• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.8 /5

About Influitive

Influitive is a customer engagement and loyalty platform, helping B2B companies acquire, grow, and retain customers - at scale.

Learn more about Influitive

Nicholas C.
Product Marketing
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2016

"Producing Great Results!"

Comments: The idea of customer advocacy and customer marketing is a new way of thinking within B2B business. I feel fortunate that we have chosen a partnership with Influitive, who in my mind, is the leader in this particular space. Our implementation was quite easy and even with my competing priority of creating an online user community at the same time.
Their customer support is quite incredible. They are timely, polite, and sure to close the loop. The knowledge base articles are great and usually show walk-throughs and how-to's on nearly everything. I also appreciate their willingness to continue to foster partnership through ongoing coaching with advocacy experts every two weeks. They have even gone so far as to add me to a great SLACK group with Awesome Advocate Marketers from around the world to learn and grow.
As a result of our coaching, execution, and leveraging the software within the first 30 days we have had 12 new software reviews, 9 referral leads, and 10+ users raising their hand to be references. I have been blown away with our results and so have my executives. We are going to continue to build on our early success and leverage this tool at an upcoming event - specifically with Influitive's great mobile app.
Another thing I appreciate about Influitive is they are constantly learning, growing and trying new things. Their own VIP AdvocateHub is a great place to learn about the company, what's coming around the corner, and also great advice to incorporate into your own hub.
We are really looking forward to continuing our success with our Hub and ultimately mobilizing our advocates to spread the footprint of our brand and services via word of mouth, social, and reviews while having fun at the same time!

Pros: You truly get out what you put in. The time spent building campaigns and targeted challenges are directly related to what results you're able to yield thereafter.
Their customer support is incredible. Their coaching is very helpful and they are all about building value for your Hub. If you are the sponsor, rest assured you will have plenty of benchmarking and metrics to present to your executive teams.

Cons: No real cons to speak of at this time. Like any other B2B company, they are interested in appending add-on solutions such as API links to Marketo, Salesforce, SSO etc. These do cost money and are typically not included in a base contract.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2016
Jessica M.
Customer Advocacy Program Manager
Publishing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2020

"Amazing Platform to Build a Customer Community & an Advocate Marketing Program"

Pros: Influitive helps us communicate with our customers in a meaningful way at scale and reward them for everything that they do for our business. Not only can we provide tools and resources to help customers with our product but we can drive measurable results by utilizing advocates to help with every aspect of the business including sales, customer success, editorial, marketing and product development. It's a great way to create a community amongst our customers and we can get feedback on various initiatives quickly. What I love about the advocate hub is it's intuitive, easy to use and is adaptable. I like to think of it as a ball of clay - you can adapt it to what works for your team, audience and business. The first thing I noticed when I started using the AdvocateHub was how easy it is to use and how flexible the platform is. This enables me to adapt my program and shape it to fit my needs and strategies. Influitive is committed to ensuring their customers are successful. The company is dedicated to ensuring that my program is successful which is a huge benefit of using their platform. It feels more like a partnership than a vendor relationship.

Cons: There's not much that I would recommend in terms of room for improvement. Influitive is awesome!

• Reviewed on 03/11/2020
Lauren I.
Marketing Advocacy Manager
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"Fantastic Customer Advocacy Platform!"

Comments: The Influitive team has become a wonderful partner to work with. They are always there when we need them - whether it is a question for our Customer Success Manager or needing some help from support, they are always there to guide us. I love how fun and creative Influitive is - it helps keep our program fun and fresh!

Pros: I love that the platform is easy to use and allows us to engage with our customers. We are able to manage all advocacy activities - from references, case studies, speaking opportunities, social sharing, and more! The best part is we have so much fun with our customers. Influitives has enabled us to build and cultivate relationships with our customers.

Cons: I don't have a least favorite about this software. I do wish it would write over to Salesforce once a reference has been submitted, but it hasn't hindered our program at all.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
Davin W.
Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Advocacy
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2016

"Customer engagement at scale"

Comments: We launched our Influitive AdvocateHub in January 2015. We've used the hub to drive referrals, case studies, reviews, beta testers, awards nominations, reference calls, conference submissions and a lot more. There is simply no other platform on the market that help you nurture happy customers into brand advocates the way Influitive AdvocateHub can. By the numbers, we've been able to generate 250+ online reviews, 30+ video testimonials, 3,000+ social shares, 1,000+ pieces of product feedback, plus dozens of case studies and user-generated content. Marketing, Sales, Product, and even Executive teams always need to involve customers in their initiatives. AdvocateHub gives you the opportunity to respond quickly to these requests and deliver the right customers fast. No more begging sales for contacts or intros, no more relying on the same 10 customers to beta test new features or products. Influitive AdvocateHub has given us the central point of engagement from which to drive and support core company initiatives.

Pros: Influitive AdvocateHub gives us a tool to engage customers at scale. It's easy to deploy, easy to manage, and fast to deliver results.

Cons: They're still building out some needed features. I wish the admin view was a bit more helpful in some places, and the mobile experience needs an overhaul.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2016
Monika G.
PMO IT Operations Management
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2017

"All you need isn't love. It's Influitive AdvocateHub!"

Pros: The platform is very user-friendly but what I most like is the team behind it. They are always ready to help and provide you with resources and best-practice advice. The support team is going up and beyond to resolve any issues you might have really quickly. I can honestly say that Influitive have spoiled me and I expect to get the same customer support from others. I'm even surprised when that doesn't happen! The platform helps us keep our customers and partners engaged with our products on a more informal level. We significantly improved our footprint and positioning on a third party review sites, we accelerated the quantity and the quality of customer references and boosted our company social amplification.

Cons: The only thing that I don't like is that email notifications sent from the hub land in spam folders. We managed to find a workaround but still, it's a bit more work.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2017
Rick B.
Vice President, Marketing
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2016

"Advocate Marketing is a MUST!"

Comments: For those of you that have not become passionate about Advocate Marketing - you need to get on board now. And, for those of you that have not chosen an Advocate Marketing partner - you absolutely need to connect with Influitive. I've been working with the AdvocateHub now for about 6 months now, and we've already seen some amazing results. Customers are engaging with challenges, we are getting testimonials from customers on software review sites like G2 crowd, they are engaging with us in Discussion forums, sharing our content via social networks, etc. Not only is the product great, but the team is really spectacular. Don't wait, contact them now!

Pros: Very easy to create challenges that engage advocates. the concept of gaming that is embedded in everything is highly addictive and just draws you into doing more and more.

Cons: it would be nice to have better capabilities that let advocates find other advocates with similar questions, similar interests, etc. I know they are working on a new messaging feature that is supposed to be out in the next few months. hopefully, this will be a big step forward in allowing advocates to easily connect with other advocates.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2016
Jeni A.
Manager, Community Engagement & Advocacy
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"The software of choice for customer advocacy"

Pros: When I was tasked with building a customer advocacy program, I evaluated the solutions on the market, and nothing provided everything I wanted, except Influitive. Gamification, communication options, rewards, easy-to-understand challenges - Influitive had it all. And...it's easy to use, from the user and admin perspective. My customers and colleagues alike love it, and I can't imagine achieving the level of success I've seen with my customer advocacy program without it.

Cons: Like any software, Influitive has its bugs. While they're annoying, there's probably only been one that's caused me considerable concern over the last three years. Influitive also doesn't give full control to admins, but they do listen to their customers, so I see this changing.

• Reviewed on 04/11/2020
Brittany L.
Senior Marketing Manager, Customer and Advocacy
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2016

"Build an Army of Brand Advocates with Ease (and Fun!)"

Comments: Influitive is our platform of choice for communicating with 40k+ customers who use HireRight background screening services around the globe. The platform allows us to drive customer retention, reviews, references, and referrals, while building a relationship with customers. We are more than pleased with the platform and see nothing but opportunity ahead.

Pros: The Influitive team is amazing - they are very supportive, helpful - you really get a sense that they care about your program. Customers are spreading the word about the program too! They are recommending colleagues to join and talking to HireRight team members about the value gained from participating.

Cons: There is a time commitment to launching the program and managing long term, but it's worth every bit of energy. Who doesn't want more customer reviews, references, and referrals?

• Reviewed on 21/07/2016
Leo W.
Community Manager
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2020

"The Good and The Not So Good"

Pros: Overall great platform with challenges well integrated with the entire platform from local challenges contained to just the hub to social challenges for a wider impact. The gamification is second to none which helps engage members as well as retain them long term.

Cons: My largest issue is with administrator accounts being a separate account type to users and the lack of ability to upgrade and downgrade accounts. This leads to the issue of moderation of the discussion forums being an admin-only role where as we would like to grant this right to trusted community members without granting them admin rights for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Taylor G.
Content Marketing Specialist
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"Efficient way to nurture happy customers & create brand advocates"

Comments: Referrals, increased customer reference pool, increase NPS.

Pros: Influitive provides a perfect platform to activate your happiest customers and turn them into brand advocates in the market. If you put in the work it can automate your referral and customer reference programs and also reward them for their actions. Influitive pays for itself simply from the ease of the referral feature. It can also be used as an upsell tool for your sales reps.

Cons: This is a great tool but it needs to have staffing behind it to see results. This isn't a platform that runs itself unfortunately. We have also seen some integration problems between Influitive and Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Emma C.
Product and Customer Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2016

"Thought leaders who built a great product"

Comments: We have had a very good experience with Influitive. We love that they provide not only a product but a ton of educational content for a topic that doesn't get enough attention - advocate marketing. I love learning from the experts at Influitive while running my own program, and applying their suggestions every day.

Pros: I like the support and the educational content that they release.

Cons: I struggle to prove ROI sometimes because of the reporting, but they recently made a ton of improvements to help with that!

• Reviewed on 23/06/2016
Heidi v. A.
Chief Content Creator
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2016

"The BEST Way to Connect with Customers"

Comments: We implemented Influitive a year ago and have just signed on for another year. Prior to creating our advocate hub, it was extremely difficult for our marketing team to keep in touch with customers, find out what they need, and ask them for input. (We are a niche software company that makes reporting and document components for other B2B software companies.) After setting up the mutually beneficial platform, however, we are all better for it. Our company has a better grasp on our customers' needs -- e.g. customers use the program to give suggestions on how to improve our products -- and we are able to translate their good will into useful ways, such as reviews on third party review sites like G2 Crowd and IT Central Station.

Pros: Influitive does what it promises: helps us connect with customers and get them to advocate for us. The platform is easy to use and is constantly introducing new features and upgrading current ones. Support is on the ball and overall we're extremely happy with this program.

Cons: We've had a harder time than anticipated getting customers to submit referrals via the platform. This isn't necessarily Influitive's fault but so far that piece of the puzzle hasn't been solved.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2016
Sr. Manager, Marketing Programs
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2017

"a critical piece of the marketing technology-stack"

Comments: Influitive is a critical part of our marketing technology stack. The platform allows us to organize advocates in one tool, track their activities, easily reward and recognize advocates, and dynamically adjust our asks (for reviews, feedback, etc.) to deliver what our business needs.

Pros: Customer love it!
Library of integrations
Excellent training / onboarding materials
Simple reporting
Consistently deliver improvements, and provide insights (and the opportunity to influence) their roadmap

Cons: For organizations with very strict Info Security requirements/processes, the SFDC integration might be limited.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2017
Jennifer S.
Customer Marketing & Advocacy
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2017

"Good Clean Fun"

Comments: I absolutely love Influitive's Advocate Hub. It makes obtaining customer case studies, testimonials, reviews and feedback so seamlessly simple! It's a fun, engaging platform that allows us to build rapport with our most influential customers. We have seen a significant amount of improvement in content and quotes than we can so easily pull.

Pros: Easy to use both on the back end and customer facing.
Great coaches and support for anytime you have questions.
Ability to create SubGroups - huge for a Regional Marketing Strategy standpoint.

Cons: Sometimes the sequence of building out challenges and their stages can be challenging, it takes some strategy surrounding each one.
Also, I wish there were more opportunities for other users from similar backgrounds to share their experiences and best practices. For example, I work in ed tech, I wish I had an opportunity to connect with other ed tech users within Influitive as part of the best practices of onboarding.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2017
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2017

"Great for Marketers!"

Pros: Overall, the platform is great! It gives you a easy way to get feedback, points of view and help create a great relationship with your privileged customers. Plus, when it comes to SEO, it really can make a difference. Having people talk about you online, comment and write content for you is just amazing.

Cons: Honestly, the platform is great. I did have some troubles with integrations like Disqus, but in the end the only challenge is to get your people engaged. Engaging your people is the main objective and can sometimes be a hard thing to do.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2017
Natalie G.
Marketing Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2016

"Advocacy Marketing"

Comments: My experience just continues to improve with time. I enjoy having a place for all my customers to interact, learn and share a bit of their personality with others and my company. I am really anxious to add more employees to really make it a community. The experience just keeps improving. I learn more about my customers and the product to best serve them. The results for the software are just the icing on the cake. If you want to engage with customers and help retention, upsells and more, you have to use this product.

Pros: - A community that grows, for customers and the company
- Rewards that customers enjoy
- Reporting that helps determine the effectiveness of the program

Cons: - To remove people completely from the community you have to contact support instead of being able to do it yourself

• Reviewed on 27/07/2016
Amy B.
Advocacy Marketing Manager
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2017

"Influitive is THE tool for Advocate Marketing"

Pros: The employees at Influitive are amazing. Their support team is always there to help. The app itself is pretty slick and easy to use, for the most part. It just makes it super easy and clear to the advocates what they need to do and what they get out of it (gamification, rewards, education, recognition).

Cons: There are integrations with Salesforce and Marketo and some other systems. I had some trouble getting all of this set up to work properly. The documentation is a little scattered and unclear, and it was kind of difficult to get a single point of contact to work through these technical issues with me. But once we pushed through it, it works well!

• Reviewed on 30/03/2017
Kristen A.
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2020

"Influitive is Extremely User Friendly"

Pros: Influitive is extremely user friendly and easy to learn! Our customers love the rewards based challenges and the overall community experience. We also get a lot of positive feedback on the look and feel of our hub. It was super easy to set up.

Cons: I have two major pain points with Influitive. I don't like how the overall discussion area experience. It is a little clunky and I receive quite a bit of negative feedback from my customers. My other pain point is how difficult it is to add images/formatting to challenges. It's also not easy to test the overall customer experience in my hub.

Customer Experience Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2017

"Great platform for building a customer advocacy community"

Pros: Ease of use: The platform is extremely user-friendly and support is quick to respond to and resolve any issues. Influitive is constantly updating features and has a great roadmap site to submit additional feature requests. Our advocates have the ability to filter their activities so they can focus on the ones they find most meaningful. We are able to learn more about their interests and build stronger relationships to help with customer retention.

Cons: There are a few limitations with creating and targeting challenges, but these features can be requested and I have seen a few that have already been implemented.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2017
Nick M.
Sr. Director, Client Operations - Global Client Success
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2018

"Powerful client engagement & gamification tool"

Pros: The Advocate Hub has transformed our ability to make client and product engagement activities fun and enticing for everyone! It's been a great way to promote our products and services as well as solicit great feedback, ideas and development efforts. Integrations with our platform and salesforce are icing on the cake!

Cons: A few limitations on system integrations and a rocky go-live were small prices to pay for our overall ROI to date

• Reviewed on 28/02/2018
Moinak R.
Assistant Manager, Customer Marketing
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Best platform for a Advocacy program!"

Pros: Here is the list of features and things I like the most in Influitive - 1. Easy to use, not complicated
2. Awesome customer service
3. Complete platform to run and manage a loyalty program.

Cons: Reporting is one area where work needs to be done...

• Reviewed on 19/11/2020
Clay M.
Publishing, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2017

"We love Influitive!"

Comments: We've used Influitive for over a year now and absolutely love it! It allows us to interact with our customers in a new and innovative way on a regular basis. As we continue to grow our customer base, we've seen how impactful our Hub has been in creating excited and engaged brand advocates. We couldn't have had the success we're having now without the help of Influitive!

Pros: Ease of use, Great customer support, The ability to think outside of the box and be creative

Cons: Can be a little pricey, but still worth it!

• Reviewed on 23/01/2017
Jen B.
Director of Marketing - Demand & Lead Generation
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2016

"Fantastic Customer Service!"

Comments: I have had nothing but great interactions with The Influitive Customer Service Team. They respond quickly to any emails and are willing to go above and beyond (even when I have a silly question). This has been a great experience and I try to let them know as often as possible how much I appreciate their help!

Pros: - Respond quickly
- Always polite and patient
-No such thing as a dumb question

Cons: -We work with multiple brands under multiple hubs - so sometimes it can be a little confusing when we have issues. However, The Influitive Support Gang always takes the time to figure it out.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2016
Elena L.
Corporate Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2015

"Gamification, gamification, gamification!"

Comments: We've been using Influitive for a few months now and I have absolutely nothing bad to say. It's a great engagement tool for our advocates (partners, customers, and influencers) because let's be honest, who doesn't like free prizes? Throw some friendly competition in there and people will go to town! The UI is extremely intuitive - you don't need proper training, just play around for an hour and you'll get the hang of it. It's super easy to upkeep too, just be prepared to have some extra challenges in your back pocket for when your advocates breeze through the available set of challenges (because trust me, they will!).

Pros: Gamification! Partners and customers are not always the most active on social media or other forums outside their industry, but gamification makes it fun! Our advocates have never been so engaged with us and it continues to get better every week. We use it as an additional marketing channel to come up with not only educational challenges that will help with user adoption, but also for special programs like getting customer references, product reviews, creating awareness around our events, and for industry thought leadership. The opportunities are limitless!

Cons: The tool is still in its fairly early stages so it's not as robust and flexible as it potentially could be. Reporting could also be better!

• Reviewed on 15/12/2015
Marketing Coordinator
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"A great place to uncover advocates!"

Pros: I like that customers have a fun way to interact with us and each other while learning best practices around our industry and product. It's a great way to uncover customers who are willing to advocate for your company via testimonials, reviews, webinars, referrals, etc.

Cons: The only change I would like to see is on the admin side of our Hub. When browsing through templates and one is selected, if you go back it makes you start over.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2017