GREAT SYSTEM ! !

Reviewed on 08/03/2017
Richard F.
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ten years of Great Service ! Smart Property System's Customer Service is the best I have experienced ! I am a Truly Happy Customer !

by Smart Property Systems on 08/03/2017

Thanks Richard. We have all enjoyed working with you and your tenants as a team to make your business the most profitable it can be.

Transition from retirement?

Reviewed on 11/08/2016
Kenneth K.
Owner/Broker/Investor
Real Estate, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Enjoying retirement, forced back into full time property management when I had to foreclose on some apartments. Smart Property Systems gave me the helping hand threw the transition that I needed. I am Back on track with professional systems, I wish I had found them sooner.

Pros: The very best in support when I have needed them, and still get their help when I have additional questions. They have made my management easier.

Cons: Not any problems that I have found to date.

I really could not do well with my properties without this software.

Reviewed on 23/03/2016
Ricky T.
Customer Support

Comments: I have used SPS since 2011. They just moved my account over to a new release of the software. It is easy to use and has so many more features than the old software, I just love it. If you are looking for a one stop shop where most things are automated for you, then you will love this software too. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced.

by Smart Property Systems on 23/03/2016

Thank you for your review Ricky. SPS has worked hard to rebuild the software platform with tools using the latest technology available. It is a welcome reward to see that you love what we have done.

We appreciate your business and continued support.

You can't beat the price or their customer service!

Reviewed on 15/04/2015
Lynn C.
Customer Support

Comments: The ease of utilizing their webflyers(automatically created when adding each property/unit). My clients love the single entry accounting system, and being able to auto collect rents and pay their bills through their ledger account. I, as a tenants(and marketers) love being able to pay rent over the phone or online from my phone/computer.

Long time customer

Reviewed on 08/03/2017
Mena R.
Customer Support

Comments: I've been with them for many years and very happy with the software and the service rep has always delivered. Great value for the money as well.

Great Software for your buck

Reviewed on 05/04/2016
Danny S.
Construction
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The customer support is helpful, knowledgeable and always has a solution.

Cons: Nothing bad to report after 3 months of use. Everything has gone very smoothly thus far!