• Overall
    4.3/5

About MailerLite

MailerLite is an email marketing service provider with focus on simplicity, excellent customer support and beautiful email designs.

Learn more about MailerLite

Heather jo F.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2020

"No ESP is perfect, but MailerLite comes the closest"

Comments: Overall, (even when I was accidentally crashing my own automations and blaming it on the support staff!) they have been absolutely stellar. I have shopped around plenty, used several other services, and am, for sure, sticking with MailerLite for the long haul.

Pros: The interface is so easy and intuitive, and I always know how to do what I want to do in MailerLite. As a tech-challenged solopreneur and content creator, I want to spend as little time as possible on the learning curve, so I can focus on what my people want: the content. Custom branding is spot-on, and segmentation works perfectly.

Cons: Deliverability isn't what it could be, but we're ALL working on that one! And this is probably more the fault of user habits and annoying AI filters.

by MailerLite on 02/07/2020

Flores, thank you for the stellar review ;) We're enthusiastic and glad to hear that we're making easier the journey of our customers. I wish you all the best for your solopreneur adventure!

• Reviewed on 27/03/2020
Traver F.
Marketing Specialist
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2020

"A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation"

Comments: My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000. MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan. I have very few complaints about the software.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Cons: Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead. If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2020
Marketing specialist
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2020

"One of the best tools for email and marketing automation "

Comments: My experience with Mailerlite has been great. Once i set up the automations I can rest assured that my leads will get my messages.

Pros: This is a great software if you need to create lead lists, send email broadcasts and set up marketing automated funnels.
The funnels are super easy to organize. Everything is very visual so it is easy to understand how everything works even if you never used Mailerlite before.
Its price is great, too.

Cons: I really cannot see any cons on it. I guess only that I miss is more layout options for the signup forms.

Hey!

Thank you for the 5-Star review. MailerLite's team is happy to receive such great reviews from our costumers. Feel free to contact us for anything you need!

• Reviewed on 16/05/2020
Amir S.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2016

"My Horrifying experience with MailerLite"

Comments: My experience with MailerLite. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!! WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast ! They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30. I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started. When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough! After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake. Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !! Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING. Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option. Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources. If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point. I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Pros: You would get a Cheap service

Cons: You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2016
Karen O.
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"An excellent, affordable email service"

Comments: Amazing! I love Mailerlite. They are user friendly, affordable, and smash many of their competitors out of the water. They are also innovating and adding new things all the time.

Pros: Mailerlite has been great at setting up automation systems to send out emails to new customers. There are handy drag and drop features and a ton of free online tutorials to guide you through different uses of Mailerlite. The customer support is great. They are prompt to answer queries through their online chat.

Cons: It takes time to get used to the email template creation features. But it's a small complaint and more about the user wanting to know it all now!

Hi Karen,

Your review made my day! Thank you from all the MailerLite Team. Stay tuned for the next innovations we have in mind ;)

• Reviewed on 07/05/2020
Jessica S.
Entrepreneur Artist
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2020

"Grateful For Affordable And Scaleable Software!"

Comments: Overall if you're looking for a free way to start building an email list, MailerLite has you covered and then some. I'm very happy with all the features they offer with a free plan!

Pros: I love that MailerLite lets you get started for free! This has given me the time I need to work out the kinks of my landing pages and forms. It's fully loaded with easily customizable forms, landing pages and emails. I love how easy building email sequences has been as I've never done it before!

Cons: There aren't many things I can complain about as a free user. When I'm seeing an ROI with my business I'll definitely go to the paid version so you don't have any ML branding, but it doesn't bother me at all.

Hey Jessica,

I'm so glad that your likelihood to recommend MailerLite rate is 10/10. It's awesome! Thank you for having spent time in writing a review, we appreciate it and contact us whenever you need.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2020
Kathy P.
Business Coach & Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"Good Service Wish It Would Integrate With More Things"

Comments: I like it for sending out quick emails to my lists. It's quick & easy to send out notifications. The drag & drop builder makes it easy to compose emails & landing pages. Unlike some other companies, you can import an existing list

Pros: I've used many email marketing services and Mailerlite is a bit easier than many of them. The drag & drop builder is easy to use and has lot's of flexibility.

Cons: Automation is cumbersome. Having to create workflows is time consuming. The other negative is that it doesn't integrate with many 3rd party services yet.

by MailerLite on 12/12/2019

Hello Kathy,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Our integration list is constantly growing. We also have multiple integrations available that integrate via 3rd parties like Zapier and PieSync.

If you have a need for specific integrations, could you please let us know at [email protected] We develop our software based on what our clients need the most!

Thank you!

• Reviewed on 19/11/2019
Raitis G.
Performance Marketer
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Sign up and send"

Comments: Hands down the best customer support I've received in all of 2019. You can reach out via email or live chat and they even respond when you leave a comment on a help article to help you solve everything. And the people answering are actually knowledgeable in the product. They work to understand your problem and needs and offer a solution that does it (if one exists).

Pros: Their support is outstanding. Software wise - you get all of the features a typical email marketer wants. There are no absurd pricing tiers where the one feature you need is bundled in the most expensive tier.

Cons: The drag and drop builder could allow for more customization of elements, but I understand that it's not an easy thing to develop.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Craige hardel -.
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"One of the best free options on the market"

Comments: It's been really useful trying it out and using it out. Very useful and better than most out there. Perfect for first time users.

Pros: Has a ton a functionality for anyone getting started. Allows you get most of what you want done before you make a decision to invest

Cons: approval process can be tedious and they don't offer explanations if you don't get approved. Also it doesn't have as many integrations as other providers.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Paco C.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2020

"Unbeatable"

Comments: The user experience of this software is just superb. We totally connect with the philosphy of this company and the attention to the detail, the perfection, but at the same time, making things in a clean, elegant and beautiful way. What else can I say? Thanks.

Pros: The service, the functionality, the ease of use... it is just simply stunning. Even for non technical people, setting up complex mailing capabilities in a company, is extremely easy

Cons: I haven't found yet any corner of this sofware that could be improved. Even the free plan is SO awesome... only thing we can do is to congratulate the MaileLite Team.

by MailerLite on 02/07/2020

Paco, thank you for the "unbeatable" 5-star review. We're so happy that you found MailerLite to be a good fit for your company. After all, we're here to help your business grow!

Irene

P.S. The handcrafted guitars on your website are truly beautiful.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2020
Sapph L.
Email strategist
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2019

"Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need"

Pros: MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms. Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria. They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features. I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Cons: 1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email. But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch). It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria). 2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2019
Abigail N.
Architecture & Planning, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2018

"Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures"

Comments: Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

Pros: - I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp.
The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website.
- Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block - Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.

Cons: - My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that) -As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2018
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2019

"Every Start-Up's Sidekick!"

Comments: I am a Marketing Specialist by profession and software/tools like this make my job so much easier, for which I am very grateful! I recently stumbled upon MailerLite when I was building my E-Commerce website. Previously, I used to use MailChimp (Also a great tool and I currently use it only at work). Mailerlite seamlessly integrated with my Shopify Store and gave me so much power over my marketing strategies. In my opinion, it's the best E-mail Automation tool out there, with much more options and customizations that can help you craft powerful newsletters, landing pages, etc.

Pros: 1) Highly Optimized And Responsive: MailerLite helps me to design and create newsletters that look amazing on desktops, tablets, and mobiles. 2) Design Capabilities: It's safe to say that the design capabilities that MailerLite gives you are far better than any other similar product in its segment. What I mean to say is, the "little things" that MailerLite allows you to do can add significant value to the way you market! For example, there are a number of templates that can enable you to have "buttons" attached to an image (Perfect CTA's by the way). Also, there are several heading options for my newsletters where I can have my company name and logo or either one at the beginning of them. These, of course, are just a few examples I could think of straight off the bat. 3) Easy Integration: Connection my domain with MailerLite was a lot easier than I expected - with a swift and seamless integration process. 4) No Learning Curve Required: MailerLite is incredibly simple to use and it won't take you long to get the hang of it. 5) Affordability: The title of my review says it all! MailerLite is a blessing for startups on a budget who don't have money to throw around. There are 5 different pricing models that include one "freemium" version as well. However, if you are using it for business purposes, I suggest you use their starter plan that will unlock all features and allow you to send unlimited emails. Remember, looking professional is key!

Cons: 1) Slightly Laggy: MailerLite can occasionally become laggy and starts freezing when you import a lot of contacts. Now, I don't really know if this is due to my hardware set up (which is quite recent), but I've asked around and I've gotten mixed opinions about this. 2) Customization Options: It would be really great if MailerLite introduces some more Landing Page customization options in the near future. Whatever be the case, it's still the best E-mail Automation software, in my opinion.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2019
Austin A.
Freelancer
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2017

"Great Mailing System - Highly Recommend"

Comments: Mailerlite was my first choice originally because they have a free limit. Most other services require monthly payments right from the start, so my expectations were low. However, I've been using them for my website and I have nothing to say BUT AWESOME! There interface is clean. The ability to integrate the different services directly into the website (popups, pop unders, direct mailing software) is simply the best. I've used a few different ones prior to mailerlite (just the trials), and all of them were more complicated. Only one negative: If you're a time-sensitive person, the website can be slow. You have to go through a bunch of buttons to change the format of all of your popups and such. However, it gives you amazing control over everything so the wait is well worth it in my opinion. As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and keep track of. It's easy to design each mail to your specification, and even select time-sensitive ones (one email a week after they sign up originally, for example). So it makes it easy to just setup one-time and not really worry about it except for your own personal emails you send sporadically for the mailing list. For example, I have mine setup to send an intro email, followup email the next day, then a list of best articles one week after initial signup. It does all this automatically so I don't have too. And i've tested it - it works great. It also looks fantastic when you put the work in. You can view my popup and my sidebar mailing opt-in form here: www.hiddendominion.com/ As you can/could see - it's super sleek and can be negotiated to match anything to your design. In short, highly recommend. If you're looking for a place to start - don't even think about other options. Stick with mailerlite. You won't regret it!

Pros: Easy to use
Great customer support
Tons of options
Easy to manage mailing list
Ability to setup intermittent emails

Cons: Slow to load the designing tables

by MailerLite on 05/04/2017

Austin, thank for the review and the comment about the pop-ups. We will certainly make them more visible.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2017
COO
Internet, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Mailchimp as it should be"

Comments: I use it for all my small and medium sized clients and i feel comfortable in saying that the free plan can cover almost any need they have.

Pros: Mailerlite is my software of choice if you plan to step in the newsletter marketing arena. It has all the features you need (and some top-class feature) to get you up and running quickly with an easy learning curve. The Survey and Quizzes function is my favorite one, alongside it's simple automation workflow engine.

Cons: Mailerlite it's a pleasure to use, but it's not (yet?) capable as more structured tools like Active Campaign or Sendinblue as far as segmenting and tracking user for marketing purposes. If you need more "power" under the hood you'll have to switch. But you'll miss the ease of use and the marvelous template builder this tool has!

• Reviewed on 26/11/2019
Elizabeth P.
Director, HR
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020

"Excellent email marketing platform, easy to use"

Comments: MailerLite allows me to send a sequence of emails to customers that I add to a list, it improves the workflow since all employees can be kept informed about company events. Taking advantage of customer data and much more. The connection to MailerLite was much easier than I expected, with a fast integration process and without interruptions. As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and track. It is easy to design each email according to your specifications, users can create and send newsletters, manage subscribers and track positive results. It's easy to create newsletters that look good on both desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices. The email analysis is fantastic because it helps to know who in the company is reading our emails and who we need to add or contact so they can communicate. The customer service is quite good.

Pros: MailerLite has a simplicity approach, excellent customer service and beautiful email designs that allow you to create beautiful campaigns, track your results and design custom pop-ups, has many useful functions and integrations that are simple and easy to use, with a process of Quick and smooth integration. A learning curve is not required. MailerLite is incredibly easy to use and it won't take long to get used to it. Its software is incredibly progressive and works perfectly on all devices, it is highly optimized and responsive.

Cons: I don't have any suggestions or complaints, it works correctly, I don't have anything to dislike me.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2020
Jayraj P.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Chose it over Mailchimp and I couldn't be happier."

Comments: Amazing. I expect to keep using it and recommending the same to anyone who's starting off with email marketing and is cost-conscious.

Pros: It's user interface is highly interactive. Any amateur can learn how to design interactive email templates and landing pages, how to create/segment their lists and how to gather statistics. They keep doing seminars from time to time and their blog is really helpful to make sure you're following the best practices. MailerLite can handle all your functions smoothly and the best thing is - it'll charge you way lesser than any of the other software's out there (taking a dig at MailChimp particularly).

Cons: As I'm scaling up, I'm realizing that I have to use some external 3rd party software to handle advanced functions. If you wish to use email marketing primarily (and not as a support function), MailerLite's email testing platform is basic and while I bugged customer support constantly for answers on how to better authenticate my domain settings, I've been failing to get any productive response that can help me. I don't know whether any other software's gives a full suite of features but I'm sure that I would expect it from the one I'm using.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Britt M.
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2020

"MailerLite could be good, but...."

Comments: I use MailerLite for an author pen name. That pen name writes clean and wholesome romance, and my list consists of 46 people who opted in to get a free short story. Once a week I send an email to my list to tell them about my books. I noticed that instead of going out to 46, my emails only went out to 32. I checked, and there were no bounces. So I contacted support to ask about this gap. After a week or so, I was asked to make a video of it (even though it should be visible from their end), which I did. A week or so later again, they came back and told me that I had spam traps on my list, that my bounces were too high and I should check their spam policies, and that I was at a risk of having my account suspended. That in spite of their own system saying that I had no bounces and that I definitely not are sending out spam. I lost all trust in the service after this email, and I won't continue using them in the future. Neither will I continue to recommend others that they use them.

Pros: You can't beat free if the product is good, and for that price MailerLite is perfect for small list owners. You can have up to 500 free subscribers, and after that, the price is reasonable. MailerLite has a reputation for good deliverability. Even the free version offers segmenting and other advanced stuff.

Cons: The user interface isn't very intuitive, and things like finding the field to add a name seems clumsy to me. I have a friend who's blind, and he's struggling with the software. I've often had to log into his account to help him with tasks, because the product isn't optimized for visual impaired users. Support is slow to answer questions. And at least at one point straight out threatening. I'll get back to that in the description below.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2020
Natasha W.
Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2019

"I enjoy Mailerlite!"

Comments: Mailerlite is a great start to understanding email marketing and automation. It has helped me to connect with my subscribers more frequently while also setting up auto RSS feed for any blog posts that I create. I've been using it for a few years, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Pros: The first 1000 email subscribers are FREE! Mailerlite makes it easy to send email campaigns and schedule email campaigns. It also makes it easy to set up sequences if I am doing an e-challenge via email. I enjoy being able to reuse templates or view prior recent emails, so that I am able to change the content but still streamline the design. The software also ensures that duplicate email subscribers are not saved in the system, and with the touch of a button, you can add a single subscriber, upload a txt with list of subscribers, or put them in groups. Pop-ups, buttons, and landing pages are all easy to create and customize. Lastly, Mailerlite allows partnerships with other software companies for easy sync and connection, which is a HUGE plus to saving time and money.

Cons: Over the years, Mailerlite has improved on its products and services. My only two cons are sporadically the auto RSS feed will send old blog posts from prior years, and also when I opened a mailerlite account for another business, it shortened my available number of email subscribers. However, those are minute issues.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2019
Anastasiya ad sach G.
Web & Graphic Design
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Perfect launchpad for email marketing"

Comments: I recommend it to every single business owner I work with who doesn't need complex automations and integrations - however Mailerlite is fully capable of handling a complete funnel with many automations and branches, from opt-in and landing page to ending sequences, adding them to other, delays, and much more.
They just updated their landing page builder which has been a huge step up and I'll continue to recommend this to all of my clients, who haven't had a single complaint yet!

Pros: MailerLite has been the underdog and they're really listening to customer needs and developing things that people want and need without going overboard. The interface is clean and simple, landing pages, opt-ins, and automations do the job. The commerce connection has been flawless with Wordpress. What I really like about MailerLite is their deliverability rate and vetting process. They really do check accounts being signed up, which keeps their rates high and avoiding the promotion tab.

Cons: It's not popular among automation connections - I have to go through Zapier, and also there's no real tagging. But that's also why I like it - it's simple and straightforward, no fluff no fuss, no excuses to not get the job done.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Daniel A.
Author
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2020

"Great Email Marketing Software for a Competitive Price!"

Comments: Overall experience with MailerLite has been positive with only minor hiccups over the past few years I've been a user. A year or so ago they had an issue with one of their servers causing spam traps to be tripped on major email providers, but they resolved the issue relatively quickly.

Pros: Mailerlite has helped me to build an email list with a bevy of features like autoresponders, pop-up forms, and trigger actions all for a monthly fee of $10! The MailerLite team is constantly adding new features and updates to help their users attain new subscribers. They are friendly and responsive whenever you have a problem or request a feature.

Cons: Honestly, I don't have any complaints about MailerLite. They suit my email marketing needs perfectly!

• Reviewed on 20/01/2020
Jack D.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2019

"Great alternative to Mailchimp"

Pros: Mailerlite provides all the functionality we need for a fraction of the price of Mailchimp. Their customer support is better too.

Cons: We hit a few road blocks setting up our account, but their customer support helped us through it.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2019
Unique H.
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Best Option for Small businesses "

Comments: My overall experience has been great with Mailerlite

Pros: It's easy to use and create my newsletters. You can also embed landing pages and sign up forms on your website.

Cons: I do wish that the free plan offered more features and a higher subscriber rate. I understand that I'll have to upgrade soon.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Teya B.
Teacher: Digital Illustration
Arts & Crafts, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2018

"A Mailing Service that makes their competitors look dated "

Comments: I will continue using MailerLite. They leave competitors like ChailChimp in the past.

Pros: I love MailerLite and I use it for years for my company's newsletters. They are easy to use and offer any feature that you might need at far better price than their competitors. The pricing of MailerLite is probably the best in the field. It allows you to send unlimited emails to your list. You pay per subscriber, not per email, which is quite convinient for companies with 5000+ subscribers. Another thing that I like is their current design layout, dozens of premade templates for the holidays and how easy it is to setup everything by yourself without having to read complex guides.

Cons: I really feel that their support can and SHOULD be improved. In their live chat often times I feel like I am speaking to the little sister of the support guy. They need like 20 minutes to even understand my question. When they finally get it, they inform me that smeone with the required qualification will email me in a few days with a solution to my problem. This has happened several times already and such a great product deserved better support squad.

• Reviewed on 26/12/2018
Email Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"User-friendly, surprisingly affordable, and powerful autoresponder"

Comments: Free up to 1000 subscribers. You don't have to pay them anything if you are just beginning to build your list.

Pros: MailerLite is one of the best and easy-to-use email autoresponder out there. What I like most about MailerLite is its novice-friendly features and easy-to-use interface. It allows even new users like me who don't have the required technical skills to send beautiful and elegant emails to my subscribers. But for me, the best feature of MailerLite is it's totally free for the first 1,000 subscribers. So if you have a pretty small subscriber list, then you don't have to pay anything but still, you can use all the necessary functionalities. The Customer Service is also helpful and responsive with their 'Chat Features'

Cons: Perhaps, one of the biggest disadvantages of MailerLite is that they do not allow Affiliate Links. This is crucial especially for users who are relying on other people's list when selling their products.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018