Stitch Labs Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.2 /5
    4.4 /5

About Stitch Labs

Stitch is an inventory and order management platform built for modern, high-growth brands and retailers.

Learn more about Stitch Labs

David D.
Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2015

"Excellent Business Software and Superb Customer Support"

Comments: Stitch Labs is a powerful application and the support team is excellent. Sara, Jenny, Bethany, and Mina have been a joy to work with. I am new to logistics operations and logistics/inventory software and apps. The Stitch team has been very patient, informative, and helpful. We are a very lean organization with a small staff. We are geographically dispersed and our accounting operations are out sourced. We are great at out core business, and we are each multitasking to cover down on business and admin functions of running the business. Therefore, we consider Stitch to be more than an application or service provider, we view them as a business partner. Stitch Labs is our inventory team and they are part of our automations team. The Stitch Labs staff truly wants us to succeed and they provide excellent customer support, advice, and service. We rate Stitch Labs as a 5 star business.

Pros: Competence
Phone support
Live Chat
Patience
Quality of Software Solution

• Reviewed on 20/02/2015
Paul harris
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2013

"Finally!!!"

Comments: I have tried a LOT of different solutions to keep the same things listed on Ebay, Amazon, and my own webstore, and FINALLY I've found a solution that works and for under $100 a month! I've tried Vendio, Bizelo, researched Bigcommerce, and countless others I can't think of now and they all had fatal flaws, but the search is over finally. I was up and running pretty quickly too and in under a week, I have all of my inventory items synced and selling! Ebayers, it actually will end listings that are out of stock, and RESTART THE LISTING when stock is entered again!!! I told them it was impossible, but I tested it, and it actually works. That is a miracle. Just re-stock your out of stock items and your products become available on ebay, Amazon, and your webstore. For Real! There are a few things about how I view inventory that could make it better, but they are already working on them as they just launched the ebay integration, and are already better than anything I've seen on the first shot. Its that good! No I don't work for them, I just want them to be super profitable so I can keep using them, and I want them to have the resources to continue to improve this "already great" product, because inventory management has been the achilles heel of my business for years, and I'm in la la land right now at under a week using this product. Another thing, I get my emails replied to within hours, and they have Chat help available most of the day, and everybody is super competent. It isn't farmed out support, they say stuff like "hold on while I ask the programmer". Dang! I wholeheartedly reccomend this product, and I think I'll make a youtube video to make it a fast set up, even though they called me and gave me a free 30 minute demo.
So glad I found Stitch!

Pros: It syncs Ebay and Amazon and my website.
You create orders by Sku, email and receive to inventory in the software.
you can email invoices which change inventory when paid. Much more...!

Cons: Creating/Managing kits is not smooth yet, but they are already fixing that.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2013
Andrew M.
Consumer Goods
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2015

"Stitchlabs and Process Redesign"

Comments: Our company had been using Stitchlabs for some time when inventory control became a must solve problem. Cardboard Safari had barely scratched the surface of the functionality and features that are offered by Stitchlabs. Starting from scratch, we established a parallel account and looked at each piece of data and how it moved and worked within the software. With the side by side comparison we were able to build all our listings and link them across our multiple sales platforms to take control of almost all of our data and keep it in a single place. Stitchlabs has improved every process of our company and will continue to be a part of our operations for a very long time.

Pros: Fantastic customer support, I have never left a conversation without a solution. The ease of use and accessibility of Stitchlabs is top notch, almost anybody can learn to use it to full potential in a short amount of time. The number of available integrations beats out almost all similar apps currently available. Being able to "tag" contacts and orders with bits of critical information is a great feature. The reporting is fantastic and has allowed for more informed decision making.

Cons: Overall Stitchlabs is fantastic, there are a few features that could be very helpful but are not core to the intended function of the application. CRM features that show things like when a contact last ordered would be a great addition.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2015
Sammy H.
COO
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2015

"Looks easy but takes a lot of learning how things work"

Comments: Got this software to connect multiple platforms that i have with one inventory system. I actually shopped the market through a good amount of inventory management softwares. I had a few key points in mind that i needed, and Stitch Labs seemed to have it all, and looked pretty easy to use. Based on the marketing that i have seen them do. It seemed like they are constantly changing and growing, so i thought it would be the best bet. Some things i found that became a big liability for me when working with them: Cons:
1. Customer service is in California i believe, so any response i needed immediately i needed to wait until about 12 - 1 pm (i am located EST)
2. Their platform was very complicated to use on the simplest term. I am pretty tech savvy and have about 10 or so softwares that i use on a daily basis and i kept finding myself having to contact customer support.
3. Besides for Shopify, they aren't really fully integrated. They are basically a shadow of what is going on in the platform. So really they are good for reporting in that sense, but not solving the issue of inventory really. ( what i mean by that, they only receive information from platforms about products and inventory, they dont send back information. Only Shopify, do they send information back to the platform. So your still stuck to working and managing however many platforms you have.)
Overall, the feeling that i get from the platform is that it was built by programers and developers, and their mindset as to how to manage things. Where as you would want an inventory management platform to be built with an inventory managers mindset. Yeah, they hit every point they say they do but how do they hit each point is a big deal. A lot of times i feel like im scratching my right ear with my left hand while working with their platform. Which is a big waste of time, and gets me and my employees very confused. Pros:
1. When you do get customer service, their are very respectful and helpful.
2. They are a growing company.
3. They do hit every point they say they do.
I just wish they had the most simplistic/fundamental inventory management things done simply. A lot of other people do it, im sure they can.

by Stitch Labs on 21/07/2015

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. You're absolutely correct in that we are constantly moving and growing. Our integrations continue to do more all the time. For example, today we released our "Master of Price" feature that allows Stitch to not only sync stock quantities and order information across all channels, but to control pricing as well. See more here: http://www.stitchlabs.com/blog/new-in-stitch-master-of-price-pricing

With regard to support, yes we are located in California. Your feedback is heard and we'll likely have extended support hours in the near future. CS is extremely important to us and our goal is to provide the necessary resources for our customers to be successful.

What we do is hard. If it weren't, we wouldn't be needed. We'll keep working to make Stitch even more user friendly and hope to work with you again. Please let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to help.

Regards,
Jake Gasaway
Co-founder

• Reviewed on 25/06/2015
Aaron T.
Fulfillment Manager
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Great inventory and order management!"

Pros: I like the expansive search abilities, easy to find orders by number, name, or tags. Keeps track of orders, invoices, packing slips, and allows splitting of packing slips and invoices. This come in handy to help manage backorders. It has 4 "bubbles" that fill in when an order is fully invoiced, packed, and shipped. If a partial of any of these is done, the bubble will remain half-filled making it easy to spot orders that still need attention.

Cons: Least like the lack of raw materials inventory support. Found out recently that there is another version that will allow tracking for raw materials.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2018
Design
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2015

"Stitch & WooCommerce barely supported. non stop issues."

Comments: I jumped on board as soon as stitch launched the woocommerce addon in excitement, quickly hit the wall with integration and execution. problem after problem, connection issues, import issues, and hell to get support! one of our issues was importing our large order history - we thought this was crucial for reporting. in the beginning i learned very quickly i had to pay extra for phone support - the online chat was buggy as hell, i had left dozens of chat messages and got replies back off and on. when i did get in touch they were helpful and nice, but would often pass the issue on to their "engineers" which NEVER got back to me. i had to get support to manually push hundreds of orders as they would not sync! Even after i paid for phone support you have to book calls!!! good luck getting same day support! Currently i am dealing with an issue i reported months ago - with no response from any engineer, any sales that come through with coupon codes used do not get marked as paid, instead are marked with partial payments. to finalize the orders so they can be packed in shipstation one has to manually go into orders - awaiting payment - and go into each order and add a payment for the missing few pennies ( stitch cannot calculate the numbers correctly! ) the only reply was that this is part of stitches core functionality and most likely not be changed!!!! How can an ecommerce site operate with no coupon codes? it takes hours to manually add payments to each order! i have verified this with stitch staff and they are making zero effort to fix the issue. if this can be corrected i would be amazed but i cannot hold my breath. I don't understand how any other companies could operate with these bugs.

Pros: Love the design & interface

Cons: - woo commerce bugs listed above & sparse updates
- how about barcode support???
- paid phone support still not great
- how about real time channel updates! i hate pressing sync all the time!

by Stitch Labs on 14/07/2015

Hi Chris,

I was able to review your case history and have responded via email. Customer service is extremely important to us and we'll do what we can to get you on the right track.

Regards,

Dan W.
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2015

"Average Solution"

Comments: It's almost one year that we are using Stitchlabs. In the beginning i was very excited with the tool, with the interface and also with the Stichlabs team. They are very fast in responding and trying to help.
When you work with the tool on a day to day basis, some obvious features are missing that can make your life very difficult.
Stitchlabs changed their interface a couple of months ago. There were many bugs and it looks like they are fixed by now. We are still a small start-up and do not have many orders. But I wonder many times how come that i am the first one to discover basic bugs in the system.

Pros: Customer support:
Stichlabs is very fast in responding to all kind of inquires. That makes you feel taken care off. Very well done, Stichlabs Team!!
User Interface:
It took some while to get used to the new user interface. But it's much better than other user interfaces i have seen.

Cons: Data & Reporting:
There are beautiful pre-generated report with many colours. But when you really need the raw data to extract and do your pivot table, reporting, accounting, etc. it's almost impossible. You cannot extract all the data you need and what you can extract it takes you a lot of time to get them in a simple raw format.
Also there are some fields in the systems, you can only input the value (e.g. Customer contact details) but never use these field anywhere else in the application. So what's the point ?
It can drive you so crazy, that it's a reason by himself to look for another solution.
Currency:
Stichlabs is very US driven. You have the possibility to display different currencies. But on the backend and reporting you do not see the currency at all and the reports mix up completely the numbers. Only workaround is to use tag. But that is a in my opinion not really a workaround if you need to do your accounting and other important reports.
Speed:
Somehow the speed to access the Stichlabs from Europe and Asia is slow in the morning time. That is probably the night time in the US.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2015
Daniel brooks.
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2013

"The long search..."

Comments: So I started selling and setting up online stores back in 2008. Over the years I would always be trying new software, stores and management tools. I fell in love with shopify a while ago and built a number of amazing stores. Shopify does what it does best, being an online store but I have always gone through this headache of finding some sort of inventory and account management solutions that could could just work as well as shopify. I really have tried EVERYTHING else out there!
I cam across Stitch Labs on the shopify app store. I watched there little video and I thought I will give these guys a try. The timing was just right as I was lunching my biggest new store, with over 500 SKU's.
After the first 5 minutes of using Stitch Labs I could not believe how well this worked! By lunch time I have all my products imported into stitch and was ready to take on the world.
I cannot thank these lovely people in San Francisco enough for making a glorious piece of software, that is always getting better.
I'm a stitch user, I think for life!

Pros: Detailed ordering and invoicing.
Integration to Shopify and Amazon.
Purchase Ordering works great.
Reporting is very detailed.
As simple or as complex as you want!

Cons: A few little ingratiation's I'm waiting for but I'm sure it wont take these guys long to work them out!

• Reviewed on 16/04/2013
Hamid A.
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2017

"Like it a lot."

Pros: Simple to use and Reliable. Connects with main Market Places and with many other add ons such as quickbooks.

Cons: Does not support Walmart, Houzz or various market places. Price has been increasing lately. It has a couple of glitches, but nothing to really worry about.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2017
Babette O.
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2016

"The best solution for my business!"

Comments: I sell on eBay (full-time) and etsy and a private website. I used to tell myself that I would send x widget to eBay, y widget to etsy, etc. Then I'd sell something on eBay to find it had already sold on etsy. I thought I had a handle on it, but I just didn't. Now, I go into stitch, put in my purchase orders (receipts from vendors), click a button and the same item goes to multiple sales channels with one key-stroke. If I have a 100 item stock invoice, I used to spend hours manually relisting them to eBay. Now, this is done with a couple of clicks once my stock is entered into stich. No more finding the sold out listing, clicking relist, entering the quantities and relisting. This saves me easily four hours of work per week and it's much more accurate. I had searched for many years for solution like this and they were too expensive for my small business. Stitch is so economical and is very robust. I've yet to learn to use all the features, but once I do, I expect stitch to be my only pay per subscription vendor. I'm currently using several. Do this! I am so glad that I did.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2016
Purley posh
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2013

"Huge Time Saver!!! LOVE IT!"

Comments: I am so excited I found Stitch Labs!! It makes my life so much easier by consolidating all these excel spreadsheets, and different apps/programs into ONE place. I love that I can email customers invoices directly from the program or email the PO to vendors super easy! They helped me set up the program with an hour complimentary phone session, then I felt like I needed a little more so I paid for an additional hour. It was definitely worth it for me to feel comfortable with the program and feel confident I knew how to use it to the max potential. They are pretty easily available through chat as well. Definitely recommend this program for anyone looking to consolidate their inventory management system and save time.

Pros: Time Saver!
Easy to use once you know the program.
Can email right from screen to customer or vendor.

Cons: Did take a little time to learn but easily mastered once I got it.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2013
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2017

"Not synching with shipstation, Cant look up records or orders, duplicated styles and rude customer service"

Pros: Not sure, really. Need new solution but don't have time to implement. I loved the way the screen was visible with the images as we have many skus to keep organized. When records were duplicated and triplicated this caused a nightmare for a small budding business. the images do not print on the invoices so it is difficult for customers to recieve and identify product.

Cons: CS takes not accountability and always blames a third party. This APP has cost me countless hours of time and money to fix and it still does not work. Customer service has been impatient and quick to blame other programs. Images do not print on orders and there is no option to add. Was sold on linesheet cababilities that are no longer.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2017
Jeffrey khoshatefeh
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2013

"Stitch helped us grow our channel sales"

Comments: Before we used Stitch we could only keep track of our inventory by listing each item on one channel. Since using Stitch we have been able to double our offers on both ebay and Amazon, immediately growing our sales. The support staff at Stitch has been incredibly helpful and responsive. We're looking forward to a much more productive and efficient holiday season thanks to Stitch.

Pros: Easy channel sync and tracking of inventory over multiple channels. Integrated purchase orders. Downloads to Quickbooks. Great reports on inventory, income & expenses. Fabulous support team. Great documentation, videos & help screens.

Cons: Didn't want to subscribe to another monthly service, but this one is worth it.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2013
Nicholas Y.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2014

"Best Inventory Management Software Out There!"

Comments: I've worked on several different inventory management systems and StitchLabs is hands down the best. For us we needed a software that would allow for multiple channel inventory control and thankfully Stitch keeps us organized and on top of our work flow. It also syncs with many other apps like Paypal and ShipStation for easy payment and shipping control. And if you ever have a problem, their customer support is amazing.

Pros: Great multi-channel inventory management
Easy to use interface
Syncs directly with ShipStation
Amazing customer support

Cons: Monthly and Financial reports could be improved
Does not have product listing features

• Reviewed on 02/12/2014
Wes
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2013

"Simple and Easy"

Comments: StitchLabs really jumped out at me as an excellent product among the CRMs I evaluated. It was extremely quick and easy to get started, add products and accounts, and I had invoices printing in minutes. I will
definitely recommend StitchLabs for proprietors of small businesses for
which it is suited. Support was great - I had Josh (I think) on chat in a
couple minutes helping me out.
Good work on a clean, simple product.

Pros: Extremely quick and easy to get started,
add products and accounts, etc.

Cons: This is a nice tool for a small business - perhaps a local artisan or t-shirt shop - but not a full-blown CRM suitable for a medium to larger business

• Reviewed on 12/03/2013
Carl
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2013

"On Its Way To Perfection!"

Comments: When spreadsheets, random invoices and the back of your mind isn't enough to keep track of inventory, get Stitch.

Pros: Super clean interface, intuitive work flow and a solid (& growing) feature set. The best part is their support staff. Their attention to detail, "on call" availability and "we give a crap" attitude is what moved me from trial to subscriber.

Cons: No buik upload of inventory. Lacking an integration with WooCommerce (although they are working on it). I sell via my WooCommerce site & offline at shows. I cannot segment non-integrated channels easily.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2013
Ashley adler
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2012

"Just what I was looking for!"

Comments: Stitch is great! It has a very friendly interface which is easy to understand, meaning less time wasted. I love the features, like importing items from Etsy, inventory management on Etsy (so I don't have to renew items manually), invoices, managing my workflow (it's so easy to see what orders need to be filled), etc. Stitch is adding new integrations all the time, and I know that Stitch can grow with my business and I can add more channels as I need them. The Stitch team is always ready to help if I have a problem, response time is quick, and they actually ask me for ways to make Stitch better! I'm so happy to have found a company that is so invested in my business!

• Reviewed on 13/11/2012
Susan, owner of this charming candy
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2012

"The center of my business"

Comments: A year ago I was looking for a software solution to managing my inventory - I'd quite outgrown the simple spreadsheets I'd been using. I reviewed a few solutions and Stitch was by far the most obvious choice. It's easy to set up and get started using in an afternoon. I've found the integration features with my Etsy store to be a huge time saver. I love the ability to manage my wholesale orders in the same place, plus integration services like ShipStation and SAILpay mean that Stitch has quickly become the center of my business. The support from the team is outstanding. I recommend Stitch to other product-based business owners all the time!

• Reviewed on 14/11/2012
Dripship.net
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2013

"A great inventory solution for our store"

Comments: We absolutely love Stitch Labs.
Keeping track of inventory is a giant pain in the ass unless someone pays for a point of sale system, which is normally a bit clunky.
With an iPad, Spark Pay, Stitch Labs & Xero we're able to FINALLY control our inventory management & bookkeeping in a fluid autoupdating solution!

Pros: Plays well with specific payment processors and accounting software (auto syncing data).

Cons: No sale notification emails - I would like to get updated when a remote sale takes place so I can fulfill it on the spot.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2013
Caron reeder
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2012

"Wall Stories Loves Stitch!"

Comments: I started my wall decal business in 2010. We sell to large retailers, small boutiques, we offer drop shipping, use distributors, sell through our website wallstories.com and even still do some consignment with favorite local boutiques. Billing and inventory were taking a large chunk of time. Then Stitch came along and freed us up so much of my time. Time that I can now spend on growing my business. As a bonus I also have reporting capabilities so I can see how a specific collection is doing, or who is late paying their invoice with the click of a button. Thank you Stitch, we love you!

Greg K.
Consumer Goods
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2015

"Multi E-commerce Store Solution"

Comments: Stitch Labs is the benchmark application for multiple B2B and B2C store integration involving inventory. The ROI on the application is through the roof!

Pros: The complete consolidated integration of purchasing, inventory and sales orders activity across supported platforms. Viable accounting features/reports to track sales and expenses.

Cons: Occasional integration hick ups. Email based customer support response time can be sluggish.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2015
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"Stitch Review"

Pros: Offers the inventory support that a smaller business may need and integrates with multiple systems (square, shopify, shipstation, etc.)

Cons: Reports don't always work and the system can run slowly at times. Hard to manage consignment sales with this system

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017
Emma H.
Apparel & Fashion
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2015

"toy store start up"

Comments: Stitchlabs has been an essential piece to my new toy store success. It not only integrates all of my business together through Square but it allows me to analyze my business critically through reports for sales, customers and all of my product. Each and every one of there reps I have spoken to have solved or answered all of my issues I may have. This system is simple and streamlined I would highly recommend it.

• Reviewed on 03/05/2015