• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5

About JobAdder

JobAdder is a global recruitment platform with one goal: to simplify recruitment.
Find out how we can help you - Get a free demo now

Learn more about JobAdder

Showing 25 reviews of 109

James H.
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2018

"Great app with awesome customer service"

Pros: The workflows and set up is very easy to understand. They have walkthrough guides for almost everything and if something doesn't work or is missing the customer service team are very fast to respond using the chat feature.

Cons: Some more integrations would be good. Especially with CRM systems. The marketing functionality is somewhat limited. There is an integration with MailChimp which is good.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2018
Kim L.
Sr. Account Manager/Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"Easy to use!!"

Comments: I use the candidate search on a regular basis, I find it saves me time searching for candidates with specific skills. Overall I think JobAdder is an excellent tool! I'd love to continue to learn more ways to use it!

Pros: JobAdder is so easy to use, it's pretty self explanatory, you can figure things out by searching around. I love the simple layout. I also that it has helped me become paperless. All notes are in each candidate file, I have access to information at all times. I also love the mobile app.

Cons: Sometimes I think going through applicants is cumbersome and time consuming. On the quick view of an applicant, I wish I could easily look at the resume, and mark them reject. Or delete them from that screen, as in out of site, out of mind.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Courtney R.
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2015

"Love the Simplicity!"

Pros: We evaluated a TON of different CRMs in our recent software conversion, and I was struck immediately by the very clean look and feel to Jobadder. In fact, within 10 minutes into the demo I recall thinking "Ok! We found it!" It seemed (and still seems) very intuitive and easy to use. We love that it's web-based (our previous system was not), so is of course accessible at home, remotely, or at the office. The Jobadder support team is always friendly and easy to work with and although I can't exactly tell if they're smiling as they're responding to our support requests, it seems like they are!

Cons: We were seeking a CRM that was more intuitive and more simple than our previous one, which Jobadder is. With any transition to seemingly the other end of the spectrum, there are just a few things that we had previously that we wish we still did. For our company in particular, we would ideally like a bit more line-of-business separation of data, but we have been able to work with Jobadder just fine. And there were a few small issues that we weren't fully aware of until the conversion time, but the Jobadder folks were able to talk us through all of our options.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2015
Patrik H.
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2015

"JobAdder as an ATS"

Pros: I like the added features like the plugin for social and JA for Gmail. Integration of several third-party services and candidate sources is probably the biggest time saver for any ATS, in my experience that biggest gripe users have on ATS products is that they often act a bit as a walled garden and so much time is spent on data entry which is a huge waste of time for any organization.

Cons: I think the product can act smarter features and help with decision making based on the data available from the database. The email function could be improved like for example having automatic follow up emails and maybe a dashboard showing any replies our unanswered emails to help recruiters keep track of their process and knowing what actions need to be taken on a daily and weekly basis.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2015
Cameron C.
Managing Director
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2016

"JobAdder, the only option for us!"

Comments: We found JobAdder when we found that we had out grown our previous CRM, and we are thankful that we did. The platform is intuitive and our team hit the ground 'sprinting' with minimal effect to our business. The team at JobAdder are also a perfect fit for us. They are constantly progressing the platform to keep ahead of our needs and the competition. One area we have made significant increases is our digital integration through our website. Traffic is through the roof and candidate registration/data capture is seamless.

Pros: Everything, and they keep improving on perfection.

Cons: Nothing.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2016
Vivien C.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2015

"Excellent product for recruitment with lots of room for improvement"

Pros: It's very user-friendly, making it easy to grow the database with insightful information, update and process transactions.

Cons: Response has been sporadic and very slow in the last few months. Response time is crucial to our business and this has been frustrating. Certain functions don't work well eg. linking candidate and client records together is necessary but the contact details sync when they shouldn't as work/home phone and email details have to be kept separate. This concern has been acknowledged but not actioned.

Tom P.
Manager, Telco
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Superb"

Comments: From start to implementation it's been a breeze. I have used 5 different recruitment software solutions and this is by far the best. Beats SFDC based Bullhorn solution hands down.

Pros: Intuitive, easy to use and slick interface. Adding companies, adding candidates, logging calls and tasks, assigning to colleagues etc, all so easy

Cons: Reporting could be easier but it's good nonetheless. There's really nothing else to dislike. It's very good to use.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
Glenn A.
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2014

"Love the updates!"

Pros: JobAdder (JA) is easy to use. The transition from our old system was seamless. I thought I would have to spend a fortune to get the team up and running, but no! It was very intuitive, and everyone in the office picked it up easily.

Cons: I think there is still a bit of work to be done on the report side of the program; however, the team at JA are happy to work with you to put together a custom report just the way you need it. Also, email templates in the Placements tab would be helpful. Not a show stopper.

• Reviewed on 05/06/2014
Anedra L.
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2016

"Excellent software for job placement agencies!"

Pros: After months of searching for a software solution to fit our needs as education placement firm, we finally found it! We were looking for a system that was easy to use, easy for our clients to use when candidates are submitted, and affordable. Their technical support is very responsive and their help guides/videos are very useful. Also every month they come out with new releases & updates.

Cons: The software is somewhat user-friendly, I wish it was easier to navigate. However, with time I've been able to learn the system. Also, if I were to be picky, the date format displays backwards due to being based out of Australia (i.e. 07 June instead of June 07). However, I believe this is an update that is coming soon for US market, so I will be patient.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2016
Jack F.
Recruiting Manager
Philanthropy
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2015

"Job Adder is a great investment"

Pros: Job Adder is very user friendly and their support time is outstanding and they have excellent communication.

Cons: I have used Job Adder for over 1 year and find it easy to use and is a great investment. There is nothing I can say I don't like about it.

Jade P.
People & Operations Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2017

"Functional, Easy to Use and Great Support"

Comments: Effective product for small and medium HR function. Great support and functionality is excellent.

Pros: Excellent help function with online support and great 'how to' videos for self teaching. Easy to use and get your head around and I love the customization that is available in terms of workflow.

Cons: Integration with a wider range of other systems would be good and also the ability to upload bulk contacts into the system.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2017
Tracy W.
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2014

"Early Learning Placements has been utilizing JobAdder 2010"

Pros: JobAdder is a comprehensive, easy-to-use system. Having used may other RMSs throughout my experience in the industry, JobAdder is definitely the least labor-intensive system I have used. I have worked with their team for the past 10 years and have always found them to be knowledgeable and helpful. Their true understanding of the recruitment industry makes a huge difference.

Cons: Early Learning Placements just purchased JobAdder's recommended payroll system that links to the RMS. Collectively, this still requires some tweaking.

Maggie A.
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2014

"JobAdder, highly recommended."

Pros: It's user-friendly, and this software makes a recruiter's life much easier. If any problems occur with the software, there is always someone to assist us with sorting the problem.

Cons: Nothing I can think of. There were times at the start of using the software that the vendor took a little long to sort the problem we had an issue with. But this only happened once. Nothing serious.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2014
Nicole P.
Project Coordinator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2017

"Great visuals but navigation needs to be improved"

Comments: JobAdder is a good HR functional system. Have great visuals and the statistics to understand the information.
But the navigation system is sloppy. Sometimes it's not easy to find info or go to a specific screen.

Cons: Navigating the information on this app is little hard. The navigation process can be simplified to find the information quickly.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2017
Shereen D.
HR Project Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Nice new system!"

Comments: I started using it with this company and was brought on board to help with the transition from one ATS to another. I've only been working with it for about a month but has feathers I haven't seen in other ATS that I really like!

Pros: I like the ease of use and the ability to see and do more than one thing at a time.

Cons: There is no playground where I am able to complete tasks. In the training environment its great that I am walked through step by step to complete the tasks but wish I was able to click through the completion and see the tasks done.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Keiran H.
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2014

"JobAdder Rocks!"

Pros: I like the ease of use, and the friendly and responsive support team; honestly, it's the best service I have ever had. I first used JobAdder back in 2008 and then ended up setting up my own business in 2010. One of the first things I did was get JobAdder back in the picture.

Cons: There's nothing I can think of. They have the recruitment CRM market totally nailed, and every corner is negotiated as a previous road travelled by someone else.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2014
Brendon J.
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2014

"Simple and user-friendly. Plus, it makes sense!"

Pros: I like that everything is simple, all the tabs make sense, and it's easy to find what you're looking for. Even if you're not computer savvy, it won't take long before you've got a general idea where everything is. If by some miracle you don't have much luck, give the girls a call or flick them a quick email, and within a few minutes, they'll be in touch with you

Cons: That's a tough one. I don't think there is anything about JA I don't like or like less.

Stephen N.
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2014

"Flexibility & Innovation"

Pros: The company is flexible and innovative, and the product is constantly evolving. They're helping us keep up to date in an industry which is changing rapidly.

Cons: There is nothing tempting me to look at competitors' products.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2014
Emile C.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2015

"Surprisingly easy to use"

Pros: Very easy to use and very intuitive. Conversion from Bullhorn to Jobadder was also seamless.

Cons: I would like a "next" facility when scrolling through searched resumes

• Reviewed on 19/11/2015
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2015
Ruben G.
Human Resources, Self Employed

"Great ATS"

Comments: Excellent experience

Pros: Easy to navigate
Great ability to integrate with relevant software ecosystem
Mobile app is great

Cons: Nothing to complain about. This ats has been great so far.

Trevor B.
Partner
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Never been more efficient and timely"

Comments: Conversion over to Job Adder from our previous ATS was straightforward, we had to some database clean up, but nothing that was a challenge. The usability, search function and the amazing customer support staff have made this product exceptional. After experiencing four other ATS systems for a year each in our search for the right one, I can say unequivocally that Job Adder has made our organization stronger, our company deliverable more consistent, and our output more efficient. It's an amazing product.

Pros: I love the ability to quickly update information on candidates pulled into the search long list. Managing candidates is a piece of cake through their search function, every single candidate I speak with believes I have known them for years. Also the ability to update candidate information on the fly, while one the phone easily has made for a database richness that we haven't had before.

Cons: As the new software upgrades take place you end up working between the old and the new interfaces which operate slightly differently. No big deal, but it will be nice when it is all consistent. Would also be nice to be able to set the default number of candidates in a long list to a number higher than 20.

Bonnie H.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"JobAdder review from a Technical Recruiter's perspective"

Comments: JobAdder's support throughout has been exceptional. I was part of the team to implement the product and they worked with us to customize the product and assisted us with adapting our workflow to JobAdder, making suggestions on how to utilize features of JobAdder to enhance our process.

Pros: JobAdder makes tracking a candidate from the first contact to placement easy. One of the new features where you can view and modify candidate information without actually opening the candidate in another tab is really a time saver. Going along these same lines, the "New" Job Dashboard makes evaluating new applicants and reaching out to them quick and efficient.

Cons: Emails received from candidates are not automatically logged to a candidate record unless the email thread originated from JobAdder.

Keeley E.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"Great system but major flaw with Job Board integration"

Comments: If you don't need to integrate with UK Job Boards, JobAdder is a very good system. The Support Team respond quickly and there are lots of training videos to help.
Unfortunately as we are struggling greatly with uploading applications, it is wasting us a lot of time. The alternative is to switch the application form back on however we risk candidates not applying for vacancies if they are not able apply easily via the Job Boards. For this reason, we are having to look for an alternative system. If we would have known about this feature during the demo, we would not have chosen JobAdder. As a recruitment company, we need the candidates experience when applying for jobs to be as easy as possible.

Pros: JobAdder is an all in one system which makes it easy for multiposting adverts onto Job Boards through to managing vacancies and candidates.
It is very customisable and is great as a CRM as well as a recruitment management system for both Temporary and Permanent placements.
It integrates with MailChimp and Xero which is also useful for us.

Cons: The major flaw we have found is when applicants apply via the main Job Boards in the UK (TotalJobs, Reed, Monster and CV Library) they are diverted to an external application form where they have to reattach their CV. It doesn't pull the CV the candidate has in the Job Board. This means that candidates abort their application half way through which is putting a barrier in the way. As many applicants apply for jobs on the move, it's not likely they will have their CV to hand and saved on their phone. Most candidates will not come back later, they will just move onto the next vacancy advert.
We turned the application form off, which means that we receive applications by email but we then have to manually upload them. If you regularly receive 50+ applications per role, this is then very time consuming. At this stage (Sept 2019) there is no update from JobAddder as to when they will be able to integrate with the UK Job Boards in the same way as Broadbean etc

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Sharon P.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2019

"JobAdder review"

Comments: Great firm, evolving and leading product

Pros: Hi have been a customer of Jobadder for over 5 years Support has always been responsive and impressively no glitches even though we are in WA Also when I was working with NFP Disability Services, I reached out and there was offer of support I love how Jobadder is now being more intuitive like when moving contacts to other companies it makes the comment, removing the requirement to make the record card note

Cons: And whilst Im sure there is lots of content and video on help would be really good for refreshers like most used functions perhaps? Who has the time to self navigate? Perhaps yearly webinars these are the not to be missed new functions

• Reviewed on 18/06/2019