• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.2 /5
    4.4 /5

About CiiRUS

Vacation Rental reservation and property management software designed to specifically help grow your vacation rental business!

Learn more about CiiRUS

Showing 25 reviews of 70

Justin S.
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2020

"Good Software With Lots of Opportunity"

Comments: My overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend Ciirus to all property managers in the Vacation Rental industry.

Pros: Integration with Beyond Pricing is a life saver and this may be my favorite feature. I also like the LOS discount, rate set details, and Property Assistant.

Cons: Constant glitches in the IMAGES portion of Homes and Details. For two years we have has constant issues with uploading or deleting photos that caused us to lose dozens of hours and days over that time-frame. A tiered LOS discount or seasonal LOS discount would be amazing and I understand that is coming. We need that now and are patiently waiting on it.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2020
Jason M.
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/09/2018

"Ciirus"

Pros: Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Cons: Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however.
It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

• Reviewed on 04/09/2018
Isaac D.
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2017

"Best switch to a VR platform we ever made!"

Comments: We have used three different platforms for our company and never found a perfect fit for our business model until we used Ciirus. They have help expand our company, increase our rental revenue and introduce us to secondary revenue streams. Best decision we have ever made!

Pros: The ability to connect with other users to distribute properties.

Cons: The back end takes some getting use to.

by CiiRUS on 09/03/2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Your review will help other vacation rental managers with their vetting process and assist us in making our software better!

• Reviewed on 09/03/2017
Angela B.
Finance Administrator
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"Property Management Must Have"

Comments: This is a great system to track all of the Properties that your company manages.
It is fairly user friendly and easy to sift through for what ever information you are looking for.

Pros: Everything is right there at your finger tips.\
Owners, Reservations, Vendors, Payments, All Properties

Cons: The process can be extremely time consuming to enter everything, and multiple users can throw it off.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Lynda M.
Marketing Director
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2020

"They are always upgrading their features and adding more."

Pros: They are always upgrading their features and adding more. The system offers a seamless layout and easy to use. The support team and website development team are very knowledgeable helpful. They go above and beyond to help us.

Cons: Taking longer than expected to sync with Booking.com, but VRBO and others were very quickly connected.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"Great ideas that fall short on delivery"

Comments: Ciirus was a last minute decision to help assist with the purchase of a rental company. They have great ideas and could be a major player in this field. They unfortunately are trying to expand and grow too fast to keep control of the program, therefore failing miserably with customer satisfaction.

Pros: The concept of the whole program that Ciirus has come up with is great, and they have a lot of good ideas on the platform

Cons: The program is loaded with bugs and glitches that makes using it a regular frustration. Getting help from the help desk in not as quick or easy as you would expect, even a non reply occuring every now and then. I've even been told regarding one of the glutches that they can't figure out why it changes the dollar numbers from one screen to the next. Kind of an important item in business, not to mess with billing. Last update crashed my computer, and locked me out of Ciirus for over a day.

by CiiRUS on 10/10/2019

Thank you very much for this feedback. I'd like to learn more about the specific difficulties you've encountered and see what I can do to help. Your experience described is not consistent with the larger sentiment from our happy customers, so it's extremely important we have the opportunity to deliver that same value to you. We have brought in significant resources to track with the heightened demand for our services - it's unacceptable that you've experienced such delays and errors. Would you mind emailing [email protected] so we can talk more about the problems you've had, and do what we can to correct course? Thank you so much.

Kind regards,
The CiiRUS Team

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019
Graham W.

"VRM Software"

Comments: my company was one of the first to use the software 12 years ago tall the team at ciirus are willing and able to help / train and advise

Pros: easy to use and it is a stable platform accesable from pc/ tablet and phone

Cons: can take a time to get used to some of the changes/updates

Robert D.
VP
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2020

"Great software, suited especially for our product"

Comments: Great product, we love working together.

Pros: It allows us to connect with multiple other companies and expand our product.

Cons: Nothing to note, everything we use within the software works great for us.

Rafael N.
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2017

"I Love using Ciirus, it is a lifesaver. Their customer service is outstanding!!"

Pros: Great Software!! This software makes it much easier to manage our properties. I would recommend this software to all Property Managers.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2017
Manager: Contact Center Systems And Support
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Simplicity is key CiiRUS"

Pros: The product is elegant and simple to use.
All the features you would expect from many high end management products
Easy to use and manage
Great Service offerings

Cons: Expensive product for a small / independent person especially when considering exchange rates.
Unable to be sure of the monthly fee

by CiiRUS on 10/10/2019

Hello. Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I'd love to talk more about how we can deliver the most possible value for money and work on your rates to ensure you have everything you need to be successful. Feel free to write to [email protected] so we can work on this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
CiiRUS Team

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
Mylena K.
Marketing
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2019

"Difficulty using Ciirus"

Pros: Website always stops working, connection with Homeaway and Tripadvisor always have problems managing reservations, website editing system is very difficult.

Cons: From the difficulty of understanding the system

• Reviewed on 06/11/2019
Hospitality Agent Assistant
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2018

"A Great place to search when there isn't a place for Vacation."

Pros: At the moment what I like of this is that when I have used it it has worked for me. I work in the same type of business & there have been time that we do not have a place for our guests.

Cons: At the moment there isn't anything not to like. If the place is available it is & if is not is not their fault.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Joshua P.
Property manager
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Easy to use interface & Exceptional Customer Service"

Comments: Pleasant & Convenient

Pros: Custom Reporting & Real-Time 2 way API

Cons: Missing listing amenities for Airbnb and HomeAway.
We had to change to "Limited Sync" to make certain listing changes.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Sandra A.
Business Manager, Accountant & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2020

"Ciirus Technical Supporting"

Comments: I consider myself "savvy" in computer, but it does not make me an expert. It is on me to learn how to handle the software/application, however to all of us to succeed, we need a good support.
Ciirus support team is not only good, they are one of the best support team I have ever worked with. I feel comfortable to count on their team, and confident that I will complete my task on time. They are professionals, courteous and agile. Congrats to the team!

Pros: It is fast, logical and concise. The new software features makes the process faster and provide us with a clear view of our business day-to-day results in a simple "touch-of-a-button". We like everything, from the "one-point of contact" platform, which allows us to have a 360 view of all our rentals in a diverse Vacation Home sites, to the taxes reports.

Cons: So far, there is nothing I like the least.

• Reviewed on 23/02/2020
Sydney D.
Assistant Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2017

"Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!"

Comments: The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

Pros: I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

Cons: As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2017
Birgit K.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"Review for Ciirus program"

Comments: I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Pros: Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Cons: Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings.
Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

Nikki D.
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2018

"Couldn't ask for better!"

Comments: The team at Ciirus is always quick to respond. We are truly glad we decided to go with them.

Pros: Software is extremely easy to use and the services/amenities/functions it provides is absolutely everything we need to manage our business efficiently.

Cons: There is really nothing we can say here. We do not feel there are any cons.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2018
Dawn O.
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"NIGHTMARE!!! Worst Software and Service in the Industry"

Comments: Lack of performance, lack of delivery. They are not dedicated to get the job done. They don't care about their customers experience. Customer service in this industry is hugely important and their Customer Service does not make the grade. They were fired but still charging my account. Staff is non-responsive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] don't seem to care, overall software modules are out of step with each other. Biggest waste of time and money, lack of performance to get the job done. DON'T GO WITH THEM, DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE. They don't get the job done. Go somewhere else.

Pros: HUGE MISTAKE TO GO WITH THEM. MUCH BETTER COMPANIES OUT THERE. RUN. This isn't the software you need to run or manage your vacation rentals. The software is broken, the desktop version and internet version are completely out of step with each other - doesn't update the database correctly. The on boarding process was the worst process ever experienced. You have a session with them and it was as if the conversation never happened. They did as they pleased, not what was required or requested. Customer service is very bad. They were fired for non-performance, but still charged our account. There is no PRO, you get sold a bundle of goods that isn't delivered. They are not ready for prime time.

Cons: DON'T SIGN WITH THEM!!! NIGHTMARE!!! They can't get the job done. This isn't the company for you, thee are better ones out there. You are better off throwing your money out the window of a moving car. Performance of the customer service is the worst I have seen in my career. They do as they want, not as requested. The software is not organized from a user perspective. Unacceptable turnaround time in every area. All aournd lack of performance, and they don't seem to care. They are not a professional organization, but a start up gone wrong.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Michelle R.
VP
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2020

"Great System & Customer Service"

Comments: Great Customer Service and easy to use

Pros: Easy to use and mobile-friendly and always responsive

Cons: Always needing a password for same-day log in when using a mobile app

Milena V.
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2017

"Great System!"

Comments: Best system I have seen for vacation rentals, very complete with accounting, operations and reservations functionality.

Pros: ease of use, it's very complete

Cons: Issue going on with the integration with homeway,

• Reviewed on 11/04/2017
Paul S.
Owner / Operator
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2020

"CiiRUS is awesome"

Comments: working with ciirus was awesome. from initial consult, to implementation to using it on a daily basis. the whole process has been seamless.

Pros: very easy to use, covers all aspects of our business areas and gives us access to the info we need on a daily basis.

Cons: nothing

• Reviewed on 30/08/2020
Don S.
CEO and Owner
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2017

"What did we do without Ciirus"

Comments: We have know Cirrus for all most all of it's years in operations and watched it gow into a Majour Software Company helping our Property Management Company with so many homes (all located) around Disney World Parks in Florida It would be a nightmare controlling all the bookings and then the management of the homes (by using the differing reports) that the software provides us They also have a great response Team as and when we need to call them with an issue that crops up - usually the problem is on our side but the Team takes care and lisends to our problem and then walks us through what we need to do to sort it and then off we go again Not too sure what we would have done with Ciirus and I would guest that we would not be as good as we are without them than you the Team at Ciirus

Pros: The format is straight forward and easy to use

Cons: the only comenst here is that you have to remind yourself to save the info each time

Mario A.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2017

"Excellent product"

Comments: Ciirus products and customer service are top quality. We've had an excellent experience working with them.

by CiiRUS on 28/04/2017

Thank you for your response and insight!

• Reviewed on 17/04/2017
Breean H.
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"Worst experience EVER!"

Pros: Works with all OTA's and good sales team!

Cons: The training was not sufficient to get our business live and the off boarding process and communication was painful and sent our company into a tailspin for over a week . I've sent several emails over a month ago and placed several calls with no response until today. This overall process in five words was Over-promised and Under-delivered. Ciirus charged me for a service that was never able to go live. The system itself is antiquated and needs 2018 up-dates from the feel to the functionality very disappointed and a huge waste of over 2 months trying to get trained to go live and money. When we off boarded all of our OTA's were set back to manufacture settings with blank calendars, rates, etc. After having a call with 4 different Ciirus team members nobody could help and they still charged me for my training, and monthly dues for a service again that never went live. I have documented all communication via emails over the past 3 months and will be disputing charges wtih my credit card. Worst experience EVER!

• Reviewed on 29/08/2018
Alessandra D.
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2017

"Ciirus Review"

Comments: Ciirus are always ahead with creative development, providing innovative technology and surpassing our expectations. We can count with a fast and professional support in any issue from all departments. They moved from simple property management software to a powerful management and business sales platform.
The direct integration with channel managers accelerated our business goals and saved operational costs.
Alessandra Dale