• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About Process Street

Process Street is the easiest way to manage your teams workflows, recurring processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs)

Learn more about Process Street

Andy M.
Manager - Processes and Standards
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2021

"Process St - Dorado Property Pty ltd"

Comments: I have been using Process Street for the last 5 months since I started working at Dorado Property Pty Ltd. The overall experience has been very positive and I have enjoyed using ll the software and seeing it grow over the last few months.

Pros: The ability to creat logical, well ordered checklists whcih individuals can follow routinly through each step which walks them through the process step by step. I also like the ability for the checklists to either be followed directly for idividuals who have not done the process before, or loosly followed for the individuals who have done the process before and are using it just as a guide.

Cons: The software could have more visually appealing with changing colors and tagging of checklists using color coding.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2021
Kimberly W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2017

"Absolutely Amazing"

Comments: It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Pros: I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Cons: My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2017
Troy D.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2016

"Most Valuable Tool in the Business"

Comments: We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Pros: The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Cons: At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2016
Howard B.
Property Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2020

"Great Product for Organizing Your Business"

Comments: Great! It has made us a better company; more reliable and organized with better customer service.

Pros: Role assignments, email templates, documenting business processes

Cons: Difficult to keep track of all the checklists and tasks. Overwhelming number of emails from Process Street re: checklists and tasks (I'm sure this can be controlled, but I haven't spent the time to figure it out)

• Reviewed on 06/07/2020
Sorin A.
Digital Marketer
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Top notch organization tool for big and small teams"

Comments: Creating a simple system to show other teams how to do things is wonderful. Process Street makes it dead simple to upload videos and you get them transcoded right away. The UI makes is awesome for us to use it and consume content quickly.

Pros: - Easy to use: Very simple interface. Easy to get started adding files and organizing content. - Free (unlimited) video uploads: Not really sure the setup on this, but my free account seems to have video storage+usage for free, for an unlimited number. - Great for courses: The interface is wonderful for creating a database of internal/public courses.

Cons: - Basic uploading options: Drag and drop is fine, but I would've loved to see something more advanced, like automatic upload scheduling. - (Too) simple organization systems: I haven't seen any tagging options. It's mostly just folders and sub-folders. - Weird errors: At times videos wouldn't transcode or some files wouldn't be recognized right away.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Paul Y.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Simple to Use and Effective"

Comments: Good. No complaints really.

Pros: Sometimes, keeping things ultra simple makes for the most effective processes. This is what we wanted and could easily describe our processes in Process Street in a way that any user without any special training could pick up quickly. Everyone understands checklists.

Cons: The UI for setting up processes and editing steps can be a bit quirky/unintuitive - but once you figure it out once - you can get past it. Last time I checked, there is no mobile app - though it does have a mobile friendly website (at time of writing this review). As a manager, I would like to receive alerts when processes are getting blocked stuck in a stage for too long.

Yoel B.
Team Leader
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2015

"Do you need a Workflow Document or a Process Checklist? Try Process.st"

Comments: The Net Presence Team is a virtual team of over ten members on five continents and seven time zones. During any given quarter we have between two to five interns. Everyone working online! How do we maintain consistency in the process and the quality of the services we provide our clients? Workflow documentation of course. Over the years we've tried numerous tools and web based services. They were usually too complicated, more akin to creating an automated process or interactive flow chart than a living document. One of Process.st's strengths is its simplicity. With a simple framework and a limited number of features, you can create detailed workflow or process checklists. Think of the 'C' programming language as a model! Process.st supports embedded media, graphics, video and audio. You can also attach documents for downloading, MS-Word, RTF, PDF or graphic files. You can even insert email forms. Finally, if you prefer, you can transform the entire document into a lead generator by obligating the user to share their contact information before they can download or email themselves a copy. On the other hand, if you are looking, not for documentation that is easy to create, but some form of interactive rule driven automated process, Process.st is not for you. The product is still in its youth (definitely not infancy but not yet mature). We anticipate constant improvements in interface and features as the development team receives more and more feedback from the field. So if you are looking for online documentation either for in-house use or as guides or checklists for your clients - you'll be doing yourself a favor by spending some time evaluating if Process.st meets your needs.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2015
Logan M.
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2016

"Taking a Walk Down the Street"

Comments: I was put in charge of a project for the company I am working for to organize a sort of training platform to bring new employees up to speed with company procedures and operation processes. Having process street recommended to me by a business professional, I began to dig through it and learn how it functioned. I was thoroughly impressed by the capacity that Process Street allowed a user to input information with ease, collaborate with others, and create an organized, bullet point-style checklist to outline tasks. Process Street is a very useful tool to collect your thoughts and, lay out a step-by-step pathway to success.

Pros: - Price: Free with unlimited archiving. Archiving allows for clutter-free homepages too!
- Clean Cut: The overall design is pleasing to work with and represents the creativity as well as the business professional clarity, that Process Street offers.
- Ease: The learning curve is low, and the ability to use this platform is quite simple

Cons: One thing I found that was an inconvenience was when I would want to put in a new image in the beginning of a template but had already filled it with multiple text, image, and video blocks. This would require me to drag it upward, which typically isn't an issue, just time consuming. However, I couldn't simply drag it upward and let the screen fly by, I had to continually "shake" the image upload block upward to keep it moving. Just something to look into, and possibly inserting other files like media files directly into spots on the template instead of automatically on the very bottom of the template.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2016
Nikkie M.
Customer Happiness Heroine
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2020

"Great product, a few hiccups but overall great to work with!"

Comments: Overall my experience has been great since my login issue was correct. I would recommend Process Street as it is a fantastic way to manage workflows!

Pros: Process Street is very easy to use, and organized well. Very stable, I have have experienced almost no downtime with this product, or any loss of data with my forms.

Cons: There was a slight glitch with my ability to log in and save items in my inbox but that was the ONLY issue I've had. Process Street support was great in working with me to get that back online.

Kathleen C.
Creator
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2017

"The digital version of the e-myth"

Comments: I don't skip any steps anymore.

Pros: Even if you're not at a point in your business where you're ready to work with a team, you should be documenting your processes. How do you onboard clients? What does it take to get a blog post written? Thinking about those things, the things that you don't even think about when you're doing them, will do SO much to bring you out of the weeds of your to-do list, and you'll be creating repeatable to-do lists, which is step one toward franchising yourself.

Cons: I wish the due dates were dependent on the other tasks on the list. Right now, you can only make things due x days after you run the list, but I wish it triggered after something else was done, then it could email me. "Hey, the post has a title. Now it needs an image." The other thing I wish is that you could use it for a to-do list, then have the things that need to be done RIGHT NOW save for future reference when you're out of the weeds and can turn your to-do list into a variety of processes.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2017
Thomas C.
Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2016

"Outstanding way to record AND track your business processes"

Comments: The learning curve is easy, and the product is amazing. I can create reference versions of my processes VERY quickly. Then I can assign someone to execute it... and track their progress. Crazy cool. I can even export processes. I use it all the time with newbies, and amaze them every time.

Pros: Run an instance of a process. Track progress per instance. Invite outside guests to only see a specific process. Layout is easy.

Cons: Layout is easy in part because of enforced simplicity. I sometimes wish I could intermix sub-checklists with formatted text. And editing text of longer subchecklist items is yucky (I can't up- or down-arrow and stay in the same item).

Manoj P.
Real Estate
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"superb, best software we ever implemented"

Pros: process street is a great piece of kit if you're looking to create user manuals and procedure documents - but the best thing is that it integrates with Zapier so you can actually automate many of the process steps right within the software. This has saved us hours and hours of work, all at the same time as we document our procedures and make them all simple for everyone to follow.

Tevin P.
Software Engineer
Publishing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2018

"Collaborate, sort and organize your firm’s process and procedures effectively and at ease."

Pros: The application has a layout which is very simple to use, it can be run by a layman too. You can create tutorials and documents for training purposes. The application makes it easy to keep in touch with the members. You can get all your important documents at your dashboard along with tracking the success of the members. The customer support team is highly responsive. The application updates feature on the timely basis. The checklist feature, easy to create helps you add tasks and subtasks. An ample number of third-party integrations. Edits and changes made are saved automatically. Integrations with applications like Zapier, Gmail. You can invite outside members for a specific task. You can create and record the workflows.

Cons: Template creation process is indeed time-consuming. More report generation features are required for it to become better usable.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2018
Jonathon Z.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2018

"Fantastic Value for the Price"

Comments: I am thrilled with the value of Process St., especially in conjunction with Zapier.

Pros: Standardizes the workflow and makes training people so much easier. I love the ability to push changes through to all existing processes

Cons: I wish there was a way to copy/paste chunks of a process to an entirely different process...not just duplicate on the same process.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2018
Anthea S.
Marketing Manager
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Useful for documenting and following processes"

Pros: I love that it's cloud-based. My old method was to document processes in a Word document, saved on the shared drive in a location I was guaranteed to forget by the time I needed to look up the process again. I started using Process.st after the third time I had to re-teach myself how to restore the website staging area from a backup - with a month or more between times, I kept forgetting essential details. Running checklists is an easy way to keep myself accountable and avoid skipping steps. The processes themselves are easy to update, and allow lots of screenshots to make sure the process is easy to follow. The free version is sufficient for my team's needs, but there is additional functionality available in the paid versions if we ever need it.

Cons: Because I only use it once a month or so, I occasionally have to figure out changes that have been made to the interface or functionality - that's the downside of any cloud app, though, and I consider the tradeoff to be worth it!

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Mike R.
Financial Planner
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2020

"Process Street workflow and process management"

Comments: Very good. Highly recommended for process documentation, automation and quality control.

Pros: The software allows me to quickly and easily create repeatable workflows for routine processes. I can run multiple instances of the workflow (for example for different clients), and I can easily update and modify the workflow as a process evolves, rolling out changes automatically to all active workflows.

Cons: There is a little bit of a learning curve, but overall it is easy to use once you understand it. It is not the right tool for managing random ad-hoc tasks. But for processes that need to be done repeatedly and consistently, it is excellent.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2020
Recruitment Practitioner
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2019

"Workflow managemnt or an ATS"

Comments: WOW

Pros: We can use both the ways as ATS or workflow management as well. We can use a lot of connected apps and can generate reports and sheets

Cons: Lots of apps which make confusion to choose

• Reviewed on 21/07/2019
Alberto D.
Blogging Strategist
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2018

"Supercharged my Discovery Sessions with my Prospects!"

Comments: Revolutionized my sales calls.

Pros: I can use variables inside my templates, so that when a checklist is created through Zapier, I can use data coming in from our CRM. That means that my discovery sessions can have scripts tailored for each prospect. Also, completing each task can fire of a Zapier automation, so I can make a lot of things happen just by clicking one button. Ultimate automation bliss!

Cons: Building the template can be a bit awkward since each element must be positioned on it's own. If you don't understand the Template -> Generate Checklist workflow, then you're in disappointment. Also, conditional logic and stop tasks are in a pricing tier that makes it prohibitive for small organizations.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Pete C.
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2020

"Made our Projects much more professional"

Comments: Process street really helped our projects look and feel more professional to our customers. We have gotten great feedback from using this on our customers projects. We can now share all necessary information in a really organized platform and we can track progress of projects without having to constantly check in with the customer.

Pros: I really like to overall look and feel of process street. It's organized and clean. The functionalities are really simple. The presentation of this software to our customers is great.

Cons: I wish we could use our own company URL when passing checklists to our customers. I also wish it had the ability to reuse checklist objects across multiple templates. Example, have a checklist entity across multiple templates and only have to update the entity once and all templates will be updated. Not just all checklists within the same template.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2020
Melanie P.
Client Services Support Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"Process Street is a great way to create and ensure compliance of standard operating procedures."

Pros: The ease of collaboration between different departments. You can add assignees to the entire template/checklist, or to specific tasks within the checklist.

Cons: I wish it had more flexibility to use as project management. It works well for static projects that do not change, but when projects require customization it is not as friendly.

Andrew V.
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"mobile app please"

Comments: i rated ease of use as a three only because i believe if could flow a little more smoothly on the user checklist screen
it combines checklists, documentation, business workflow and consistent training in one bundle

Pros: the core of any process system

Cons: not an app yet as far as i know so it cant be used on the go at the worksite. for example if i had a cashier refund procedure checklist, a new cashier couldnt easily complete the checklist while giving the refund to a customer

• Reviewed on 03/11/2016
Bob B.
Dir of Operations
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2019

"Security Perspective"

Comments: My overall experience is good... my experience would be great if I can receive timely support when I need it.

Pros: I like the flexibility of creating a process on the fly then being able to go back and fill in additional steps or details as I flush the project out.

Cons: Not being about to talk with a live tech support person to resolve questions.... doing it through a chat window is time consuming and a number of times I figured it out myself. The problem with figuring it out myself is that I had to invest additional time attempting to do a step as oppose to creating the process I needed to work with.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2019
Amare T.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"Life changing product"

Comments: Exciting and Motivated to build and grow my business with the help of process street. Thank you guys!

Pros: Every little detail that could come up in a process is well thought out. Brilliant people, systems and processes all around. They lead by example- the way process street conduct their business is so streamlined and inspiring.

Cons: There is nothing I did not like about Process Street.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Brandon U.
Founder and CEO
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2016

"Best Project Management Application"

Comments: I use Process Street to manage a variety of production and promotional processes. It was great for creating and refining process checklists, which can be duplicated easily. I also love that when you make modifications to a list, you can choose to automatically update all open processes. Collaboration with team members is also easy.

Pros: Ease of use
Repeatable checklists
Team collaboration

Cons: User interface could make it easier to access checklists without having to go back to the home screen or main categories first

Steve W.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2018

"Great product for processes"

Comments: Very good. Easy to use and has great templates to get you started.

Pros: I love that you can update a process and it changes all processes currently live

Cons: It does not have functionality for one off task management.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2018