• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5

About Booqable

All-in-one rental software for small and medium-sized rental businesses.

Learn more about Booqable

Kyra J.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2021

"Easy, quick, and effective!"

Comments: It has been very great and easy the past few months!

Pros: Booqable was the best software for our booking system. It was very straightforward to use and was set up very quickly.

Cons: It would be best if more colours could be customised and the website design could be changed.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2021
Shawn O.
Outdoor Pursuit Coordinator
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Great Product, Excited for Future Updates"

Comments: This product helped us create a customer friendly, web based rental platform.

Pros: This program is easy to set-up. I'm guessing that training my staff will be very simple also. The ability to have different pricing structure is great, tags make it simple to search for products, and customer tags will allow us to assign discounts and track when those discounts expire. Overall this product fits nearly all of our needs. The service from the Booqable team has been amazing. The team is open to hearing our needs, and made it clear that they have additional features in the works! The price of Booqable is great. It does a lot, but doesn't cost a lot.

Cons: Things that could be improved:
Additional payment gateways. We prefer Authorize.net... when working at an institution, it's a pain to get additional payment gateways approved.
Adding packages. Many rental places use packages to provide deals... this feature will hopefully be coming soon. A way for customers to self identify they type of customer they are would be nice. We provide pricing based on a customers classification. We are working to educate our customers of the pricing... this has to be done on our rental home screen. One more improvement would be a store with some customization. I plan to host our rentals on a separate page, however, it would be nice to direct them to the Booqable store instead.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Vincent L.
Motion Pictures & Film, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2018

"Essential for our cinema equipment rental departement"

Comments: Time savings, better overview of inventory as well as book keeping.

Pros: Very nice interface, simple and yet feature packed. The costumer service is outstanding and also the implementation on some quite big features has been looked upon in a very short amount of time. For our rental departement this has been a huge time saver as well as organizer. Great value and highly recommended!

Cons: Could have some more features when it comes to invoices, for instance integration with Fortnox/Billogram but that's just a small thing in the big picture.

Corey H.
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2020

"I love the service."

Comments: I've been enjoying it. I've been a customer for a while and will continue to be. New features seem to get added from time to time and it's working. I don't try to fix what's not broken.

Pros: It's relatively easy to use. People can book directly from my website.

Cons: I wish there was a way to automatically calculate distance from my shop and add delivery if applicable.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2020
David B.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2020

"Excellent Booking, Rental and Inventory Software"

Comments: A super system that has resulted in much less double and triple booking,

Pros: Easy to use, clear layout, excellent stock tracking and clear, quote and invoice system, and most importantly for me, a eurocentric setting and not a U.S. one

Cons: Personally I'd like reports available as a bolt-on, the upgrade to the next level is a big leap in expenditure for a small company, yet reports are so important to see how your business and certain stock is performing

• Reviewed on 18/03/2020
Bruno S.
Management
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"Great services"

Comments: Make money

Pros: Simple to use, its affordable and well though. I like the GUI of the backend [not the front end result front page shopping card], I'm a great fan because this software in the cloud is opening great opportunities for both the developers/founder of booqable and the users.

Cons: No IDEAL payment gateway, the design is to simple, we should be able to just integrated [extra fee] a premade theme page for the shop. Right now they are no design available and I think that will offer a new dimension.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Kerry S.
Inventory Director
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2018

"It's a great program that makes running our business easier!"

Pros: Being able to customize the program directly to our business is great and the customer service is awesome!

Cons: I wish we could click on an item on an order and go directly to the product page instead of having to go to the products page and search for the item.

Joy C.
Business Owner
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2017

"Our company absolutely ADORES Booqable, it is by far the EASIEST program to use! Definitely worth it"

Comments: We have the benefit of being able to see if a person has come into our business before, due to the extremely reliable customer database. It really really helps with returning customers.

Pros: We love the customer database option, it really helps when repeating customers come into our store! <3

• Reviewed on 14/10/2017
Barnes T.
Design
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"Great customer service and extensive functionality"

Comments: We are absolute noobs to the booking and bike rental world so don't have much to compare it to, but our experience so far has been very good. Again, particularly when it comes to customer service as I am used to having to deal with bots and not real people (which makes a big difference).

Pros: The customer service is great – they're very responsive and always helpful. There is an extensive range of functionality – the more I use it, the more I realise how good it is. I tried a couple of other options and this seemed to fit our business best.

Cons: It takes slightly long to load the booking page and there are areas of it that flash. On mobile, it feels a bit clunky. The user experience is not bad but could be improved a little.

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Flynn W.
COS
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Best Rental Service"

Comments: It really proved to be a missing link in our operations. Now we can focus more on other tasks, since Booqable takes over the most background work

Pros: The setup was easy and it's really intuitive. Before, we would write all our contracts and invoices manually, now we just have to click a button and it's there ready to send.

Cons: I understand that it's a powerful tool, but having only two team members at the 30-ish €/month plan is a bit too low. The next tier is double that, so not financially viable for us.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2021
Owner, Prop Designer, Event Designer
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"Basic Program / Good Value for the Price"

Comments: For the price the product is of pretty good value, I wouldn't pay more than what they are currently charge unless they improve some of the above functions. They Help function is great and the staff is friendly. Quick responses and have answered all my questions.

Pros: Inexpensive and gets the job done, pretty user friendly

Cons: Contracts are limited to basic text. You can not have the client initial / sign. The function they have is limited. You also have to download the data to run inventory list totals. You must really understand the quote process as you can not make changes to a quote. And it would be nice to have categories for the on line store.

• Reviewed on 27/12/2018
Ricardo V.
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2018

"In a few days i set up my business, is a really esy to use tool."

Pros: Easy to set up and easy to use, i ran my rental business in a few days and i am not a technical expert.

Cons: More features by country needs (taxes by example), spanish version, i recommend to have more space for own inventory.

• Reviewed on 03/07/2018
Andrew C.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2019

"Finally an online rental software"

Comments: Customer service has been amazing. Has guided me for many months and I felt comfortable changing systems from a Canadian Company. Excited to be working with them

Pros: Web based and a progressive company. Not like most that are very heavy windows based and outdated

Cons: Still needs a lot of features to make it robust. There needs to be a way to handle service items and more in depth financial results. But I see them constantly making changes. Other issue is customer service starts at midnight for me in Southern California and by 8am, they are closed. Makes it hard for us to get things handled same day

• Reviewed on 22/02/2019
Lorie B.
Administrator
Higher Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2018

"Great Product for a Great Price!"

Comments: I liked the product enough to subscribe after testing it out for almost a month.

Pros: This software allows for pictures to be uploaded and inventory can be added from an existing excel doc.

Cons: I thought the trial offer dashboard was crowded and not very intuitive.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2018
Senior Proposal Writer
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2017

"I use this product to track my camera rental inventory."

Pros: Absolutely the customer service - they are very fast to respond to the chat request, and they're super friendly. They also follow-up to make sure that any questions or issues are resolved.

Cons: It doesn't have easy-to-use interfaces or plugins with my point of sale or website systems. It's also difficult to set a pricing scheme that matches what I'm doing in my store, such as having a weekend rate that is equal to 1.5 times the daily rental rate.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2017
Mark S.
Web Master
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2018

"One of the best tools for renting your products"

Comments: Customer support has been very responsive whenever I've had questions, and have provided workarounds for issues I've had.

Pros: The interface for Booqable is very intuitive, and didn't take very long to get my products added and ready for rent on my website.

Cons: Like anything, there is room for improvement - I'd love to be able to associate products in a way that allows me to restrict renting a product without also renting a "parent product" to go with it.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2018
Jason N.
Network Administrator
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Our staff loves Booqable"

Comments: Management oversight has increased in daily activities which allows us to constantly review and adjust stock & processes to better serve our customers.

Pros: Booqable is user-friendly, was easy to implement with our website and has allowed us to grow our rental business exponentially all while simplifying the day-to-day workflow processes.

Cons: The checkout process needs to collect 50% of total without taxes. We have had an issue getting it to work.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Michael H.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2021

"booqable is amazing"

Comments: still new to it but its been nothing but smooth sailing for us

Pros: very easy for me and my customers to use.

Cons: no complaints from me easiest site I ever used

• Reviewed on 15/04/2021
Alexander C.
Senior Photography Technician
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2019

"Booqable"

Pros: This software is web based so available from a wide variety of locations.

Cons: The issue I have is it is not fast. We are used to a transaction taking under a minute and with Booqable it is quite a bit slower.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Lauren K.
Marketing Specialist
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2020

"Great for tracking event products"

Comments: I used to track our event products in an Excel spreadsheet, which leads to mistakes and confusion. By using this software, I was able to save time by having employees request items through the online store, which outlines exactly what they need, by when, and where it needs to be shipped to.

Pros: I enjoy being able to track different types of products, consumables vs reusables.

Cons: I would like to be able to customize the dashboard.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2020
Andrew H.
Information Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2019

"I love the software"

Pros: I like how customizable it is. My situation is a little different than the normal Booqable user. I rent out ad space on a website slider. As you can imagine, it was very difficult finding a solution that could handle my needs. It integrates very easily into my site and has a bunch of cool features that I am really finding helpful.

Cons: I can't think of any off the top of my head.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2019
Alexandros T.
Executive assistant
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"An excellent rental tool!"

Pros: Easy to setup use and maintain! I liked most, the way everything looks clear on the dashboard.

Cons: That you can't have multiple timing setups on multiple items

• Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Ramy M.
Mr
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2019

"Ultimate elegant app"

Comments: I liked how intuitive the app is. It advise each product with a picture automatically.

Pros: -Ease of use
-Interactivity

Timo S.
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"saves us time"

Pros: The Interface is modern and very easy to use. The support is great!

Cons: The inventary of products could be more advanced and customizable

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Dylan P.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2018

"Great"

Comments: Intuitive and friendly software really helped me streamline my rental operations.

Pros: The software is clean, simple, and intuitive.

Cons: Haven't found any major cons yet with this software.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2018