• Overall
    4.6 /5

About MRPEasy

MRPeasy is cloud-based, affordable and user-friendly Manufacturing ERP software for small manufacturers (10-200 employees).

Learn more about MRPEasy

Sue G.
Production Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2016

"MRPEasy software - almost great"

Comments: I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Pros: the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Cons: technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

by MRPEasy on 19/09/2016

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2016
Aaron O.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/08/2020

"Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user"

Comments: I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Pros: I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Cons: There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

by MRPeasy on 15/09/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

• Reviewed on 25/08/2020
Rhonda W.
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2020

"Fabrication Shop"

Pros: It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Cons: All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

by MRPeasy on 05/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2020
Andrew W.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2020

"MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use."

Comments: On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Pros: The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Cons: I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

by MRPeasy on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your review.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2020
Tim G.
Software Pilot
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2020

"Ahead of its time"

Comments: Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Pros: Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Cons: The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

by MRPeasy on 07/04/2020

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2020
Danny S.
MD
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2020

"I recommend MRPeasy"

Pros: I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts. It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Cons: Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

by MRPeasy on 18/11/2020

Thank you for the feedback!

• Reviewed on 15/11/2020
Guy M.
Production Manager
Plastics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2020

"3 years in"

Pros: Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Cons: No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

by MRPeasy on 16/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2020
Amy S.
Manufacturing Engineer
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"Great Product"

Pros: Easy integration with Xero.
For our company the modules of production planning/manufacturing, procurement and stocks are very important and this software fits our purpose.
Help is great, aid in assisting in most of your needs (both online, and through customer support)

Cons: Due to the multiple options and its large variety of tools, it is a little bit complex to understand - just untill you get the grasp of the software - especially when the time for implementation and integration does not permit long hours of training before the actual deployment.

by MRPeasy on 11/08/2020

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
Steve P.
Director, Engineering
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2017

"Great MRP solution for SME manufacturers"

Comments: Took a bit of time to learn, but the flexibility and feature set within MRPEasy are absolutely perfect for our business. With multi-level bill of materials, production scheduling, stock control, purchasing, invoicing and simple CRM it does everything we need. Traceability from a single end product to every component purchased is superb.

Pros: Masses of features, flexibility and

Cons: Like all MRP systems, it takes a bit of getting used to.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2017
Harry T.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2017

"Easy does it"

Comments: Simply to use, intuitive online software which makes implementing an MRP solution into your business straight forward. Would recommend again and again. We have implemented a start to finish solution within a few months of initial download and we have currently 9066 product variations, each consisting of a BOM and Routing made up of thousands of components.

Pros: Quick to learn, intuitive interface with incredibly responsive customer support. Customization on request. Great time scheduling.

Cons: There are one or two development quirks which don't affect the usability of the software, but that are all coming out this quarter in their next development release.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2017
Pjotrs H.
Production manager
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Great software"

Pros: Production and stock planning! Value for money

Cons: Invoicing to be tailored to local regulations

by MRPeasy on 11/12/2020

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Etienne B.
Operations Manager
Plastics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2021

"Feedback"

Comments: Planning, orders etc.

Pros: It is easy to use, and I like that it can integrate with Xero

Cons: Maybe I have not seen it, but it would be nice to make notes about a stock item. It would be great if you can create orders for production with qty needed etc

by MRPeasy on 01/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, it is possible to save notes to stock items and to enter production order quantity. Please contact the Support team for more information.

• Reviewed on 28/01/2021
Alece P.
Admin
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"Great Value!"

Comments: I have an overall positive experience with MRPeasy and satisfied with its capabilities.

Pros: Easy to use program that can be scaled with company growth. Customer service is very helpful.

Cons: Works great for very small manufacturers, but must use unlimited for manufacturing orders with large quantities.

by MRPeasy on 07/12/2020

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
Daniela R.
Business Administrator
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"Fantastic!"

Comments: My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Pros: Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Cons: The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

by MRPeasy on 22/09/2020

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
Stuart G.
Strategy and Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"Easy to use web-based MRP"

Comments: Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Pros: Easy to add and remove users.
Contextual help menu is very good.
Learning videos are great.
Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

Cons: It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

by MRPeasy on 22/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Robert L.
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"MRPeasy was a seamless implementation."

Comments: I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Pros: Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Cons: I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

by MRPeasy on 04/03/2021

Thank you for the review!

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Andrew B.
PLanning & Purchasing Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2019

"MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!"

Pros: MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Cons: Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2019
Marin D.
Production engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2021

"MRPeasy - CNC Machining"

Comments: Overall, very pleased with software and plan to use it even more down the road.

Pros: Software is very user friendly with a lot of tutorial videos that make the learning process easier. Users with little to no ERP experience will find themselves very quickly handling basic functions like CRM and inventory management with ease. It is also nice that you can switch from one language to another with one click.
Support is excellent, always here to help very quickly.

Cons: Document layout editor (invoices, waybills...) could definitely be better.

by MRPeasy on 09/04/2021

Thank you for your review and improvement proposal.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2021
Kristi S.
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2017

"Perfect product, friendly support"

Comments: Will be able to sleep at night, knowing we have the inventory to fulfill customer orders.

Pros: I looked at dozens of software titles, and MRPEasy is the only product that has the functionality I need without a massive upfront cost. This is truly the only option for a small manufacturer who needs lot traceability.

Cons: Everything is done for you, you do not need to be technical at all, but I wish that small things (changing font sizes on labels, etc) could be done by a user with technical skills, instead of needing to open a paid support ticket.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2017
Brandon C.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2021

"MRPeasy is great"

Pros: Easy to use, quick and easy implementation

Cons: Nothing, very easy to use. Great for our company

by MRPeasy on 19/03/2021

Thank you for the review!

• Reviewed on 17/03/2021
Marko J.
Director Electrical Engineering
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2017

"A very good tool for small to medium production."

Comments: The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

Pros: - Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Cons: - It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

by N/A on 24/02/2017

Thank you, great customer!

• Reviewed on 21/02/2017
Afiq akram A.
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"Great MRP system."

Pros: 1. Fast to load (lazy loading)
2. Stable, no crash / server down.
3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number#
4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users.
5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns.
6. Have quarantine, expiry date function.
7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

Cons: 1. Report/statistics is limited
2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Francois B.
Project Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Great for small manufacturing"

Comments: Great customer service and overall the product is quite strong. Definitely one of the best bang for your buck. It is very much a MRP, not an ERP and must integrate with a separate accounting system. The CRM is basic but does everything you need it too. Stock, BOM, and inventory management is excellent. Managing production and assembly orders is a breeze.

Pros: - Production time management.
- Costing outlook
- ease of use
- Price
- Simplicity
- Inventory management

Cons: - Requires external accounting software, but is tied in with MRP Easy once you login.
- Basic CRM
- Designed for small and medium sized companies

by MRPEasy on 13/06/2019

Thank you for you feedback. As of 11.2018 MRPeasy has Standard Accounting module.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Stefano B.
COO
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2015

"I am everyday user of MRPEasy software"

Comments: MRPEasy is a gamechanger for medium-small manufacturing companies. It has provided us with a competitive advantage we needed to increase capacity, customer satisfaction, productivity and overall performance. We are very happy with the system.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2015
Melissa L.
Consumer Goods
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2016

"Great product & support!"

Comments: MRPEasy is afforadable and easy to use. I would definitely do the free trial to get a better idea of how it works before implementing everything. I have had nothing, but great support from mrpeasy team

Pros: I love the ability to being able to customize the software. The support team was very patient with all my questions and did a great job turning around my requests.

by MRPEasy on 16/09/2016

Thank you very much, great customer!

• Reviewed on 15/09/2016