• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About Mailigen by Pipedrive

Mailigen is a global email marketing automation software with unique approach and in-depth knowledge in email, mobile and social media

Learn more about Mailigen by Pipedrive

Jacob W.
Creator/ Owner
Newspapers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2018

"Pretty good email platform for a very cheap price"

Comments: Its a good overall service at a very cheap price. I like their team personally and they are flexible and reasonable ie at adding options or giving credit for referring them (even if we did not use the affiliate link), adding options like dedicated IP - if you do not need a lot of integrations like i mentioned under cons, mailigen is a great option

Pros: Its a good ESP with a decent amount of functionality, good support and a nice staff at really cheap prices especially if you are a high volume sender like us

Cons: My main problem with Mailigen is that since they are smaller they integrate a lot less with plugins we use on wordpress for example subscribe forms every time we want to use one like Sumo or optionmonster we need to ask their IT if they can support Mailigen or write some custom code to integrate or export users from mailchimp to mailigen

• Reviewed on 15/07/2018
Amanda M.
VP Of Operations
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"I LOVE Mailigen"

Comments: I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Pros: We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Cons: Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2020
Marcus C.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"Great for people new to email marketing."

Comments: Easy to use, quite easy to create and follow up campaigns.

Pros: It is quite user friendly. I knew nothing about email marketing when I started using it. It is easy create lists, design Web sign up forms and to create campaings. The analytics are are also quite good and ascertaining the open and click rates is also easy.

Cons: The link to the web sign up form is not secured. Data on it can be accessible to 3rd parties. It has to be an https not just an http...

• Reviewed on 15/08/2017
Eduardo R.
Head of Sales
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2018

"Different platform with nice fuctions in Email and SMS Marketing."

Comments: Mailigen has provided me with a different platform to send emails and SMS to my clients interested in information. Currently my company has prospered on a good track thanks to the good technology of Mailigen, and I hope it continues like this, providing me with those excellent benefits.

Pros: Mailigen provides a completely different platform to other software that offers Email Marketing, since mailigen offers to send emails and sms to promote a campaign, I really like it this way because I can manage these two Marketing areas in a single platform and thus save results at the same time, the work that saves me is surprising.

Cons: I do not like that Mailigen has such high prices, obviously this software could be as expensive as it is now, since it has very attractive features and it takes a lot of work to develop each of them, but I would like to take into consideration low companies with few financial resources, to easily access the prices of this great platform.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2018
Paula R.
Marketing Executive
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2018

"It is a good way to diversify Email Marketing."

Comments: Mailigen has benefited me in my company, because we currently have many subscriptions, and this software has managed to control those subscriptions and obtain better results in the short and long term.

Pros: The most pleasant thing that Mailigen has, are these two things: 1.- Your design
2.- The ease of implementing SMS Marketing.
It is very easy to manage this platform, and more if it is done in a comfortable way at all times, without having any factor that makes a stay a bit complicated with some people.

Cons: I have no complaints from Mailigen, it's a pretty good software to diversify Email Marketing, providing a different way to cover this area and achieve different objectives.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2018
Ashley S.
5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2018

"Mailigen with faster sms and received."

Comments: many benefits have been obtained since I use this software because it is able to get better performance at the time of use and is really very practical for anyone.

Pros: It's super fast this software works excellent even with little signal, I use it because its design is very practical and fast. I think it is ideal for my company because when sending information it is done in a fast way without needing to be constantly pending.

Cons: I do not like it: You need more security to be more effective. Of rest I love it is very easy to use and very useful.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2018
Carole K.
Head of Operations
10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2018

"Mailigen contributes exactly in Marketing and marketing expansion."

Comments: I have benefited from the use of Mailigen since I have managed to achieve a better way to conduct Marketing with my clients, and send constant information via SMS.

Pros: What I like most about Mailigen, is that it covers marketing promotion more than anything else through telephone messaging (SMS), a good way to cover marketing and expand it.

Cons: I do not like the prices of Mailigen, I consider it a very nice software that has some functions that leave a lot of things to do, and with low prices, you could enjoy the functions in an easier way.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Office/Marketing Manager
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Daily Use"

Pros: I absolutely love that this company has so many tracking features others dont, as well as SMS campaigns!

Cons: I don't have any complaints about Mailigen.com

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Consultant
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2018

"A good tool for email marketing"

Pros: We used Mailigen for quite some time; it offered a good alternative to far more expensive products for a far lower investment

Cons: We don't have any complaint with the product. We opted for another solution only because it offered integration of both push and email in one place. If you want to go for emails only Mailigen represents a very good alternative

• Reviewed on 30/08/2018
Elvis K.
Founder and Product manager
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Very good alternative to more popular tools"

Comments: Informing my customers about news, capturing people information for product launches, sending survey forms and reporting on results for all of these

Pros: The ease of use of the visual editor, reporting and rest of the functionality. As well as the depth of functionality available. For example one day I needed to make a survey form. Started in google forms and though - hmm maybe there is something in Mailigen? And of course there was and good one too

Cons: Sometimes the visual editor is doing weird things with a bit more advanced layouts and colour schemes.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2018

"Very productive software with an easy implementation in the work area."

Comments: Mailigen is a very productive software, one of the best franchises in Email Marketing, it has benefited me a lot at the business level since it has changed the way of implementation in the advertising campaigns.

Pros: Marketing with Mailigen is much easier to apply, and the speed offered by this is very good, because when you enter your panel / platform, in a matter of seconds you can design an advertising campaign, and you will have results instantly, the speed with which Mailigen works is very good.

Cons: I do not like the prices of Mailigen, and it is for the simple reason that it limits the subscriptions very much, at the moment of having a work plan (Example: 10,000 subscriptions) the plan can not be changed until you exhaust those 10,000 subscriptions, I would like that you have more freedom when choosing work plans when you want.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2018
Monica G.
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"With SMS Marketing and revolution management."

Pros: I like that Mailigen has the function of SMS Marketing, in this way it represents a function that relatively offers something different to Email Marketing, and at a certain point, it benefits all areas very well, providing an immediate sending of SMS and a reception Briefly and immediately from each of them, the truth is that the function is unique and different from what other providers can offer.

Cons: The problem is covering the area of ​​mobile devices, an SMS advertising campaign is impossible to configure using a mobile phone, this really limits what the user can do with his Mailigen account, I would like to implement functions to create campaigns on the phones.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Allison S.
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2018

"I have nothing to complain about, very good design and innovation."

Comments: I have benefited a lot from the use of Mailigen within my field of work, since I have managed to create campaigns of my company very quickly and follow the results of each campaign through any device with connection to the network.

Pros: What I like the most about Mailigen is its interface, the platform has a very appropriate design and I feel very comfortable using it, the design makes the stay more fun and it becomes much more appropriate, making a campaign is not boring with Mailigen thanks to its design and integrated functions.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2018
Rikant P.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2017

"Affordable & Excellent services."

Pros: We have been using mailigen from past 2 years and really impressed with their service and email delivery mechanism.

Cons: Customer list uploading option to be improved so as data can be updated quickly.....................

Angelica B.
10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018

"Excellent platform to complete Email Marketing in one step."

Comments: It has benefited me business as it has helped me grow and connect people with technology. This platform connects with your CRM, blog or e-commerce system.

Pros: What I like most about Mailigen is that it creates more lasting relationships with your customers, through the automation of email marketing. This tool is very easy to use, since its editor is drag and drop on a template.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Sinda S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/07/2017

"What makes the experience great is the attitude towards everything in the process."

Pros: Attitude, including customer service & problem solving, and attitude towards perspectives - ideas, features & techniques to be implemented/recommended to clients. This characterizes also the quality of the service.

Cons: Availability on weekends and holidays, especially regarding the online chat option as a quick help to solve anything could've gone wrong.

• Reviewed on 04/07/2017
Brendan D.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2017

"Very positive experience, easy to use and reliable."

Comments: Marketing.

Pros: The ability to market segment easily. We have 60K+ emails sorted in an average segment size of 400 with the largest list having 4,000.

Cons: When you get to a new email size (say from 15K to 20K) they lag the email to verify the process. However, if you contact them they free it up right away.

Olita J.
Marketing Specialist
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2017

"We use this software almost two years and we are very satisfied"

Comments: We often get the new travelers after the newsletters.

Pros: First of all - the best thing is that software is really easy to use. And Mailigen team is very responsive - it always responds quickly to questions, informs you about news, periodically analyzes the results of cooperation. There is always a feeling that we are important customers.

Cons: It's a pity that it's not possible to stop the e-mails sending if I notice some mistake in tekst after sending.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2017
Kristine T.
Communication manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2017

"I am using Mailigen products already 4 years and I am satisfied with them. There are easy of use."

Comments: I can send more than 20 emails with one click.
I can get recipients reports.
I can use old templates to create new ones.
etc.

Pros: That I can create new templates very easy, but if I have questions, I can always get answers from Customer Support manager. For me very important is to see my customer reaction report, what offers Mailigen product.

• Reviewed on 06/07/2017
Gabor M.
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"Among the top 8 out of 128 Email Marketing Providers"

Pros: At Revarder, we tested 128 Email Providers by comparing 23 criteria. Mailigen belongs to the top 8, which is quite impressive. Mailigen is a stable platform with a modern User Interface and offers all basic features that are needed (and most advanced features too). Bonus: they have an integrated survey system, a very useful subject line tester and offer more than 100 well-designed email templates.

Cons: They offer a 30 days trial, but no free plan. They offer a mobile/tablet/desktop preview but they don't offer a preview of all available email clients like Gmail, Yahoo etc.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2017
Laura P.
Customer Relations Manager
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2017

"Great team and good service!"

Comments: We are sending newsletters to our customers so email marketing is one of the most important marketing and sales tool for our company.

Pros: Very useful tool for our company is SMS text integration. Mailigen team is realy supportive and if there are some problems they manage to help quickly.

Cons: There were some problems with a responsive web design but Mailigen team succesfully solved that. Also some features in template designing are not intuitive.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2017
Aurelian P.
PDG
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2018

"Mailigen is a complete marketing solution in my case"

Pros: It's packed with lots of features like email and SMS marketing, you can run A/B split tests and email automation is one of the best aspects where Mailigen is a great innovator at. The pricing plans are flexible.

Cons: Not too advanced offering informations on customers behavior side and a spam check can add some plus value to the actual software.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2018
Kalvis K.
assistant of marketing project manager
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2017

"I'm using Mailigen more than a year now and I really like it."

Pros: I like the template builder because you can make a design very fast and simple.
Just started to use automation, can't comment it well at the moment, but it looks good and promising.

Cons: There sometimes are errors with font formatting - it doesn't apply the changes with first time. Actually it happens so often that I am used to make most of font changes twice.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2017
Susan H.
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2017

"Mailigen helps me to stay connected to my clients in offering House & Pet Sitting Specials"

Pros: Easy to make it personal to my business using photos that match website. Also to send out new availability on dates, specials. My favorite is sending out notifications for my new clients

• Reviewed on 20/06/2017
Gert-jan S.
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2017

"The software is easy to use and customer support is excellent."

Pros: Intuitive. Easy to make your own templates. No HTML knowledge necessary. Segmentation in lists possible.

Cons: I wouldn't know. I am satisfied for my needs. Maybe setting up the response pages could be a little more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2017