• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.8 /5

About EZRentOut

Web based equipment rental software with mobile apps. Its the only rental solution that goes down to tracking every equipment

Learn more about EZRentOut

Alex L.
Managing Partner
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2018

"Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!"

Comments: With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!

Pros: Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

Cons: There are not as many customization abilities for the platform as there could be. Would be nice if clients knew more of what was available on the calendar. Overall these are small problems.

by EZRentOut on 07/12/2018

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our software helped you in getting rid of spreadsheets and is enabling you to manage all your assets on a single platform.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our customization abilities to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 06/12/2018
Ariyan B.
POS Lead, Terminal Solutions
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2018

"Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals"

Comments: I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!

Pros: Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Cons: The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application. I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform. Other than that I must say Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

by EZRentOut on 10/01/2019

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 11/11/2018
Terri T.
Operations Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

"EZ Rent Out Rocks!"

Comments: I'd like to take a moment to thank EZRO's Customer Service Department.
These people are awesome! Any time I have a question or a problem they are right on it.
They go above & beyond what I expect from a Customer Service Department to take care of my needs.

Pros: This software is extremely user friendly.

Cons: I'd like to be able to add items to an order that has already been rented out.

by EZRentOut on 20/06/2019

Hi Terri, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're delighted that our product is helping you manage your business efficiently.

John B.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2019

"Short term review"

Comments: -very customizable with additional metadata per item
-lots of setup which can be overwhelming for a new user
-a bit of a learning curve

Pros: -excel import data
-quickbooks integration
-whats in use calendar

Cons: -no custom mapping when importing to QBs
-items being imported into QBs adds the ID number before the name of the item. ex Canon lens with an ID number 3 shows up in QBs as "3 - Canon lens". This leads whoever is reading the QBs invoice that they are getting a total of 3 canon lenses.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2019
Fabian V.
Professor
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2017

"It's an interesting app for renting and managing equipments"

Comments: We could organize our audiovisual equipment room and now we can give a better service to our students

Pros: There are multiple possibilities organizing items and bundles. The Add-Ons are very nice. You can follow constantly how items are being used and rented

Cons: Few options in order to design the webstore. In the webstore there is not possibility of checking availability items individually. It would be nice if clients could know when items are available in a calendar

by EZRentOut on 05/09/2017

Hi Fabian, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always working on improving the user experience of our product and customer feedback helps us with that.

Our product team is working on webstore enhancements. Purpose of these enhancements is to provide users with more options/themes when designing their custom webstores.

Also, we have a 'View by availability' filter on our webstore. You can apply it by default too, if you want.

As for the option to view available items on calendar, it can be viewed by software users but clients can not see that calendar. I have submitted a request for this feature on your behalf.

Our support team will update you with progress regarding these features. If you have any further questions, please reach out at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 27/07/2017
Jessica B.
Administrative assistant
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"Very easy to use, may need to adapt"

Pros: I like how simple it is to use, if we hire someone new at work they can learn how to use EZRentout super easily. It's useful for what we need it for and gets the job done. There's no limit on uploading documents and images, and it's nice to be able to customize the emails that go out automatically.

Cons: It doesn't have a lot of the features we need for our company. We need to have multiple email addresses for a customer and sometimes it's hard to navigate between different orders when you're on the phone with a customer. You can't search by addresses and that makes it difficult too.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Morgan G.
Event Logistics
Events Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2020

"How I feel"

Comments: I am very pleased

Pros: This software is easy to understand and easy to use. We rely on it daily.

Cons: No complaints. Took only a day to get used to how it runs.

by EZRentOut on 03/12/2020

We truly appreciate your kind words, Morgan. EZRentOut has been kept simple and easy to use so that businesses don't have to spend too much time on learning the software. EZRentOut can cater to almost all your needs in the most convenient way so you can focus on your operations and let EZRentOut run the show behind the scenes. Our customer success team is always just an email away so don't hold back from reaching out to us regarding anything related to the product.

• Reviewed on 12/11/2020
Sue B.
Community Cat Program Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"EZ Rent Out"

Pros: We are very happy with EZRent out. Good Mews is a cage free, no kill cat shelter in Georgia. Recently, we began to offer a spay/neuter program for our community cats. Thru TNR trap,neuter and return we are able to save many cats , while addressing the overpopulation problem. We use EZRentOut to inventory our traps and forks that we loan out. It makes my life easier by reminding me which traps are loaned out, by whom and which ones are overdue,. All very simple ! Love this software.

Cons: I can't think of any features that I dislike.

by EZRentOut on 13/08/2020

Hi Sue,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review.

We're glad to hear that there hasn't been anything that you have disliked about EZRentOut.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
COORDONNATRICE AUX OPÉRATIONS, ÉQUIPEMENTS ET POST-PRODUCTION
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"Great inventory software"

Comments: Overall, this a great program to work with! Once all the inventory is in, it's quite easy and fun to work with!!

Pros: Practical, easy to use for mostly all features. Prints layouts are really beautiful and nicely done!

Cons: We cannot take out inventory as easy as we can can add some. It's impossible to do a quote for separate days in the same time period. Sometimes, the inventory available bugs and even though I have plenty in stock, it won't allow my order.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Nathan H.
Inventory Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"EzRentOut Makes It EZ"

Comments: Made tracking easy and from anywhere. Customer service is very helpful and with quick response time.

Pros: The ease of it. Simple to learn and easy to navigate.

Cons: Wish you could transfer an item from one group to another group with out deleting and recreating.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
Dierdre S.
Fleet Administration
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2019

"Just getting started; new boss, new system."

Pros: Brand new to this program and nothing to complain about.
The new owner took the information from my list of inventory and was able to attach it to EZRentOut . From there I have only had a few days experiance with it but everything I have come into so far has been very straight forward. When I find something that isn't so simple I imagine you'll have someone to help me throught.
Time will tell,
so far so good.

Cons: I have tried searching for a unit by its ID and it said no results found (or something along those lines) so I had to go page to page to find them. I am glad they were found but I almost added a double asset thinking it wasn't already on the list.

Alyssa T.
Studio Manager
Motion Pictures & Film, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2017

"Small level of difficulty starting up, but once I got going, it was really dependable."

Comments: Ease of making in-house orders, as well as out-of-house rentals.

Pros: Making an order. There are many options in how to go about it, and every way is pretty fast which saves our company time.

Cons: I haven't found a way to delete multiple things at once, which starting up, I definitely needed that option.

by EZRentOut on 10/01/2018

Hi Alyssa, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. You can delete multiple items at once by using our mass delete feature. You can also completely clean your account during trial period. If you are unable to find these options in our system, please contact our support team and they will walk you through it. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 09/11/2017
Jorge R.
Store Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2020

"Review Ezrentout"

Comments: 8

Pros: Easy to use with in company users and staff

Cons: The rental info is focused to customer and not to Companies

• Reviewed on 08/07/2020
Anthony L.
System Administrator
  • Reviewed on 05/07/2018

"Fast, complete, enjoyable and simple"

Pros: Everything we need (and more) is there. It looks like that product was thought exactly for camera equipment rental (which is what we do). It's online so no clients to install. The website is very fast and responsive (almost as fast as the support ;) )

Cons: It can be a bit complicated to navigate through all the settings, add ons and options that there is on the website. But luckily, our customer rep. and the support is very fast to answer.

• Reviewed on 05/07/2018
Scott B.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2017

"great customer service. set up was easy"

Pros: The pricing is the best around and the systems are very easy to use. Works well for the equipment rental business. There are many reports to choose from to manage your business.....

Cons: some areas did not seem to be fully implemented however the staff went to work immediately to address our concerns.

by EZRentOut on 10/01/2018

Hi Scott, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you are in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, feel free to contact our support team. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 14/12/2017
Ryan C.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2017

"Been a learning experience but everyone has been amazing."

Comments: Inventory Tracking and management

Pros: Simplicity and ease of use. Very intuitive. Having no experience with inventory at all, it didnt take long for me to understand at all. Help tabs have been very helpful.

Cons: Couple bugs when using safari and wasted a little bit of time before I realized that browser was not well supported. A note from the site would have been nice, but it functioned perfect in Chrome. Also wish it had more accounting features native such as expense per event categories.

by EZRentOut on 10/01/2018

Hi Ryan, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. I have forwarded your feedback regarding safari and expense report to the product team and they are looking into it. If you're in need if any assistance or have more suggestions for us, feel free to contact our support team. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 07/12/2017
Gerald G.
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"Off to a great start..."

Comments: Positioning for success with a program I can grow into.

Pros: We like that there are a lot of options available. It's going to take some time to get it all understood and put together, but it's going to be good.

Cons: There's a lot to learn and get used to, but that's the case with any product, so it's really not a con.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Sorvina C.
Tour Generalist
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"EZ Rent-Out: Campus Movie Fest"

Comments: I work for a company where we rent out equipment to student filmmakers! We rely on EZRentOut to make sure we receive every item back and without it, we would surely by lost.

Pros: I like how easy the program makes it to keep track of where our equipment is

Cons: I don't like how hard it is to add items to a rented out order.

by EZRentOut on 13/05/2019

Hi Sorvina, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad to hear that our software is making it easy for you to track your equipment.

I have forwarded your feedback to the product team and they will be looking into it.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Zora S.
Office Manager Junior
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2019

"Review"

Pros: Its easy to use, you can easily orientate in the software, very helpful in my job as an office manager in video rental company.

Cons: nothing, its good to use.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Marlin R.
Delivery
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"EZRentOut Review"

Comments: We rent out hospital equipment and this app keeps everything 1000% more organized.

Pros: How easy it makes renting things out. It simplifies things.

Cons: Nothing!!! Everything is easy and makes my job easier

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
David Y.
shipping and receiving clerk
Semiconductors, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/01/2019

"easy to use"

Comments: New to the system, so far, its been easy to use

Pros: you can look up inventory and order history seamlessly

Cons: only takes a few letters when trying to look up material

• Reviewed on 03/01/2019
James N.
Global Disaster Recovery associate
Warehousing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2019

"Solid"

Comments: I liked it

Pros: Bundling and select days for merchandising

Cons: At first glance it doesn't look professional

• Reviewed on 31/01/2019
Winnie W.
project manger
Entertainment, 501-1,000 Employees

"program manger"

Comments: its average;

Pros: The Appl is easy to use; simple and intuitive

Cons: missing advance search and the filter capability is limited

Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Simple and Affordable"

Pros: I like how easy it is to use and print out my orders.

Cons: I think they could improve how order reports are pulled in addition to adding an easier inventory option.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Lisa B.
admin
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"User Friendly"

Pros: It is easy to navigate and understand...

Cons: Setting up label size is challenging....

• Reviewed on 27/12/2018