• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.9/5
    4.9/5

About Zonka Feedback

Zonka is an enterprise-grade, real-time feedback management platform that captures feedbacks offline, on-premises and over the web.

Learn more about Zonka Feedback

Deputy Manager
Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Superb software for feedback! "

Pros: - Super easy to set up on our own
- Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams
- The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting
- We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams
Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Cons: We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
I p singh G.
Senior Manager
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2020

"Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office"

Comments: Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Pros: Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Cons: The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2020
M b N.
General Manager - Operations
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

" Zonka..! The One stop Solution for Feedbacks mechanism "

Comments: We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard.

Pros: The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis.

Cons: Not all the comments can be downloaded in the pdf.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2020
Artificial Intelligence Research Intern
Research, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2020

"Easy to use and superb analytics"

Pros: There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. The reporting hits home! I am able to see my response data instantly. Text analytics are very very handy and best thing is that it's all easy enough. It hardly takes me anytime to set up my surveys (I run them quite frequently) for work and research. Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data. 1. Highly user-friendly
2. Increased my response rate - since the surveys look oh-so-good
3. Easy to configure
4. Can run unlimited surveys together
5. Any question types can be added
6. Can upload images - comes very handy for me in surveys
7. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well
8. Reporting is great (I already mentioned)

Cons: I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

• Reviewed on 08/05/2020
Product Consultant
Consumer Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"a feedback to boost your nps, Csat and help sales enablement"

Comments: The interface is clean, easy-to-use. Text Analytics for even multilingual surveys is a brilliant idea! I can bring my entire team here to work together and manage feedbacks from one place.

Pros: The starting pointing - which is to create surveys with ease using logic as well as the end point - the reporting and insights - all put together it works great for all stages and eliminates the use of spreadsheets in running analytics. My favourite part is the ability to customise it for any of my requirements and use it for both collecting data by running surveys as well as for capturing NPS and Customer Feedback. It’s very easy to integrate with Help Desk and run automated surveys and to pull data to our CRMs. Incredibly easy to run NPS Survey program across various platforms.

Cons: I'd more visibility on the feature roadmaps. Just to be able to align myself to what's in store.

Lloyd M.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

"Real Time Feedback"

Pros: The solution allows for you to hear the customer's voice in real time allowing for better CX and actioning. I love that it is not limited to being online or offline on all possible channel's.

Cons: Nothing to be honest it's a solution I believe that is impacting the industry at a pace it should be.

Tanya K.
Digital Marketing Lead
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2020

"Definitely recommend!!"

Comments: We use Zonka Feedback for various purposes at our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.

Pros: Zonka Feedback is very easy to use and open to customizations - helps a lot when you need to produce quick surveys for different scenarios (which is something we have to do most of the time). Plus, it's low-code and device friendly, gives us a lot of space to switch between iPad/phones/computers whenever needed.

Cons: It worked out good for us - the features, the usability, the interface.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2020
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2018

"Get your customer feedback easily"

Pros: - Features to customize your feedback screen, they are having various option for feedback.
- Option to get user email, phone number and other details before they give feedback.
- In built kiosk, which will save your cost.
- Battery performance and monitoring.
- Alerts on feedback.

Cons: - Sometimes while submitting feedback screen takes lot of time before taking app/tab to the home screen.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2018
Chris S.
chef owner
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2020

"Zonka was exactly what we were looking for"

Pros: We were really happy to discover Zonka as it offered not only full functionality as needed but also great flexibility and reporting.

Cons: Lacking a bit of flexibility on reporting

• Reviewed on 02/06/2020
Megha V.
Head Marketing
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2019

"Good experience with Zonka - highly recommended"

Pros: Ease of set up, customization and implementation

Cons: The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire

• Reviewed on 23/09/2019
Vrinda A.
Analyst
Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2020

"A great feedback software "

Comments: We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions. I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons -
1. The helpful tool
2. The ease of the software
3. The feedback reporting

Pros: I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Cons: Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2020
Anuj M.
Co owner
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2018

"Very good support and easy to use."

Pros: Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks.

Cons: Exporting the data is lityle bit challenge. We can select different columns but exported data have different columns.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2018
Patrick B.
General Manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2019

"Really nice app !"

Comments: We are leading enquiries in the retai sector using tablets. This app is really easy to use and efficient.

Pros: Functionalities are really complete, really nice reports, nice funcitionalities

Cons: Some design functions which are not fully supported

• Reviewed on 09/09/2019
Vinit R.
Quality Assurance Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2017

"Zonka App has really really helped us a lot to improve our feedback collection and analysis system."

Pros: The best part is we moved from paper feedback system to zonka app which is completely digital and it has every day alert notification which is great. -The app does the complete analysis so it saves time -The dashboard gives to complete live information so that you can act on feedback real time.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2017
Gita P.
13-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Nice!"

Comments: Awesome

Pros: I absolutely couldn't survive without this program. It makes my job so much easier! I would definitely recommend

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Henrik P.
Service & Training Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"Great product "

Pros: Easy to use good costumer service, great response rate from costumers

Cons: I have no negative comments about Zonka

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Louis I.
IT Support Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2017

"Zonka has been a huge help in gathering client satisfaction data."

Comments: Great data around client satisfaction.

Pros: Zonka is very easy to use, and the customization and reporting options are endless. It's very easy to create a professional-looking survey in minutes.

Cons: I have yet to encounter much that I would change. Some of the raw data is a little difficult to look at sometimes, but in the past 6 months, Zonka has made many improvements in this area.

• Reviewed on 12/05/2017