sent as a form of notification email.
While the functionality of the service is on point, the UI badly needs a makeover.
I would have loved the free plan to have a higher sending limit. 100 is too low when you consider competitors in the space

• Reviewed on 20/05/2018
David J.
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees

"Highly recommend"

Pros: This software allowed us to streamline expenses and provided a great ROI when we utilized it.

Cons: It took a while to set up and get use to utilizing it's functions.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 27/09/2018

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! We love hearing about how well our platform can work for your industry.

I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates.

If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at [email protected] or call 480.699.1524

Peter O.
Senior Graphic Designer
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2017

"Firedrum is a brilliant marketing tool!"

Comments: Out business sends hundreds of email campaigns each month, and with Firedrum it's a breeze. The uncomplicated system, and the support start always ready to go and aid with any issues, there's nothing we can't overcome. I'd definitely recommend Firedrum. It's a great marketing tool, and it always feels good to know you're supporting a local company. Thanks Firedrum!

Pros: Fast and easy. Staff are always there to help with any issues. Just a quality product!

Cons: With the number of eBlasts that we have, it can take a while for all the campaigns to load. Also, the new updates have had some kinks that are being ironed out.

Hi Peter,

It's a pleasure to work with the team at Lee & Associates. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns.

FireDrum Email Marketin

Jamison D.
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"I have used this email solution over the years and have watched it get better and better!"

Comments: Increase in all our email campaigns resulting in +350% increase in sales coming in through this channel. We use this product internally and as well for our clients. Our business has grown because we use this email marketing solution.

Pros: I love the new email editor that allows me to create my own custom email templates to use with my campaigns. I'm not restricted and can be as creative as I want to be. I can make my templates match my brand easily. I also love the easy to understand reporting and the open boost feature which re-sends my campaign automatically back out to my list members that didn't open the initial send. This feature has greatly improved our open rates and click thru's. With this solution, I feel like I'm in control. Best of all the cost when compared to other email tools in hands down way more affordable. I would recommend to anyone to try out this solution and see for yourself how much of an impact that Firedrum can have on your email marketing goals.

• Reviewed on 18/08/2017
Kate T.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Love looking like a Pro!"

Comments: They answer the phone. They may have to research but problem solving is no big thing to FireDrum. They keep our business looking fab - online - with emails - mobile app is great.

Pros: It lets me customize my emails to match what’s happening for this week. Different size blocks allow products to be showcased in just the right way. Being a small business owner, FireDrum makes my emails look (as my employees say) legit, not cookie cutter emails like the other email companies.

Cons: Not holding different customized statement for that week so that you can’t copy and paste into another section.

Cameron C.
Marketing Director
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"Customer Service is night/day better than Constant Contact"

Comments: I used Firedrum at a previous job that was local to Firedrum in Arizona. After relocating to Seattle with a new company, I immediately transferred us off of Constant Contact and over to Firedrum. It was cheaper, more user-friendly and when you call, the guy that answers the phone is able to immediately help you! I can't tell you the headaches I had before and how relieving it is to get an answer in three rings of a phone and somebody that isn't clearly outsourced from a third world country. It's been two years at this job with them and I have nothing but good things to say.

Pros: Very user Friendly

Cons: With there was a grid system that I could drag and drop pre-made photos in for the correct size and able to link from there.

Hi Cameron,

Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

Duke M.
President & Chief Marketing Officer
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2017

"The Best Kept Secret in Digital Marketing"

Comments: FireDrum offers a powerful tool for email marketing with all the bells and whistles you need, in an easy-to-use platform. Their reports are very useful and tell you everything about your campaigns. However, their most awesome advantage is their support to their clients. Nobody, not even the big names in email marketing, come even close to the support FireDrum provides.

Pros: - Easy to use

• Reviewed on 22/03/2017
Christina F.
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2017

"Satisfied customer"

Comments: I have been extremely satisfied and pleased with the ease of use and comprehensive functionality of the program. Since my company is multi-dimensional, there are several employees who use FireDrum for various aspects of our email marketing, and to date we have had no complaints and our open rate and click rate has increased by at least 20% across all campaigns.

Pros: Functionality and ease of use.

Cons: It's not cheap, but absolutely believe it is worth the investment.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2017
Trevor M.
Architecture & Planning
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"Amazing email marketing and customer service."

Comments: I worked with Firedrum for nearly 10 years sending out monthly campaigns and never had a single issue. After the easy setup of my profile I was quickly on my way sending out campaigns to a 3,000+ client list. The best part of Firedrum, by far, is the customer service. I was always on a first name basis with each of my account reps who were always eager and willing to help out. They were very candid and honest whenever I needed help finding something, or helping me complete the designs of my campaigns. I couldn't recommend this service enough to anyone who is looking to have a top notch team working along side them on their email marketing campaigns. Thanks for everything Firedrum!!

Pros: Ease of use and well laid out UI scheme

Cons: Not 100% accurate in the reports, or what some of the numbers meant after campaigns were sent.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 02/02/2017

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at [email protected] or call me at (480) 699-1524

Debra L.
Executive Vice President

"Very happy client!"

Comments: We have been using Fire Drum for our email marketing for over 8 years and we are very pleased with the ease of which to use. The Fire Drum staff has always been very responsive to any of our questions.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 02/02/2017

Hi Debra,

Roger B.
Legal Services

"Happy Customer"

Comments: Been a long time customer. Very rare I have had a problem. Any issue at all... customer service is top notch.

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: None

Hi Roger,

Brian D.
Printing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2017

"Great Way to Reach My Customers"

Comments: Firedrum is an easy, cost-effective way to reach customers and prospects via email. It is simple to use and the reporting tells me who is engaging, so I can custom-tailor my message. The only drawback is that I am unable to layer text and graphics.

Pros: Easy to use, cost effective.

Cons: Can't layer text and graphics.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2017
Christopher T.
Writer
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

"Marketing"

Pros: I think the best thing about this software is ease of use. Fire drum makes it easy to use their software’s features which makes it easy to succeed as a person looking to use email marketing.

Cons: I don’t think there was a part of the email marketing software that I disliked. It was all very good.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 27/09/2018

We appreciate your review! We hope that the free trial helped you learn how FireDrum could help you succeed.

Network Control Tech
Defense & Space, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2018

"Love this system"

Comments: Marketing is a very important part of a business and tools like FireDrum take the stress out of creating interesting marketing.

Pros: It's so simple to create emails and there are some great ways to track and report membership which really can show how the software is increasing your business.

Cons: No cons at this time. Everything works pretty smoothly and you can create really professional and modern looking emails in no time at all.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2018
Andy B.
Onwer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2017

"Gets the word out - quickly and efficiently"

Comments: This product has all the features you need and steadily improves over time. And, it isn't bogged down by a lot of "extra" stuff. That makes it easy to learn and use on a regular basis. We've been using it for years, after leaving CC due to high cost and complexity - and are very happy with the result.

Hi Andy,

Bettina V.
CEO/Founder
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2017

"User Friendly"

Comments: I had an overall great experience. I was easy to use. The features meet my needs and the reporting is inclusive.

Pros: I live the reporting product-graph/diagrams.

Cons: None at this time I am still familiarizing myself with the software.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 03/04/2017

Hi Bettina,

Thanks for the feedback. If you would like to schedule a time to go over your email marketing strategy please call or email me directly.

Thanks,
Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager
(480) 699-1524
[email protected]

• Reviewed on 01/04/2017
Deb F.
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

"Fairly good usability"

Comments: FireDrum is fairly easy to use, even for a non-technical person. I can easily send email newsletters to clients and it doesn't not take very long. I also like the template options. I don't have the time to design my own and FireDrum offers a range of options. I have the basic package and I think it is worth what I pay for it.

Pros: Ease of use and pre-made templates

Cons: It's sometimes clunky to edit.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 03/02/2017

Thank you for leaving a review! Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

Ed T.

"email marketing"

Comments: The professionals at Firedrum make email marketing easy. Their functionality and templates make a campaign quick and easy. It makes us look professional and the learning curve is minimal. Support is responsive and accurate. We are very pleased to be able to use them to grow and expand our non profit.

Pros: Point and click ease of forms

Cons: Doesn't tell you that you have duplicate emails until after refresh.

Hi Ed,

www.firedrum.com

Erin B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2016

"Great email marketing platform"

Comments: I have been using FireDrum for 8 years, with multiple businesses and have been very happy with the service. It's easy to use and a great value for the price. Their support staff are local, friendly and always helpful. The free service is great if you have a small list but I really enjoy the templates and unlimited spending on the paid plans. I am easily able to track who's reading and interacting with our newsletter and that's very helpful with our marketing campaigns. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed on 06/12/2016
Karen T.
Ownder
Retail, 2-10 Employees

"great marketing website"

Comments: I have used other websites, this one is priced correctly and easy to use Highly recommend Firedrum.
I have referred small businesses your way. Service is fast response and very helpful. Newsletters, marketing, and other uses on this website make it suitable for ALL kinds of businesses.

Pros: easy to use and clear

Cons: inputs of contacts are hard to find at times and it does not show if you have inputted a contact twice

Hi Karen,

Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Just so you know, the import report will let you know hoe many duplicates were on your list. It automatically updates duplicate records during import. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

Jim M.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2017

"Great service for marketing campaigns!"

Comments: I signed up for Firedrum one year ago and have I ever been pleased with the results! It is less expensive than Constant Contact and easier to use. You feel like Firedrum is working with you as opposed to other companies who use policies to restrict users. I have found email campaigns easier to send out and the dashboard very user friendly.

Hi Jim,

www.firedrum.com

Marcy K.

"From my point of view"

Comments: Not a software that carries a lot of importance for my work. It seems to be easy to use but you must have a real need.

Hi Marcy,

Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. We should brainstorm ways that you can continue to use the platform to keep your subscribers engaged, and to continue your branding. Send an email to [email protected] or call (480) 699-1524

Senior Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Time saver, great value"

Comments: I have had terrible time in the past trying to do proper email blasts always missing or sending correspondance twice by mistake.
Now is a breeze.

Pros: Very user friendly, top notch customer service, easy to manage

Cons: Don’t have anything that I personally had issues with.

Megan K.
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2016

"Great Marketing Tool-Always evolving!"

Comments: I have been using Firedrum for the last 8 years plus for our business email campaigns. They are always evolving; making it easier to use as well as adding social media links-automatically posts to our social media sites, one less step for me to reach more potential customers! Customer service is great and easy to reach.

Pros: Ease to use, customer service support is great, lots of templates to choose from if you would like to tailor items based on holidays, seasons, etc.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2016
Chuck M.
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2016

"FireDrum - One Stop Email Marketing"

Comments: We've been using FireDrum for over 3 years and found it to be all encompassing when it comes to our email market saturation. Results for reach and response have exceeded expectations. We highly recommend FireDrum as a tool to promote the product and increase traffic.

by FireDrum Email Marketing on 04/02/2017

Hi Chuck,

It's a pleasure to work with the team at Times Media Group. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2016