Re-Leased Reviews

by Re-Leased Software Company

Filter by:

• Overall

About Re-Leased

Re-Leased property software is cloud-based commercial property management software, designed for landlords and property managers.

Learn more about Re-Leased

Janine S.
lettings manager
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2017

"professional, efficient and good extensive training by the staff on how to use it."

Comments: The ability to manage our portfolio in an efficient way, in particular the landlord paymetns and statements, lots of our landlords have commented on the way they recieve their statements and how easy they are to read and understand.

Pros: I've worked with 3 software management systems in the past and each of them had their own unique way. I find with Re-leased that it guides you through the day and you cant really make any mistakes (well I can but then that's me and not re-leased) I tells you everything you need to know for the day and what is coming up in the next few days, I partially like the list for the day which comes up on my email each morning. Overall it really works for me. It's really easy to use and if we do need any further help the team in re-leased are just an email away. They are really knowledgeable people and always happy to help with any questions ( even silly ones which generally come from me!)

Cons: I find the banking side confusing but I think this is my ignorance and not re-leased. Apart from this there isn't really nothing I do not like about it.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 22/11/2017

Hi Janine,

Thank you! This feedback is very in-depth and useful for our team. The daily todo list are a great feature once set up. I would also recommend using the Calendar integration to pull these tasks across to your Outlook/Google/Office365 calendar. I will call you to go through this process.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2017
Gayla G.
Owner/Manager
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2017

"Although I am still getting to know the app, my initial reaction has been very positive."

Comments: I am much better organized!

Pros: Re-Leased communiates well with a popular accounting app, Xero. I think the combination of using Re-Leased and Xero will result in the most efficient tracking of my real estate portfolio details and my accounting data. I have struggled with other apps to find all that I need in one place. Yes, it is true that I am dealing with two different Apps, however, Re-Leased works so seamlessly with Xero there is little to no inefficiency or duplication of effort in working with the two apps. Also, I love Re-Leased's customer service. Everyone that I have spoken with has been friendly, knowledgable, patient, and quite helpful. Finally, I find that Re-Leased is very intuitive in terms of entering data and figuring out how to move around the app. I hope to have an opportunity to more fully review this product once I become familiar with some of its more advanced features. I have a feeling my comments will remain quite positive.

Cons: Some of the property attributes should be available company-wide, and not only in connection with their respective property pages. For example, if I want to view all of the insurance data together for all of my properties, I should be able to do this. The only other thing I can think of is that the U.S. version could be more adaptive to U.S. terminology. Some of the terms do not transfer over in certain of the more detailed databases (such as tracking insurance details). However, this is not the case regarding anything very significant. Bank connectivity, currency, measurements, gps locations, etc. all work very well for my properties, all of which are in the U.S. So far, there is not anything of significance that I do not like.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 22/06/2017

Hi Gayla, we really appreciate your comments. It¿s fantastic to hear that Re-Leased is simplifying the management of your property and is intuitive to use! We will of course consider your feedback and take it on board to better provide value for our customers, particularly as we expand into the US market. And as you mentioned, our customer service team is always available. Thanks Gayla!

• Reviewed on 22/06/2017
Jason B.
Managing Director
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2021

"ReLeased & Barnsdales"

Comments: It is an essential tool for our business and is far superior to other software we have used in the past.

Pros: ReLeased is user friendly and intuitive.

Cons: There are a number of features we would like which have yet to be rolled out, but we remain hopeful these will be implemented soon.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2021
Cassandra P.
Self-emplyed. Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2017

"I love the look and feel of the sofware - right down to the reports generated"

Comments: Confidence

Pros: Calendar based and cloud based system. Good looking owner statements that are easy to read Owner portal "Idiot -proof" ease of use . Pro-active and approachable trainer and development team

Cons: Would be great if the calendar integrated with outlook calendar . I was let down recently at tribunal by not being able to verify that an email went to a specific tenant email address - I'm relieved that these changes were made on the recent software upgrade. Tenancy letters are printed in a tiny font and not a very professional layout Would be great if documents and letters are linked to property rather than tenancies so that we can also generate owner letters using the merge fields Its good to now have KPI information - but I'd also like a vacancy period information set to each property and then captured for all propeties on the rent -roll. It's very asuring to tell an owner - Ive managed your property for X number of years and we've had a (nomininal ) vacancy average of X number of days ( I had this with Rent Master and was able to tell a customer that over 10 yrs the vacancy period averaged at 3 days over that time!) Its a really good KPI and marketing tool to promote a PM buiness for the entire rent -roll

by Re-Leased Software Company on 30/06/2017

Thanks for the review Cassandra! It's great to hear feedback that our training team are able to provide a top-level service. In regards to your comments on documents and letters; we are looking to develop and build on our communication and document functionality in the near future and we will let you know when this happens! We appreciate your suggestions and will definitely use your feedback.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2017
James W.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2017

"Extremely positive."

Comments: Time saving. Better organisation. Ability for geographically spread employees to all see what is going on and communicate. Allows us to grow without the need to expand the employment and therefore overhead base.

Pros: The time saving in managing a multi let estate both from the property management side and also in respect of the accounting as a result of Re-Leased having a full integration with XERO. Integrated software which is cloud based is the way forward for any organisation wishing to minimise overhead, staff management issues and drive efficiency going forwards.

Cons: The software is relatively new and still developing and at this stage it doesn't address 100% of our needs but Re-Leased do listen to our requests and have and continue to add to their software and hopefully we will get there soon.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 21/11/2017

Hi James,

Thank you so much for the review. The feedback you have provided here is phenomenal! It is great to hear Re-Leased is saving you time administratively.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2017
Don S.
Finance Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Good product. Constantly developing with great support."

Comments: We were able to manage Opex at lot better. We were able to create regular/repeating payments to creditors.

Pros: Matching of payments. Bank Reconciliation. Creditors payments. Month End. Reporting and statements.

Cons: Management Fee setting can be made simpler. Managing Suspense Account - having to create an Income Invoice just to receipt to Suspense.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 04/01/2018

Hi Don,

Thank you for review. I have passed your valuable comments regarding the management fees and the suspense account to our product team.

It is great to hear that as a Finance manager you are enjoying the efficient Operating Expense management features the Re-Leased offers.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2017
Emma B.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2017

"The initial set up was amazing Carolyn Bodisco was so helpful"

Comments: All property information in one place and the ability to add copies of all the legal document so i can access when i am out and about

Pros: It is great to keep all the property information in one place and feeds into Xero really well. Raising the quarterly invoices is seamless.

Cons: the data from Xero doesn't seem to feed back to Released if a sales invoice needs raising that Released cant deal with. The only main issue with bills is that the invoice reference doesn't feed down to Xero s this has to be manually adjusted

by Re-Leased Software Company on 15/11/2017

Hi Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I would like to learn more about what invoices cannot be raised in Re-Leased as we have a very thorough accounting system embedded.

i will contact you soon to go over these invoices and ensure they come through to Re-Leased.

Matt G.
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2017

"Very good UI"

Pros: Easy to use. Trust accounting is really good. Training and onboarding has been really productive and enjoyable.

Cons: Cost .
Inputting big data. The big data drops are hard to use so we end up doing manually.
It would be good if there was a standard chart of accounts and tax items for properties where we dont manage accounts, only facilities and leases. Alternatively being able to enter info to leases without having a chart of accounts where we only manage certain aspects of the property/namely when we dont do accounting

by Re-Leased Software Company on 03/01/2018

Hi Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. It is great that our software is catering to your client accounting needs.

In regards to bulk uploading "big data drops", we have recently updated the import tools with error notes to guide you. Our 24/7 support team would also be happy to guide you through the upload processwith you if you would like?

• Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Bianca H.
Accounts Assistant
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2017

"Easy to set up properties and to sync with Xero"

Pros: I like how easy it is to set up a new tenant and I feel adding the pictures of the properties do really help especially when you have a big portfolio

Cons: Sometimes I find it hard to pull a report that I need to get to see who has paid their rent compared to who hasn't

by Re-Leased Software Company on 15/11/2017

Hi Bianca,

Thank you for your review.

We really appreciate the feedback. It is great that the images are being used on the JDI account.

I will contact you soon in regards tot he reporting. I would like to better understand your reporting needs to best help you extract the information from Re-Leased.

Kirsty C.
Finance and property managed
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2017

"Makes organising tasks much easier"

Pros: The interaction between xero account software and the way it stores all relevant dates and generates reports

Cons: That it doesn't remember the last screen that you were on when you go in and out of maintenance task.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 24/10/2017

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

One of the great features of Re-Leased is that you can stay logged in whilst having multiple tabs open. This way you can remain on one screen, whilst executing many tasks in the background.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2017
Sareena C.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"Great system and easy to use"

Pros: It has enabled us to keep tabs on the maintenance of our properties. It also works well with Xero and the after support has been amazing.

Cons: We have been using Re-Leased for 18 months and haven't found anything yet.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2018
Donald G.
Estates Manager
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2017

"Still find myself falling back on spreadsheets for more bespoke tasks. Like the autobilling into Xe"

Comments: Cloud based so can access from anywhere, can be a safety net on dates although when so many come through can almost get to the point where we dont actually look at them

Pros: Autobilling, Budget v Actual reporting linked to Xero, ability to store documents grouped by tenant and buildings, Key dates calendar

Cons: Rent reviews in arrears when all our billing is done in advance. Have had issues trying to link through to Scans attached to Xero invoices

Hi Donald,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. I am currently looking into how we can set up the rent reviews with the support team and will be in touch by tomorrow.

Jessica G.
Letting Agent
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"So far what I have needed in regards the properties and tenants I could easily find in the system"

Comments: It's really quick and friendly

Pros: I find it very friendly from the commercial department, all the information is successfully saved and easy to get.

Cons: From the commercial department, the things we do is to look for tenant's and property's information.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 19/09/2017

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mel K.
mainetenance tech
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2017

"Great software, easy to use!"

Pros: Software is very easy to use and understand. Great features. Easy access to it from almost any device.

Cons: Lack or better yet no access to customer support. No access to software from my smartphone or pad.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 10/10/2017

Hi Mel,

Thank you for taking the time to review our software.

We really appreciate your feedback and I am glad to here you are using Re-Leased on the move through multiple devices.

In regards to customer support, we have 24/7 support available through the Fresh Desk icon in the black bar of your Re-Leased account.

You can also email [email protected] with any queries and a member of our international customer success team will address your questions promptly.

I will also email you with my direct line.

Thank you Mel, have a great day!

• Reviewed on 09/10/2017
Lilly R.
Senior Accountant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2017

"Re-leased is user friendly, it integrates with Xero and they provide excellent customer support."

Pros: What I like the most is that the software is cloud based and the integration with other accounting software, such as, Xero. Re-leased offers features like, maintenance hub and a calendar, to keep track of what needs done in each property. Customer support is fast to respond and they are willing to schedule training sessions with property managers and admin as needed.

Cons: The price for Re-leased has increased dramatically in the last few years but I believe that it offers a great value.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 12/10/2017

Hi Lily,

Thank you so much for your review. I have made sure to share this feedback with the global support team for encouragement!

Thanks Lily

• Reviewed on 11/10/2017
Rachael R.
Housing Officer
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"A positive move from previous provider."

Comments: Helped organising my weekly tasks

Pros: Rents and repairs are on the same system and its easy to search for properties and tenancies. I like the Maintenance Hub its easy to send contractors all information.

Cons: I would like to be able to upload email conversations. I would have liked some training with a Re-Leased team member present not on video call links.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 19/09/2017

Hi Rachael,

I'm glad to hear the Maintenance hub is helping with contractor correspondence.

I can see that uploading emails to Re-Leased is a priority for the Preston Road Womens Centre and I will ensure the development team is aware of these comments.

Jack B.
Finance Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"An easy to manage rent software which runs smoothly with Xero"

Pros: The sync with Xero brings the accounting and financial side of business to run smoothly besides the rent management side.

Cons: Rent invoice issue dates and due dates need to be more easily changeable within the software. The maintenance function could be improved.

Hey Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I will call you soon to discuss your improvement suggestion to pass onto the development team.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Jennifer C.
Financial Analyst
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2017

"The Software is very user friendly, it help us to keep all the deals information up to date"

Comments: easy access to the information, up to date information, reports

Pros: That is so easy to use it, we can have all the information related to the tenants in one place and with easy access to reports, it is linked to Xero

Cons: In some specific cases I feel is kind of rigid the way we have to input the information, the doc we upload have to be downloaded to see them, would be better if can just open them

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. I am glad you are taking advantage of Re-Leased's advanced reporting capabilities. Improving our document storage flexibility is a goal on our roadmap and I will be sure to inform you its development progresses.

BDM
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2018

"Great "out of the box" system for managing property portfolios"

Comments: Re-Leased has allowed us to bring management of our commercial property portfolio (some residential too) in-house with minimal fuss. We are now able to automate a lot of the tasks that were previously done externally by managing agents, saving us time and money, and the various "hubs" within the system allow for almost effortless control of arrears, maintenance, inspections....the list goes on. A really great bit of kit.

Pros: Re-Leased is very intuitive. If you've used apps before, it is really quite easy to pick up. Of course, there is quite a lot of work to do to get it set up and running correctly, but Re-Leased do a lot of the work for you in-house and some set up work is always going to be required with any system. The team you deal with are all super friendly and easy to get hold of and answers are received fast. Very happy with how the system is now running our portfolio with minimal input day to day from us.

Cons: There are some VERY minor issues but they are more down to how we want the system to work rather than any fault with the system itself. The good thing is, Re-Leased listen to their users so if enough people ask the same question, implementation into a future update is likely.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2018
Max E.
Graduate Surveyor
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020

"A young system but easy to use, the future is Re-Leased"

Comments: There is no where we would rather be, the very friendly team at Re-Leased make working alongside them seemless

Pros: How easy it is use, the interface is simple but effective. The constant improvements from listening to client feedback is much appreciated and has improved our working life’s dramatically. The service charge improvements have been the best leap forward this year.

Cons: It can take time to hear back regarding issues with bugs in the system. This has been challenging when we are undertaking time sensitive tasks.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020
Partner and Head of Property & Asset Services
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Property Management in the Cloud"

Comments: My overall experience with Re-Leased has been very positive. It has allowed my team to grow quickly and efficiently and cut down on time consuming admin tasks.

Pros: Ease of use, available anywhere in the cloud, unlimited users, great customer service and help when needed, unlimited cloud storage

Cons: As an early adopter of this software there were a few kinks early on that didn't quite work the way we wanted them to work, however the team rectified these after we highlighted them

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Mike J.
Managing director
Warehousing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2017

"The overall experience with re-leased has been good, from the setup, installation support"

Pros: The ease with which I can track tenants. My business is self storage so there is a lot of movement and short leases, and the automatic invoicing is a great help, as well as the ease of adding new tenants and archiving old.

Cons: As I am not integrated with Xero or other accounting software, it would be useful to have more monthly reporting on functions like cash received, EFT's for the month and YTD , occupancy levels , etc

by Re-Leased Software Company on 24/07/2017

Hi Michael,

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback.

I¿m glad to hear that you have taken advantage of the automatic invoicing and simple tenancy functions to cater for your storage company and short let needs.

Your comments in regards to reporting on cash received, monthly EFT¿s, YTD and occupancy levels for non Xero users has been passed on to our development team.

If you have the time I would love to discuss your suggestions in more detail.

Thank you Mike!
Doug and the Re-Leased Team

• Reviewed on 21/07/2017
Jacqui B.
Senior Commercial Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2018

"We were looking for a new "user friendly" system."

Pros: Very easy to learn and use and it has places to store all of the information required for quick reference anywhere and at any time.

Cons: A couple of the functions aren't straight forward e.g. loading new management fees if they differ from property to property.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 05/02/2018

Thank you Jacqui. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I will send you some information on management fees and ensure a member of our support team contact you.

Thanks again

• Reviewed on 04/02/2018
Geoffrey G.
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2017

"Wouldn't be here today with a clear mind and less stress without it."

Comments: A piece of mind

Pros: Re-leased caters to the property manager to add all the information on a daily basis and able to give the owners detailed and itemized reports on a monthly basis. Reconciling on a monthly basis is also comforting and reassuring.

Cons: The learning curve, given how un-computer savvy I am.
Itemized maintenance work orders for individual properties.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 09/08/2017

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate the time you have taken to review Re-Leased.

I glad that Re-Leased provides comfort and reassurance in your daily operations.

If you would like we can organise a session to go over work orders? I will contact you by email today.

• Reviewed on 08/08/2017
Aysha B.
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2017

"Fabulous!"

Comments: Improved efficiency. Easy access to information.

Pros: Very easy to use, cloud based so accessible anywhere anytime, visually pleasing and covers everything that I need to manage my portfolio!

Cons: There's not much I don't like! There are a few tweaks I would make but you can suggest these to the development team who are constantly improving the site and welcome suggestions.

by Re-Leased Software Company on 09/08/2017

Hi Aysha,

Thank you for review! It is amazing to hear that Re-Leased covers all your property management needs.

Thank you for taking advantage of sending suggestions to our development team. They are always keen to hear what clients have to say and to make improvements to Re-Leased accordingly.

Than you