15 years helping Australian businesses

About Striven

Comprehensive cloud-based management solution for businesses. Includes Accounting, CRM, Projects, HR, etc on any device.

Learn more about Striven

Pros:

Cons:

Very little on this system I don't like. One minor thing that was an issue is the fact that item lines on sales orders could not be moved around.

Striven ratings

4.6
4.8
4.7
4.7

8.8/10

Striven has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 116 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Striven before?

CFO in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

One Shop Stop for Running our Distribution Business

Comments: The efficiency and time saved (increase productivity and professionalism) being able to leverage the e-doc storage capabilities, improved and increase sale force productivity through the sales pipeline management and the integration of an accounting package with all the other needs of a small business like our makes us a huge fan of this software and company. The value blows anything else we have ever tried in the 30 years of being in the automotive industry and distribution.

Pros:

Integration of an Accounting System, CRM, Customer Portal and electronic data filing system.

Cons:

While they are consistently making marked improves ever couple of months to the user interface, there's still quirky things in various modules that aren't as intuitive as they could be.

Logistics & Supply Chain, 501–1,000 Employees

Enterprise Single Solution - Convergence into ONE cloud application!

Comments: Excellent, great customer service, end to end and complete 360 degree view of our company is support from HARDWARE and infrastructure (legacy servers) to new sites inter office connections over SDWAN , and back into our virtualized services - running VMware, we use Striven to support core business, and improve productivity with a tool bag of useful web based features.

Pros:

Speed, security, friction-less user interfaces, presentation, compatibility across browsers and Operating Systems. Support for all divisions, branches, and multi site complexity.

Cons:

Not much, anything that was missing can be handled with Agile speed to market with new releases or custom changes.

Lori
CEO in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Highly Recommended if you are looking to save time.

Comments: Customer Service is outstanding. I am only starting to dig into everything Striven has to offer. But what I have done so far has saved me valuable time in my bookkeeping business. Highly Recommend

Pros:

Task manangement feature is the part of Striven I enjoy most. It has saved my valuable time along with making sure nothing falls through the cracks

Cons:

Customizing reports but I struggle with this in a lot of softwares

Blake
Managing Director in US
Defense & Space, 2–10 Employees

Excellent, Comprehensive ERP

Comments: We on-boarded with striven in the summer of 2019. Getting the data out of our previous system was the largest hurdle. This is a well ran tech company, it is unlike most software in which you have no or limited support. Striven will help get it set-up and operational.

Pros:

Striven is an agile accounting and ERP system. It has the accounting features you need, but also adds project management via tasks and project management tools. Further, customer relationships can be managed via the CRM tool as well as automated and triggered email blasts. The inventory system allows for a detailed BOM, but gives flexibility to adjust values as needed. Its a great system.

Cons:

This software does everything, really. With that comes at a price of getting familiar with the system. It took our staff some time to learn where everything is. The menu is well thought out, but when you have a high amount of features, you have to learn where everything is at before you can zoom around the system with speed.

Ashley
Manager in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Far beyond our expectations

Comments: The staff have been wonderful to work with. They are very direct with there vision, feature capability, and direction of software. There support team have been very crucial in helping us get started with our migration. The overall software has been very well developed and functionality has already saved hours of time in our day to day operations.

Pros:

I love the customization of this software. I can treat any report that narrows down exactly the info I need for invoicing, quoting, part management and more. In the few short months we have used it and very little training I have been able to navigate this system and save myself hours of unnecessary data entry. The ease of use and import has been a huge highlight to this software. They are constantly putting forth effort to make this software improved in function and reliability.

Cons:

Consistency within features that do not go parallel through out the software. Some of the reports could have cross data to give a more comprehensive report however they said this maybe in a future feature release. Reports are still extremely powerful.

Craig
President in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Software To Get You To A Higher Level

Comments: The ability to share information with our field technicians and for the same to be able to share with management has taken has to a new level in the way we operate.

Pros:

I really think the best feature of Striven is the cloud based platform that any of our users can access from multiple devices.

Cons:

Search functionality is erratic. We can make an entry and then do a search for the same and then won't be able to find it.

Kim
Owner/ President in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Total game-changer for my business

Comments: The project management tool radically changed the way we do business and now, we have been able to manage the exponential growth we have had in the last couple of years.

Pros:

Love the way all of my information is in one application. Less data entry, producing less risk for error. Information is not in silos, but unified. Can run reports and really understand all the parts of the whole together.

Cons:

Wish it integrated and would sync with Square for my retail component, but we did find a work-around for now.

Hannah
Assistant to CEO in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

User Friendly Software

Comments: Striven has excellent customer service and my account manager is always prompt to reply to my emails and calls.

Pros:

I enjoyed the ease of use of the Striven platform as the software is relatively simple. I also like that the dashboard is customizable to find what you need at a glance.

Cons:

What the software offers is great, but there are a few other features I would like to see offered in the future.

Orion
Senior Accountant in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Extremely Robust and Dynamic

Comments: Everyone within the company has been extremely helpful and responsive. The different departments worked very well together to pass along information that had been given so that our company did not have to constantly repeat information for the integration. They answer our questions quickly and accurately and we have had essentially zero hiccups along the way.

Pros:

This software has everything a business would need all in one place. Too many times do companies find themselves needing a handful of different software programs to organize their different departments. Striven takes all those major departments and stores it in one place, which makes it significantly easier to track, organize, and provide the information needed.

Cons:

There are so many features it can be a bit intimidating to learn for a user who is used to much less.

RUSSELL
Operations Manager, VP in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Striven is an exciting new player in the ERP/CRM space for small businesses.

Comments: On a scale from 1 to 10 --- an 11!

Pros:

There are so many positives that come to mind about this cloud-based software. First, the Striven employees are amazing and thoroughly know their product/service. Two, the speed of the software is blazing fast! Three, the Customer Portal feature is easy to use and the way it is setup, our employees will be able to assist our customers in navigating the portal. Fourth, the software is extremely robust and not "buggy" at all; it's a solid system. Fifth, the accounting system is easy to use and full of most of the features a small business would need. Sixth, the Striven software is affordable for small businesses.

Cons:

Lack of Outlook/Gmail built-in email integration like some of the other CRMs on the market. Hopefully, that will change soon. More interconnectability with other software. Need more merchant account integration choices -- at least 2 or 3.

Precila
Admin in US
Wholesale, 51–200 Employees

Striven an asset to our company

Comments: The ability to use from anywhere is a huge plus. We are very happy.

Pros:

Ease of use and accessibility is HUGE for us. The ability to create pretty much any report we need is also key.

Cons:

Need a couple things tweaked (not what we were used to) but Striven is always open to listening to our suggestions and has implemented some changes we've requested so far.

Ian
Associate Product Manager / Events Coordinator in US
Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

All In One System!!

Pros:

Striven allowed us to ditch the 3 tools we were using previously to manage CRM, invoicing, and inventory management. The consolidation of these 3 critical tools has streamlined our business.

Cons:

Striven sends me a lot of emails with updates to our business that I'm already aware of. For example, I just sent an email to a customer through our support email, striven will send an email to my personal email telling me that a CRM conversation has been updated. This is by no means the end of the World and sometimes it's nice to have these updates.

Justin
It director in US
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Great product

Comments: It was a 9/10

Pros:

The ease of use and the ability to change on the go

Cons:

Internet connectivity in low data regains

MAJEDA
PRES in US
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

FUNCTIONAL

Pros:

THE PLATFORM IS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND HAS ALL THE FEATURES AN OFFICE NNEDS FOR SALES AND CRM

Cons:

EMAIL INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPLICATION

Jhanvi
Team Leader in India
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Superb Project Management Software!

Comments: Striven is a Powerful business management solution for all companies who need to manage multiple projects, HR management and improve work productivity. I'm using this tool for handling multiple projects with my team and try to improve work quality of my team members.

Pros:

The Software looks more Powerful with it's great features like project management, inventory management, task scheduling and reporting. We can easily track our project work and generate reports whenever we need.

Cons:

The Software is little bit difficult to navigate for new users. Other than this I didn't feel any disadvantage of this software.

Esmé
Floor manager in Netherlands
Supermarkets, 11–50 Employees

Great system all in one.

Pros:

It is a nice program, everything is in it for a business management software. you can manage your business from anywhere.

Cons:

It can be difficult for new employees to work with.

Austin
President in Italy
Farming, 2–10 Employees

HAA review

Pros:

Inventory management features and sales reporting

Cons:

Sometimes it's a little clunky to learn, but once you figure it out it works well

Anthony
Sales rep in US
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Great software

Comments: Easy to use and organize

Pros:

It’s easy to use and efficient. Makes running a buddies easy

Cons:

It’s not bad at all. Could be alittle bit more user friendly in the sense that there is a lot of different options to choose from but it’s needed.

Project Manager in US
Construction, 201–500 Employees

Highly Recommend

Comments: Scheduling, billing, proposals, etc.

Pros:

Very easy to use and train on new employees.

Cons:

Would like a feature that deals with mid-tier projects.

Gwen
Business Manager in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Striven CRM User

Comments: Striven has proven to be a very powerful CRM for us at SCTools, with excellent Customer Service.

Pros:

Best features are Sales Orders & Purchase Orders

Cons:

Some areas are difficult to customize to match our requirements.

Brandon
Bookkeeper in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great Alternative to Quickbooks

Pros:

My name is Brandon and I do the bookkeeping for a small general contractor in Florida. We wanted to find a feature-rich software that wasn't Quickbooks. Striven has a great overall interface. The system allows for a good amount of customization. Unlike Quickbooks, Striven has a great customer service support team to help with your setup and any future needs. We do have some additional customizations that we would like to see in Striven. We have already reached out to the Striven team and they are welcoming the conversation. I look forward to growing the business with Striven as our system.

Cons:

I would like to work with Striven to build out the job costing reporting and functionality more.

Terri
OSS in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Have enjoyed using Striven in the workplace!

Comments: I have enjoyed using Striven. It is very seamless and can do many operations simultaneously.!

Pros:

I like how Striven literally keeps everything you need on a customer in one place ('The dashboard")

Cons:

There is not a "save" button when creating jobs. It automatically saves--which is great, but Striven doesn't indicate to the user that it did, indeed, "SAVE"

Sissy
Owner in US
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Would Recommend Striven

Comments: Customer service is AMAZING! Very responsive and helpful with anything we have needed.

Pros:

Easy to implement and use. Easy for employees in the field to stay up to date with customer information and schedules

Cons:

I came from QB as our primary accounting software. I wish Striven had a payroll feature similar to QB or a way for payroll import to be easily done.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great Management System

Pros:

Striven allows me to plan projects with ease. We are able to lay out projects and track progress.

Cons:

I would love the ability to copy over timesheets from week to week. Working with many clients means a long timesheet. The ability to copy this over each week would save me time!

Annette
Business Consultant in Canada
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

Great integrated business software at a fraction of the cost of competitors products.

Comments: Very professional and curtious service even under time crunches. The implementation manager really contributed to our success.

Pros:

Integratgratipn to reduce duplication of effort and streamline processes. Advocate reporting capability. Granulated of role based user access. Value for money that made it possible for my clients implemention in a cash strapped rapidly growing business. The service provided by the implemention manager was phenomenal. Than goodness for [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Cons:

Adding the ability to link tasks to create a network diagram and automatically adjust a project schedule would be fantastic.