15 years helping Australian businesses

About Intercom

Intercom is the complete AI-first customer service platform, improving experiences for customers, support agents, and managers

Learn more about Intercom

Pros:

Combined with my WordPress website, it has revolutionized my customer service. It's very easy to use for both the end user and me as an admin, yet so powerful.

Cons:

Customer service is terrible and they just don't give two hoots about their customers. Constantly introducing new features but not actually fixing the main feature that someone would need.

Intercom ratings

4.4
4.3
4.4
4.0

8.2/10

Intercom has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 1,053 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Intercom before?

Filter reviews (1,053)

Jacob
Jacob
Head of Customer Success in US
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

Intercom is great for Startups

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I've loved using Intercom so far - it has been essential in our customer success focused strategy.

Pros:

I love the help center and live chat. The help center is super easy to customize and make good-looking docs.

Cons:

Pricing and ticketing. Unfortunately, these are starting to become non-starters for us, as we're scaling up and hitting some pretty insane pricing tiers. Additionally, the ticketing solution seems like an afterthought.

2 days ago

Hi Jacob, Bobby here, I lead the support team at Intercom. I'm sorry to hear this. We did major relaunches on both our Ticket product and on pricing last year - we hear you and know how important they are to Support leaders. I'd love your views on where you feel we're still falling short. If you're open to chatting you can email me at [email protected] Thank you!

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Intercom is a great support system tool

Comments: Quickly and simply, I can access the Macros and write/update the articles in the assistance center. Streamlining the process of submitting tickets to the correct division for handling user concerns. It's a time saver for all teams because they can deal with it themselves.

Pros:

Streamlining the process of submitting and responding to tickets, and developing automated tools to streamline and simplify our daily lives. I appreciate how simple it is to locate articles and macros to distribute to my clientele. The addition of emoticons and gifs to the discourse is a nice touch, as well.

Cons:

Previous software allowed us to see the customer's input before he sent it. This allowed us to quickly respond to his query by reading it as he was writing it. If only I could keep seeing it.

De
Sales in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

NOT $39 starting price anymore. $59 a month for basic chat function

Comments: My overall experience with Intercom has been poor. we've been using them at the basic level for three years. I chatted with them to get a demo of their features to upgrade but they refused to give me a demo and finally set me up with a "30" call in which the rep tells me that she won't give me an upgrade after she finds out that i am not interested in the $500/mo annual contract. She says demos are for those upgrading to that level, instead, she'll send me links and prerecorded stuff. And that i can reach out if I have questions. The 30 min call was more like a 5 min conversation which was already difficult to set up. I've been in sales for over 15 year and when there is an upgrade opportunity regardless how small, I support that client. If Intercom was the only organization that did what they do, maybe I understand their cockiness and disregard for the smaller organizations. However, there are SO many competitors that provide you with very similar functionalities for less the price and with better customer support. So yes, I'm annoyed as I am a current user who is doing research on other competitors so I can stop being a customer.

Pros:

It's "popular" and works well if your company is enterprise sized.

Cons:

If you're a start up or a smaller business don't expect to get support. It's very expensive - starting at 59 dollars a month for one person accessing the basic chat. Sure they offer a few other things but like a team inbox? Most organizations already have an email system and a company chat in place. Next level up is $119 a month that gives you a few more functions. Until you are paying their $500 a month locked in an annual contract, you are "self serve" customer. Meaning, no support - just their faq/website. Can't even get a good phone call for help.

3 years ago

Hi De, Thanks for leaving us such a detailed and candid review. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your Intercom experience, it's certainly not what we aim for. While we do tier our support and sales resources based on subscription levels, the max you should be waiting for a response is 2 days. I'll flag this with both our Support and Sales team as it sounds like we haven't met this expectation in your case. When it comes to pricing we have a number of plan available (including our Early Stage plan where eligible startups get advanced Intercom features and Early Stage Academy at a 95% discount). As Intercom has grown, our pricing has had to evolve alongside this and there's still work to be done in this area. We're aware that no pricing structure will suit every business type but our aim is to truly reflect the value that our product delivers, allowing both your business and ours to succeed. Your feedback is extremely helpful and will be passed on to the team.

Gina
COL in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Intercom for Startups is Awesome

Pros:

We were fortunate to be accepted into the Startups program so we are receiving a great discount to leverage all the product has to offer. We originally found Intercom for live chat but it offers so many features that we implemented. We love the tooltips and pop-ups. We love the ability to trigger the chat box when certain events occur. There are so many features that we haven’t had a chance to implement them all, each one that we use had helped our users have a better experience on our platform.

Cons:

Get started was a little difficult and I have had to reach out to Support on a pretty regular basis because I cannot find the answer to my questions in their support center. Their support team is awesome but it can take a day or two to hear from them which is frustrating when you need to get something released quickly.

Allison
Head of Customer Success in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Top of the line customer support solution with lots of features.

Pros:

Intercom is super easy to use and doesn't require a lot of training of end users. I like that we can add it to directly to our website so that it's easily accessible by our customers. We also heavily utilize their proactive support features to alert customers to new features and updates, which is very handy. We also use their survey feature and like that it's easy for our customers to answer. Their chat feature is good and we like the automation that you can program to triage customer issues.

Cons:

I wish the ticketing feature was better so that we could more easily communicate tickets to engineering that need additional work and support and tag them to multiple customers. The Jira integration doesn't give enough visibility into what's happening in Jira as well. The reports from surveys also aren't the best/a little difficult to use. It's hard to sometimes see how the feedback we receive on questions corresponds with the score.

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Intercom is the leading support tool for innovative fast growing businesses

5.0 last week New

Comments: Intercom has been absolutely crucial to our 'scaling' stack from a startup to a fast growth upstart. I couldn't recommend Intercom enough to supercharge your support function.

Pros:

Where do you start with Intercom. They consistently build and ship world-class features to make support as easy as possible. By far, the introduction of FinAI has well and truly cemented Intercom as the support platform leader. We overlay FinAI onto Guru to create autonomous AI agents that can support our customers. It will completely change how we scale our business

Cons:

The biggest frustration is not having a vertical stack that handles both support and sales. Hubspot offers support and we have thought many times about moving to consolidate the stack and reduce costs. Intercom continues to deliver value keeping us within the platform.

last week

Hey Lucien, thank you so much for the awesome review! It means a lot to us that Intercom has been crucial in scaling your business. We get your point about a unified support and sales stack so thanks for sharing your feedback!

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist in US
Construction, 201–500 Employees

A Formidable and Iconic Customer Service Software.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Intercom delivers great and remarkable customer experience.

Pros:

It helps to provide exceptional customer support and services effortlessly.It provides quick and instant responses to customers enquiries thus keeping our customers happy always.It is simple to engage with our customers seamlessly using Intercom.

Cons:

So far so good,as I haven't experienced any flaws with Intercom.

2 weeks ago

Thanks a bunch for this awesome review! Keeping customers happy is what we're all about.

Rodrigo
Senior Customer Success Partner in Ireland
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Excellent for emails management

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience is very positive with Intercom and for sure I will keep using it

Pros:

I love that I can track all my customers emails from one place and I love that I can see if my customer has seen my email and I can take the correct action after that.

Cons:

customers informed me that emails go to spam. Not sure if thats related because comes form Intercom.

2 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing! We're happy to hear Intercom's working well for managing your inquiries. We'll check into that spam issue to keep things smooth. Your support means a lot to us!

Telecommunications, 501–1,000 Employees

Conversations with Team a breeze

5.0 last week New

Pros:

The ability to centralize communication channels, including chat, email, and even social media, streamlines our workflow and enhances efficiency. The platform's automation features help us scale our customer interactions without sacrificing quality, and the analytics tools provide valuable insights into user behavior and satisfaction.

Cons:

The pricing structure can be a bit steep, especially for smaller teams or businesses with limited budgets. Additionally, while Intercom's support is generally responsive, occasional delays in resolving technical issues can be frustrating. Overall, Intercom empowers us to deliver exceptional customer experiences, but careful budgeting and occasional patience are necessary.

2 days ago

Hi there, Bobby here, I lead the support team at Intercom. Thanks for sharing this. We recently launched all new pricing designed to be accessible for everyone. And as a company offering a Support product, we want our own Support experience to be incredible (with a timely first response and timely resolution!) Sorry to see we missed on these... I'd love to know specifics so we can improve. If you're open to chatting you can email me at [email protected] Thank you!

Arkngshu
Owner in India
Financial Services, Self Employed

I recommend everyone to use this

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

The most i like about Intercom is its massaging features..😍

Cons:

I dont see any reason to dislike Intercom.according to me this is the best email marketing tool.😍

last week

Thanks for the fantastic feedback!

Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost

Comments: Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments. We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom. You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Pros:

Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Cons:

Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating. It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

Guy
Manager in Israel
Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Horrendous company, be careful of getting locked in

Comments: Absolutely horrible in every possible way.

Pros:

The UI allowing to construct auto-messages

Cons:

They lure companies in to integrating intercom into the workflows and take advantage of the difficulty of later migrating to another product, in order to jack up the prices to ridiculous levels. We've had to complain multiple times each year for drastic overcharges (think 3x) and fight with them for months until they would process some refund (after numerous lies and diversion attempts by their reps). Unethical company, unethical staff, can't be trusted one bit as a business partner. Also be aware that they do not grandfather plans, and you are at their mercy, they can at any time give you a short notice before "updating" the pricing structure. The most recent "update" would have caused a ~5x in price, getting us to flee to another provider at a great internal cost.

4 years ago

Hi Guy - first off, I want to apologize for the difficulties you've had. Since Intercom started, we've focused entirely on the idea of strong customer relationships and I'm sorry that we let you down here. I hope I can clarify why these pricing changes are being made and provide some more context. We've recently changed our pricing model to a simpler one that we believe is better aligned with the value our customers get from the product. That meant an increase in price for some customers and a decrease for others. Getting pricing right at Intercom has admittedly always been really challenging for us, but we don't want you to feel this way. I'm sorry to see you go as a customer. If you'd like to speak to your account manager (or me directly) about what happened for your account specifically, we'd really love to chat. You can email me (phil at intercom dot com) if you're open to a conversation. Phil (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Helen
Customer Success Manager in France
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Mostly great, with some glaring issues

Comments: Mostly positive, but even so we are in the process of switching to another tool that has more straightforward pricing and complete features.

Pros:

Generally Intercom is easy to use and their documentation is quite good, so it's usually easy to find the answer to any question we might have. Anytime a new feature or change is rolled out, they offer pretty solid onboarding and walk you through how to get the most out of it. In terms of capabilities, I'd say Intercom offers more than most. Many options for integrations. We use it for lead generation, email marketing, customer engagement, and tickets. In all cases it is pretty quick and easy to use and easy to collaborate with team members.

Cons:

We've been using Intercom for years without any significant issues, but over the past 2-3 years it has grown and evolved in ways that haven't always been positive. Their customer support is much slower and less responsive than they once were. As they've added new features and capabilities they've also increased fees and now you have to pay separately for every tiny thing. It seems like every single feature in the platform requires a paid upgrade and this rapidly and significantly increases the cost. Reporting is very weak and only goes back a few months (it's so bad that we don't use any of it... all of our reporting is done externally with integrations).Finally, and perhaps most significantly, many of their features don't really work the way they are marketed or the way that you'd expect. This has led to continuous disappointments when we learn that certain features don't really do what they claim to do. They are must more limited than they appear, and when you speak to their customer support about it they are always scrambling to offer you some sort of a workaround. Workarounds can be fine, but they shouldn't be required so frequently, especially for such an expensive tool.

Simon
Business designer in Sweden
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A pricey but extremely competent choice of chat

Comments: Very well! everything from sales calls, onboarding, setup and support have worked very well.

Pros:

Integration was easy with webhooks easy accessible. It is also very easy to customize chatflows with many different response options, making it a breeze to set up multiple scenarios. I do also enjoy the customization possible to for example have different chat prompts depending on the webpage a visitor goes to. On the other hand this is sometimes a bit overwhelming - I want to explore more and a customer success manager would be nice to have for this.

Cons:

The price. Honestly, it seems like they try to raise and raise to squeeze a lot of money out of small businesses. Also, their pricing model is pretty difficult to understand, so be aware of all the choices you make during your sales call/order.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Fairly unreliable tool

Comments: When it works it is great, but the support team often avoids helping with issues and isn't available during a major outage.

Pros:

It has great features, when they are working correctly.

Cons:

There is no live support. During major outages, which are far from uncommon, it is impossible to reach anyone. Their support is only available via chat, with 1-5 business day response times. Since the support team uses the same chat platform they offer to customers, it isn't possible to reach someone during a major outage. The support is very low quality during emergency situations, so it is not a dependable tool for teams offering live customer support.

7 months ago

Bobby here from the customer support leadership team. Overall, sorry to see this and happy to chat more if you want — send me a message by email or LinkedIn DM! I also wanted to follow up on your feedback regarding our processes. We use Statuspage to communicate with customers during an incident or outage. We post as soon as we begin troubleshooting, share updates along the way, and communicate when it's resolved and what happened. You can also message us on Twitter during an incident, or send us an email. Intercom promises a 99.8% availability. We have never missed this, and on average exceed this target so outages are very rare thankfully. The CS team aims to respond within a few hours to 1 business day. Very soon we'll be even faster, and we'll continue to give human support to everybody. Bobby

Internet, 501–1,000 Employees

Intercom is a support agent's delight!

Comments: Fantastic.

Pros:

Intercom is easy to use and a supremely evolved support tool. It's a must have for early startups as they scale their businesses. Agent's can easily grasp and start using the product. The support articles are my favourite feature.

Cons:

I didn't like that Intercom does not support WhatsApp templates triggering via system APIs basis user actions.

Olivia
Director of Business Development in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Terrible customer service and onboarding

Comments: Onboarding was absolutely horrific. We even complained during onboarding about our rep. Basically our onboarding meeting comprised of --> Please log in and share your screen with us...now, what questions do you have for us? Excuse me? This is your product, what do you mean what questions we have? Everything, including how to set up and use your products. But the answers we got was basically the same, to look up the help center and let them know if any questions. It was terrible. The sales process was more informative than the actual onboarding. Awful response time from customer service. Can only chat, no calls. You're basically on your own once you pay them.

Pros:

The product once you get past the setting up and figure out everything on your own, is great and meets our needs. It's easy to chat with leads and customer and easy to install on any websites.

Cons:

Onboarding was a nightmare. Their help center is not all that helpful. You can only chat with customer service via the chatbot. It takes them 8 hours to over a day to respond back, if you're lucky (which is quite ironic for selling a chatbot product but they have zero urgency on their own). Everything costs extra, every feature is priced separately.

3 years ago

Hi Olivia, thank you for leaving us such a thorough and frank review. I'm glad that you found the tools meet your business needs but am sorry to hear our onboarding and support did not meet your expectations. I will personally be taking this feedback to the teams involved to help inform future improvements we can make here. Thank you for sharing this with us. Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Katarzyna
Technical Support Specialist in Poland
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Intercome is up to something, but it's not there yet

Comments: In your everyday job, when you simply respond to incoming chats - Intercome is amazing. Once you want to do anything beyond that, it gets complicated, but not impossible. Also, their support is not really responsive, but you eventually get an answer from them.

Pros:

The live chat! It's working perfectly, it's easy to set up, and easy to use by both the customer and the support agent - one of the best options on the market for me.

Cons:

Everything besides the live chat - the knowledge base management has so little features and possibilities it hurt my soul everytime I needed to write an article :( Also, sending or receiving email is also quite a mess, it needs a little bit more work from Intercome.

Blake
Blake
Co-Founder & COO in Canada
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Very helpful support and customer onboarding tool

Comments: Overall they have been awesome on support and the tool is incredibly helpful. I will continue to use them for years to come.

Pros:

I love how we could integrate chat directly into our application for our customers. The help center is very nice for our customers and the reports really help us understand how our team is doing.

Cons:

Some of the functionality is a little difficult to setup especially around the tracking of specific features utilized on our platform. I also can get a little frustrated with the routing of messages, it can override the rules you put in place.

4 years ago

Hi Blake, Thanks for sharing your Intercom experience, I'm so happy to hear you'll be with us for years to come! I'll be passing your feedback about tracking and message routing on to our product team. If you'd like to add any further detail or context do get in touch via the Messenger :) Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Matthew
Lead UX/UI Designer in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

A consolidated place for a lot of our support & customer success needs

Comments: Overall, Intercom has been very useful to our support team in consolidating systems and enabling us to respond to clients quickly and resolve their issues.

Pros:

I particularly like Intercom's Inbox module. It supplies our support team with most of the tools they need to help our clients quickly, and share context with other team members. The chat experience is top notch both internally for our team and for our clients. Intercom's reporting is informative, specifically for tracking response times segmented by chat or email, or both. Intercom's Articles feature for help docs helps us consolidate tools even more and makes it really easy to forward relevant articles to our clients quickly, while maintaining a consistent brand feel.

Cons:

Intercom's campaigns (now Series) feature can be tricky to set up. Specifically, the sending logic can be confusing and is prone to accidents in our experience (i.e. accidentally sending to the wrong audience). Messages inside of campaigns/series don't always seem to get sent out when they should. This means that some of our clients don't get messages at the right time (i.e. they get a welcome email 2 days after they sign up instead of immediately after signing up). For new team members, Intercom has proven to be a little difficult to learn fully.

3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to review Intercom Matthew! It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you consolidate your support systems and speed up resolutions. I'll make sure to send you feedback regarding our Series product and onboarding/training experience to the relevant teams here as we really do value these insights. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Aggressive, Slow and Incompetent staff

Comments: They charge through the nose and treat long term customers like neglected children

Pros:

It used to be good 5 years ago but now it’s overpriced

Cons:

We are moving from intercom to a different chat provider after being with Intercom for 5 years. Fundamentally Intercom still charges a lot more than the competition but is no longer the market leader. I told intercom that we are going and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offered us a better price. At first we were interested as there is a bit of hassle in moving. But I couldn’t believe what happened next… [SENSITIVE CONTENT]was incredibly slow to reply and unprofessional. He probably is dealing with 1000 other customers who are leaving. Eventually he retracted the offer after a month after not “getting approval”. Why did he offer that in the first place? This is a slimy sales tactic straight out of the book. He never had any intention of matching the offer we received from a competitor. After I complained that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] had wasted 1 month of time stalling us from leaving, he sent an aggressive reply in all capitals! I’m shocked and disgusted at this behaviour from a company. Im cancelling my intercom account and moving to a company that appreciates their long term customers.

Katie
Customer Support Manager in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Simple to Administer, but Lacking Support Functionality

Comments: Overall, Intercom over-complicates the routing and automation for Support tickets, and customization and reporting are limited. Intercom provides a CRM solution that is simple and easy to administer, but for the cost, you will likely find a better long-term solution elsewhere.

Pros:

Intercom was fairly simple to administer. Most features can easily be toggled on/off with a simple button and no complicated logic strings are required to set up permissions, workflow automation or campaigns.

Cons:

Our company used the Pro version of the software and, for the price, there were several basic Support features that were lacking. There is no ability to merge or split tickets for example, and the Reporting is not very robust. One example is "Median Time to First Response" - Average Tfir was only available on the top tier version. The "Inbox" system for sorting tickets can be cumbersome, and the ability to leverage bots was also limited by the subscription tier. Also, tagging tickets as recommended by Intercom makes the task challenging for a Support team - the hierarchical structures are overly complex and can be created by anyone (there is no ability to restrict tag creation in the user permissions) which can result in many duplicates and poor tracking of customer sentiment data.

4 years ago

Hi Katie, thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I'm glad you found our features easy to utilize. We're constantly evolving our support offerings so I've made sure to share your detailed feedback with our product team. We have some exciting releases in this space due later this summer which should help address some of your concerns :) Thanks, Kate (Intercom - Customer Support)

Jessica
IT Manager and Client Success Partner in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

This software help me a lot!

Pros:

Intercom makes it simple to interact with customers; its simple and user-friendly design allows me to easily start and maintain discussions. Furthermore, its customization options enable me to personalize communications to certain customer types or deliver targeted messages based on automated triggers. I really appreciate how Intercom can be coupled with other platforms such as Salesforce and Zendesk, which allows me to communicate with clients in a number of ways. The reporting capabilities of Intercom are particularly beneficial for identifying user activity and responding fast to customer needs. Overall, Intercom is a great tool for staying in touch with customers, whether through newsletters or automated support.

Cons:

The intercom system has been commendable, with only a few minor hiccups or delays here and there which are understandable. Apart from that, it functions without a hitch, and this is a testimony to the diligent work put in by the development team. Their efforts have been invaluable in ensuring a smooth operation of the intercom system.

Jason
CEO in Australia
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Intercom, an example of when people should stop building product

Comments: We're hitched to this wagon now for a while like it or not and they've got too much of our data, but I wish we weren't with Intercom, and one day we'll be brave enough to move.

Pros:

The platform at the most core / basic level, a simple javascript install for conversations with your customers, BIG TICK. I like the user experience for your users using the chat widget.

Cons:

It's ridiculously expensive and tiering it to your user numbers versus the number of customer support seats is fine, but it doesn't work once you get bigger, you'd just get a cheaper plugin. Also customer support for southern hemisphere is woeful, non-technical and the help docs / search (just try to even google stuff is very poor.

Jo
Product Manager in Netherlands
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A love-hate relationship with intercom

Comments: Overall great but could be much better if some of the above mentioned pain points are sorted.

Pros:

For the most part intercom is a great product. We like: 1. the chat function. Clean, easy to find most information we need for support chats. 2. many useful features other than chat support: Help center, proactive supports.

Cons:

1. Multi-locale support. I have been using intercom for about 3 years now and I am still shocked that there's no support for multiple locales in articles and messages, which are common on other platforms. In both jobs that I used it for we cater to very international audiences. This means that for every message and article we set up we have had to set up multiple of the same messages with a different suffix to distinguish the language. 2. Long lists of event and user properties. if you work with a big/complex products, there will be tons of events to use. It's sometimes difficult to find what you need, especially if you are not familiar with the lexicon, in that tiny dropdown list. 3. Support chats sometimes go to the user's email. This has happened quite a lot to us and we have got really frustrated users because of this. 4. A bit slow. I have always found navigating through intercom to be rather slow. I feel like I have to wait every single time I click on something.